Type keyword(s) to search

Kyle Richards: Pantene Poster Girl

• Start Topic

Although I do put myself squarely in the 'kyle always protects kim, always take her side, always supports her', etc, etc, etc, column...I do not see this as kyle being responsible in any way for kim's behavior. The enabling I see kyle as guilty of is that of helping kim avoid rehab, avoid taking responsibility for her/kim's actions....but not as being responsible for kim taking/making those lousy/dangerous choics in the first place....kim is not in recovery because kim chooses not to do so, kim hides/renames kinglsey because kim chooses to do so....if kyle were to remove any support from kim, emotional, financial, familial, it would simply make it a tad more difficult for kim, but it would not make kyle (as  much as I dislike the little snot) responsible for what kim does....that is entirely on kim - which is what kim does not now, nor has she ever admitted to.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, steelcitysister said:

Anyway, my point is that Kingsley should have been put down a long time ago, people need to stop covering for Kim and her son and they can get a pet rock instead of a dog since that seems to be all they can be responsible for.

Frankly, I'd be concerned for the rock.

Hopefully, if this sordid tale turns out to be true, Kathy will side with Kyle and force some accountability on Kim.  I think all too often Kim runs to Kathy and Kathy takes her side putting pressure on Kyle to give in to Kim.   In my community we just had a (pit bull mix) dog attack and kill a days old baby.  I believe Kim's daughter is pregnant and I just hope Kimberly's husband has enough sense to protect his family from Kim because her sisters (and their husbands)  seem to have no influence on her and she's dangerous.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, zulualpha said:

Hopefully, if this sordid tale turns out to be true, Kathy will side with Kyle and force some accountability on Kim.  I think all too often Kim runs to Kathy and Kathy takes her side putting pressure on Kyle to give in to Kim.   In my community we just had a (pit bull mix) dog attack and kill a days old baby.  I believe Kim's daughter is pregnant and I just hope Kimberly's husband has enough sense to protect his family from Kim because her sisters (and their husbands)  seem to have no influence on her and she's dangerous.

I'm not sure why the quote embedded in your above post^^ is attributed to me (I think NewGranny actually said it) but I agree with your comment.Terrible story about the baby -- was anyone prosecuted?

• Love 1

NewGranny, I am so sorry to hear that your granddaughter was attacked. I sincerely wish her and your family well. What an awful ordeal. 

I totally forgot that Brooke is pregnant. Yeah, absolutely not, as far as that dog being around any child. I remember a lot of us thinking what if it had been smaller Portia who was attacked rather than Alexia and how bad that might have been, and I'm sure Kyle had similar thoughts. 

Regarding the weirdness of Chad letting Kingsley out, I agree that it's bizarre. I wonder if Kingsley was so agitated that Chad felt personally threatened? That still though doesn't explain why Kim would tell the woman to come out if the dog was acting out of control. 

As for the delay, I very much suspect that Kim didn't do as she promised she would in terms of taking care of the medical expenses and just thought/hoped the problem would go away. I doubt she expressed genuine concern or followed up, and the woman probably felt angry, frustrated, and hurt and wants to stick it to Kim as much as possible. 

2 hours ago, zulualpha said:

Am I correct in thinking that Conrad Hilton is the one who got Kingsley in the first place? I can't recall the circumstances but I want to say that Conrad had the dog first, then maybe Chad, and then Kim. I wonder how anyone thought it was a good idea to give Kim a pet of any kind.

Somehow I can't quite see Kim bringing Kingsley over to Kathy's while Kathy and Rick are out of town. It seems like Kathy gets off on easy street in comparison to Kyle when it comes to having to deal with Kim. Not that any interaction with Kim is easy. Still, it seems like Kim doesn't pull the same shit on Kathy as she does with Kyle and it's partly to do with that older/younger sister dynamic.

The silence from both Kyle & Kim is deafening.    Kyle was coming back from her vacation, but at some point she has to address this.  I'd place bets that she comes out and says she was completely unaware that this had happened, and her lawyers are taking care of it.    Good thing Mauricio had a good vacation, because I bet this just ruined all the relaxation. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Avaleigh said:

NewGranny, I am so sorry to hear that your granddaughter was attacked. I sincerely wish her and your family well. What an awful ordeal. 

I totally forgot that Brooke is pregnant. Yeah, absolutely not, as far as that dog being around any child. I remember a lot of us thinking what if it had been smaller Portia who was attacked rather than Alexia and how bad that might have been, and I'm sure Kyle had similar thoughts. 

Regarding the weirdness of Chad letting Kingsley out, I agree that it's bizarre. I wonder if Kingsley was so agitated that Chad felt personally threatened? That still though doesn't explain why Kim would tell the woman to come out if the dog was acting out of control. 

As for the delay, I very much suspect that Kim didn't do as she promised she would in terms of taking care of the medical expenses and just thought/hoped the problem would go away. I doubt she expressed genuine concern or followed up, and the woman probably felt angry, frustrated, and hurt and wants to stick it to Kim as much as possible. 

Am I correct in thinking that Conrad Hilton is the one who got Kingsley in the first place? I can't recall the circumstances but I want to say that Conrad had the dog first, then maybe Chad, and then Kim. I wonder how anyone thought it was a good idea to give Kim a pet of any kind.

Somehow I can't quite see Kim bringing Kingsley over to Kathy's while Kathy and Rick are out of town. It seems like Kathy gets off on easy street in comparison to Kyle when it comes to having to deal with Kim. Not that any interaction with Kim is easy. Still, it seems like Kim doesn't pull the same shit on Kathy as she does with Kyle and it's partly to do with that older/younger sister dynamic.

It was Conrad that initially got the dog off an internet ad and he then gave it to either Brooke or Whitney and then Kim took the dog as her own, Chad has never been an owner of that dog. I agree, it is very possible that Chad felt threatened by the dog and let him out to protect himself, supposedly he said that the dog was going to either hurt or kill someone while he/the dog were locked in his bedroom.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, steelcitysister said:

I'm not sure why the quote embedded in your above post^^ is attributed to me (I think NewGranny actually said it) but I agree with your comment.Terrible story about the baby -- was anyone prosecuted?

I don't think anyone is going to be prosecuted, they took the dogs and are framing it as an accident.  Here's the link.  As I was googling the story I came across a ton of stories about kids getting mauled by dogs.  It's a problem.

2 hours ago, notnowimbusy said:

The silence from both Kyle & Kim is deafening.    Kyle was coming back from her vacation, but at some point she has to address this.  I'd place bets that she comes out and says she was completely unaware that this had happened, and her lawyers are taking care of it.    Good thing Mauricio had a good vacation, because I bet this just ruined all the relaxation. 

That says a lot doesn't it?  No denials.   Much as she pissed me off this season, Lisa Rinna can do a victory lap as far as I'm concerned.  Turns out she was pretty insightful in her remarks about Kim being dangerous and unstable, etc.

• Love 4

Kyle and Mauricio are no doubt huddling with their lawyers. If they are smart, they won't say boo until the lawyers tell them they can, and guide them on what to say. 

• Love 6

The silence from both Kyle & Kim is deafening.     

Amazing, huh? And not a single update on TMZ, which is usually all over this kind of stuff.

So, because I happened to have some free time earlier today, I mulled. And, with crashing verisimilitude – seriously crashing, I have a headache – I realized why there is what looks to be zero social media presence for PS (so odd, as wouldn't even a minimum social media presence be essential to any self-respecting celeb stylist?) And, dreadful tho this whole thang be, this is a story, gory but true, yes?

“Steel”, says I to me, “your mistake is looking for blogs by or about this now-semi public figure that precede the Kingsley story. Blogs are soooo 2015. You need to look for vlogs! Vlogs! On YouTube!”

And awaaaay I went.

And what I found (come on -- y'all know you're riveted): 2 vlogs. Both posted after the Kingsley story broke. Both about the Kingsley story. But nothing else. No vlogs about what's in for the season. No vlogs about who wore what. No vlogs about who is too fabulous for words. 

Maybe the current crop of celeb stylists have taken vows of silence and invisibility – you know, like the new pink.

O, what does all this mean? I am perplexed. And, in the immortal words of OC Sarah and CakeBowGate: is this the world we live in!?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, steelcitysister said:

Amazing, huh? And not a single update on TMZ, which is usually all over this kind of stuff.

So, because I happened to have some free time earlier today, I mulled. And, with crashing verisimilitude – seriously crashing, I have a headache – I realized why there is what looks to be zero social media presence for PS (so odd, as wouldn't even a minimum social media presence be essential to any self-respecting celeb stylist?) And, dreadful tho this whole thang be, this is a story, gory but true, yes?

“Steel”, says I to me, “your mistake is looking for blogs by or about this now-semi public figure that precede the Kingsley story. Blogs are soooo 2015. You need to look for vlogs! Vlogs! On YouTube!”

And awaaaay I went.

And what I found (come on -- y'all know you're riveted): 2 vlogs. Both posted after the Kingsley story broke. Both about the Kingsley story. But nothing else. No vlogs about what's in for the season. No vlogs about who wore what. No vlogs about who is too fabulous for words. 

Maybe the current crop of celeb stylists have taken vows of silence and invisibility – you know, like the new pink.

O, what does all this mean? I am perplexed. And, in the immortal words of OC Sarah and CakeBowGate: is this the world we live in!?

I don't think she is a celebrity stylist. The articles I have read describe her as a "stylist", or "former stylist". Some say she is a friend that use to style Kim's hair. Since Kim hasn't had any money forever, she is probably a gal who once brushed Kim's hair, or maybe just accidentally brushed up against her once. If she is at all smart, she deleted any social media accounts that she had ASAP when she filed the lawsuit. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, wings707 said:

Kim will have to pay medical expenses and a fine; the dog will be put down.  I don't see Kim getting any more than that.  Jails/prisons are expensive and overly crowded.  House arrest?  Don't know about that.

I hope to see a strong conviction in Kyle to let her sister live the consequences of her actions and realize saving her does not help.  Yeah, I am dreaming, I know. 

More than likely that will be what happens. I'd still be happy seeing 2+ felony counts on her record even if she doesn't go to prison and the dog dead unable to hurt anyone else.

• Love 2
(edited)
30 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I don't think she is a celebrity stylist. The articles I have read describe her as a "stylist", or "former stylist". Some say she is a friend that use to style Kim's hair. Since Kim hasn't had any money forever, she is probably a gal who once brushed Kim's hair, or maybe just accidentally brushed up against her once. If she is at all smart, she deleted any social media accounts that she had ASAP when she filed the lawsuit. 

I've seen it all 3 ways. Here's one for you:

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/tag/paige-sanderson

Kingsley in the image looks so ....

Edited by steelcitysister

Is courthousenews.com a legit site? If so, then hell's bells, this story just may be true -- and I was so hoping it was a misguided PR ploy (infinitely better than another innocent suffering due to Richards-esque idiocy), but Kingsley appears to have maimed yet again. Poor girl, let us hope she wins big. And what of Kim's lawyer and his lies? 

Sanderson's attorney, Alan Daneshrad, told Courthouse News that her "injuries are quite substantial, much greater than in the previous cases. Sanderson almost lost her life in the incident." He cited the lack of immediate medical attention as a serious factor in this case and said "the attack could have been prevented."
     Courthouse News records indicate that Richards has been sued over Kingsley in 2014 and 2015, and paid a childhood friend $8,000 this past year to resolve a biting incident.
     Sanderson is suing for strict liability, violation of California's dog bite law, negligence, emotional distress, assault and battery. She seeks general, special and punitive damages.
     Daneshrad's practice is in Beverly Hills.

http://www.courthousenews.com/2016/07/08/real-housewifes-pit-bull-bites-again-stylist-says.htm

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

Is courthousenews.com a legit site? If so, then hell's bells, this story just may be true -- and I was so hoping it was a misguided PR ploy (infinitely better than another innocent suffering due to Richards-esque idiocy), but Kingsley appears to have maimed yet again. Poor girl, let us hope she wins big. And what of Kim's lawyer and his lies? 

http://www.courthousenews.com/2016/07/08/real-housewifes-pit-bull-bites-again-stylist-says.htm

I wonder who else sued her after getting bit? We know about the 80 year old friend but I didn't hear about another lawsuit until this article.

(edited)

Yikes.   I bet she showed up with the dog, Chad locked it in his room, and when people started showing up, he was going nuts in the room w/Chad - possibly Chad was even scared, telling Kim to get them out.  Chad was probably scared for his own safety.  

OMG you have somebody bleeding, injured and Kim is seriously not calling 911.   WTF!!!    

If Kyle new about this - at all, Mauricio would have had his lawyers on it immediately.    He is smart enough to head off a lawsuit, and avoid negative publicity.  Now they are involved in another of Kim's disasters.    I hope, hope, hope, that when this comes to trial - Chad will tell the truth, despite what Kim says.  Also wondering if this will send Kim off the rails again. 

The suit says the incident happened on April 6th.  On that day Kyle was in NYC on WWHL.   She was tweeting from the clubhouse.

Edited by notnowimbusy
  • Love 8
  • Here is a link to Kim's "attorney/agent".  He has a company called Reality TV Pros  - a division of London Management.  There's even a pic of him w/Kim.   When you see him and his page, you can get a better idea of this guy, and why it's not a stretch to think he abetted Kim in the cover-up.  realitytvpros.com
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, EVS said:

Here is the latest reality tea article. I'm not sure how accurate it is, but it claims that Paige was required to surrender her phone when she entered the house which is why she couldn't call 911 herself. 

http://www.realitytea.com/2016/07/12/kim-richards-accused-conspiracy-cover-latest-kingsley-attack/

I have no problem believing they took her phone! LOL I am sure Kim didn't want to risk the public finding out she had Kingsley back with her and she didn't want to risk pictures of her high again, like she was on the finale of the M/D show. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

Nice to know Kyle was 3,000miles away when it happened.  What is wrong with Kim?

That's the million dollar question and it has a million different answers as well. Bottom line, she is a selfish ass that has never put anyone before herself (including her kids) and has always had someone to dig her out of the various pits she jumps into head first. She needs to stay in the pit this time without anyone rescuing her, she has gone too far this time IMO, way too far.

• Love 10

There's been lots of talk in the Duggar general conversation thread about caring for parents with dementia. I've always thought Kim has some form of altered thinking from all the crap she ingests and it probably can't be fixed. So sad for the family.

• Love 1

The day before (if it was in fact on April 6th), Kim was at a "reunion" w/Juliet Mills from Nanny & The Professor.  That weekend she did one of those autograph shows.    Hmmmm,  while she was being adored by fans, Chad was probably busy at the house having the carpets cleaned.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, EVS said:

Here is the latest reality tea article. I'm not sure how accurate it is, but it claims that Paige was required to surrender her phone when she entered the house which is why she couldn't call 911 herself. 

http://www.realitytea.com/2016/07/12/kim-richards-accused-conspiracy-cover-latest-kingsley-attack/

This story just keeps getting more strange.  So Kim went to all this trouble - breaking several laws in the process and risking this gals life - but then maybe didn't pay the promised medical bills? Which would guarantee she would get the negative press she was trying to avoid to the point she had asked for the gals cell phone? I know she doesn't have any money, but she knows people who do.  I find it hard to believe that she didn't go to Kathy and Kyle and ask for money to shut this girl down. I hope that she did, and that they both refused to pay up (although I hate that the injured woman didn't get the money she needed for medical care, if in fact she did not). I imagine this will be a major battle in the Richards clan if that is the case. That Kyle in particular will be accused of not protecting her and opening her up for this scrutiny, much like she was for Tweeting the pictures of her daughter's injured hand. 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, WireWrap said:

That's the million dollar question and it has a million different answers as well. Bottom line, she is a selfish ass that has never put anyone before herself (including her kids) and has always had someone to dig her out of the various pits she jumps into head first. She needs to stay in the pit this time without anyone rescuing her, she has gone too far this time IMO, way too far.

I wish Kim had stayed up on Witch Mountain and became a recluse.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

This story just keeps getting more strange.  So Kim went to all this trouble - breaking several laws in the process and risking this gals life - but then maybe didn't pay the promised medical bills? Which would guarantee she would get the negative press she was trying to avoid to the point she had asked for the gals cell phone? I know she doesn't have any money, but she knows people who do.  I find it hard to believe that she didn't go to Kathy and Kyle and ask for money to shut this girl down. I hope that she did, and that they both refused to pay up (although I hate that the injured woman didn't get the money she needed for medical care, if in fact she did not). I imagine this will be a major battle in the Richards clan if that is the case. That Kyle in particular will be accused of not protecting her and opening her up for this scrutiny, much like she was for Tweeting the pictures of her daughter's injured hand. 

Kim did the same thing to the 80 year old victim as well. She promised to pay for all her hospital/medical care then didn't pay a dime of it, so they sued her.

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Kim did the same thing to the 80 year old victim as well. She promised to pay for all her hospital/medical care then didn't pay a dime of it, so they sued her.

But that is why I am surprised she would do it again. Unlike with the Kay deal, she has gone out of her way to hide Kingsley and protect him (and herself) this time.  My guess is that she did pay some medical bills but they are trying to shake her down for more.  Which doesn't bother me in the least.  

• Love 5
1 minute ago, motorcitymom65 said:

But that is why I am surprised she would do it again. Unlike with the Kay deal, she has gone out of her way to hide Kingsley and protect him (and herself) this time.  My guess is that she did pay some medical bills but they are trying to shake her down for more.  Which doesn't bother me in the least.  

I'm not surprised. Kim never learns because she doesn't care about anyone/anything other than herself. She really doesn't care about the dog, just what he gives to her (unquestioned loyalty/protection/devotion) but not what is best for the dog.

• Love 6

The difference this time is she has directly involved her son, her sister, her agent/lawyer in something much more complex.   If this goes to trial, it's not going to be as simple as her past issues where her attorney can just show up to negotiate a stint in rehab.   Her son will have to testify, her sister will have to explain that she wasn't there (and most likely had no idea this even occurred), and if they dig deep into the previous events, there will be those who will testify that Kim was told to get rid of the dog, trainers who warned her he was dangerous, etc.    Yeah, this time it isn't just Kim doing more harm to herself. 

Kim has been touting her sobriety, so if she uses a trip to rehab to escape the scrutiny of this lawsuit, it will make her look like a bigger liar that she already is.  I do laugh that Kim's first thoughts when the dog attacked was what can they do to cover it up to protect her "reputation".   What reputation?  Drunk, addict, failure?????  I haven't watched it fully, but did catch a part of an episode of M&D when she was heard getting very angry with her daughter for saying something on camera that could ruin her reputation.    This is a person who is used to people cleaning up her messes, covering her actions, keeping her secrets.  This time I think she's on her own. 

• Love 9
37 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

The difference this time is she has directly involved her son, her sister, her agent/lawyer in something much more complex.   If this goes to trial, it's not going to be as simple as her past issues where her attorney can just show up to negotiate a stint in rehab.   Her son will have to testify, her sister will have to explain that she wasn't there (and most likely had no idea this even occurred), and if they dig deep into the previous events, there will be those who will testify that Kim was told to get rid of the dog, trainers who warned her he was dangerous, etc.    Yeah, this time it isn't just Kim doing more harm to herself. 

Kim has been touting her sobriety, so if she uses a trip to rehab to escape the scrutiny of this lawsuit, it will make her look like a bigger liar that she already is.  I do laugh that Kim's first thoughts when the dog attacked was what can they do to cover it up to protect her "reputation".   What reputation?  Drunk, addict, failure?????  I haven't watched it fully, but did catch a part of an episode of M&D when she was heard getting very angry with her daughter for saying something on camera that could ruin her reputation.    This is a person who is used to people cleaning up her messes, covering her actions, keeping her secrets.  This time I think she's on her own. 

This latest victim knows that Kim doesn't have the resources to pay any medical bills, Chad may have a trust from his fathers family, Kyle has home owners insurance and deep pockets to tap and of course, Kim's lawyer/agent's bank account as well. Once again, everyone else will have to pay the price for Kim's bad actions, including the dog getting put down, but really very little from Kim herself unless the courts decide to press charges against her. Someone needs to hold her accountable this time, really accountable, not just her "reputation".

• Love 7

I'm still wondering what house it was.  It says Kyle's but that can mean many things.  The house Kyle and Mauricio live in with their family as main residence.  The second 'desert' home.  Or maybe even a property that is in Kyle's name that they are letting Kim (or more likely Chad with Kim as an unavoidable ancillary) live in.  It sounds like maybe Kyle is being named simply to drag her insurance firm into it for a quicker resolution and payout.  Or simply to make a court ordered payout more likely since as already noted, money from Kim probably means shaking down a sofa or two.  And those being other people's sofas.

The claim about Real Housewives stuff being the reason for this woman to be working on Kim seems odd timing doesn't it?  The reunion was filmed in early March.  And it aired in middle and end of April into May.  So if the date is correct, Kyle being in NYC for watch what happens which is pretty normal for a HW to appear while the season is still airing, it seems odd Kim would be tapped for anything HW related as little as she was on.  I could see her doing lesser local channel stuff if the reunion was actually airing.  Or the season was getting ready to kick off. 

Beyond all the mess of the story if what is reported is true, and of course the huge mess that is simply Kim Richards,  there are still some oddities left unanswered. 

Though I wonder if the timing isn't spot on since Kim might have known Kyle was in NYC.   Was that when their whole family went for a week?  I remember seeing it in the entertainment news on my Googlenews feed and it stuck out because it was pretty warm when they were there and it struck me how they were dressed.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, steelcitysister said:

Because Kingsley does not wholly rep the breed:  this vid of a pit bull (owner is deployed) and his foster-family sister is lovely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XVXJF_Tl64

No, Kingsley is not a rep for the Pit breed but Kim is the face of a very, very, bad owner.

41 minutes ago, tenativelyyours said:

I'm still wondering what house it was.  It says Kyle's but that can mean many things.  The house Kyle and Mauricio live in with their family as main residence.  The second 'desert' home.  Or maybe even a property that is in Kyle's name that they are letting Kim (or more likely Chad with Kim as an unavoidable ancillary) live in.  It sounds like maybe Kyle is being named simply to drag her insurance firm into it for a quicker resolution and payout.  Or simply to make a court ordered payout more likely since as already noted, money from Kim probably means shaking down a sofa or two.  And those being other people's sofas.

The claim about Real Housewives stuff being the reason for this woman to be working on Kim seems odd timing doesn't it?  The reunion was filmed in early March.  And it aired in middle and end of April into May.  So if the date is correct, Kyle being in NYC for watch what happens which is pretty normal for a HW to appear while the season is still airing, it seems odd Kim would be tapped for anything HW related as little as she was on.  I could see her doing lesser local channel stuff if the reunion was actually airing.  Or the season was getting ready to kick off. 

Beyond all the mess of the story if what is reported is true, and of course the huge mess that is simply Kim Richards,  there are still some oddities left unanswered. 

Though I wonder if the timing isn't spot on since Kim might have known Kyle was in NYC.   Was that when their whole family went for a week?  I remember seeing it in the entertainment news on my Googlenews feed and it stuck out because it was pretty warm when they were there and it struck me how they were dressed.

I don't think Kim was getting ready for anything connected to the BH HW show, she was getting ready for either another meet/greet/autograph show or the M/D show she/Kimberly were just on.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, tenativelyyours said:

From the article:

I don't think RT or most gossip/blog sites know what Kim was getting ready for. There is also this article from The Courthouse News Service which, I would hope, is more accurate then TMZ/tabloids/blog sites, (LOL).... http://www.courthousenews.com/2016/07/08/real-housewifes-pit-bull-bites-again-stylist-says.htm   where they state " According to Sanderson's 34-page complaint, Richards invited Sanderson to Umansky's home on April 6, 2016, so Sanderson could style her for a promotional event." No mention of what the event was for but we do know that Kim does those meet/greet/autograph shows, also that she just finished that M/D reality show and I don't recall any BH HW or Bravo event during that time.

• Love 4

Oh I'm not even saying that if the gossip site was right that it was true.  I think Kim would and could throw out "Real Housewives" as the grab for importance since it is the most current relevancy she has to someone like maybe Paige would respond to.  What lends it credence to me that she might have made that reference to Paige, true or false, is that she had her come to the Umansky residence. 

I wonder if Chad was there to housesit and dogsit for Kyle and Mauricio and Kim took it upon herself to have a staycation without Kyle or Mauricio knowing.  I can see in Kim's very flawed logic that hand waving the fact she had this woman come to Kyle's house when Kyle might have been out of town as being there for "Real Housewives" stuff.  Kim always strikes me as being entitled as hell and yet being well aware she taking full advantage.  It never diminishes her outrage when she is called on.  But she always has seemed shifty and guilty as hell even in the greatest depths of her selfishness.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, tenativelyyours said:

Oh I'm not even saying that if the gossip site was right that it was true.  I think Kim would and could throw out "Real Housewives" as the grab for importance since it is the most current relevancy she has to someone like maybe Paige would respond to.  What lends it credence to me that she might have made that reference to Paige, true or false, is that she had her come to the Umansky residence. 

I wonder if Chad was there to housesit and dogsit for Kyle and Mauricio and Kim took it upon herself to have a staycation without Kyle or Mauricio knowing.  I can see in Kim's very flawed logic that hand waving the fact she had this woman come to Kyle's house when Kyle might have been out of town as being there for "Real Housewives" stuff.  Kim always strikes me as being entitled as hell and yet being well aware she taking full advantage.  It never diminishes her outrage when she is called on.  But she always has seemed shifty and guilty as hell even in the greatest depths of her selfishness.

Chad has lived with Kyle/family on and off since his release from the psych hospital, I would guess that he was living with them again when this happened. And....either Kim had permission from Kyle to be there (which I doubt) or she showed up under the pretense of visiting Chad and sprung not only the stylist on him but also the dog on him.

• Love 3
(edited)
8 hours ago, WireWrap said:
8 hours ago, WireWrap said:

No, Kingsley is not a rep for the Pit breed but Kim is the face of a very, very, bad owner.

I don't think Kim was getting ready for anything connected to the BH HW show, she was getting ready for either another meet/greet/autograph show or the M/D show she/Kimberly were just on.

April 5th Fox 11 a local TV station in LA aired a Kim and Juliet Mills "mini reunion"  to promote a "meet and greet" the weekend of the 9th.

http://www.foxla.com/good-day/good-day-la-celebrity-interviews/117713782-story

Edited by Giselle
added URL
  • Love 1
(edited)
14 hours ago, Giselle said:

I wish Kim had stayed up on Witch Mountain and became a recluse.

The sad thing is that I loved her Witch Mountain movies as kid and was totally rooting for her on this show. I saw the ugliness in season 1 but gave her the benefit of the doubt and mostly felt sorry for her. Even though I couldn't stand her in season 2, I gave her a break because it was obvious that she was up to her neck in drug addiction. In season 3 I just couldn't find it in me to cut her any more slack. Even when she was "sober" she still treated everyone like shit including Kyle and it was obvious to me that Kim is an asshole whether she's sober or not. 

Kyle has forever been on the hook for "outing" Kim's addiction and it's always been such bullshit. I feel like it would be even more disloyal for Kyle to pretend that her sister doesn't have serious issues that people have tried to help her with for ages.  

Kim has never seemed appreciative of Kyle and Mauricio's support and it's sad. Meanwhile she sings the praises of Kathy and Rick all day long. It must feel so thankless to continue to be there for Kim when she's so unappreciative. 

Edited by Avaleigh
  • Love 10
13 minutes ago, Giselle said:

LOL, Kyle didn't deny it happened in her home only that she "allowed" the dog in her home. I don't think she will say/tweet more than that because of the lawsuit no matter if it was her home, a property that she owns that Kim/Chad live in or some apartment she pays the rent on for Kim/Chad to live in, she will keep it close to the vest for now.

• Love 5

It was hard to concentrate on the article because it was sprinkled with pictures of Kyle.  And her boobs.  There they are again.  And again!  And she keeps wearing necklaces that are designed to draw your eyes to...her boobs! 

Anyhooters, I believe the theory that the attack happened at a residence that Kyle and Moe own that they've allowed Kim and Chad to live in.  Even if she didn't know Kingsley was there, they're still liable.  But if they did know...ugh.  Or what if Kyle knew but Moe didn't?  Would Kyle keep that secret from Moe?  Because I totally believe she would do it for Kim.

• Love 3
On July 11, 2016 at 10:15 AM, wings707 said:

She said the dog that bit her was a stray?!!!   I am just catching up now.  This is on SM.  Word will get to the proper authorities, certainly. 

On July 11, 2016 at 10:19 AM, motorcitymom65 said:

I don't think the burden of proof will be difficult. If the guy who took her to the hospital and completed the forms is Kim's attorney/PR guy, that will be easy to prove and any reasonable person would expect the dog in question to be Kingsley.

See, this is why Kyle can never, ever win. Last season it got heated over here that Kyle didn't protect her sister. That she could if she really loved her or wanted to. Buy her a house, send her to rehab, give her money. The refrain that she never protected her went on and on. Then there are others who say she always protects her sister and enables her, therefore all of Kim's bad behavior is all Kyle's fault. It is always in some way Kyle's fault, at least partially. She honestly cannot ever win in this very real game of their family. 

Yes, according to the reports, Kim refused to call 911, and only agreed to take her to the hospital (and pay her medical bills) if she told the folks at the hospital that the dog was a stray. When they got to the hospital, Kim's attorney/PR guy completed and signed forms saying this as well.

This whole reporting the dog as a stray might make sense in a CYA way but I'm quite certain that had she stuck with the "stray" story and showed up at the hospital w/o the stray she would have been required to do rabies shots. They don't take chances with that.

What a horrible person (persons) to allow this to happen. An attorney! Isn't something like that illegal and cause for disbarment?

• Love 7
(edited)
On 7/17/2016 at 7:20 AM, NewDigs said:

What a horrible person (persons) to allow this to happen. An attorney! Isn't something like that illegal and cause for disbarment?

No. Lawyers lie all the time.  "Kim told him me it was a stray."  

ETA.  I should have said shady lawyers lie all the time.  Reputable lawyers only lie sometimes.  lol 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, stewedsquash said:

Kyle made an appearance on the DailyMailUK site during a NYC mother daughter trip with Sophia. She looked meh to me in the outfit outside their motel but in another shot, in the Hamptons promoting her store while standing next to her company Jeep [oh bethenny you are such a copy cat!] she looked absolutely fabulous. I think it is my favorite look that she has ever done. I love the outfit, the purse, the hair, the sunglasses, the shoes, her pose, the fact that she is in the Hamptons, her Jeep, I love it all.

Please stop talking about the poor dog, I want to enjoy the Kyle thread again.

There are times Kyle really could use a stylist. Hem lengths can make a huge difference with her stature, imho. Agree completely about the shot outside the hotel, too short.

DailyMail link.

But I like this look: 

image.jpg

And she doesn't need to do backflips to look lovely. And get attention...

• Love 5
(edited)
18 hours ago, stewedsquash said:

Kyle made an appearance on the DailyMailUK site during a NYC mother daughter trip with Sophia. She looked meh to me in the outfit outside their motel but in another shot, in the Hamptons promoting her store while standing next to her company Jeep [oh bethenny you are such a copy cat!] she looked absolutely fabulous. I think it is my favorite look that she has ever done. I love the outfit, the purse, the hair, the sunglasses, the shoes, her pose, the fact that she is in the Hamptons, her Jeep, I love it all.

Please stop talking about the poor dog, I want to enjoy the Kyle thread again.

Sadly, like so many times before, Kim has drug Kyle into her ugly mess and it is going to cost Kyle a pretty penny but little to nothing for/from Kim.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 3

I heard about the debacle about Kim's dog biting someone again (on Wendy Williams.) Wendy had a photo on the huge background screen of Kim and Kyle. Kyle's boobs looked HUGE. Did she get implants? Because I don't remember Kyle having big boobs. they always looked very size appropriate. now the boobs look like gigantic implants 

Whatever the case may be, I still detest Kim.

On 7/18/2016 at 10:38 AM, wings707 said:

ETA.  I should have said shady lawyers lie all the time.  Reputable lawyers only lie sometimes.  lol 

Which is an indication of how much the retainer will be.

• Love 1