Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Drinking and Tweeting - a book and a lifestyle!

• Start Topic

I think that tit is lettering from the step and repeat art work behind her. She was on WWHL and defended the outfit as Gucci (or something) and at least she did the tasteful rule of covering the top if you let the bottom hang out or visa versa. But yeah its ugly.

Horrific outfit and one that was out of style before it ever caught on.

I found Brandi's comments interesting-the producers do not want the women hanging out when they are not filming.  Great excuse to not hang with Brandi.

I am disappointed that Brandi is attacking HH sobriety and implying that Rinna left her children in the hands of a drunken parent while filming Celebrity Apprentice.  First off Lisa lasted two episodes, second there has never been any indication that HH has been a danger to his children.  Maybe like Brandi, when he is left in charge of his kids he simply didn't drink.  I think this is Brandi at her most desperate trying to create a built in storyline for next season and is using where Kim left off with the veiled threats of exposure.  Brandi goes on to say she was shocked that Lisar texted she would "fuck you up" to Kim.  IIRC Brandi said she would fucking kill Kyle and has grabbed and restrained her and threaten to beat her and has even said she has dreamed of beating her millions of times.  

I am hoping that the producers have had enough of threats of outing a person or outing a person for any reason.  I didn't like it when Brandi did it in Season 2, 3, 4 or 5 and I don't think I will like it in Season 6. 

The best part of the whole interview was Brandi wanting a Jerry Springer like talk show for women.  I am curious is there a white trash TV network out there?  because the idea of Brandi being the ringmaster of highly dysfunctional people and prodding them to violence just isn't all that appealing.

• Love 6

Horrific outfit and one that was out of style before it ever caught on.

I found Brandi's comments interesting-the producers do not want the women hanging out when they are not filming.  Great excuse to not hang with Brandi.

I am disappointed that Brandi is attacking HH sobriety and implying that Rinna left her children in the hands of a drunken parent while filming Celebrity Apprentice.  First off Lisa lasted two episodes, second there has never been any indication that HH has been a danger to his children.  Maybe like Brandi, when he is left in charge of his kids he simply didn't drink.  I think this is Brandi at her most desperate trying to create a built in storyline for next season and is using where Kim left off with the veiled threats of exposure.  Brandi goes on to say she was shocked that Lisar texted she would "fuck you up" to Kim.  IIRC Brandi said she would fucking kill Kyle and has grabbed and restrained her and threaten to beat her and has even said she has dreamed of beating her millions of times.  

I am hoping that the producers have had enough of threats of outing a person or outing a person for any reason.  I didn't like it when Brandi did it in Season 2, 3, 4 or 5 and I don't think I will like it in Season 6. 

The best part of the whole interview was Brandi wanting a Jerry Springer like talk show for women.  I am curious is there a white trash TV network out there?  because the idea of Brandi being the ringmaster of highly dysfunctional people and prodding them to violence just isn't all that appealing.

This quote from Brandi.....," After the season wraps, Brandi admits the Housewives need to “take a break” from each other. “I’ve seen Yolanda, I’ve seen Kim once right after the reunion.” The ladies are encouraged not to socialize too much in the off season. “When things happen off-camera, people aren’t gonna understand. You have to almost save it for the cameras, otherwise it’s hard to explain.”",.....is nothing more than cover for none of the other women having anything to do with her off season IMO! She is desperate to put a spin on the fact that none of the other HW's, save Kim, like her at all and barely tolerate her during filming now.

Someone, Please correct me if I am wrong but didn't a very high as a kite Kim call/rename Dana Pam? Now Brandi is rewriting history! LOL "Brandi jokes, “The ones I make up a name for they go – I called Dana ‘Pam,’ she left, I called Joyce ‘Jacqueline,’ She left. I was trying to think up a name for Eileen but I couldn’t""

She IS playing the I'm going to tell everyone what you don't want them to know/find out about! IMO, she told Kim to do this to LisaR before they got to Amsterdam. "Brandi warns about Lisa Rinna, whom she doesn’t trust. “She is crazy – there are some skeletons in that one’s closet… I cannot wait until they come out! On this show, if you are hiding anything, it all comes out eventually. And there are some secrets up in that household – I’m just telling you.”"

She is desperate to save her job and is as always trying to spin everything to make herself less culpable.  

• Love 5

The ladies are encouraged not to socialize too much in the off season. “When things happen off-camera, people aren’t gonna understand. You have to almost save it for the cameras, otherwise it’s hard to explain.”",.....is nothing more than cover for none of the other women having anything to do with her off season IMO! She is desperate to put a spin on the fact that none of the other HW's, save Kim, like her at all and barely tolerate her during filming now.

Someone correct me but haven't there been pictures of LisaV and Kyle hanging out off season? I'm with you, I think it's Brandi's cover for "the other women want nothing to do with me off season." or on as most of us surmise.

• Love 5

This quote from Brandi.....," After the season wraps, Brandi admits the Housewives need to “take a break” from each other. “I’ve seen Yolanda, I’ve seen Kim once right after the reunion.” The ladies are encouraged not to socialize too much in the off season. “When things happen off-camera, people aren’t gonna understand. You have to almost save it for the cameras, otherwise it’s hard to explain.”",.....is nothing more than cover for none of the other women having anything to do with her off season IMO! She is desperate to put a spin on the fact that none of the other HW's, save Kim, like her at all and barely tolerate her during filming now.

Someone, Please correct me if I am wrong but didn't a very high as a kite Kim call/rename Dana Pam? Now Brandi is rewriting history! LOL "Brandi jokes, “The ones I make up a name for they go – I called Dana ‘Pam,’ she left, I called Joyce ‘Jacqueline,’ She left. I was trying to think up a name for Eileen but I couldn’t""

She IS playing the I'm going to tell everyone what you don't want them to know/find out about! IMO, she told Kim to do this to LisaR before they got to Amsterdam. "Brandi warns about Lisa Rinna, whom she doesn’t trust. “She is crazy – there are some skeletons in that one’s closet… I cannot wait until they come out! On this show, if you are hiding anything, it all comes out eventually. And there are some secrets up in that household – I’m just telling you.”"

She is desperate to save her job and is as always trying to spin everything to make herself less culpable.  

I hang my head in shame for knowing what Brandi means here.

Kim did indeed come up with Pam for Dana. That was Kim's special privilege though according to DanaPam so when Brandi dared to call Dana "Pam" Dana got all offended and prickly with Brandi and told her that it was okay for Kim to do but not Brandi. She's misrepresenting it now to suit her purpose but she did once call Dana Pam if we're being technical. 

Too true that Brandi doesn't want to admit that the other ladies have little to no interest in hanging out with her off season. 

• Love 4

Someone correct me but haven't there been pictures of LisaV and Kyle hanging out off season? I'm with you, I think it's Brandi's cover for "the other women want nothing to do with me off season." or on as most of us surmise.

There are! LOL There are even photos of Brandi hanging out with Lisa before last season filmed and then with Kyle along with Camille! LOL Brandi is just trying to blow smoke up our collective butts once again, someone needs to tell her that most viewers have IQ's and memories much better than her and Kim's pickled brains! LOL

• Love 5

Sounds like Brandi is finally getting the message the other RH don't care about her, her Podcast, her friends' Podcasts or what she has to say about them. http://www.allabouttrh.com/brandi-glanville-blasts-her-rhobh-cast-mates-on-twitter/  I guess that leaves her with being the Kim Richards spokesperson.  DId Brandi give an update after Sunday's visit? 

She really needs to learn the difference between there, their and they're. They sound the same Brandi but they don't mean the same.

• Love 5

I tried to keep from regurgitating while I mowed through Brandi's Twitter feed.  Now I see she's threatening to cause trouble on her podcast for any HW who talks about her!  Is she allowed to do that?  I mean, that's a threat to free speech.  I  think that most people who would be interested in anything Brandi says probably haven't seen her on RHOBH.  Or else they have the mentality of a 5 year old and would believe anything that anyone said.  She must be running scared (or I wish so) to be using her podcast to try to censor people.  What an abominable person she is!  FIRE HER, BRAVO!!!  Out the door and straight to the dump!  Pretty funny and transparent that she's now trying to get the attention of Jennifer Aniston! 

• Love 4
(edited)

Sounds like Brandi is finally getting the message the other RH don't care about her, her Podcast, her friends' Podcasts or what she has to say about them. http://www.allaboutt...tes-on-twitter/ I guess that leaves her with being the Kim Richards spokesperson.  DId Brandi give an update after Sunday's visit?

There is a longer article here

http://www.inquisitr.com/2070433/rhobh-star-brandi-glanville-tells-her-co-stars-stfu-about-me/

where she makes more veiled allegations against Harry Hamlin. Apparently she also said that Kim would be dead if it wasn't for Brandi.

"As the Inquisitr previously reported, the RHOBH star spoke of Richards, claiming that if it weren’t for her friendship in recent months, she wouldn’t even be alive right now. As Reality Tea reported, Glanville spoke of each of her co-stars, also revealing they likely wouldn’t be friends if it weren’t for Bravo.

“If I walked away from her, like everyone else did when she fell off the wagon, she’d probably be dead.”"

"Also during the interview, Glanville took aim at RHOBH star Lisa Rinna, whom she hinted was hiding a deep dark secret.

“She is crazy – there are some skeletons in that one’s closet … I cannot wait until they come out! On this show, if you are hiding anything, it all comes out eventually. And there are some secrets up in that household – I’m just telling you.”

Glanville even took aim at Rinna’s husband, asking, “When she was off doing Apprentice – who was watching the kids? Drunk daddy?!”"

Oh, and there is this

"The only person related to the cast who’s been doing a lot of talking about their co-stars is Glanville herself. During a recent appearance on For Crying Out Loud, Glanville spoke of nearly everyone in the cast, including Yolanda Foster and Kim Richards, who was recently arrested."

My take is that Brandi has not been asked back. And that I never thought it was possible for her to be even more pathetic, but she's proved me wrong.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 5

"Drunk Daddy?"

She is just the worst. Despicable and low. The non stop hypocrisy makes my blood boil. Oh, but she never brings it around to people's kids. 

I don't know how the other women will be able to handle being in a room with her if she's asked back. There's only so much phony nonsense that viewers can take so it absolutely defies logic and common sense that any of them would want to have anything to do with Brandi at this point. Even some part of Kim's drug addled brain knows that Brandi is bad news and hasn't done any of them any favors BBQs at the house be damned.  

• Love 8

There is a longer article here

http://www.inquisitr.com/2070433/rhobh-star-brandi-glanville-tells-her-co-stars-stfu-about-me/

where she makes more veiled allegations against Harry Hamlin. Apparently she also said that Kim would be dead if it wasn't for Brandi.

"As the Inquisitr previously reported, the RHOBH star spoke of Richards, claiming that if it weren’t for her friendship in recent months, she wouldn’t even be alive right now. As Reality Tea reported, Glanville spoke of each of her co-stars, also revealing they likely wouldn’t be friends if it weren’t for Bravo.

“If I walked away from her, like everyone else did when she fell off the wagon, she’d probably be dead.”"

"Also during the interview, Glanville took aim at RHOBH star Lisa Rinna, whom she hinted was hiding a deep dark secret.

“She is crazy – there are some skeletons in that one’s closet … I cannot wait until they come out! On this show, if you are hiding anything, it all comes out eventually. And there are some secrets up in that household – I’m just telling you.”

Glanville even took aim at Rinna’s husband, asking, “When she was off doing Apprentice – who was watching the kids? Drunk daddy?!”"

Oh, and there is this

"The only person related to the cast who’s been doing a lot of talking about their co-stars is Glanville herself. During a recent appearance on For Crying Out Loud, Glanville spoke of nearly everyone in the cast, including Yolanda Foster and Kim Richards, who was recently arrested."

My take is that Brandi has not been asked back. And that I never thought it was possible for her to be even more pathetic, but she's proved me wrong.

Nobody walked away from Kim when she fell off the wagon.  Kyle was there until Brandi put a giant wedge between them and bringing up Kathy Hilton.  Kim had Minty, her children, Lisa R and Eileen reached out and dare I say Kyle and probably any number of production people.  Kim has said Brandi was not her only friend.

Viewing as an outsider I think Brandi enabling Kim and tying her sobriety to Kim's was probably extremely detrimental.  Brandi must have known Kim was continuing to use and did nothing but make excuses to her and disparage anyone who disagreed.

As to the Hamlins, apparently one defamation suit is not enough for Brandi.  At this point she will do and say anything to get a rise out of the solid cast, Lisav, Kyle, Lisar and Eileen.  I hope they continue to ignore her -let Kathy Hilton speak for the group. 

• Love 2

This is some dumbass award Carlton Gebbia bought and paid for in her unrelenting desperate attempt to get back on RHOBH.  When has Brandi ever supported this charity and what is with the achievement?  The time to declare one's support is when is on Celebrity Apprentice, not for some made up achievement award.  I would at least to like to hear what she achieved.  A real group of D-listers except Sydney Poirtier.  Brandi's dress is showing off the new gut she is sporting.  She needs to buy her clothes in the next size up.

• Love 1

Brandi's dress is showing off the new gut she is sporting.  She needs to buy her clothes in the next size up.

Brandi calls it her "baby pooch" but in reality, it is a drinkers gut/belly, just like a beer gut/belly on a guy! She buys her dresses that small to squish her boobs to make them appear larger than they are. LOL

• Love 3

I looks like the work that she had done before the finale, where she appeared so swollen, has settled and not for the better as she looks older than ever.

• Love 4

I looks like the work that she had done before the finale, where she appeared so swollen, has settled and not for the better as she looks older than ever.

Does it look like she had a golf ball inserted into one cheek to anyone else?  It is definitely at the point where you say Brandi used to be a very pretty girl.  Now she looks   .......     interesting.

• Love 9

Does it look like she had a golf ball inserted into one cheek to anyone else?  It is definitely at the point where you say Brandi used to be a very pretty girl.  Now she looks   .......     interesting.

Yes.

She's beginning to look like a full fledged member of the Hollywood Too Much Plastic Surgery Family. They all seem to have the same eyes, same nose, same cheeks.

• Love 4

Her face looks plastic, almost mannequin-like.

The contacts aren't doing her any favors either, they don't look like her eyes at all.

If she wasn't so awful, I'd almost feel sorry for her.

• Love 3

Did anyone take one for the team and listen to what she and Kristen from RHONY had to talk about on Brandi's latest Podcast?  http://podcastone.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=582&pid=505132

Ok, I listened to it and it was stupid IMO. Here are the main topics...

1...Brandi claims she has cut back on drinking wine because of all the "wine tasting" she had to do for her own wine. Someone told her after 2 glasses, she could no longer "taste" the wine, so she stopped drinking more than 2 glasses.

2...Brandi brings up he BF, not by name though, and Kristen asks her if he is really her BF now! Brandi says, Yes. (and these 2 are good/close friends?)

3...They talk about Bethenny's divorce and Brandi is all upset that Jason is living in the apartment. (like she would not be living in a house EC bought if he had while they were married)

4...They talk about Bethenny's birthday party and the no invite for Kristen. K said she really did not care about it despite what we saw.

5...Brandi reveals that K's daughter will not go to her (smart kid) and K says it is because her daughter is shy (coughBScough).

6...Brandi says that she talks to Josh more than K, that K is never able to talk on the phone.

7...Brandi complains about Ramona and says she is rude, very rude. K says she though R only did that to her. B says that K asked her to meet with R and they did. B took R out to a restaurant with 2 of Bs friends and R was rude to the wait staff and ignored her friends as if they were not present.

8...Brandi says that she was really upset when R made the comment to Andy about B having messed with her face too much especially since R was asing her, Brandi, for help in writing a book and for Yolanda's phone #.

9...Kristen claims Bethenny stirred things up badly on the NY show big time.

10..Brandi claimed the other BH HWs got mad that LisaV got paid the most but filmed the least (my guess is that is why they all went at LisaV last season) (Jealous much Brandi!!!!!)

11..Brandi was whining about LisaR breaking the glass and compared it to Ramona throwing the glass at Kristen last season. 

12..Brandi claims Yolanda and David called her right before they left for Germany and David, himself, told Brandi that no matter what she does, she gets blasted, that he felt bad for her, that they love/support her. (barf, barf)

13..Both Brandi and Kristen are pissed that Bethenny denies knowing Josh before he/Kristen joined the show. Brandi claims that Josh set her up with Bethenny's partner and that they went on a couple of dates.

14..Brandi asked how/where Dorinda got her $$$, Kristen says it is from her divorce and that Dorinda does not have a job/business.

15..At the end, Brandi asks Kristen if she would ever do PlayBoy, Kristen says that she would never get asked, they would have to do too much photoshoping on her, B disagrees and gushes about Ks body. Brandi suggests that PB should do a RHW spread, 1 from each show. She suggests, M Gorga NJ, Kristen NY, and herself for BH because LisaR has already done it "like 100 times". Kirsten says that Josh would never let her do PB and Brandi does not like that!

There was nothing earthshattering. Kristen did say that John, Dorinda's BF, is a nice, funny guy and Brandi says something rude but Kristen just laughs it off. Kristen was not really catty, just a bit gossipy while Brandi was all gushy and kept trying to get Kristen to say more, Kristen did not. They both said that the other women tend to behave like 8th graders, Brandi went so far as to say that she never behaves that way! LOL

OK, now I need to get something to wipe this out of my memory. LOL I will say this though, Kristen sounds so much more educated, mature and a much nicer person than Brandi can/will ever be.

• Love 8

10..Brandi claimed the other BH HWs got mad that LisaV got paid the most but filmed the least (my guess is that is why they all went at LisaV last season) (Jealous much Brandi!!!!!)

Uhh, unless, Lisa V got a bonus or shes pulling two salaries because of her spin off, it's Eileen who's pulling the most cash on BH! Eileen made the most w/750K a first for any newbie/rookie housewife.

But I forget this is Brandi fact checking is not strong suit.

• Love 1

Here is a brief Brandi Jenny McCarthy one word association-oh my it is all about the RH.  https://soundcloud.com/siriusxmentertainment/brandi-glanville-real-housewives-word-association?in=siriusxmentertainment/sets/dirty-sexy-funny

For those who don't play sound bites:

Eileen Davidson -Boring

Kim Richards-Healthy

Kyle Richards- C*nt

Lisa v-love

Yolanda - LOVE

Lisar-Love, crazy, I love the bitch but she is crazy (I am paraphrasing)

Andy Cohen-Shit-stirrer

The rest are NY.

Brandi who is always desperate for attention -now is inserting herself into RHONY.  Kristen is boring and Brandi doesn't make her shine any brighter.

Brandi tells this story about Ramona (after Ramona remarked Brandi had too much filler in her face-to which Andy replied, "ya think?) being rude when she was forced to take Ramona to dinner at Kristen's behest.  Why Brandi brought two other ladies is beyond me but apparently Ramona was rude.  Brandi admits to being a waitress and didn't like Ramona's handling of the wait staff.   

This weird Brandi doing the tour of beating up her cast mates, on radio shows and podcasts, she didn't like to get asked back may not work for her this year.  It is essentially proving Kyle's point she has issues with all sorts of Bravolebrities.

• Love 2

Uhh, unless, Lisa V got a bonus or shes pulling two salaries because of her spin off, it's Eileen who's pulling the most cash on BH! Eileen made the most w/750K a first for any newbie/rookie housewife.

I should have said, the season before, "tabloid-gate". LOL

Again there is no confirmation of this rumor. By confirmation I mean something such as Tamra Barney's or Teresa Giudice where the actually contract is part of a cpourt exhibit.   I truly believe it was planted to get Brandi riled up at Eileen.  I can see paying Eileen more money than say Yolanda, Kim, Brandi, or even VanderPump after her lack of participation last season, because Eileen is a bankable working actress.  She also has a cool house and husband who is willing to film with the rest of the ladies.  So I am going to say that for me until proven there is just no way Brandi knows how much Eileen makes.  The line producers and the like are not privy to the actual contract for services-that is in the hands of Bravo and the EP.

• Love 1

I'm going to assume Brandi was talking about the seasons before the addition of LR and Eileen, because nobody seemed to have a problem with LisaV this last season, except Brandi of course.

She may not have been paid more than the other HWs for her participation of BH, but there could have been some anger or jealousy directed at Lisa when she got her spin off.  With her two shows, she was definitely making more money than the other women. Whether it was about the show, money or her behind the scenes behavior, the cast did seem to turn on her around the time she was offered VPR.

• Love 2

She's literally unrecognizable. It's like someone made a mask of Jessica Lange, stretched it out, and left it in the rain.

I've never liked Jenny McCarthy, but she's kept her looks up well. The contrast with Brandi is...sobering. 

(no pun intended)

• Love 14

Her face... she barely can smile

14jm2ch.jpg

Brandi has taken to dressing like Ramona Singer now.

I have noticed Brandi has been taking potshots at Eddie recently for not working.  Perhaps a concession by Brandi she won't be getting any RHOBH checks and will really need some child support?  I know Brandi fought hard to keep her share of Eddie retirement-which would not have an effect on her current day lifestyle.  Now she seems to be vacillating between inviting Eddie and LeAnn to her launch (they turned her down) and commenting on how much more they can and do provide for the boys. I hope Eddie continues to keep searching for work and Brandi has to provide for herself instead of trying to use the boys as a meal ticket.

All across the land Brandi is trying to get anyone to return fire against her and she just can't.  Not even Ramona will respond to the insults Brandi is handing out.  http://www.inquisitr.com/2076115/rhobh-feud-update-brandi-glanville-discusses-cast-after-telling-them-to-stfu-about-her-slams-ramona-singer-again/   So Brandi launches and out and out attack against Ramona for saying she had too much filler in her face at the Reunion and texting her asking for phone numbers and being rude to the wait staff (how many people does it take to wait on these two women?)?  Loser.   If I were Vanderpump I would be nervous, this is usually when desperate Brandi goes in for the kill.  Lisav is the one most likely for Brandi to go after because of her popularity.  I half expect to see Cedric back in the picture. 

• Love 1

14jm2ch.jpg

What the heck is on her cheek?

She made a mountain out of a molehill and picked a zit.  Maybe it is the escape valve for filler.  I only know this because Brandi tweeted about her zit swearing she has done nothing to her face.

• Love 2
(edited)

Gotta admit that I was so hoping Ramona would return fire.

Since it is a 50/50 custody arrangement, IME a lot has to happen before Eddie is on the hook to pay Brandi a substantial amount of child support, i.e., enough to fund/significantly subsidize her and their sons (when they are with her) living expenses.  Since he is a TV actor, the most likely scenario is him being cast in a new show.  First you shoot the pilot, the show gets picked up, film several episodes, the show airs and then hopefully gets renewed.  I can't see Eddie making enough money to even be on the hook for a significant amount of child support until he is in the second season of whatever show he gets cast on. 

I suspect Brandi  knows that she will not be getting a significant amount of support from Eddie in the foreseeable future but mouthing off about Eddie gets her attention from the media and her fans stirred up even if she contradicts herself, e.g., acknowledging that Eddie pays her child support and then later saying that Eddie doesn't work she pays for "everything" for their children.

It'll be interesting to see how Brandi responds if her RHoBH contract isn't renewed, will she make nice or will she go scorched earth.

Edited by quinn
  • Love 1

Gotta admit that I was so hoping Ramona would return fire.

Since it is a 50/50 custody arrangement, IME a lot has to happen before Eddie is on the hook to pay Brandi a substantial amount of child support, i.e., enough to fund/significantly subsidize her and their sons (when they are with her) living expenses.  Since he is a TV actor, the most likely scenario is him being cast in a new show.  First you shoot the pilot, the show gets picked up, film several episodes, the show airs and then hopefully gets renewed.  I can't see Eddie making enough money to even be on the hook for a significant amount of child support until he is in the second season of whatever show he gets cast on. 

I suspect Brandi  knows that she will not be getting a significant amount of support from Eddie in the foreseeable future but mouthing off about Eddie gets her attention from the media and her fans stirred up even if she contradicts herself, e.g., acknowledging that Eddie pays her child support and then later saying that Eddie doesn't work she pays for "everything" for their children.

It'll be interesting to see how Brandi responds if her RHoBH contract isn't renewed, will she make nice or will she go scorched earth.

I remember when Brandi was asked to repay overpayments in support and she told a big lie and said Eddie was asking for child support.  It was a pretty painless deal, where the overpayment would be subtracted from her portion of his retirement accounts.  During that time she said Eddie decided on the payment amount.  My guess is there is an agreement in place where they use the attached chart and adjust it every few months according to their incomes:  https://www.cse.ca.gov/ChildSupport/cse/guidelineCalculator/findNewGuidelineCalculation?conv_instance=9bb43106-0084-42ae-b3da-afcd4ff9aeef&conv_id=none#  A lot of times it takes months to get into Court so the parties devise a formula to make adjustments.

So when Brandi gets a six figure book bonus it would divided over 12 months.  Same with her RHOBH earnings.  I think the same would hold true for Eddie.  So whatever date they set as a calculation date would be used. 

It is strange because on one hand Brandi claimed he worked part time and made $300,000.00.  BTW big mouth is not suppose to be discussing their divorce, and then she plucks a $1,000.00 a month from his earnings.  So she either not making as much money as she claims or Eddie is making more.  From previous articles Eddie pays the health insurance for the kids so I am at a loss what exactly Brandi is taking care of.  Surely she can't be expecting Eddie to pay for her housing, utilities and groceries.  The kids attend public school. She is not their sole support either financially or emotionally.  With all of her earnings her biggest splurge was to fly her kids and mom to NY for a week while she filmed Celebrity Apprentice.  When she took a week's vacation to Australia she left not only her kids at home but a father who was in the hospital.  The father she claims is the most important man in her life.

I shake my head when this woman comes back from a week's stay at her father's side, goes to a party and attacks Lisa all the while claiming her father is better than either Lisa V or Ken, a couple of days with the kids then it is off to a vacation to celebrate her birthday in Australia.  So Brandi using her kids as a way to extract money from Eddie is not surprising.  Maybe she should take them on a nice vacation-on her dime not Eddie's.

• Love 3

On my screen, Brandi's right breast has a semi-circular white mark all the way around it.  Is it my computer, or is it the outline of her augmentation showing through her skin?  Her face looks so pudgy to me.  Whatever she's done, she doesn't look like the old Brandi.

• Love 1

The dissomaster is what is used to calculate child support here in California.

http://www.childsupportca.com/dissomaster.htm

That is the day I look forward to.

I tried to link to the freebie one in California http://www.childsup.ca.gov/default.aspx?conv_instance=7926247f-1c6c-4e93-b3a5-4dd3b87b7358&conv_id=none  there is a link to calculating support and you don't have to pay for it. 

On my screen, Brandi's right breast has a semi-circular white mark all the way around it.  Is it my computer, or is it the outline of her augmentation showing through her skin?  Her face looks so pudgy to me.  Whatever she's done, she doesn't look like the old Brandi.

It is the outline of her implant.  You are right she doesn't look like the old Brandi-just Brandi getting old.

• Love 2

Boy! I bet Brandi is kicking herself right now for not pulling the acting performance of the year by one Nene Leakes just did. Ive known about Nene's momma issues several seasons back. But Brandi or Kim could had needed that moment.

• Love 3

14jm2ch.jpg

That new face couldn't have happened to a better person.

Brandy I think you need to tweak it a bit more, your nose could use some work and is that the start of a double chin that I see?

• Love 4

OH sh*t, what did she do to her face. Like someone above mentioned her udly insides have finally started to penetrated the outside. She really shouldnt have age shamed anyone, it looks like she has a giant buble on her cheek!

• Love 2