Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

I think that for sure the wedding will happen, but I can see the fight being real. Jenelle has posted sooooo many pics the past few days of herself pampering, swimming, etc. It is pretty obvious she has taken it easy, but is almost manic to show the world that she is relaxing! I could definitely see her pitching a fit over how little attention she is getting, BUT she needs this wedding for what's left of her "reputation," and he needs this $$$. 

• Love 13
35 minutes ago, mittsigirl said:

Yep, I agree with you, sounds exactly like the shit she would be pissed about.

She is still a little girl, far from being a grown woman.

So true. And the mention by Jenelle that her mother won't be there that day is absurd. It is because Jenelle told her she is not invited that her mother isn't going to be there. Jenelle always spins things to make herself look like the perpetual victim. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 14

I really wish Jenell would get Jace back. She is such a loving, attentive mother to all three of her babies plus Marissa. Her and David make the cutest couple and are a wonderful example or how to raise happy, healthy, children. 

Jk. I hope the wedding is off, I need some extra drama. ? ?

• Love 15
15 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

So true. And the mention by Jenelle that her mother won't be there that day is absurd. It is because Jenelle told her she is not invited that her mother isn't going to be there. Jenelle always spins things to make herself look like the perpetual victim. 

That's how we know for sure that it is Jenelle,

we know her by her many lies.

• Love 5

I decided to check in to see if it was pouring down rain on the swamp and I find this news! It was like a gift from Santa, the Easter Bunny and my fairy godmother all rolled into one! Shall we start a pool on whether she changes her mind and goes through with it? Or, splits for her honeymoon with Tori?

Of course, she flipped out because UBT wasn't kissing her ass like she expected. But, why in hell didn't they hire someone to get everything done before the hillbilly hitchin'? Nothing like waiting until the last minute to get your place ready for your wedding.

• Love 21
3 minutes ago, KittyKat133 said:

This has got to be a joke. It's just too accurate of a situation that could occur to be on radar. 

I thought it was until I read that The Ashley confirmed it. She has people inside somehow and doesn't report anything unless she's verified it. I didn't think it was possible for those two morons to make their wedding any trashier but they did!

• Love 14
16 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

I thought it was until I read that The Ashley confirmed it. She has people inside somehow and doesn't report anything unless she's verified it. I didn't think it was possible for those two morons to make their wedding any trashier but they did!

Yep. 

We know Jenelle has these meltdowns because they happen on camera. It happened when David was occupied trying to move them out of their moldy home. She had another meltdown in the recent episode when David was trying to work on The Land while she sat on the porch complaining about it being Mother's Day Weekend and when was he going to give her that attention. I imagine today was pretty much the same. She wanted all the attention on her again, but he was occupied with getting everything ready for tomorrow because we know Jenelle isn't going to lift a finger to help. Her job is to watch and bitch. 

Yes @Purerockfury, someone posted it a few pages back where we were chatting about it. Jenelle ended up taking the photo off her page. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

Yep. 

We know Jenelle has these meltdowns because they happen on camera. It happened when David was occupied trying to move them out of their moldy home. She had another meltdown in the recent episode when David was trying to work on The Land while she sat on the porch complaining about it being Mother's Day Weekend and when was he going to give her that attention. I imagine today was pretty much the same. She wanted all the attention on her again, but he was occupied with getting everything ready for tomorrow because we know Jenelle isn't going to lift a finger to help. Her job is to watch and bitch. 

How many brides do you know that expected their grooms to be with them 24/7 the day before the wedding? I'm no wedding expert but, that's usually what the bridesmaids do. The bridesmaids are the ones hanging with her. Since this bitch is so evil she has no friends, UBT gets that job. I still can't believe they waited until the day before their trashtastic wedding to lay sod and do a million other things and he was supposed to do it instead of hiring it done.

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

How many brides do you know that expected their grooms to be with them 24/7 the day before the wedding? I'm no wedding expert but, that's usually what the bridesmaids do. The bridesmaids are the ones hanging with her. Since this bitch is so evil she has no friends, UBT gets that job. I still can't believe they waited until the day before their trashtastic wedding to lay sod and do a million other things and he was supposed to do it instead of hiring it done.

UBT probably wants no other dudes around Jenelle. 

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, Purerockfury said:

I can only imagine the arguing, crying, anger, rage and out of control behavior poor Jace and the rest of the kids are witnessing tonight between those two. 

Just another typical night at the Eason household. 

I saw this on UBTs Facebook page: 

david_facebook_photo.jpg

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

david_facebook_photo.jpg

Does he think he is Sean Penn? Does anyone remember when Sean Penn fired shots in the air at the the helicopters that were hovering over his and Madonna's wedding?

Edited by druzy
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, druzy said:

Between the reports of Jenelle calling off the wedding and Kylie Jenner being pregnant, Kail must be breathing a sigh of relief that she didn't announce Baby Lo's name today.

I mean, right?  This is reminding me of the Friday  nights on ohnotheydidnt (livejournal page.  Probably don’t even worry about it.  I’m 112.) when Paris’ phone would get hacked/Lindsay would get arrested/ Britney would drive around at 3 am hitting on paparazzo...the good old days!!!

• Love 19

How many people is she expecting at this thing anyways? Her immediate family isn't invited and I'm assuming that means her extended family as well. She has no co-workers. She has no friends. So that leaves David, his family and an undetermined amount of MTV seat fillers? 

• Love 18
21 minutes ago, druzy said:

Does he think he is Sean Penn? Does anyone remember when Sean Penn fired shots in the air at the the helicopters that were hovering over his and Madonna's wedding?

Didnt he also write nasty messages in the sand as well?

5 bucks says they magically make up 15 minutes before the wedding.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, jadecorleone said:

Didnt he also write nasty messages in the sand as well?

5 bucks says they magically make up 15 minutes before the wedding.

And then they go right back to fighting and arguing at the reception when David doesn't stare lovingly into Jenelle's eyes long enough because he has dollar signs covering them. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, teapot said:

I mean, right?  This is reminding me of the Friday  nights on ohnotheydidnt (livejournal page.  Probably don’t even worry about it.  I’m 112.) when Paris’ phone would get hacked/Lindsay would get arrested/ Britney would drive around at 3 am hitting on paparazzo...the good old days!!!

YESSSS. That's where I used to hang out 24/7 haha, they introduced me to PTV and now here I am! #pariscarriage

• Love 7
2 hours ago, lovesnark said:

This cracks me up so bad-HAHA! It's the night before your wedding, you had a huge fight and called it off. So, being  mature adults, you're posting shit on FB. I know whenever I've had an argument with someone, the first thing I think of doing is digging up some old photos and posting them on social media. Acting like a grown up and trying to work things out by, you know, talking about it never crosses my mind. It just proves, AGAIN, that these two have the maturity of 12 year olds. 

Please, baby jebus, don't let this wedding happen. I want them to lose all the money they invested and lose the money from the tabloids they sold it to. And, I want UBT to successfully make Jenelle leave, wind up with THE LAND and home and then lose it to foreclosure. Jenelle will dump Kaiser with Doris and Nathan because she won't have anywhere to go and they'll get custody. Jace won't have to worry about seeing Jenelle or David anymore :)

I wonder if little Jace has any dreams something like this.

Or maybe only nightmares.

2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

UBT probably wants no other dudes around Jenelle. 

You know there must be something to this,

they certainly can afford to hire someone to

do the landscaping, so why not? Smells fishy.

Edited by mittsigirl
Wrote mist instead of must. And it's only 1:30 a.m here.
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, nikita said:

sorrynotsorrycouldn'tresistsadbutyaknowjenelle

jenelle.png

I guess when Jenelle was getting educated about saving people's lives,

they did not teach her to stop taking drugs when you are pregnant!

Dumb bitch.

1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

david_facebook_photo.jpg

Thanks, no way can I make myself go there.

I hope that Jace was not there tonight.

Poor Marysa, probably witnessed the entire blow up.

• Love 7

Did anyone catch in the radar online me story :

"kaiser was running around the land completely unattended"

someone get that to Doris right away! Two days after she puts in a death pool and kaiser is running around unattended!!!!  As I write this I pray someone has the good sense to take him, feed him,bathe him and watch him. 

Hey jenelle you selfish piece of trash, you want to know what it is to really cry!!!??? Well don't you dare say anything or she's one tear when they pull Kaisers lifeless Body from your pool that you swore you had a fence for! You neglectful white trash hillbilly moron. 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, mittsigirl said:

I wonder if little Jace has any dreams something like this.

Or maybe only nightmares.

You know there must be something to this,

they certainly can afford to hire someone to

do the landscaping, so why not? Smells fishy.

Yes, he doesn't want any men around her. 

Or, they now have pot plants on The Land and don't want anyone to see them. 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, druzy said:

Sean Penn did more than that. http://www.thedailybeast.com/sean-penns-horrifying-history-of-alleged-abuse

He tied Madonna up and beat her for 9 hours. 

4 hours ago, Purerockfury said:

I can only imagine the arguing, crying, anger, rage and out of control behavior poor Jace and the rest of the kids are witnessing tonight between those two. 

Just another day in paradise. 

• Love 8

Just some observations.

- why didn't they hire people to set up the dance floor, provide the arch/arbor, finish the yard, etc. There a whole bunch of landscaping companies and the wedding industry is a force unto itself with a myriad of service companies. It's not like they don't have the money. Makes no sense.

- why is Jenelle whining about having no mom at the wedding? Because YOU didn't invite her, you idiot! 

- UBT will be backpedalling for sure.  He wants to seal the deal so he'll have total control.

- the cynical part of me thinks this whole thing could be staged to add more drama and garner more interest. Then of course they'll make up at the last minute and the hillbilly trashtastic swamp nuptials will go on as planned so everyone can sigh at the fairytale ending. Cue the bluebirds.

- Jenelle's just dying to be the center of attention. She's been primping all week and she's determined to have HER day, no matter what.

Edited by Miss Chevious
spelling & punctuation, it's too early in the am
  • Love 23

It probably is true that they had a fight about Sasquatch/David not kissing her butt-- although unlikely, I wish it were about Jenelle asking for a prenup at the last minute, or that David went out for a wild night a a stripclub for his bachelor party.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Miss Chevious said:

- the cynical part of me thinks this whole thing could be staged to add more drama and garner more interest. Then of course they'll make up at the last minute and the hillbilly trashtastic swamp nuptials will go on as planned so everyone can sigh at the fairytale ending. Cue the bluebirds flying from the trees and the squirrels scampering.

I think they're just running away.

• Love 1

I wish Jenelle COULD be alone for two minutes and would dump him, because she would have to realize what amazing tv this would make. She would be the undisputed star! No one would even care about Chelsea's unshown "second wedding" in a week or two if jenelle had a dramatic fight and breakup with David. Hellllll, she could even put her dress on first and then they could duke it out, or she could leave him at the altar! Anyone with a shred of decency would cheer her on, because he's dangerous, and MTV could film her using her honeymoon tickets with tori and bitching about him. Ohhhhh I would love to see that. For sure, though, SOMETHING bad happened on The Land yesterday. If MTV tries to pass this off as a totally happy wedding, I will be pissed!

• Love 22