Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Drinking and Tweeting - a book and a lifestyle!

• Start Topic

I found it telling that he specifically said that NONE of the BH HWs want to film with her. That would include Yolanda as well, otherwise he would have said almost ALL, not all. LOL

Lol, like Andy is the arbiter of truth! He may be talking about right after the reunion. Didn't Yolanda leave early due to illness. Andy probably thought she wouldn't be back next season. Also, if production told the two new HWs to film with her they wouldn't argue. Lisa Rinna has also had a change of heart about missing Brandi. IMO Andy was trying to deflect Howard's question about disliking/hating Brandi by saying that all the other HW wouldn't film with her as a reason he fired her.

Check out Andy's news on the BRAVO site entitled,

Andy Cohen "Would Love To" Bring Brandi Glanville Back to 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/andy-cohen-would-love-to-bring-brandi-glanville-back-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills

Edited by talula

It is odd that Brandi's new "#badassbitch" attorney's name has not appeared yet, there have been two articles fed to TMZ that address the approach being taken by the defense in Krupa v. Glanville, yet the attorney's name does not appear.  I would think that the reason any attorney would take her broke ass on as a client would be for the publicity.  I wouldn't be surprised if the #badassbitch representing Brandi is Brandi herself, one of her Twitter superfans or the cousin of a superfan who hasn't passed the bar.

Re Andy's recent comment, my genuine question to Andy is if he likes Brandi so much and thinks she's such great TV, why doesn't he ink a development deal with her and pitch a show to Bravo.  Heck it's not like you have to have a lot of skin in the game, Bravo may greenlight a limited run show like Kandi's Ski Trip.  If I had to guess Brandi has value as a WWHL guest and he wants to maintain that relationship but she really isn't a proven ratings grabber when it comes to being a cast member on a reality TV show.

ETA:

Brandi's tweet in August about her new attorney.

Brandi Glanville Verified account
‏@BrandiGlanville
I got a new lawyer and I live HER! She's got this! #badassbitch soooo happy!
7:47 PM - 7 Aug 2015

https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/status/629846300855435264

She also tweeted not too long ago that she has changed book agents:

‏@BrandiGlanville

@jessmmorale9 i've been working on it for one year and we've had 18 different changes and now I have a new book agent:( yes sad

12:28 AM - 26 Sep 2015

https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/status/647674019295027200

And if you are a computer bully, aka someone who makes negative comments about Brandi, she will pay for you to appear on her podcast.

‏@BrandiGlanville
@brenda_inman @MaxSevylor @yvonneyvonne001 I dare computer bully's to show up on my show!I'll pay for it
11:17 PM - 26 Sep 2015

https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/status/648018585520967680

Edited by quinn
  • Love 2

I was watching an old episode of Ricki Lake yesterday, and Brandi was on, promoting her book and fashion line.  Whatever happened to that?  Talk about short-lived!

When Brandi tweeted that she had a big decision to make - before the cast of this upcoming series was announced - I think the Bravo producers would've given her a choice - either reign in her behavior and apologize to all and sundry for past mistakes, or sit on the bench with the possibility of returning in a limited capacity.  And she chose the latter.

I say this because I'm a Scorpio, as is Brandi, and although I'm nowhere as 'out there' as she is, I recognize a lot of the things she does and understand why she does them.  She's misunderstood, but if you're not a Scorpio then you won't understand that.  It's a very complex sign!

• Love 2

...and fashion line.  Whatever happened to that?  Talk about short-lived!

I think when she showed up to the Oscars in the monstrosity that she designed, her career as a dress designer died.  Imagine having the ability to show off your work at a venue like the Academy Awards! and choosing something like that.  Girl has bad judgment written all over her.

Oscars-2013-Brandi-Glanville-s-Dress-Nea

• Love 6

Brandi is misunderstood?!

What!!

Brandi is not misunderstood. She simply wishes to do as she pleases at ALL times, yet never experience any repercussions from her many and varied hurtful, selfish actions. However, others may NEVER treat her in kind because, well, she's just a Po' Single Mama jus' tryin' to make it in the harsh jungles of some of the most expensive zip codes in the country.

I'm sorry, but being a Scorpio has not a thing to do with Brandi's vulgarity, immaturity( My Gosh! She will be 50 in 6 years!), harsh unrelenting jealously--yes, absolute jealously( re: Joyce and Kyle), and vicious vindictive character and behaviors.

Why should Li'l ole Brandi get passes. Maybe, the other cast members are misunderstood, also. I don't think that one zodiac sign has a claim on that.

• Love 11

While I have a healthy fascination with astrology, I find it hard to believe that the planets have much to do with Brandi's duplicity and lying and her other major faults.  For a long time, I've gone along with the theory that most of her mannerisms began in childhood and are the direct result of the way in which she was raised.  Whatever caused her oddities, though, who knows?  YMMV.  :)

• Love 5

So she and her super agent split the sheets.  But he was her best GFF and they rode bikes together and everything.  My guess is Brandi's book wasn't funny, she has already discussed  all her star and pro athlete bangs and it had no where to go.  I am glad her life is starting to dead end.  Her Podcast is now abut interviewing people for The People's Couch.  Circling the drain. 

• Love 4
...circling the drain.

LOL  What a great turn of phrase! 

I give Brandi two weeks before she's tweeting insults about her new female attorney.  What Brandi fails to realize is that if this gritch of a woman is hell on wheels, then she'll be hell on wheels to Brandi as well.  The first time Lady Attorney puts Brandi in her place is the last time Brandi will brag about her.  I'm just waiting for the first time Brandi shoots her last wad on a case of vino at the neighborhood watering hole and doesn't have the cash to pay her attorney fees.

• Love 3

Maybe there is someone wiser and more in the know than I am about these pilots and projects. It would seem if she were truly shooting a pilot for a new show or a proposed new show there would be $$$$$$$$ rolling her way. I don't think one gets paid for sit downs or dinners to discuss her brilliant future. 

I notice Andy's comments on Howard Stern-I am thinking isn't this pretty standard Andy babble?  I would imagine she might get some cameos on other Bravo shows but I don't think they feel she can carry a show.  I am also getting the impression the RH are going a different way-less hysteria and more in the way of subtle slights and swipes.  Even Andy mentioned this last RHOC Reunion was more adult and most of the women there are getting along.  Same going into filming this year-without Kim and Brandi there really is no underlying resentment. 

• Love 3

I think you got that one spot on, zoeysmom, and I might add one more thought that's just my opinion.  Many viewers have waited up to two years or more to see this happen -- ie, the firing of Brandi and Kim.  I don't know what goes on in Andy's head, but I'd guess that he might be overly cautious in waiting all this time to give them the axe.  Even then, it wasn't the viewers who got the two rascals out; it was the housewives themselves.  By their stance in not wanting to work with Brandi, they finally got the big wigs to take some action.  We may never know what role Andy played in all of  this, but I sure look forward to less wine throwing and more civility. *Fingers crossed.*

Edited by Lura
  • Love 2

I'm hoping for more civility too this year. At the same time I'd be lying if didn't admit to watching that Amsterdam dinner multiple times the week it aired.

Eileen's party too where the pizza went flying out of Brandi's hand? That shit was must see TV for me.

• Love 2

I can almost picture the writers turning the show into the Beverly Hills Book Club with housewives meeting at a different house every week to discuss their favorite books.  ZZZZzzzzzzzzz.  If that were the case, it would take me about one week to miss Brandi desperately, thinking about the trash she would read and the pizzazz it would add!  I suppose Yo (if she rejoined) would stick to medical books, especially medical mysteries.  Oh, what fun!

• Love 2

I will never miss Brandi with her lying, 'obsessive jealousy of Kyle', and vicious behavior.

I enjoy the women's more natural interactions with family, friends, business, and wide social interests and connections.

Frankly, this excessive unyielding 'drama' is becoming tiresome and mind numbingly silly.

• Love 8

We went 8 episodes before drama last year!!!!!!!!!!!! Almost half the season and then the wine toss.  Two episodes later there was poker night.  All the drama all the tie courtesy of Brandi.  granted most everyone thought it a tad boring but it was not stupid.

You know, I remember being absolutely bored to tears last year when "nothing happened," and by that I mean there were no fights.  I guess that somewhere deep inside me I like those bad girls being bad.  What I don't like is when they carry the drama on and on and on until it becomes ridiculous, and all they're doing is fighting.  So, to be honest, I suppose I'd rather have some bickering (Eileen-style with her snappy, snippy lines) and then move along to something else.  Ideally, I'd like a happy medium. 

• Love 4

The Dinner Party with Allison DuBois was one of the reasons I got hooked on this show in the first place. Before Brandi was even a thought to these women. Game Night almost as classic when I reflect on the RHBH past episodes. Hawaii was my favorite trip apart from the ones this past season. Those are episodes where the dialogue comes back to me even though I haven't seen the episode/s in years.

• Love 4

Did a little mouse overhear Brandi?

Someone told me that

You could make ice cubes

Out of leftover wine.

I'm confused.  What's leftover wine?

:)

Edited by Lura
  • Love 3

Brandi outed Harvey Levin except he's not exactly in the closet but the Truth Cannon did not know that and felt compelled to tweet that he should #be honest #own it.

https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/status/654143110146953216

Brandi Glanville Verified account@BrandiGlanville

I ❤@HarveyLevinTMZ & @TMZ his job is to call BS on people & Im -calling BS on him -Be proud be loud gay is beautiful ❤#be honest #own it

8:32 PM - 13 Oct 2015

vicTAH @nowBhold_daLAMB

Not cool.

8:42 PM - 13 Oct 2015

Brandi Glanville Verified account@BrandiGlanville

@nowBhold_daLAMB @HarveyLevinTMZ @TMZ why?he can talk about me &all things I have personally but I i'm not allowed to talk about him?

8:54 PM - 13 Oct 2015

vicTAH @nowBhold_daLAMB

@BrandiGlanville @HarveyLevinTMZ @TMZ that middle school "he hurt me so I'll hurt him" mentality is stupid. Outing someone isn't cool.

8:58 PM - 13 Oct 2015

vicTAH ‏@nowBhold_daLAMB 1h1 hour ago Inniswold, LA

@BrandiGlanville @HarveyLevinTMZ @TMZ well think before you tweet something so personal. I'm sure @Andy would agree.

Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville 1h1 hour ago

@nowBhold_daLAMB @HarveyLevinTMZ @TMZ @Andy stop it - have you seen TMZ? Literately stop it -I respect your opinion but don't agree with it

Edited by quinn
  • Love 2

I don't even know why I check in here because she's infuriating. She acts out publicly and the media reports it. That's different from someone's private life and I can't stand Harvey & his bottom feeder site.

• Love 2

Brandi outed Harvey Levin except he's not exactly in the closet but the Truth Cannon did not know that and felt compelled to tweet that he should #be honest #own it.

Anderson Cooper didn't publicly acknowledge being gay until a three years ago.  Fortunately he got to do it on his own.  I think Brandi is getting more and ore desperate for attention so why not go this route?  I haven't seen a response but all I can say is she better be right.

Anderson Cooper didn't publicly acknowledge being gay until a three years ago.  Fortunately he got to do it on his own.  I think Brandi is getting more and ore desperate for attention so why not go this route?  I haven't seen a response but all I can say is she better be right.

Harvey Levin has acknowledged being gay but not in a splashy way, or perhaps he is not enough of a celebrity for his announcement to make a splash.

For me the problem is that low-life Brandi did not know he was already out and thought that she was breaking news by outing him on Twitter. The interesting thing is that TMZ seemed (IMO) somewhat biased in Brandi's favor when it came to the Krupa lawsuit.

Edited by quinn
  • Love 6

Harvey Levin has acknowledged being gay but not in a splashy way, or perhaps he is not enough of a celebrity for his announcement to make a splash.

For me the problem is that low-life Brandi did not know he was already out and thought that she was breaking news by outing him on Twitter. The interesting thing is that TMZ seemed (IMO) fairly biased in Brandi's favor when it came to the Krupa lawsuit.

To me it was odd she brought it up and weirdly done.  I am not sure what her beef is with them.  I think it is time they grant her wish and let her "escape" the limelight.

I think TMZ just likes the smelly vagina aspect. 

• Love 1

This is just like Brandi, The Middle-Aged Brat.

Brandi doesn't realize that she is not True Talent. She is a vulgar coarse woman who screeched her way onto and off a REALity show in the hope of creating a Bethenny-like success while being hailed as the next BIG comedienne with a BIG sexual allure.

She so very desperately wishes for fame and fortune, but instead is a Fame'ho' with misfortune.

**Harvey Levin does NOT hide his sexual/ l'amour orientation

• Love 2

This immaturity is why I can't stand her. She will take anything she's heard or she'll just make shit up, in hopes of hurting & ruining people. Fortunately it back fires every time & folks see right through her.

• Love 4

Okay so Brandi can't seem to get any attention.  Her BIL had brain surgery and something happened. her car got broken into and her son's backpack stolen.  She is dating off of Tinder. Then she is fighting with her followers over parenting.  Apparently Brandi thinks it is ok to inquire about a 12 year olds virginity.

I think she has jumped the shark.

• Love 7

Brandi is such an expert on motherhood, as she is on everything else.  One of her biggest problems, it seems to me, is that she doesn't know the difference between having a quiet talk with her son vs. splashing it all over the internet.  Face the facts: Brandi is all about sex and wants to be known for being all about sex.  Her "little talk" sounds peevishly like a set-up for a podcast subject.  As usual, her sons are the scapegoats who must live with the teasing and possible humiliation. 

Brandi and Mason make an interesting and unfortunate phenomenon.  Mason is twelve years old, chronologically, and Brandi is exactly the same age in maturity.

• Love 4

Open, honest, direct sex EDUCATION conversations with your child(ren) are important IMO.

However, compiling a list of questions for your child to ASK his date that include "are you a virgin" is a bit psychologically disturbing, and intellectually underwhelming.

Brandi, once again, fails to grasp the obvious, and starts to rant on a tangential point -- The Importance of Sex Education and Preteens.

The flurry of comments expressing distaste is due to Brandi listing the question, "Are you a Virgin?", as one for HER child to INITIATE the QUERYING during the date. It does NOT have to do with Brandi teaching her child about sex. Nor, does it have to do with that topic organically flowing from the the duo's (the children) private conversations.

SHUT. THE. HELL. UP., Brandi!

The criticisms(or compliments) that Brandi invites are solely due to her placing PERSONAL 'bizness' in PUBLIC formatting. If you want dissenting opinions to disengage from your social media whatevers then refrain from disseminating in public 'venues'.

" If you got some business then make it your business to mind your business", or others will.

I realize that there exists no explicit decorum for Fame'ho'ing Imbeciles.

Yet, what about implicit dignity(?).

Brandi is not cute, hip, 'with it', or cool. She's just harsh, grating, oddly devoid of critical thinking skills, and enervating.

~

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 2

Here is a story about Mother of the Year: http://www.allabouttrh.com/brandi-glanville-defends-discussing-sex-with-her-twelve-year-old-son/

Isn't she the same woman who screwed the father of her children the first night they met? I wonder if Eddie knew the names of Brandi's pets?

My above ⤴POST is in reference to Brandi's 'prose' and comments in her dimwitwitter account indicated below⤵ MY POST in Zoeysmom's QUOTE.

~

Edited by BookElitist

⚡Brandi♋ wants accolades and deference and...

Attention Brandi,

You want...   You believe that you deserve...                Well, Brandi, welcome to the world of humanity.

ALL of the shimmying, shaking, and prancing won't make you not in your 40s. You can't go (home) '25'  again.

Be happy, if you want to live, you will age. THAT is an undeniable  Matter of Fact.

You are physically healthy, your precious children are healthy, their father is physically healthy. And, by  MOST accounts  of the citizenry of THIS WORLD, you possess (and have been presented access to/opportunity for) financial benefits enough to well provide the necessities and the 'necessaries' for yourself and your kids. You have quite enough to enjoy leisurely and pleasurable pursuits for yourself and family.

More than most, and enough for many.

So, be thankful. Be grateful. And, Shut. The. Hell. Up.

Emphatically Sick and Tired of yo' ass,

a PTV Poster

• Love 3

Forgive me, but I'm a little weary of Brandi's stories that she can smile and read in the press to satisfy her sick mind.  Brandi is now an afterthought, a "former" actress, a has-been, .a nobody who's clinging to a podcast and playing by the Howard Stern rule of "shock 'em, and they'll keep printing your name."  She lives in the gutter and brings all the gutter news to the air.  For now, she bores me, and I refuse to lower myself to living in her cesspool any longer.  She lives to hurt others.  That isn't my desire, ever.  For today, I'll pass.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 4

Forgive me, but I'm a little weary of Brandi's stories that she can smile and read in the press to satisfy her sick mind. Brandi is now an afterthought, a "former" actress, a has-been, .a nobody who's clinging to a podcast and playing by the Howard Stern rule of "shock 'em, and they'll keep printing your name." She lives in the gutter and brings all the gutter news to the air. For now, she bores me, and I refuse to lower myself to living in her cesspool any longer. She lives to hurt others. That isn't my desire, ever. For today, I'll pass.

Word!

• Love 2

I don't actually believe that, to be honest. She annoyed a lot of us when she was a full-time HW, but I don't think hatred of a cast member has ever actually stopped most of the HWs viewing population from tuning in. If the only people that watched these shows were viewers because they loved the cast, there'd be no one left. 

I'm giving it a "wait and see" before I start clutching my pearls. For all we know, Brandi could just end up being the stumbling drunk in the background at SUR, with the subtitle "former friend of the Housewives."

• Love 3