Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, Christina87 said:

I agree. That Target picture looked like a pregnant belly, for sure. Plus, if it was weight gain, she certainly has lost is really fast! 

But if she was really pregnant and had an abortion, she wouldn't be able to lose it any faster. It would actually probably be harder.

• Love 3

Jenelle cannot bother with her kids just like her pets. If she could put the boys in cages, she would. As it is, Kaiser spends most of his days and nights in a crib.

Did we see Nathan be a better pet owner than Jenelle or was he just like her in locking up the animals? 

When is Jenelle getting that medical job? She was acquitted of the assault charges. Or, is she too sick?

I think Jenelle is still hung up on Nathan. I also think she is trying to show him what a killer body she has (she is not fat btw) after he mentioned her weight. It makes me wonder how many times he pointed out her supposed body flaws. Such an ass.

• Love 5

He likes super muscle girls. Maybe there was some truth to that gay rumor. 

I still maintain that he's potentially the worst boyfriend she's had. Every time I see him I think of "you're nothing special, you're trailer trash who won the lottery" to the woman who'd  just had his baby and whose house he was living in, or that creepy drugged up time when he said he was out of the state and had actually been in the house the whole time? Uncle Creepy could unfortunately ultimately win, though. *shudder*

I don't think he was any better with the dog but we'll never know because he rehomed it twice and has now abandoned it. It's a little like the Barb vs. Jenelle's dad argument...he's not a real dog owner, he abandoned his twice, so idk if he can be judged on that count at all. 

I actually think he's a worse parent only because he makes a huge deal out of how abusive Jenelle is and how much his ex sucked (probably both true, know the former at least is true) yet he's totally willing to throw both of his kids to the wolves just 'cause. While not working, no longer receiving disability, etc.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, neatoburrito said:

I hate to agree with anything Jenelle says but this made me laugh.

It's funny...but it also shows that Jenelle is just as willing to go for the cheap low blows as Nathan is....so forgive me if I'm not feeling so sorry and bad for her that Nathan was mean to her and made fun of how much weight she's gained.  She does the same, so goose...gander.  

• Love 9

I feel like making disparaging comments about a woman's body when she's given birth to two children, one of them yours, is more reprehensible than making fun of someone's tiny ponytail. I mean of course it was immature of Jenelle, but not really comparable to The Nathan's comments imo.

• Love 3
(edited)
17 minutes ago, neatoburrito said:

I feel like making disparaging comments about a woman's body when she's given birth to two children, one of them yours, is more reprehensible than making fun of someone's tiny ponytail. I mean of course it was immature of Jenelle, but not really comparable to The Nathan's comments imo.

To me, it's all the same.  It's attacking what someone looks like.  Both are petty, but one isn't above the other.  It's attacking where they know someone is sensitive and laughing at someone's appearance to mock them for your own amusement.  I am not gonna trash Nathan for hurting poor little Jenelle when she has shown she is perfectly capable of doing it the same.  It's classic Mean Girl behavior and they could teach classes in how it is done.  

Edited by shelley1005
  • Love 8
(edited)
48 minutes ago, neatoburrito said:

I agree...but Jenelle was seriously hurt by that comment (count me in on the Jenelle would take Nathan back in a heartbeat if he'd have her group) and there was a great opportunity for Dr Drew or someone to point out that the way that comment makes her feel is how her kids feel or will feel about her not giving a shut about them except the kids probably feel it times a thousand. 

ETA: I don't think Nathan should have said that about Jenelle, I just wish someone would seized the opportunity to point out that her kids feel hurt like that by her actions. I know I'm not being articulate, so I hope what I'm saying makes sense. Nathan is a turd for saying that. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 2

I don't mind snarking on people's appearance, when it's something they can control. Sorry, but you put yourself on TV. So yes, your hair and clothing and Pinterest-barfed-on-house are all up for discussion. A woman's weight, which is SUPER hard to control as we get older, have kids, use birth control, etc. is in a whole different ballpark. 

I don't like Jenelle, but that was just nasty. There are plenty of negative things you can say about her. Her weight isn't really an issue for discussion (unless we're spec'ing on the possibility of a baby bump.)

• Love 11
(edited)

All of Jenelle's boyfriends, including Dave, are bad news. They are all toxic and abusive in some way, shape or form. I won't get into the whole "Who is worst" debate. There are no winners here. All of them are a danger to the kids. The children are the ultimate losers.

Jenelle herself is just as toxic and abusive. Jenelle has been abusive to various females and been in many physical altercations. 

Each guy has something toxic about him. Each guy is abusive in some way.  They all reek trouble and they all have had interactions with the police and the courts.  Drugs, alcohol, and steroids mixed in with controlling and abusive behavior is a recipe for danger no matter what guy we are talking about. Jenelle is the common denominator in all of this. No healthy-minded man would want to be with Jenelle.

Just watching Dave with his cold, dead eyes, I do not doubt he has no heart or any sort of tolerance for kids. Dave just happened to come along in her life as she has a toddler in her life. I bet Keefah would be an angry asshole to Kaiser. Any of Jenelle's exes would likely be intolerant with Kaiser and no doubt would smack him or hit him. That is what makes Dave's behavior stand out. Jace was not always around when Nathan was around, but when he was, poor Jace knew to be meek and not cause trouble. Kaiser is too young. He has not yet figured out he has to keep quiet and not do anything that might set off Dave.

Poor children. Fuck Jenelle and fuck Dave. There are worstt things that can be pointed out about Jenelle than her weight. Fuck her. She looks tore up and nasty. She is no different than Nathan. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 16
(edited)

So apparently Jenelle (or someone) lied about Nathan getting Kaiser only two weekends out of the month. Their custody papers leaked - and Nathan gets Kaiser from Thursday to Sunday night three times per month. Which I know isn't 50-50, but it's more time than what we were led to believe Nathan received with Kaiser in the agreement. 

Also, it looks to me like before the agreement is finalized, Jenelle and Nathan both have to pass drug tests for marijuana, opiates, and steroids..... I kind of have my doubts either of them can do that, but whatever.

You can see the agreement here:

http://teenmomtruths.tumblr.com/post/145656167709/source-jenellousofwhat-and-nanawatt-so-jenelle

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 11

Jenelle reminds me of Pennsatucky from Orange is the new black. Except I'm starting to not totally hate Pennsatucky and she seems like she has some redeeming qualities. Also, the horrifying fact is one is a tv character and one is an actual real live person lol.

• Love 4
(edited)

Thank you for the update, MyPeopleAreNordic

Jenelle only has Kaiser one weekend a month --- party time!  I bet she won't take Jase on her Kaiser-free weekends either.

edit: hysterical that plan has Kaiser to go to Jenelle when sick. Why? So she can throw him in a dark room while he cries? Or worse, have DirtbagDave yell at him?

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, shelley1005 said:

To me, it's all the same.  It's attacking what someone looks like.  Both are petty, but one isn't above the other.  It's attacking where they know someone is sensitive and laughing at someone's appearance to mock them for your own amusement.  I am not gonna trash Nathan for hurting poor little Jenelle when she has shown she is perfectly capable of doing it the same.  It's classic Mean Girl behavior and they could teach classes in how it is done.  

Plus in the clip where he pointed out her weight gain, she had just relentlessly made fun of him for not having a license and his apartment being too small and followed that up by accusing him of being jealous of UBT bc Nathan wants to be the one having sex with her, now most ppl who are not The Nathan would have a bit more self-control on national TV but I guarantee most in that situation would have at least thought the comment he said out loud to themselves in their head. What he said was mean but she was baiting him, making fun of him and laughing. My ability to feel sympathy for Janelle is on a ship that sailed seasons ago

Edited by SneakyCentipede
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

So apparently Jenelle (or someone) lied about Nathan getting Kaiser only two weekends out of the month. Their custody papers leaked - and Nathan gets Kaiser from Thursday to Sunday night three times per month. Which I know isn't 50-50, but it's more time than what we were led to believe Nathan received with Kaiser in the agreement. 

Also, it looks to me like before the agreement is finalized, Jenelle and Nathan both have to pass drug tests for marijuana, opiates, and steroids..... I kind of have my doubts either of them can do that, but whatever.

You can see the agreement here:

http://teenmomtruths.tumblr.com/post/145656167709/source-jenellousofwhat-and-nanawatt-so-jenelle

I bet 90 percent of that time will be spent with Nathan's mother. But hey, it's better than being locked in a dark room or being berated by Forrest Gump's evil alternate reality twin.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, CofCinci said:

And Nathan is most likely abusing steroids that they don't test for in drug screens. 

Actually steroids were in the court order so I'm wondering if they'll come to some kind of "ok let's drop this bc we both won't pass" agreement; however UBT won't allow such a thing 

• Love 2
On 6/8/2016 at 6:06 PM, poopchute said:

Who could she possibly be giving this to?

i know she gets paid to post this shit but it should at least be something she can pretend she uses.  Who would she be giving this to? Her own dad? Nope.  Jace's dad?  Nope.  Nathan?  Nope.  All these men are either out of her life or she hates them.  

I don't see the image. What is it?

24 minutes ago, Mkay said:

A new article on The Ashley. http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2016/06/09/jenelle-evans-complains-about-teen-mom-2-editing-rethinking-ever-letting-my-life-be-filmed/

Best comment on that above link: Whoa – new name for the show: “Paychecks and Trainwrecks”

Hahaha We need a topic named that!!

Let's use that as Kail's new thread title. Better yet, that would be a perfect name for a spin-off starring Kail, Jenelle, and Leah.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, SneakyCentipede said:

Actually steroids were in the court order so I'm wondering if they'll come to some kind of "ok let's drop this bc we both won't pass" agreement; however UBT won't allow such a thing 

Professional sporting organizations can barely test for steroids. I can't see how podunk county can. 

• Love 2
On Thursday, June 09, 2016 at 1:38 PM, GreatKazu said:

Just watching Dave with his cold, dead eyes, I do not doubt he has no heart or any sort of tolerance for kids. Dave just happened to come along in her life as she has a toddler in her life. 

It's funny you say that because I was watching the replay of Gone Fishing this morning. My fiance just happened to walk in during the boat debacle and he said "wow, that guy really hates those kids." That's pretty scary when someone who doesn't watch the show and knows nothing about these people can pick up on something like that. His second comment was "why are they forcing that baby to go on a boat?". I pray they break up before one of those kids gets hurt.

• Love 17

Probably a bit evil of me, but I would love for Jenelle and Tori to fall out. Tori could probably fill a book with all the grim things she knows about Jenelle that we don't, it'd be interesting to see what kind of dirt she'd dish. 

• Love 7

Has anyone been over to Teen Mom Junkies and read the comments on the article of Nathan talking about Jenelle's weight gain? There's some serious viciousness going on in there! 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Didn't Jenelle and Tori already have a falling out? I have a hard time keeping track of her fights. Who did she fight in the room with the drums? Who stole her hoodie?

I don't even remember that one but stealing clothes seems to be a thing on this show!  Jeremy and his shorts, Jenelle and her hoodie...

• Love 4

Has anyone been over to Teen Mom Junkies and read the comments on the article of Nathan talking about Jenelle's weight gain? There's some serious viciousness going on in there! 

Still??  I was there Monday or Tuesday maybe, that Nikki had just written an article slamming Nathan for his comments about Jenelle's weight.  You would have thought the woman had written a letter supporting Jenelle for mom of the year, some people were livid!

• Love 3

I only read it yesterday. C word being chucked around, wanting Jenelle to drink bleach... I have to agree with some people saying calling Jenelle fat is the nicest thing they could say about her, but DAMN, that poor writer!

• Love 4
On June 9, 2016 at 2:12 PM, Lm2162 said:

He likes super muscle girls. Maybe there was some truth to that gay rumor. 

I still maintain that he's potentially the worst boyfriend she's had. Every time I see him I think of "you're nothing special, you're trailer trash who won the lottery" to the woman who'd  just had his baby and whose house he was living in, or that creepy drugged up time when he said he was out of the state and had actually been in the house the whole time? Uncle Creepy could unfortunately ultimately win, though. *shudder*

I don't think he was any better with the dog but we'll never know because he rehomed it twice and has now abandoned it. It's a little like the Barb vs. Jenelle's dad argument...he's not a real dog owner, he abandoned his twice, so idk if he can be judged on that count at all. 

I actually think he's a worse parent only because he makes a huge deal out of how abusive Jenelle is and how much his ex sucked (probably both true, know the former at least is true) yet he's totally willing to throw both of his kids to the wolves just 'cause. While not working, no longer receiving disability, etc.

To be honest that "trailer trash that one the lottery" cracked me up because it was spot on. Jenelle is a monster; she does not have one tiny even fleeting moment of caring about her kids and their well being. She's only concerned about her dick of the month and drugs. Evidence? When she was crying over Nathan bailing on the baby shower and Jace tried to cheer her up with the rainbow song which went in-noticed, then says "well I'll be there to help you" and she all but said fuck off I want naaaathan as she's maniacally drove around with her kid unbuckled in the back seat. She's a massive cunt abc my sympathy for here has been long gone. Plus, she's quick to fat shame women constantly, someone online put together a collage of all her nasty tweets calling various women fat bitches. So forgive me if I don't feel said that the chickens have come home to roost. She's vile. 

• Love 17

When Nathan made that comment, she looked like someone had thrown a bucket of ice water over her. She doesn't seem to mind being called a shitty mother and a terrible person anywhere near as much as being told Nathan doesn't want to poke her in the back with his boner anymore, which says it all really. I don't care what she says about her perfect family unit with Uncle Dave, she'd take Manbun McNipples back any day of the week. Poor Kaiser Roll serves no purpose to her except as a tool to keep the drama going with him.

• Love 14
(edited)

YES! NeotoBurrito, exactly this! I don't feel bad for her over this. I mean, she may have put weight on but she still looks okay; she's just a rotten person inside. Calling her a shitty mom doesn't even register with her, or calling her a druggie. She's so self-centred, it's unbelievable. 

ETA: I wonder if Dilatory Dave released uppercut all over the studio? 

Edited by Katt
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, SneakyCentipede said:

To be honest that "trailer trash that one the lottery" cracked me up because it was spot on. 

She's definitely trailer trash who won the lottery...and he's trailer trash that was mooching off her lottery money and living in the house she bought with it. 

Looks like he isn't going to clean up his act for Kaiser's  sake either. 

• Love 11
24 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

She's definitely trailer trash who won the lottery...and he's trailer trash that was mooching off her lottery money and living in the house she bought with it. 

Looks like he isn't going to clean up his act for Kaiser's  sake either. 

Agreed... that's why I couldn't find Nathan's white trash crack funny. He is as obtuse as Jenelle, if he truly thinks he is any classier or smarter then her. I wish someone had pointed out that he choose to hitch his wagon to her and procreate with "trailer trash" and what that says about him. Poor Kaiser sure came from the shallow end of the gene pool when he sprung from those two

• Love 8
(edited)
3 hours ago, brandyelf said:

Ha, who knows. I sent it to InTouch, maybe they'll find out what happened.

It's on InTouch now! It's true. Disorderly conduct, public intox, impairment and endangering himself/others, resisting arrest. Myrtle Beach yesterday.

Why does this dude ALWAYS resist arrest? He got convicted of physically threatening one of the cops last time, too. What does he think that's going to accomplish?!

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 10
13 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

It's on InTouch now! It's true. Disorderly conduct, public intox, impairment and endangering himself/others, resisting arrest. Myrtle Beach yesterday.

Why does this dude ALWAYS resist arrest? He got convicted of physically threatening one of the cops last time, too. What does he think that's going to accomplish?

That's pretty funny. Apparently I made their day lol (they wanted to call me but I declined because I know nothing beyond that)

• Love 15
4 hours ago, Elizabeth9 said:

What a fucking sad pack of losers.  Too bad there's kids involved in this mess.

Seriously, could you imagine having Kaiser and Jace's DNA? It's like being the love child of Hitler and Lizzie Borden. Christ on a cracker, those kids are fucked.

• Love 7