Type keyword(s) to search

Kyle Richards: Pantene Poster Girl

• Start Topic

If Mauricio starts dressing him in tiny purple satin suits and carrying him around, forget what I've ever said about him being the tiniest bit attractive.

Laughed at the comment to Kyle that now Giggy has some competition.  Remember when Adrienne got Jackpot to compete with Gigster?  That didn't go over well. That said, I think Sophia feel in love with the little sex monster and wanted one of her own.  Cute.

• Love 5

Here is the dress from the picture on the Amster DAMN SLAP site. http://www.people.com/article/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-kyle-richards-weight-struggle  Oh also an article.  The picture is from when Kyle was on WWHL with Brad Goreski.  The dress doesn't bother me - the cape makes it seem awkward.

I think Lisa and Kyle must have the same taste in dogs they both have Goldens and Teddy Bear poms https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1034148703266010

Why Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Kyle Richards Will Never Make Up With Brandi Glanville

"No. I do not," Kyle told E! News when asked whether she thinks she'll make up with Brandi. "I'm the kind of person where I get over everything. I not only forgive, I forget. At this point in my life, it's too much negativity, and it's very toxic for me. I know that to be friends with her, it's just setting myself up to be attacked again. I'm making a conscious decision to keep away because life's complicated enough."

Aww

https://instagram.com/p/0N80Gsv9bO/

Edited by BlackMamba

The picture is from when Kyle was on WWHL with Brad Goreski. The dress doesn't bother me - the cape makes it seem awkward.

She worn the same dress for LisaR's bday episode

2akwtj.jpg

I think she loves this dress cause it sports her curves off and shows off her "girls"

Edited by BlackMamba

Maybe it is a family thing-Kim didn't seem to try and stop Brandi or block Brandi from grabbing her sisters arms.  I watched it and you can't really see Kyle's reaction.  I did notice Brandi trying to restrain Kim when she went after Lisar.  I am on the side of keep your hands and finger pointing to yourself.  I applaud the entire table including Kim for not turning it into a bigger fiasco.  I noticed a lot of folded hands. 

It is actually Kathy Hilton that is Faye Resnick's bestie.

Well, you know. Kim was high out of her mind...or something...that night. Basically, Kim can't be at fault for not telling Brandi to unhand Kyle and to stop getting in her face. Kyle, however, should have definitely thrown herself in front of the woman who only moments before said that Brandi was more of a sister to her than Kyle. 

• Love 6

She does having crying down to an art and it is not fake.  Get a grip Kyle.  This is a woman who is the spokesperson for the medication for dry eyes.

AND she has a habit of going into the "ugly" cry, veins popping out, forehead pulsing, nose running.....! LOL

• Love 2

AND she has a habit of going into the "ugly" cry, veins popping out, forehead pulsing, nose running.....! LOL

Those are probably real while the "wiping of her eyes" is often for the sake of drama.

• Love 2

She does-which great even mediocre actresses know how to have a fake pretty cry.  A big thanks to AnnA for all the hard work on the montage.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1

She does-which great even mediocre actresses know how to have a fake pretty cry.  A big thanks to AnnA for all the hard work on the montage.

IMO, her "ugly" crying is the real deal. Her other dabs eyes crying, is fake, for show/sympathy only. LOL This season she has gone into the ugly cry more than ever, IMO, she is really hurt by Kim, to her core hurt.

• Love 4

Anna whipped out the greates tears montage! I wish you added the screenshot of her mascara staind napkin during the gay mixer.

Im done.

I would have included the stained napkin screencap if I had it. I couldn't find it online and I wasn't about to waste even more time watching that episode online to get it.

The most incredible thing about the Kyle Crying Collage is that I found all those pictures with a simple Google search of "Kyle Richards crying." How many people cry enough to fulfill that search request?

• Love 3

I don't think she's ugly when she cries.  It's the change in her voice - that self-absorbed, attention seeking, scratchy whine - that makes her crying unbearable for me.

An "ugly" cry is not how the person looks when crying but that the person gets the runny nose, tear/makeup stained face, gets that cry voice....it is a total package cry! LOL

• Love 1

I would have included the stained napkin screencap if I had it. I couldn't find it online and I wasn't about to waste even more time watching that episode online to get it.

The most incredible thing about the Kyle Crying Collage is that I found all those pictures with a simple Google search of "Kyle Richards crying." How many people cry enough to fulfill that search request?

Eh, just for fun I looked up both Taylor and Kim--plenty of material lol. 

Eileen meanwhile has been reduced to tears (understandably) several times this season.

• Love 1

Now I understand why Kyle revealed that she was a chubby kid in the limo with Kim.

She's now promoting a line of frozen diet meals.

Kyle Richards Artisan Bistro

She really isn't a paid spokesperson she is a major investor.  They have a pretty good distribution chain.  I just wonder how they will fare.  I can see Kyle eating them.  So if they don't succeed Kyle is out $$$$$$$$$$$$$$. 

• Love 4

She really isn't a paid spokesperson she is a major investor.  They have a pretty good distribution chain.  I just wonder how they will fare.  I can see Kyle eating them.  So if they don't succeed Kyle is out $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Hmmm? She's a major investor.

I'm guessing that means we should expect Kyle to continue commenting about her weight struggle and being chubby as a kid.

• Love 2

I'm guessing that means we should expect Kyle to continue commenting about her weight struggle and being chubby as a kid.

Well, better than an angry bitter drunk with her "own" wine! LOL Maybe Kyle got the idea from Bethenny, they remain close friends after all these years.

• Love 9

Try "Farrah Abraham crying" and you will find an endless stream of photos. I think Farrah (Teen Mom) tops them all. lol  Bitch has the patent on the ugly cry.

• Love 1

It took four season for Kyle to retire her caftans.  It is funny because now when we see Kyle on the show she is shapelier than either Kim or Kathy.  I think those images of braces and being chubby will forever be in her mind.

• Love 3

Try "Farrah Abraham crying" and you will find an endless stream of photos. I think Farrah (Teen Mom) tops them all. lol  Bitch has the patent on the ugly cry.

IMO nobody does a better ugly cry than Claire Danes. Seriously, google that one--hilarious.

• Love 1

Now I understand why Kyle revealed that she was a chubby kid in the limo with Kim.

She's now promoting a line of frozen diet meals.

Kyle Richards Artisan Bistro

Is that so?

I might have to give this a try because it has obviously worked for Kyle, she is the best billboard for this product.

She has definitely looked great this season, whatever she is doing, it is obviously working.

Edited by AnnaL
  • Love 4

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2420243/Kyle-Richards-cinches-waist-belted-coat-confessing-getting-liposuction-trim-mummy-tummy.html

Kyle had liposuction, and probably more, she admitted to the lipo on her stomach, I suspect thighs as well.  Her knew food product my ass.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-beauty/pictures/real-housewives-plastic-surgery-see-their-before-and-after-pictures-2013244/30080

Despite being "terrified of needles and blood," the Beverly Hills housewife, 44, had a nose job in 2006 and liposuction in 2012. "My nose bothered me for a long time," she told Us in March 2013. "The surgery made me feel better." As for the second procedure? "After having four kids, no matter what exercise I did, the love handles wouldn't go away!" she explained. "I'm very happy with the results!"

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 3

Very true. After having kids, it is sometimes difficult to flatten the stomach fat, the love handles, other parts that just seem to not change no matter how much exercise you do. Been there, done that. That friggin' pouch is a bitch.

It makes sense that if one has lipo, the thing would be to not gain anymore weight. If Kyle is using a diet plan and a cleanse, as I read somewhere where she was showing off the product, what's the problem? Why would anyone get lipo and then go back to eating and gaining weight? Isn't the point to try and maintain that look?

• Love 5

I seriously doubt that was her first lipo, or that it was just her stomach, or that it will be her last.  That's nothing against Kyle, many, many women do it, if they can afford it. 

I have a fairly rich friend who lives in La Jolla with a similar body type, short, thinner than Kyle, but with the stubby legs thing that can't handle bigger thighs.  She had it done periodically for decades, what little weight she had settled there, and no matter what she ate or how hard she worked out, with that body type, she wasn't going to look the way she wanted to without the lipo.

Edited by Umbelina

And every woman's body is different. That is why some women go back to being skinny or thin after pregnancy while others keep some of the fat. Some women's breasts enlarge (like mine) while others become small and droopy after pregnancy. Some women lose weight and are able to maintain it, while others have to really work hard to keep off the fat. I know someone who had lipo and it did wonders for her. Of course, she maintained the look through proper diet. Having gotten rid of some of that stomach weight via lipo, it gave her motivation. As for Kyle, even if it wasn't her first lipo (I don't know, I am not with her 24/7), it may take a different course of action from her to maintain her look. It is a procedure that many people go under.

• Love 3

And every woman's body is different. That is why some women go back to being skinny or thin after pregnancy while others keep some of the fat. Some women's breasts enlarge (like mine) while others become small and droopy after pregnancy. Some women lose weight and are able to maintain it, while others have to really work hard to keep off the fat. I know someone who had lipo and it did wonders for her. Of course, she maintained the look through proper diet. Having gotten rid of some of that stomach weight via lipo, it gave her motivation. As for Kyle, even if it wasn't her first lipo (I don't know, I am not with her 24/7), it may take a different course of action from her to maintain her look. It is a procedure that many people go under.

The past two seasons Kyle has looked great.  She never looked awful it is now she open to wear what she likes.  I think it has been a program of diet, exercise and little liposuction.  If Kyle didn't want to admit to liposuction why say she did it once but not again?  For the most part she is fairly honest.  Unlike say her sister who tried to say her obvious weave was her real hair.  Kyle did not take the bait.  Artisan Bistro is not just for calorie control they are non-GMO, healthy alternatives that are convenient.  They are not really budget friendly but if one wants a nice meal for $8.00 they are available.  My personal opinion is that they are pricey for a lot of households but they don't seem to skimp on the integrity of the ingredients.  The fact Kyle invested her hard earned money in the product is fairly persuasive.   

• Love 4

The past two seasons Kyle has looked great.  She never looked awful it is now she open to wear what she likes.  I think it has been a program of diet, exercise and little liposuction.  If Kyle didn't want to admit to liposuction why say she did it once but not again?  For the most part she is fairly honest.  Unlike say her sister who tried to say her obvious weave was her real hair.  Kyle did not take the bait.  Artisan Bistro is not just for calorie control they are non-GMO, healthy alternatives that are convenient.  They are not really budget friendly but if one wants a nice meal for $8.00 they are available.  My personal opinion is that they are pricey for a lot of households but they don't seem to skimp on the integrity of the ingredients.  The fact Kyle invested her hard earned money in the product is fairly persuasive.   

Did Kim do this? I remember Brandi making a comment about how it was all Kim's hair and that the Richards sisters have great hair but I don't recall whether or not Kim was in earshot when Brandi made the comment. 

I remember being confused and asking it if was in fact Kim's real hair because it didn't make any sense to me and I was trying to understand why Brandi would lie about something that could so easily be verified but then again this is Brandi so I'm more the fool for even trying to make sense out of the crap that comes out of her mouth. 

Lol, I bet you Kim does *hate* that Kyle still has all of her long and beautiful hair because Kim's hair was her thing for such a long time. She could probably have still had it all like Kyle if she hadn't wanted it to be so blonde for so many years. 

• Love 2

Though I do think Kyle is looking much better this season, I was just gonna post that about her liposuction.  And if all she's done to her face is a nose job, I'll eat my hat.  Not that she looks plastic-y, but she is remarkably unlined for a "menopausal mama."  What is she - 45 or so? 

• Love 1

Though I do think Kyle is looking much better this season, I was just gonna post that about her liposuction.  And if all she's done to her face is a nose job, I'll eat my hat.  Not that she looks plastic-y, but she is remarkably unlined for a "menopausal mama."  What is she - 45 or so? 

She has admitted to botox before. She is 2 years older than Brandi, 44-45.

• Love 1

I think Kyle has done something to her lips. IMO they look different to how they were in the past like during the clip from her in the Simple Life. 

Whatever she's done, I think it's all very flattering and I don't think she over did anything the way that Brandi has. 

• Love 6

WireWrap - thanks for the info re: the botox.  I knew about the lipo, but the botox slipped by beaddled brain.

And please don't get me wrong, I wasn't trying to give her some kind of backhanded 'compliment'.  She (Kyle) does NOT have that shiny, botoxy, chipmunk look that so many others have acquired.  And personally, I never thought there was anything wrong with her shape before the lipo; it was more her inability to dress to accentuate her better features.  This season, esp. the boat scene with the non-smoky eye and red lip, Kyle is looking pretty good.  A definite improvement over previous seasons.

• Love 5

I think Kyle has done something to her lips. IMO they look different to how they were in the past like during the clip from her in the Simple Life. 

Whatever she's done, I think it's all very flattering and I don't think she over did anything the way that Brandi has. 

Here is a pic from slimcelebrity

kyle-richards-plastic-surgery.jpg

• Love 1

Did Kim do this? I remember Brandi making a comment about how it was all Kim's hair and that the Richards sisters have great hair but I don't recall whether or not Kim was in earshot when Brandi made the comment. 

I remember being confused and asking it if was in fact Kim's real hair because it didn't make any sense to me and I was trying to understand why Brandi would lie about something that could so easily be verified but then again this is Brandi so I'm more the fool for even trying to make sense out of the crap that comes out of her mouth. 

Lol, I bet you Kim does *hate* that Kyle still has all of her long and beautiful hair because Kim's hair was her thing for such a long time. She could probably have still had it all like Kyle if she hadn't wanted it to be so blonde for so many years. 

It was a test to see if Kyle would contradict Brandi-just more of what Brandi and Kim had up their sleeve for Kyle.  Same thing with the boob job-I am expecting Brandi will do the same thing about Kim's new boobs. 

• Love 3

One of the best things about the new ultra HD tv is watching housewives.   These tv's don't let anything pass.  You see everything super up close - pores, blemishes, wrinkles, split ends - you see it all.  So far this is what I've seen.  

Kim is a hot mess.  There is a GIANT vein on the right side of her forehead that looks like it's ready to explode.  Her eyelids are real saggy and wrinkly, her skin is awful, lots of sun damage, nasty eyebrows, and her hair is fried.  You can also seem the line of her extensions in the back.  

YO, probably because she's not well, but not great skin, bags under her eyes.  Her hair also seems really dry.

Lisa R - wow now that is some heavy duty eye makeup.   You can really see where those lips got injected.   Her skin is good - and her neck is good.  But her hands and nails look good.

Eileen - Great skin!  Her hair, unless in scenes where she's used a flat iron or curling iron, is super dry on the ends. 

Lisa V - another one with great skin.  In some scenes the ends of her hair look dry, but she doesn't look plastic - just very well maintained. 

Kyle - great eyebrows and her skin is great.  No wrinkles around the eyes or neck, but she does have some rough looking hands.   Her hair looks good, except you can see where at one time she had a lighter shade, and the ends show that.

Brandi - OMG where do I start.  Those cheeks!!!  It looks like she's a squirrel hiding acorns.  Her skin is awful.  Even with all the makeup caked on - and I mean caked - you can see some serious skin issues.  What has she done with her hairline?  It looks like she's put something on it - not hair dye, but some type of dark makeup that makes it look like a weird band especially on her right side.     The rest of her hair is a complete mess.   The extensions are showing all over the place, it's greasy and looks like a bad wig.  There is something odd about her upper lip - like the filler has clumped.    She also has some nasty looking knees - with at times lots of bruising. 

Occasionally my husband will walk through the room when I've been watching, never comments.  After the new tv was installed, he came by, looked and "Holy S&$(# they are really scary up close".  Then walked out.   

• Love 3

Brandi - OMG where do I start. Those cheeks!!! It looks like she's a squirrel hiding acorns. Her skin is awful. Even with all the makeup caked on - and I mean caked - you can see some serious skin issues. What has she done with her hairline? It looks like she's put something on it - not hair dye, but some type of dark makeup that makes it look like a weird band especially on her right side. The rest of her hair is a complete mess. The extensions are showing all over the place, it's greasy and looks like a bad wig. There is something odd about her upper lip - like the filler has clumped. She also has some nasty looking knees - with at times lots of bruising.

Just speculating, but I wonder if Brandi pulls out her hair. My ocd/bpd sibling has been doing that since she was about 12. She has a bunch of spots where the hair won't grow in much anymore. Sometimes she does a good job covering them and sometimes it's really obvious. She had extensions for a while, before they were fashionable, but kept pulling them out. Since Brandi already picks at her skin, I wonder if she pulls out her hair as well and is using extensions and makeup to cover it. That might also help explain some of her resentment of Kyle and Joyce since their hair is so full and thick.

Edited for clarity

Edited by EVS
  • Love 3

I think Kyle's body was perfectly fine in even the first season.  But clearly, she felt that she needed to step up her game.  She read the blogs, she knew what people were saying, she saw how she looked in her kaftans next to Camille, Brandi, Taylor, Adrienne, maybe even Kim although I just never pay attention to Kim so I couldn't tell you if her body was/is a 3 or a 10. 

Remember how Kyle jumped in Camille's pool with her clothes on? She was so self conscious. Although getting 'tall' wasn't an option for her, getting fit was.  So she did.  I think it's the same for Heather on NYC.  Her body was fine but after seeing herself on TV that first season, I know that's motivation for getting fit and staying that way for as long as you can. 

Takes more than eating boxed food, though.  I don't care how organic or GMO free it is. The only reason to eat that stuff is for convenience.

• Love 3

One of the best things about the new ultra HD tv is watching housewives.   These tv's don't let anything pass.  You see everything super up close - pores, blemishes, wrinkles, split ends - you see it all.  So far this is what I've seen. 

I agree with most of your list but I think Lisa Rinna's skin is not great.  What she does have is really good foundation and concealer and she knows how to use them. 

• Love 4

Hey Motorcitymom65 - There's a picture of Kyle at an expo. Is this the one you referenced? Any tea to spill?! :)

Yep. I was working just a little bit down the aisle from her - several times right next to her (to be clear I don't work for the company she represents/has invested in). She is lovely in person, and very tiny, as I had already heard. I didn't meet or talk to her as I was busy myself, but word on the street was she was very kind. There was a long line of folks waiting to have their pictures snapped with her and the funniest thing was listening to the people hoping that Lisa V might show up as well. She didn't. I hate seeing people that I like in my reality world - be it movies, music or on TV - in real life because it tends to kill my buzz. In this case as someone who loves Kyle's hair, I came away thinking she could use a trim. The ends looked more sparse and dry than I had expected. It totally bummed me out.

• Love 6

Yep. I was working just a little bit down the aisle from her - several times right next to her (to be clear I don't work for the company she represents/has invested in). She is lovely in person, and very tiny, as I had already heard. I didn't meet or talk to her as I was busy myself, but word on the street was she was very kind. There was a long line of folks waiting to have their pictures snapped with her and the funniest thing was listening to the people hoping that Lisa V might show up as well. She didn't. I hate seeing people that I like in my reality world - be it movies, music or on TV - in real life because it tends to kill my buzz. In this case as someone who loves Kyle's hair, I came away thinking she could use a trim. The ends looked more sparse and dry than I had expected. It totally bummed me out.

That's hilarious. But look at the bright side - TV is all smoke and mirrors. In reality, they look just like us! I kinda want my favorite movie stars and music superstars to be larger than life. But reality stars? I like knowing that they really are plucked from real life and look just like you and me. Well, some of them. Did you see Adrienne on WWHL tonight? It's getting worse....

Anyway, thanks for the tea. Interesting that Lisa V. is so popular. I think Kyle seems to take that stuff in stride (unless you detected otherwise). What a contrast to her sister, whose jealousy issues really came to the surface in tonight's episode.

• Love 5