Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Drinking and Tweeting - a book and a lifestyle!

• Start Topic

In the department of continuing annoying things Brandi does in her blogs, Brandi claims Vince's ex wife SUED him for divorce and Eileen's ex husband SUED her for divorce.  Following Brandi's logic Eddie Cibrian SUED Brandi for divorce.  In California it is a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage and has been that way since 1969.  Furthermore, unlike Brandi and Eddie, both the parties entered into stipulated agreements over property, support and custody.  It is just another thing the lying, liar who lies that is Brandi does frequently and without remorse or regard for her easily refuted representations.

Yes - I noticed that. She is so vile. Her raisin d'être is to go after everyone, and if she doesn't have anything, or if what she has isn't juicy enough (a non-bitter divorce), she'll make stuff up or twist it to make it sound bad. There is truly something wrong with her. And she even used the word "unhinged" in her blog. I forget who she was describing, but it's the word I always use to describe her! Projection much?

• Love 5

While rewatching the earlier episodes of this season (i liked the women being featured on their own at the start of the season.. got a chance to know them again, etc).  I noticed in the 5th episode.. Brandi was attempting to have a more filtered podcast to increase sponsor participation.. and after failing to control Viveca A Fox (who might have been filtered if she had been told what Brandi was trying to do).. she finally just said 'no one wants to listen to a filtered Brandi'.   I think Brandi feels like no one will notice her unless she drops the f bombs.  I'm not saying that excuses why she's the way she is, but I think it provides a reason as to why she is so vulgar, etc.  Plus, I'm sure she had a nice child-hood.. but maybe she wasn't the favored child so she acted up to get her parents attention.

However, she's a grown woman and needs to filter her mouth in certain situations.  It's one thing to curse around her girlfriends.. but its entirely a different matter when she's at a social gathering.

• Love 2

In the department of continuing annoying things Brandi does in her blogs, Brandi claims Vince's ex wife SUED him for divorce and Eileen's ex husband SUED her for divorce.  Following Brandi's logic Eddie Cibrian SUED Brandi for divorce.  In California it is a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage and has been that way since 1969.  Furthermore, unlike Brandi and Eddie, both the parties entered into stipulated agreements over property, support and custody.  It is just another thing the lying, liar who lies that is Brandi does frequently and without remorse or regard for her easily refuted representations. 

Sued is Brandi's favorite word that she doesn't understand the definition of.  Adrienne was suing her. 

• Love 5

I love how BG brings up Sheana (again!) in her blog.  She really can't help herself, can she?  

Yes and she blames LisaV. Yet she chose to join the show knowing full well that Scheana worked for 1 of the HWs prior to her joining and she would have known that VPR show was in the works before as well. Why join the show knowing she would run into Scheana if she was so against anything to do with her in the first place unless she was already planning to use her to gain fan support/sympathy. JS LOL

• Love 3

Still trying to figure out what Kyle did that was so unspeakable:  Maybe she had sex with Mauricio in the bathroom...you know, like Brandi did with some guy. : )

Seriously, I think Brandi is finished on RHOBH and that's why she's in this attack mode, going after every one of the others with the exception of Yolanda and her BFF Kim.    I think that's why she called Ramona what she called her.  She really doesn't care anymore because it's over for her.

Please, Please, Please let me be right.

• Love 13

Still trying to figure out what Kyle did that was so unspeakable:  Maybe she had sex with Mauricio in the bathroom...you know, like Brandi did with some guy. : )

Seriously, I think Brandi is finished on RHOBH and that's why she's in this attack mode, going after every one of the others with the exception of Yolanda and her BFF Kim.    I think that's why she called Ramona what she called her.  She really doesn't care anymore because it's over for her.

Please, Please, Please let me be right.

I am praying to every trash can that I can find that you are right about Brandi. I wonder if the reason Andy was so easy on her so far at the reunion is because it allowed the other women to go off on her which was more interesting/melodramatic than if Andy had pointed out Brandi's lies and inconsistencies himself.

I also have a theory about what Kyle did, but I'll take it to her thread.

• Love 2
(edited)

"Unspeakable" things that Kyle could have done:

Kyle and Maurico's check to the bride and groom wasn't big enough.

Kyle wore the same color dress as Kim.

Kyle had the audacity to complain when Kingsley ran amok during the reception, knocking down the bridesmaids and making off with the cake topper.

Kyle said she would only attend if Brandi wasn't invited.

Kyle had the nerve to ask Kim "How are you today?" which everyone knows is attempt to discuss Kim's so called sobriety. And in front of her children!!!! How dare she!

She stole Kim's $%#%^& glass of wine!

I'm sure there's more!

Unless Kyle literally bit off one of Brooke's goddamn fingers, I don't see anything she could have done that would rival the behavior of that Hateful Rum Raisin and her Puff Pastry-faced BFF.  

Edited by SwordQueen
  • Love 7

Congrats Brandi, for being named The Bitchiest Housewife by E News!

That's all they could give her? I could think up a few more titles to give to her, and I would say them to her chipmunk, bloated, blowfish face.

• Love 5

I find it odd that Brandi who laments that she misses her father so much and is the man in her life isn't taking this opportunity to visit her parents with her kids being gone for Spring Break.  It is a one hour flight.  This is why I find her to be such a phony.  I think the last time she talked about dear old dad she referred to him as manorexic.  The woman just doesn't get it.

• Love 8

Congrats Brandi, for being named The Bitchiest Housewife by E News!

PFFT she'll love that award. Im waiting on Real HWs Awards. I hope they have a category "Most in need to change their tampon" or "hated wife" I'll vote everyday to ensure she wins those two.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 3

PFFT she'll love that award. Im waiting on Real HWs Awards. I hope they have a category "Most in need to change their tampon" or "hated wife" I'll vote everyday to ensure she wins those two.

How about "Most you want to see fired?" Let the fans vote, instead of just asking Brandi.

• Love 7

E! Bitchiest Housewife award to Brandi may be a compliment.  Brandi can dish out fing c* to clarify for reunion and so many other more colorful things like meth addict, shut f up, beast, same haircut, period flow assessments. E! may be limited by sensitive terminology.     

• Love 3

Lucy Jones ‏@LLL3_0

Here is #brandisnaps @BrandiGlanville weekly column @NWmag from Australia.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCQpiDuUwAAZOCD.jpg

2:19 PM - 10 Apr 2015

Highlights:

• Brandi is looking for a house, and her Thumbs Up comment is, "I'm close to finding my perfect new home."
  • Things are going "super-well" with boyfriend JR.
  • JR asks her to attend work events and she says no becaue she knows there will be a scene with Kyle.
Edited by quinn
  • Love 1

Kyle's husband employ JR to keep Brandi really close like one should do with an enemy.  Lisa V run because you can and the devil takes some time to see you're gone missing.

• Love 1

Lucy Jones ‏@LLL3_0

Here is #brandisnaps @BrandiGlanville weekly column @NWmag from Australia.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCQpiDuUwAAZOCD.jpg

2:19 PM - 10 Apr 2015

Highlights:

• Brandi is looking for a house, and her Thumbs Up comment is, "I'm close to finding my perfect new home."
  • Things are going "super-well" with boyfriend JR.
  • JR asks her to attend work events and she says no becaue she knows there will be a scene with Kyle.

Are all the comments on the page from Brandi?  Amazing she is sticking up for Giuliana Rancic after her not so thinly veiled judgments regarding Rinna's weight.  Won't work Rancic hates Brandi after Brandi tried to take her down http://www.gossipcop.com/brandi-glanville-giuliana-rancic-feud-twitter-fight-surrogate-tweet-fashion-police/

I can't believe Brandi is moving again this year that will be three residences in one year sounds a little unstable to me.  I can't imagine that if Brandi can't trust herself to attend a work related event of her boyfriend that she could possibly work with Kyle next year.

• Love 2

Are you kidding me???? Is she really moving again!!!!   Another rental or did she manage to actually buy a house (doubtful).   Do her kids have to change schools every time she moves?   Oh no - does this mean, and please tell me she won't be back, that next season we have to see another house warming???  She's going to be 43 and has earned good money from this show, why hasn't she settled those boys???   Oh that's right, her money goes to botox, fillers, skin treatments, clothes, entertainment (alcohol), and useless cars that she can't afford.  

• Love 5

I find it odd that Brandi who laments that she misses her father so much and is the man in her life isn't taking this opportunity to visit her parents with her kids being gone for Spring Break.  It is a one hour flight.  This is why I find her to be such a phony.  I think the last time she talked about dear old dad she referred to him as manorexic.  The woman just doesn't get it.

Not odd at all. Brandi uses whatever she can grasp to garner sympathy. Perfect timing! Daddy is in the hospital. She had that sympathy when her dog went missing. Perfect timing again!

I always had doubts about Brandi's dog going missing. Either that dog left on his own to get away from Brandi's screeching or, she called someone back home to make him "disappear" so she would have a reason to play victim before she got ripped to shreds for her racist remarks and vile behavior towards Joyce.

Brandi was so damn rude to Joyce when she was trying to console Brandi over the dog being gone. It was so fucking bizarre how Brandi felt Joyce was trying to take the attention off Brandi and grab it for herself. Is Brandi that demented? Does she honestly think that is what Joyce was doing? Or, was it just an attempt to not show any kindness towards Joyce for her caring about Brandi?

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8

Hearing Brandi is moving yet again is kind of hilarious to me and makes her slamming Eileen's house even more laughable.  Shame none of the women said 'at least she owns her house... how's that new rental working for ya Glanville' LOL

To me, I don't think Brandi comprehends logic.. and only listens when someone swears at her.. hence why she took notice when Eileen dropped the F bomb on her.

If Brandi doesn't like you, take it as a compliment :)

• Love 9

Are you kidding me???? Is she really moving again!!!!   Another rental or did she manage to actually buy a house (doubtful).   Do her kids have to change schools every time she moves?   Oh no - does this mean, and please tell me she won't be back, that next season we have to see another house warming???  She's going to be 43 and has earned good money from this show, why hasn't she settled those boys???   Oh that's right, her money goes to botox, fillers, skin treatments, clothes, entertainment (alcohol), and useless cars that she can't afford.

Apparently she is moving because her current landlord had decided to put the property up for sale. I believe this has been the case with her last two rentals as well.

What I cannot understand is why after having gone through this twice before she rented again (shades of Kim in S1). She said last year that finding a rental is very hard for her because she has to get approval to film in the house and many homes she wants won't give her permission. Seems like it would just be easier to buy something. Surely she makes enough to buy a house? I feel very sorry for her boys. It would be hard enough to split your time 50/50 with your parents, but to then not to have a stable home during part of that time must be hard.

• Love 5

Apparently she is moving because her current landlord had decided to put the property up for sale. I believe this has been the case with her last two rentals as well.

What I cannot understand is why after having gone through this twice before she rented again (shades of Kim in S1). She said last year that finding a rental is very hard for her because she has to get approval to film in the house and many homes she wants won't give her permission. Seems like it would just be easier to buy something. Surely she makes enough to buy a house? I feel very sorry for her boys. It would be hard enough to split your time 50/50 with your parents, but to then not to have a stable home during part of that time must be hard.

Yep Brandi did say that about her previous rental(s), but at the same time I think she's said at the front end that she hopes to purchase the homes she's renting, so she's either lying through and through or something is happening where when the time comes for these leases to become purchases something falls through.

I think that she has (or should have had) enough money to buy a house but it's not happening and my guess is she's getting in her own way like she wants to live in a certain community or she's not adequately saving.   Also, while home ownership is a good goal, I don't fault her for renting, I fault her for the constant moving and the instability it causes her sons - I doubt if it is typical for people who rent to move every year, so I wonder what's going on with that.  The other thing that bugs me is that she finds a way to blame others, usually Eddie, for stuff like this.

• Love 5

Brandi doesn't make it easier when she tweets negative posts about her landlords. She took to Twitter and blasted one of her landlords. I read an article that posted her tweets. What landlord will want to rent to her when she puts her landlord problems out there and knowing her, twists the truth? I believe there was an issue with one of her rentals because the landlord found out about the dog feces and dog urine all over the place. Brandi never cleaned up after her dogs. She had that stupid video of her showing off her rental and what was on the floor? Dog shit. Did she pick it up? Hell no. She couldn't bother.

From that linked article above:

The Bravo star then tweeted at Rancic, saying, “@GiulanaRancic Its all good she doesnt know me and when you do a reality show you open urself up for judgment.”

Yes, Brandi. You open yourself up for judgment. It applies to you as well you hypocritical, demented bitch.

• Love 7

So now Brandi's blog has drawn the ire of the Vanderpump Rules gang.    http://www.classicalite.com/articles/19999/20150410/vanderpump-rules-cast-recap-lisa-twitter-stassi-jax-glanville-brandi.htm   I hate to say it but I thought bringing up the five year old Eddie stuff was  a weak entry on the show.  It was even worse that Stassi ran around calling Scheana a whore and a homewrecker.  Brandi did not even know of Schena until well after Eddie had filed for divorce and moved in with LeAnn Rimes.

• Love 2

Yep Brandi did say that about her previous rental(s), but at the same time I think she's said at the front end that she hopes to purchase the homes she's renting, so she's either lying through and through or something is happening where when the time comes for these leases to become purchases something falls through.

I think that she has (or should have had) enough money to buy a house but it's not happening and my guess is she's getting in her own way like she wants to live in a certain community or she's not adequately saving.   Also, while home ownership is a good goal, I don't fault her for renting, I fault her for the constant moving and the instability it causes her sons - I doubt if it is typical for people who rent to move every year, so I wonder what's going on with that.  The other thing that bugs me is that she finds a way to blame others, usually Eddie, for stuff like this.

I have decided JR and Brandi are working together to put Brandi in homes, have the walk through of each room on Bravo via a guided Brandi tour in her underwear and then they are magically placed on the market and sold very soon after.   We are now at three houses in three years.  It would seem all the book proceeds and the like have been properly earmarked.  I just think Brandi is going to have to set her sights on a house under $1 million. If I were a lender I would question just how  much longer this gravy train known as RHOBH is going to last for Brandi.  Of course she could diddle around and blow another $40,000.00 in temporary housing this year.

• Love 3

Brandi trying to grab a page from Vanderpump's hymnal has repeatedly made comments about her future with the show being uncertain because of how they portray her. http://www.inquisitr.com/1995625/bravo-housewife-brandi-glanville-calls-kyle-richards-a-fame-wh-e-says-she-may-quit-rhobh/ Then there was this earlier statement to the rag down in Australia http://www.inquisitr.com/1881045/rhobh-season-six-cast-may-be-without-brandi-glanville-shes-giving-serious-thought-to-quitting/   Now a magazine does an article on her and to drum up more press she is claiming she was misquoted http://www.allabouttrh.com/brandi-glanville-i-never-said-i-wanted-to-quit-the-rhobh/  I think Brandi needs to look up semantics.  It reminds me of last season when she kept proclaiming that Joyce was lying about Brandi claiming Brandi told her, "Lisa can dish out criticism but she can't take it."  Brandi claimed she said Lisa was sensitive to criticism.  Yeah right Brandi. 

• Love 2

Something I just thought about, Kyle's husband is JR's boss, if Brandi wants a long term relationship with this man why is she such and ass to JR's boss and wife.  How can she really thing JR will think long term with her when she continually states that she wants to hurt the bosses wife.  Maybe that is why she can't graduate from fuck buddy to actual girlfriend.  

• Love 5

Brandi trying to grab a page from Vanderpump's hymnal has repeatedly made comments about her future with the show being uncertain because of how they portray her. http://www.inquisitr.com/1995625/bravo-housewife-brandi-glanville-calls-kyle-richards-a-fame-wh-e-says-she-may-quit-rhobh/ Then there was this earlier statement to the rag down in Australia http://www.inquisitr.com/1881045/rhobh-season-six-cast-may-be-without-brandi-glanville-shes-giving-serious-thought-to-quitting/   Now a magazine does an article on her and to drum up more press she is claiming she was misquoted http://www.allabouttrh.com/brandi-glanville-i-never-said-i-wanted-to-quit-the-rhobh/  I think Brandi needs to look up semantics.  It reminds me of last season when she kept proclaiming that Joyce was lying about Brandi claiming Brandi told her, "Lisa can dish out criticism but she can't take it."  Brandi claimed she said Lisa was sensitive to criticism.  Yeah right Brandi.

Yea right Brandi, the bravo offices will have her claw marks down the hall as security drags her out kicking and screaming.

• Love 4

Something I just thought about, Kyle's husband is JR's boss, if Brandi wants a long term relationship with this man why is she such and ass to JR's boss and wife.  How can she really thing JR will think long term with her when she continually states that she wants to hurt the bosses wife.  Maybe that is why she can't graduate from fuck buddy to actual girlfriend.  

Brandi should have borrowed Camille's Art of War books.  Remember Camille's power move to come after Mauricio's business over her beef with Kyle?  That's how it's done.  Your post highlights Brandi's poor strategizing, Easyspreestep.

Brandi was in a good place with Kyle and Kim at the beginning of the season.  The smart thing to do would have been to play the peacemaker between the warring sisters.  You can bring the drama by pretending to care (see LisaR vs Kim).  If you have contempt for your allies, you're supposed to conceal it while using them to your advantage.  It would have been pernicious and machiavellic, but Brandi could have won fans from both Kim and Kyle's supporters with fake diplomacy.  Always keep your hands clean!

• Love 9

The other day Brandi made a comment about how incredibly unfair it is to her that she cannot attend JR's office parties/functions because Kyle is there.  Brandi went on to say if she went and saw Kyle she would be forced to make a scene with Kyle.  I think this definitely puts her in as the Queen of the Trash Moms.  To even think that is pretty off, to say it to JR is downright stupid but to say it publicly is insane.

What is it about Kyle that bothers Brandi so much?  I am beginning to think it is because she feels like she should have Kyle's life and will never let her get quite close enough to her world.  This past season we saw Brandi got a backdoor invite to the Hilton world and her try and disrupt the very shaky relationship between Kim and Kyle.  Maybe Brandi think she could get JR a job at Hilton & Hyland and she would never have to deal with Kyle again.  It is just so very strange.  Brndi readily says she thinks Lisa V. and Kyle should remain on the show. Does shenot realize they have made it clear they want nothing to do with her?

• Love 9

It is impossible to find a house under one million where she is.   She has to live in the same school district as Eddy and Leanne since the kids go back and forth.  My modest 3 bedroom home (in FL) would go for about 1.3 million and not even near the coast!   So I get it why she has been renting. 

Kids in military families move frequently and that not only involves new schools but different states and sometimes a foreign country.  They manage just fine and so will Brandi's boys.  They may even think it is fun since she seems to upgrade with every move.  Kids are very resilient.

I don't understand if each of her rentals was being sold out from under her, why make an offer on this most recent one? I mean she had a housewarming party for it, so I would assume that she really liked this place. I can definitely see the benefits of renting in a high priced area versus buying, but I wonder why Brandi doesn't make an offer on any of the places she has rented so far.

Wow, Brandi is looking more and more like Adrienne every day!

This board needs a "thumbs down" option. Not thumbing down your post. The face on Brandi!! Oh my gosh! Her cheeks are taking over her face.

They manage just fine and so will Brandi's boys.  They may even think it is fun since she seems to upgrade with every move.  Kids are very resilient.

They sure are. I would think they find it a great experience to keep moving, but in my mind, I think Brandi may make it a bad experience. I don't think she handles the moving situation that well. She has commented on it.

MatildaMoody - according to Brandi, she has made an offer on a house. The last one she rented, she claims that is what she did, but the owner turned her down. I will guess that the owner got a better offer or her credit was lacking?  Still, many homes are not up for sale. Owners buy these homes just to turn around and rent them out. They lease them out for a year and then move in someone else who will likely pay a higher rent.  Brandi has stated her dad is the one whose credit line is used when she rents. She has said she lacks credit.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3

That's really interesting Great Kazu. I could see her credit being an issue, but I would think with JR being in the Real Estate industry and her having a large enough down payment, she could still be eligible. I wonder if she just can't meet the asking price and tries to low ball on the offer. 

• Love 1

It is impossible to find a house under one million where she is.   She has to live in the same school district as Eddy and Leanne since the kids go back and forth.  My modest 3 bedroom home (in FL) would go for about 1.3 million and not even near the coast!   So I get it why she has been renting. 

Kids in military families move frequently and that not only involves new schools but different states and sometimes a foreign country.  They manage just fine and so will Brandi's boys.  They may even think it is fun since she seems to upgrade with every move.  Kids are very resilient.

Brandi lives in Encino they live in Hidden Hills-I don't think she ever lived in the same school district as Eddie and LeAnn-she could never find a rental where they live.  They live by Kris Jenner (even though she claims to live in Calabasa) and houses around there go for 20 million.  I saw one rental listed in Hidden Hills-for $25,000.00 a month.

*I am not saying she is going to get even a mini-mansion but there are plenty of homes in Encino for under a million-or even Sherman Oaks where Kim lives.  Last house Brandi claimed she had to drive for an hour to get the kids to school.  I think Eddie's residence determines the school district since she is often between homes.

Did anyone notice Brandi brag how she got up at 5 am, made lunch for her boys, took them to school, went home took a shower and got to the  Reunion by 7 am.  What kind of schools have the kids on campus at 6:00 am-or maybe they went to Eddie's?  I know she wanted a standing ovation but many a working mom gets up at 5:00 am and makes lunch for her kids-even moms that are addicts and alcoholics.

• Love 12

Brandi lives in Encino they live in Hidden Hills-I don't think she ever lived in the same school district as Eddie and LeAnn-she could never find a rental where they live. They live by Kris Jenner (even though she claims to live in Calabasa) and houses around there go for 20 million. I saw one rental listed in Hidden Hills-for $25,000.00 a month.

*I am not saying she is going to get even a mini-mansion but there are plenty of homes in Encino for under a million-or even Sherman Oaks where Kim lives. Last house Brandi claimed she had to drive for an hour to get the kids to school. I think Eddie's residence determines the school district since she is often between homes.

Did anyone notice Brandi brag how she got up at 5 am, made lunch for her boys, took them to school, went home took a shower and got to the Reunion by 7 am. What kind of schools have the kids on campus at 6:00 am-or maybe they went to Eddie's? I know she wanted a standing ovation but many a working mom gets up at 5:00 am and makes lunch for her kids-even moms that are addicts and alcoholics.

Lol, those poor kids wandering an empty school because mommy had to get to work and screech in the highest pitched voice heard by man "FUCK YOU!!"

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 7

I heard Brandi's new wine has been launched and she got a tampon endorsement (of a sort).

The cork is designed like a little tampon with a string.  No corkscrew needed! ;)

• Love 9

Brandi should have borrowed Camille's Art of War books.  Remember Camille's power move to come after Mauricio's business over her beef with Kyle?  That's how it's done.  Your post highlights Brandi's poor strategizing, Easyspreestep.

Brandi was in a good place with Kyle and Kim at the beginning of the season.  The smart thing to do would have been to play the peacemaker between the warring sisters.  You can bring the drama by pretending to care (see LisaR vs Kim).  If you have contempt for your allies, you're supposed to conceal it while using them to your advantage.  It would have been pernicious and machiavellic, but Brandi could have won fans from both Kim and Kyle's supporters with fake diplomacy.  Always keep your hands clean!

That's definitely the better strategy, but Brandi doesn't have the self-control for that.  She way too impulsive and chaotic and her delusions of grandeur have her thinking that everything she does is so convincing and impressive, and she's so charming, so how could she fail?  That's why when she does fail, she's always so shocked and upset.  She hasn't a clue how to go about getting what she wants other than to act desperately coquettish or to crudely bulldoze her way in.    

• Love 3

This is very true, but it seems like Brandi's boys already have a bit of a chaotic life since they live with Eddie 50% of the time and Brandi the other 50%. They are always moving from home to home on the regular to start out with. It seems like it would be so much harder to have a new home every year, and since Brandi has been on the show, it has been at least every year.  On the other hand, maybe that makes it easier for them to adjust since they are kind of use to not being in one place anyway. 

About the house leasing, Brandi has also said that finding a rental property is extremely challenging for her because she has to get approval from the landlord to film there. The last house she found she tweeted about this a lot. Apparently it is very hard to find a landlord who is willing to allow this. She does like to exaggerate so it's hard to know what is true, but it seems like it took her forever to finally find this last place. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 2

5fk6q8.png

I been meaning to share these for awhile but it kept slipping my mind. Someone on Twitter found these a few months ago seems like Brandi was zoning in on Adrienne and Lisa V right from the start. The first tweet is days after Bravo premiered the show on 10/14/2010. As for the second tweet maybe someone who likes Adrienne can clarify but maybe this is when Adrienne and Brandi became buddies. Coincidentally, she ends up as a friend of the wives in S2 thanks to Adrienne. Then she flipped on her at that season's reunion and became LVP'S sidekick in season 3. Brandi definitely had motive to being on BH.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 8

Thanks for the tweets BlackMamba.  Brandi definitely had a plan to get on the show.  This is interesting because this is before Brandi became public besties with Cedric in February of 2011.  By that spring she was a friend of the RHOBH.  Also Cedric would have working with Scheana at Villa Blanca so and I seriously doubt that he would not have known about Scheana and her appearances on  Access Hollywood and Life & Style in 2009.  I mean how many waitresses manage to get on these shows and have magazine articles written about them? I will leave the speculation about Lisa knowing to everyone's own opinion.http://www.accesshollywood.com/eddie-cibrians-alleged-other-woman-speaks-out-on-hearing-leann-rimes-rumors_article_26282

My point being I have zero sympathy for Brandi and trying to get on the show.  She knew the Scheana and Villa Blanca/Lisa connection.  To get on the show and expect Lisa to get rid of any employee and especially an employee who was set to film was ludicrous.  Bravo should have NEVER entertained the thought of bringing on this scorned woman.  They had Camille-they just got very greedy and lazy and hired Brandi.

I previously have posted that Brandi worked on failed pilot called Model Behavior will Jennifer at the time of her divorce.  The failed pilot was from the producers of RHOA.  So I think there was very little not known about Brandi.

• Love 4

The hits just keep coming for Brandi:  http://www.inquisitr.com/2006564/will-brandi-glanvilles-rhobh-co-stars-be-forced-to-testify-against-her/

IIRC Danielle's time on RHONJ came to an end when she first made everyone mad at her and second people had to testify in one of her may lawsuits.  I don't like to use the term testify for or against as you are just suppose to tell the truth but in Danielle's case Caroline was called by Danielle's ex-husband who eventually won the case.

Keep up the good work Brandi!!!!

• Love 6

So interesting.  Thanks for the tweets, BlackMamba.  

This kind of goes along with those who have talked about Brandi having some kind of personality disorder but Brandi has always seemed to me to be someone whose outward-facing personality is very malleable and shifting.  Like, you know how some women are always looking to attach themselves to a man in a sexual and/or romantic relationship or a woman in friendship, at which point they will completely change themselves?  They will either “become” the friend or figure out exactly what the man likes and tries to be that “perfect girlfriend” – changing her style of dress, looks, hobbies, vernacular, goals, interests, friends, behaviorisms, etc.  Or else they take on certain roles in their relationships such as “Protector”, “Right-hand Girl/2nd in Command/Understudy”, “Big/Little sister”, or “Rebellious/Obedient Child” and expect their loved ones to play certain roles with them.  Only the other party is unaware of this at first.  The relationships are also very intense and burn out fast. 

This is what Brandi seems to do, at least in her friendships with the women on the show and like with any chameleon, she has a motive and a mission.  We all act out certain roles with our loved ones to some extent but it seems so pronounced in Brandi and she seems to cycle through people rapidly while the roles remain fixed, like she has this obsession with feeling important and indispensable to other people, and who those people are don’t matter as much as fulfilling those roles/needs.  But she craves attention so much that she can’t be loyal and sincere to just a few people; she wants to be important and indispensable to everyone (fame) so the relationships she forms are shallow and self-serving and fleeting.

Looks like she glommed on to Adrienne at first in order to get on Season 2 and used her fictitious relationship with Cedric to be able to film scenes with Lisa and then glommed onto Lisa until she tried to unsuccessfully topple The Queen (In order to usurp her position, which she even tried partnering with Kyle, to do so.), and this season, it was Yo and Kim.  She claimed to others that LVP convinced or tricked her into doing things for her but she’s also said that she willingly did them “for” LVP.  She attacked people that Lisa had issues with or those who had issues with Lisa and she did the same this season, “for” Kim.  Where Lisa was once the “Surrogate Mommy” she could rebel from and then run back to for security, Yo filled that role for her this season.  She was Kim’s “Protector”, “Little Sister” and “Right-hand  Girl” while Kim was “Big Sister” and “Partner in Crime”. 

She’s alienated Adrienne, LVP (and definitely Ken), Taylor, Camille, Kyle, Lisa R, Eileen, Joyce (and definitely Mr. Joyce), pretty sure Carlton and seemingly Yo now, too.  Kim might the only ally she has left on this show and that’s only because Kim has a more malignant personality disorder and so Kim couldn't care less about Brandi’s disingenuous and desperate behavior. But she can’t bring Brandi any kind of real connections, so I’m sure that BFF RumRaisin is going to get the Brandi Treatment soon enough and then she'll become a barnacle on some other women (Leeza?).

• Love 6