Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny & Jason: The Divorce Showdown

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I think this was a dick move on his part.  She was moving for her career.  She is the one supporting that family and should have been allowed to move where her job was taking her.  He could have asked for her to move him out there as well (she has money and may have said yes).  He didn't want her to do that because of his parents and how that would affect THEIR relationship w Brynn.  Or she could have paid for him to come and out see her or fly Brynn back and forth.  Like MANY kids have to do.  Him saying no could have affected her income that he very much wanted a part of.  I didn't see this as her wanting Brynn for herself.  I saw it as he was being unreasonable and affecting the way she supports BOTH BRYNN AND JASON.  

Yes. I'm all for including ex grandparents even if you don't have a good relationship with them,  unless they are bug crazy like B's mom, but they can visit once twice a year,  the world doesn't revolve around those self righteous turds.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

There is no way the C&D got out except for Dennis and Bethenny.  It is not a public filing.  THis is the problem she regales in the publicity.

Yes, Beth has narcissistic tendencies. Like pretty much everyone else on Realty TV who thinks their life interesting enough for people to care about. This is not news to any of us. It is certainly not news to Jason. Isn't one of his beefs that she talks too much? So don't you think he was well aware that it would get out that he was pulling this shit? Did he think that Beth was just going to put up with this, especially since he was including so many other people, and that word wouldn't hit the street? I know it seems like he is that dumb because he acts like such an asshat most of the time, but I don't believe for one second that he is that stupid. 

• Love 11
(edited)
8 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

The documents weren't illegal or fraudulent they were not valid which is a huge distinction legally.   Jason, his mother and the attorney's documents were deemed invalid.  The documents are available and always have been-they were what was used for the court to make the determination.  Since we haven't seen the e-mails and what has been released by Bethenny there is no mention of the court's ruling regarding the ownership of the apartment and Jason subsequent loss of right to occupy.

I gotta say that the whole Mother Hoppy and Her Notary Seal of Deceit scandal, seems to me more like a "Oh well lookee here; they screwed up! Ohhhh goody!" from Bethenny's side than it does an intentional act of deception.  We'll find out, I hope.

Edited by Jel
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

She isn't allowed to discuss the divorce or the settlement at all and she has and her/Carole have on both the radio show and on the HW show. Oh, and it was Bethenny who said that she was not allowed to talk about it or about Jason when she was on WWHL, but she does it anyway. No one tells Bethenny not to do something, no one, including the courts. 

So tell me. I'm all ears. What exact details has she leaked?

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

To my knowledge, none. She has talked about her feelings about the proceedings, etc. She shut Heather down quickly a few years ago when she was asking questions about the custody arrangments. Carole mentioned something about how they have scheduled calls, but that was pretty much it. As far as I am aware, Beth has never leaked any details about any of their specific legal rulings. 

• Love 15
(edited)
22 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Yes, Beth has narcissistic tendencies. Like pretty much everyone else on Realty TV who thinks their life interesting enough for people to care about. This is not news to any of us. It is certainly not news to Jason. Isn't one of his beefs that she talks too much? So don't you think he was well aware that it would get out that he was pulling this shit? Did he think that Beth was just going to put up with this, especially since he was including so many other people, and that word wouldn't hit the street? I know it seems like he is that dumb because he acts like such an asshat most of the time, but I don't believe for one second that he is that stupid. 

I don't know...I think he THINKS he's smarter than Bethenny, but in reality, he is a dumb momma's boy who thinks he should always get his way. And then cries and throws a temper tantrum when he doesn't get his way.

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 12

I have read and re-read the People link and I can't find anything in it that says or shows that Jason was just trying to defend Bryn or get B to stop talking about Bryn or him/the divorce publicly.  The specifics that are listed are all him saying that she can't stop HIM from saying what HE wants to.  That HE will contact HER whenever HE feels the need.  And, after he was told to stop contacting her, followed up with a C&D, he told her that he was going to do whatever he wanted no matter how many lawyers she had.  How does any of that equate to "stop talking about our divorce" or "Keep Bryn out of the media" and "Stop talking about Bryn on tv?"  

• Love 16
9 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I think this was a dick move on his part.  She was moving for her career.  She is the one supporting that family and should have been allowed to move where her job was taking her.  He could have asked for her to move him out there as well (she has money and may have said yes).  He didn't want her to do that because of his parents and how that would affect THEIR relationship w Brynn.  Or she could have paid for him to come and out see her or fly Brynn back and forth.  Like MANY kids have to do.  Him saying no could have affected her income that he very much wanted a part of.  I didn't see this as her wanting Brynn for herself.  I saw it as he was being unreasonable and affecting the way she supports BOTH BRYNN AND JASON.  

I agree -- don't people ordinarily say it's dickish to take a transfer, or move for a better job.  And great point that she was supporting the family -- she was paying those 2 thou a month dry cleaning bills, and keeping him and occasionally, his underpants-clad "non-flusher" dad, in the swishy apartment.  

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Jel said:

I agree -- don't people ordinarily say it's dickish to take a transfer, or move for a better job.  And great point that she was supporting the family -- she was paying those 2 thou a month dry cleaning bills, and keeping him and occasionally, his underpants-clad "non-flusher" dad, in the swishy apartment.  

LOL!!!!!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ZoloftBlob said:

Why hasn't Jason gone to court over these obvious violations?

Has he?

If I am pressing the point it's because Jason had choices - if this was really about custodial violations (and no, that Jason was upset about media attention and Bethenny violating custodial declarations by discussing the divorce has not been on the table until today) then a man worried about his daughter goes to the court system.

He doesn't decide to go rogue and have a confrontation after sending a bunch of emails.

For all that people prat about what's best for Bryn and who's stable for Bryn... Maybe Jason should consider how good for Bryn it is to lose his shit on her crazy mother in public. Particularly when the internet is insisting he's got ample evidence that his crazy wife is flagrantly violating their custodial arrangement.

I wish I knew why he didn't, he should have but I suspect it may have been a cost thing, he doesn't have the deep pockets that Bethenny has and I also suspect that is why she kept it up like she did. I agree, Jason should not have said anything to Bethenny/Shields that day but I can understand why he blew to a degree. 

1 hour ago, Otherkate said:

I don't get the argument that he just wants her to shut up about Bryn and keep her out of the media. I follow Bethenny on Snapchat and you never even see Bryn on there, much less out in the "media". There have been rare pap photos, but those are almost impossible to stop and media interest is way heightened because of his behavior. I work in media and can tell you there isn't a ton of traffic (pageviews - all that matters) around just Bethenny and Bryn, but around the custody fight and ensuing issues? You bet. 

I find the quoted portions to be pretty horrifying and personally can't imagine defending them. If Jason were my friend and I knew he sincerely cared about his daughter (I don't like Jason, but believe he does care about Bryn) I would tell him to get help asap. This is not good. 

Additionally, if my angry ex asked me, in the midst of all this, to show up with my life insurance? Uh, yeah, that would be a hard no from me. 

Bethenny posted pictures of Bryn on twitter long after their custody battle was over and she has talked about Bryn on both her radio show when it was on and on the HW show now for 3 years. She has also talked about Jason, calling him a "thief" and talking about how 'torturous" the divorce was for her to name just a couple of times she spewed her hatred of Jason, on top of that  Carole reveals things Bethenny told her on the show when Bethenny is trying to control her own mouth. Carole knows Bethenny isn't allowed to do it so she does it for her, it is an end run around the court order but Bethenny encourages it. Had Bethenny told Carole to never talk about, she wouldn't, so, I take her doing it as a sign she is doing it with Bethenny's blessing/urging.

• Love 1
(edited)

I would think Carole has every right to talk about emails sent to Bethenny after the C&D. Carole actually said she saw the nasty emails, etc. That is most likely the reason Carole said what she said. She kept her yap shut for years. All bets were off after the C&D. He is an idiot!

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 12
37 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

I don't know...I think he THINKS he's smarter than Bethenny, but in reality, he is a dumb momma's boy who thinks he should always get his way. And then cries and throws a temper tantrum when he doesn't get his way.

I stopped watching their show when the grandparents became such a big part of it. The Hoppy family was gadlighting the f out of Bethany about her childhood. Nothing she wanted to do,  like be a nuclear family to bond first with her daughter is abnormal. But because there's is no way Bethany would know normal,  the messed with her and worked to make her look and feel even crazier. Then how Hoppy went after the money. Yeah,  he comes across as a gold digging psycho who used a woman's biological clock and her childhood stars to try to screw her out of money he was not owed and had not earned.   When that didn't work his true colors came out with the emails and blow ups.  He's pissed he didn't get a huge payday. 

tumblr_mc3oy17bfv1qikiseo3_250.gif

• Love 11

You know, I can't imagine that B has to pretend that she doesn't have a child at all.  Or that she wasn't going through a divorce.  Since the divorce took 4 years, it's not really a secret that it was a difficult one, so her saying things like she's on the last hole in a long round of golf (or whatever the actual phrase was), isn't really giving anything away.  It's not "let me tell you what that shitbag I married is doing! He and his mother are trying to scam me out of the apartment that I paid for with MY OWN money! Can you believe that? They've committed fraud and have the NERVE to try to get money from it?" (Note, not saying they did commit fraud, just an example)

Likewise, saying that her daughter has packing down, or that she prunes her belongings, or that she created the lunchmeat because she wanted her to be eating a healthier option than what was out there isn't really giving much away about Bryn.  I mean, honestly, how many other kids take lunchmeat each day? Now, if she was saying something like Bryn got a bad grade in Kindergarten because she just can't stop talking, or she was going through a biting phase or something, well, that would be over the line and private.  But, just random, general comments that could apply to any kid?  I just don't see how it's disrupting Bryn's privacy to say "oh, my daughter loves to swim in the summer"  (again, not a real quote, just an example)  What kid doesn't?  

• Love 14
1 hour ago, smores said:

have read and re-read the People link and I can't find anything in it that says or shows that Jason was just trying to defend Bryn or get B to stop talking about Bryn or him/the divorce publicly.  Th

It wasn't in the People article, it was in one of the others linked, someone also copied the part of the article that included the text a few pages back.

• Love 2

The reason court's order no talking about the divorce or the minor children is to prevent irreversible harm to the child.  There are also a lot of weirdos out there that may prey upon the child.  So if at 2 years old there are no photos there is always the belief the child has changed looks wise.  There are very strong advocates in the real celebrity world that have been able to get laws passed keeping the press from publishing photos of celeb kids.   

We have seen changes of heart by married reality couples and exposure of their minor children-most notably Tamra and Simon Barney.  Simon use to even write blogs about the show and at some point he did not want the divorce discussed and for several years Tamra was estranged for her daughter who cited her mother's insatiable lust for fame and ignoring her wishes as a reason to stop all contact.  As the world of reality TV evolves there will most likely be far more cases of parents who decide exposure is not in the best interests of the child.  A second case is Brandi Glanville, initially her children were allowed to appear, until she called her husband the King of Assholes.  Adrienne and Paul Nassif pulled their kids from the show after Brandi Glanville disgustingly outed the fact the twins were born via a surrogate.  Kelsey and Camille Grammer followed suit and with the exception of some modeling shots we never saw the children on air again.  Courts will always side on no discussion and no kids only because the kids really have not developed the maturity to decide for themselves. 

• Love 3

This is from the previous page, posted by Alonzo Mosely, specifically from People:

In light of Tuesday’s additional charges, PEOPLE has obtained a copy of the court document, which list Frankel’s complaint in detail. Here are some of the reality star’s allegations:

Frankel alleges that on Aug. 31, 2016, she received a text message from Hoppy stating, “Despite your games, I’ll never let you do to me what your mother did to your father. I’ll never go away."

Frankel alleges that on Oct. 10, 2016, she received an email from Hoppy stating, “You left me no choice but to go to extremes and include your staff and current boyfriend…to try and get through to you.”

One day later, on Oct. 11, Frankel alleges that Hoppy sent her another email stating, “Your definition of harassment is comical. I will continue to communicate with you as I see fit.”

Frankel alleges that on Oct. 14, 2016, she received two emails in which Hoppy stated in each email, “I will continue to communicate with you as I see fit,” as well as a text message with the same statement.

After she sent him an email on Nov. 8, 2016 requesting that he stop communicating with her, Frankel alleges that Hoppy sent her repeated emails requesting to meet her in person and provide copies of her life insurance policy.

On Nov. 22, 2016, Frankel’s attorney sent Hoppy a letter requesting that he cease and desist all communication with her. From that day through Jan. 27, 2017 — the day of Hoppy’s arrest — Frankel alleges that she received approximately 160 emails from Hoppy.

On Jan. 17, 2017, Frankel alleges that Hoppy approached her and her boyfriend and repeatedly stated, “Okay I see. This is how you want to do this. Okay. You can play your game. It doesn’t matter. You can get 10 lawyers. There’s nothing you can do to stop me. You’ll be sorry. You’ve been warned. I can’t help it. She’s pure evil. You’ve been warned. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

So, in all of those, I do not see where it says anything about B not going to the media about Brynn, or Jason wanting B to stop talking about the divorce, etc.  It's all Jason telling B how he will not go away no matter what, how he will talk to her in any way he wants, regardless of the C&D or attorneys.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, ZoloftBlob said:

Why hasn't Jason gone to court over these obvious violations?

Has he?

If I am pressing the point it's because Jason had choices - if this was really about custodial violations (and no, that Jason was upset about media attention and Bethenny violating custodial declarations by discussing the divorce has not been on the table until today) then a man worried about his daughter goes to the court system.

He doesn't decide to go rogue and have a confrontation after sending a bunch of emails.

For all that people prat about what's best for Bryn and who's stable for Bryn... Maybe Jason should consider how good for Bryn it is to lose his shit on her crazy mother in public. Particularly when the internet is insisting he's got ample evidence that his crazy wife is flagrantly violating their custodial arrangement.

If Jason had any shred of evidence that Bethenny violated their divorce and/or custody agreement, you better believe that he would have taken her to court. 

FGS he took her to court after she posted the picture of wearing Bryn pajamas and the judge slapped Bethenny's wrist over that. 

Do you actually imagine that Jason was going to pass the opportunity to stick it up to her had she violated any part of the agreements?  it would NEVER happen. 

Jason is bitter mad not because of Bryn or to protect Bryn, after all, they have shared custody, IMO was he is mad is about Bethenny suing his lawyer friend, I think that the lawyer friend in order to clear his name and avoid more problems will reveal information that Jason doesn't want out there (fraudulent documents????) so the conversation that he wanted to have was about her dropping the lawsuit. Otherwise, Jason could have easily asked his lawyer to pass any message to her lawyers without writing one direct e-mail, without the need of hundreds of emails directly from him. 

Jason was sitting pretty on a 5M NYC apartment with 12K monthly alimony payments, his lawyers had to be paid by her, he wanted more than 10M in settlement and suddenly after the trust was thrown out the window, he had to go back to a one bedroom apartment, lost the alimony money so probably had to stop his luxurious lifestyle.. 

The harassment has nothing to do with Bryn's custody, it has to do with money, just like throughout the divorce, it has never been about Bryn, it has always been about the money. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, ShawnaLanne said:

She isn't supposed to talk about him, Bryn or the divorce at all, it doesn't matter if she revealed any details, she isn't supposed to talk about it at all, period.

1 hour ago, smores said:

I have read and re-read the People link and I can't find anything in it that says or shows that Jason was just trying to defend Bryn or get B to stop talking about Bryn or him/the divorce publicly.  The specifics that are listed are all him saying that she can't stop HIM from saying what HE wants to.  That HE will contact HER whenever HE feels the need.  And, after he was told to stop contacting her, followed up with a C&D, he told her that he was going to do whatever he wanted no matter how many lawyers she had.  How does any of that equate to "stop talking about our divorce" or "Keep Bryn out of the media" and "Stop talking about Bryn on tv?"  

It wasn't in the People story, it was in the page 6 story. http://pagesix.com/2017/06/27/bethennys-ex-husband-hit-with-more-stalking-charges/

This is part of 1 of the emails he sent her, "“We could have a much different relationship but you’re unwilling to shut your mouth about me and my daughter [a]nd refuse to cooperate. Ball[’]s in your court to change it. I’m happy to meet for to discuss. And you know you’re the problem. But if not I wil[l] proceed as I see fit,” Hoppy allegedly threatened in an Oct. 1 text included in a newly revised criminal complaint introduced in Manhattan Supreme Court on Tuesday."

Seriously, why couldn't she leave him be, stop talking about him, have Carole stop talking about him, stop talking about Bryn/custody, it's not that hard. She would go ballistic if Jason was talking about her on TV/in interview's/on the radio, B.A.L.L.I.S.T.I.C. On top of all this, she knows he has to watch his money and won't take back to court if he can avoid it, so she just kept doing it anyway. Jason was stupid to say anything to her/Shields and this is an expensive lesson for him to learn. Take her to court next time she pulls these stunts, and she will, then he needs to sue her ass for his legal costs. 

• Love 5

Did you see the next paragraph though?  That message came a day AFTER he was asked to leave her alone.  It wasn't like this was out of the blue, what did he say or do to get B to ask him to leave her alone?  Since he was served with the C&D and THEN sent 160 messages, I don't think B is the one who has a problem leaving HIM alone.  She isn't the one facing charges, he is. 

• Love 10
10 hours ago, QuinnM said:

She had already signed to have the talk show in NYC by the time she wrote the pre-nup required notification of divorce.  And we don't know the exact question asked.  Lets move to LA  for a year and see if this talk show works out.  Or let's move forever.  I want my businesses based out of LA.  Quite frankly none of her businesses other than the talk show needed LA.  So I just don't think she was planning on LA forever.  I know this has been mentioned a lot but I don't remember this point even coming up during all the divorce stuff.

But we don't know what business opportunities she was offered out in LA that fell through because her move was blocked. So, it is hard to say that none of her business was out.  Yes, none of her current stuff is but how much potential money did she lose by not being allowed to move out there?

8 hours ago, QuinnM said:

So he now has 5 charges against him.  What a douche.

Page Six additional charges

Gosh, RO appears to have gotten this all mixed up and wrong. I'm shocked.

Tamara Tattles also has it. http://tamaratattles.com/2017/06/27/jason-hoppy-back-in-court-today-as-bethenny-frankel-films-shark-tank/

She noted that Hoppy's attorneys filed a motion to dismiss which was denied by the judge.  I just like that the lawyer seriously asked for the charges to be dismissed and it was all, "Nope!  But here are 2 more charges to add!"

3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Gee I can think of a couple of times on RHONYC where Bethenny has convened in Bryn's room to discuss trips and of course Bethenny's fibroids,  There have been many photographs of Bryn including one this week with Bethenny mugging for the cameras. 

The idea when you divorce is you discuss-not run to the judge with every little comment.  These things take months to get on calendar.

I think we really need to see what the 160 e-mails were all about.  If it was about setting up meetings and Bethenny was so afraid-tell Jason let's set it up at one of our attorney's offices.  Not ignore him.  Not run the legal fess into six figures.  She avoids it because she wants it in the news. 

There have also been photos of Hoppy with Bryn and those are the more suspicious ones, IMO. Paps are going to follow Bethenny around at least a little bit (more when RHONYC is filming) just because she is well known and she generates pageviews. But Hoppy?  They aren't waiting around for him which means that he is calling them and alerting them to where he is going to be (which is very common amongst the D-list--some will even pay their favorite pap). 

1 hour ago, Jel said:

I find the tone of those emails disturbing. Creepy, a little scary, threatening, angry, taunting.  Who writes emails like that to someone he's supposedly trying to meet to work things out with?  Did he edit them at all, and that was the calmer, more reasonable version? Or was he just unable to rein himself in and sent them rashly? I don't know which is worse.

Carole is right, he's loony tunes.

I could ALMOST understand 1-2 emails that were nasty.  Like, you can dismiss those as "Oh, he was mad because something just happened." But 160 emails over a 2 month period and similar behavior that was happening long before that?  That can't be explained away. It is harassment.  To me, it isn't just the tone of the emails that is as much of a problem as the amount combined with the tone. 

1 hour ago, Jel said:

I gotta say that the whole Mother Hoppy and Her Notary Seal of Deceit scandal, seems to me more like a "Oh well lookee here; they screwed up! Ohhhh goody!" from Bethenny's side than it does an intentional act of deception.  We'll find out, I hope.

Bethenny has also alleged that her signature was possibly forged on the trust document. 

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2015/05/21/bethenny-frankel-get-her-tribeca-pad-back-after-judge-rules-trust-used-to-purchase-property-is-invalid/

1 hour ago, smores said:

See, it is all about control with Hoppy.  He is mad and so he is going to try to control her. Telling someone repeatedly over a period of several months that they are going to continue to do what they want to do, they are going to disregard your wishes and continue to contact you, etc...  That's harassment. It is terrifying to me that people are ok with that type of behavior. 

2 minutes ago, Wendy said:

If Jason had any shred of evidence that Bethenny violated their divorce and/or custody agreement, you better believe that he would have taken her to court. 

FGS he took her to court after she posted the picture of wearing Bryn pajamas and the judge slapped Bethenny's wrist over that. 

Do you actually imagine that Jason was going to pass the opportunity to stick it up to her had she violated any part of the agreements?  it would NEVER happen. 

Jason is bitter mad not because of Bryn or to protect Bryn, after all, they have shared custody, IMO was he is mad is about Bethenny suing his lawyer friend, I think that the lawyer friend in order to clear his name and avoid more problems will reveal information that Jason doesn't want out there (fraudulent documents????) so the conversation that he wanted to have was about her dropping the lawsuit. Otherwise, Jason could have easily asked his lawyer to pass any message to her lawyers without writing one direct e-mail, without the need of hundreds of emails directly from him. 

Jason was sitting pretty on a 5M NYC apartment with 12K monthly alimony payments, his lawyers had to be paid by her, he wanted more than 10M in settlement and suddenly after the trust was thrown out the window, he had to go back to a one bedroom apartment, lost the alimony money so probably had to stop his luxurious lifestyle.. 

The harassment has nothing to do with Bryn's custody, it has to do with money, just like throughout the divorce, it has never been about Bryn, it has always been about the money. 

Exactly. I think he was working her from early on in the marriage, if not the very beginning. He thought he had it all figured out and got his meal ticket to a cushy life. It fell apart and he has gone psycho. 

• Love 11
4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I have to weigh in Jason could probably be a much richer man if he gave a few interviews. 

I think you are vastly overestimating how much a gossip rag would be willing to pay for information on Bethenny.

• Love 3
(edited)
5 hours ago, QuinnM said:

So the other perspective is that she gave one days testimony where she paints Jason to be a bully.  Then before his attorney even cross examined Jason settled.  He didn't want people to hear the supporting witness.  He had nothing near as damaging about her.  His only supporting witnesses were his parents and what was already in the media from Bethenny herself.  So she got everything she wanted.  While I suspect it is a little of both I ask you, is this a man that got everything he wanted?

4 hours ago, QuinnM said:

They both petitioned for sole custody. And we don't know if he got what he was seeking.  It was a sealed agreement.  And the best indication that he didn't get what he wanted is his behavior.  Behavior so out of bounds that he is now in court.  He is in court saying dismiss the charges because it's just laughable and the prosecutors response is to file two more charges.  That is a big clear message to Hoppy.  Keep up the nonsense and this is going to get very bad.  

Again, sorry, but Jason was not the person who settled.  Beth was.  She filed for sole/primary custody.  The judge advised her not to but she went ahead so she could testify but then agreed to shared custody before there was a chance for Jason's lawyer to cross examine her.  It was a calculated move on her part and I can understand why Jason would be so angry.  Talk about 'nonsense' on Beth's part.

Jason originally petitioned for shared custody and I don't recall him ever filing for sole or primary.  If that did, indeed happen, it happened after Beth filed for primary custody. 

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Lemons said:

That sounds like blaming the victim. Like she pushed Jason to harrass her.  If only she would just shut up!  

All we know for certain is that Jason went into court hoping to get the charges dropped and he came out with new charges added to the old charges. It sounds like he needs to learn to keep his mouth shut. 

Hopefully he will learn how to act appropriately, earn a living on his own, buy a property with money he earns and have some great times with his daughter. 

But is Beth truly the only victim here?  I do believe she pushed Jason on many levels.  She did and does need to shut up.  If only for the sake of her child.  And that's a big 'only'.

What says that Jason doesn't earn a living on his own?  What says that he doesn't buy a property with money he earns?  The fact is that no one knows what is contained in the divorce settlement or what Jason wanted.  The apartment was a contested issue because of the trust.  There was no fraud.  The trust was determined to be invalid because of signatures being attested by a notary who was not certified in NY.  Beth signed it.  I don't think for a second that Bethenny Frankel would ever put her signature on a document without understanding the document.   Nevermind that her assistant at the time, Molly Hayden, was appointed as trustee for the trust.  So, Molly just signed it without understanding it?  She never discussed it with her boss, Bethenny Frankel?  I truly think that when the divorce happened Beth found a loophole and she went with it.  Yeah, I didn't know what I was signing and then the maybe my signature was forged.  It's game playing by Beth at her best.

• Love 5
(edited)

If he got everything he wanted AND is still behaving like this then he needs inpatient care.

He still needs the laundry money, don't forget that.

Same old story-Jason wants out of the spotlight and Bethenny wants Jason out of her and Bryn's lives.

Yeah, Jason's actions have shown him really wanting to be out of the spotlight...

We saw Kyle Season 1 with her ex celebrating the graduation of their daughter from college.  We later learned her present husband Mauricio represents her ex's business interest.

Obviously, Kyle's ex is nowhere near as much of douchebag asshole that Jason is. (Wait, who is this Kyle? Is she a new RHONY HW I missed?)

He looks like a guy who was crazy over the fact that he wasn't in her life anymore and wanted to work his way back in.  He did. 

He looks like a guy who was crazy over the fact that his personal ATM cut him off, more than anything.

There have been pap photos but those are pretty rare.  There are no photos of Bryn on Bethenny's social media.

Yeah, Bethenny seems to be doing as much as she can to keep Brynn's picture out of public as much as possible. Hell if it wasn't for the paps I wouldn't know what Brynn looks like.

IMO, this is Bethenny trying to get sole custody by making Jason look dangerous.

She doesn't need to try hard to make him look dangerous...or at least, a little deranged. He's doing that on his own just fine.

I have a feeling he'd STFU if Bethenny cuts him that 10M check he isn't entitled to.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 8
49 minutes ago, BBHN said:

He still needs the laundry money, don't forget that.

Yeah, Jason's actions have shown him really wanting to be out of the spotlight...

Obviously, Kyle's ex is nowhere near as much of douchebag asshole that Jason is. (Wait, who is this Kyle? Is she a new RHONY HW I missed?)

He looks like a guy who was crazy over the fact that his personal ATM cut him off, more than anything.

Yeah, Bethenny seems to be doing as much as she can to keep Brynn's picture out of public as much as possible. Hell if it wasn't for the paps I wouldn't know what Brynn looks like.

She doesn't need to try hard to make him look dangerous...or at least, a little deranged. He's doing that on his own just fine.

I have a feeling he'd STFU if Bethenny cuts him that 10M check he isn't entitled to.

I'm sorry but how do you know this all?  We have no idea of what went down with the divorce settlement.  If Jason wanted the 'spotlight' why isn't he giving interviews?  Why hasn't he himself said anything publicly? 

If Beth is so concerned about keeping Bryn out of the spotlight why is she doing packages on RHNY in Bryn's room and talking about Bryn being a hoarder?  Why is she posting pictures wearing Bryn's  pajamas'?

• Love 7
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

The reason court's order no talking about the divorce or the minor children is to prevent irreversible harm to the child.  There are also a lot of weirdos out there that may prey upon the child.  So if at 2 years old there are no photos there is always the belief the child has changed looks wise.  There are very strong advocates in the real celebrity world that have been able to get laws passed keeping the press from publishing photos of celeb kids.   

We have seen changes of heart by married reality couples and exposure of their minor children-most notably Tamra and Simon Barney.  Simon use to even write blogs about the show and at some point he did not want the divorce discussed and for several years Tamra was estranged for her daughter who cited her mother's insatiable lust for fame and ignoring her wishes as a reason to stop all contact.  As the world of reality TV evolves there will most likely be far more cases of parents who decide exposure is not in the best interests of the child.  A second case is Brandi Glanville, initially her children were allowed to appear, until she called her husband the King of Assholes.  Adrienne and Paul Nassif pulled their kids from the show after Brandi Glanville disgustingly outed the fact the twins were born via a surrogate.  Kelsey and Camille Grammer followed suit and with the exception of some modeling shots we never saw the children on air again.  Courts will always side on no discussion and no kids only because the kids really have not developed the maturity to decide for themselves. 

Let's be real,  Simon and Jason both decided to not let their children on the show once they were no longer benefiting financially from it. 

• Love 14
(edited)

I'm sorry but how do you know this all?

I know about as much as anyone else here is posting :D Which makes my posts just as valid, as, say, yours?

If Jason wanted the 'spotlight' why isn't he giving interviews?  Why hasn't he himself said anything publicly? 

If he didn't want the spotlight he wouldn't be in the recent mess he is in now. He'd have gone through his lawyers instead of making such a mess of things on his own.

If Beth is so concerned about keeping Bryn out of the spotlight why is she doing packages on RHNY in Bryn's room and talking about Bryn being a hoarder?  Why is she posting pictures wearing Bryn's  pajamas'?

Was Brynn in any of those packages? Have we seen her on social media?

She posted what, one picture three years ago?

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 10
28 minutes ago, BBHN said:

I know about as much as anyone else here is posting :D Which makes my posts just as valid, as, say, yours?

If he didn't want the spotlight he wouldn't be in the recent mess he is in now. He'd have gone through his lawyers instead of making such a mess of things on his own.

Was Brynn in any of those packages? Have we seen her on social media?

She posted what, one picture three years ago?

Exactly on all of your points. 

If Hoppy really didn't want the spotlight, he would have gone to his lawyers if he felt Bethenny was being unreasonable or not following through with proper requests. He wouldn't have persisted with 160 emails. A normal person would have gone to their lawyers after maybe 5 emails.  As I said earlier, it isn't the tone of the emails that is necessarily harassment. It is the tone combined with the amount of emails. 

Also, as you pointed out, we haven't seen Brynn on her social media in years. You get the occasional pap shot because Bethenny is followed by the paps occasionally and those pics sell. Does she speak in general terms?  Yes, of course. I'm pretty sure if she never spoke about her at all then people would complain that she is a neglectful mother who obviously doesn't care about her child. The generality of her comments is also probably why the courts haven't had an issue. She isn't giving specific details on either Brynn or the divorce. It isn't an issue to say she isn't happy and it has been dragging on. Anybody can google and see that it dragged on for 4 years. I also don't know many people who were happy or upbeat about a divorce. 

• Love 12
14 hours ago, breezy424 said:

There's a pattern here.  She did this with her mother. 

Yes, she did. She claimed that her mother tried to commit suicide in the kitchen, in front of her. Her mother was disgusted with that and called it a publicity stunt.

Knowing Bethenny, the great exaggerator, her mother probably accidentally cut her finger while slicing vegetables. 

• Love 8
6 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Again, sorry, but Jason was not the person who settled.  Beth was.  She filed for sole/primary custody.  The judge advised her not to but she went ahead so she could testify but then agreed to shared custody before there was a chance for Jason's lawyer to cross examine her.  It was a calculated move on her part and I can understand why Jason would be so angry.  Talk about 'nonsense' on Beth's part.

I can't. Isn't this the one situation where he got what he wanted? Didn't he want shared custody? If that is what he wanted, and he felt like it was in the best interest of the child, then why be mad about it? That he didn't get the chance to make her look bad? Says a lot if this is really how he felt. He won here after all. 

4 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I'm sorry but how do you know this all?  We have no idea of what went down with the divorce settlement.  If Jason wanted the 'spotlight' why isn't he giving interviews?  Why hasn't he himself said anything publicly? 

But people are talking like they know exactly what went down in the divorce settlement. Talking like Beth cannot even mention her daughter, when no one knows that this is in fact the case. She is being judged like crazy for talking about her in the most modest sense. The way any parent talks about their child. Does anyone actually believe that Beth is forbidden from talking about Bryn and her likes and dislikes? But it gets posted again and again like it is the truth. I don't believe for one single second that if Beth was breaking the rules set around their custody or divorce that she wouldn't have been hauled back into court. Yet when someone asks about this, there is never an answer as to why Jason would just let it go on and on. It makes no sense, people don't actually know the details, yet it gets posted like it is a fact over and over again. 

• Love 13
8 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

But we aren't talking about children being on the show here. Brynn isn't on the show. As far as I am aware, Beth has never made a big deal of this or fought it. She keeps her off social media. The other mothers above - well I don't know about all of them - don't keep their kids off of social media. Do you know there is a court order prohibiting Beth from talking about her daughter at all? It sounds like what folks are saying, and we don't know if that is the truth. Sorry, not directing this at you specifically, but it sounds like folks are trying to find a reason that Beth has done something to break the agreement in a way to once again minimize what Jason has done. 

• Love 12

I don't believe for one single second that if Beth was breaking the rules set around their custody or divorce that she wouldn't have been hauled back into court. Yet when someone asks about this, there is never an answer as to why Jason would just let it go on and on. It makes no sense, people don't actually know the details, yet it gets posted like it is a fact over and over again. 

Shortly after the pap pictures of Jason intercepting Bryn during Bethenny's school pick up (it was her day since she and her car were there and Jason put Bryn in her car) and Bethenny went to court claiming custodial interference there was a decree.  The court ruled, according to their attorneys, that neither could talk to the press.  It said they or their surrogates blah, blah, blah. 

The only other thing that we know is that Bethenny has said 'I can't dicscuss that' during interviews.  That she very carefully tiptoed around a question on her WWHL big appearance.  

I think that her attorney told her as long as this legal action is still active you can't talk about it.  It will only make things worse.  But the court did tell them both, no talking to the media about this custody situation.  So she respected her attorneys advice but she really toed the line as far as the judges ruling on custody matters.

Now as recently as a month ago someone asked her on twitter, why no pictures of Bryn.  She answered that Bryn would be in pictures when Bryn decided she wanted to be in pictures.  That tells me that any filtering of Bryn is coming voluntarily from Bethenny.  Initially you never even heard Bryn.  Bethenny would stop filming whenever Bryn said anything.  Then it became a game where Bryn would tease her and laugh, knowing that Bethenny was going to stop filming.

And this is social media.  There are entire accounts dedicated to children.  Accounts with ads using children. Accounts managed by parents.  I'm not sure how I feel about it. I follow two of them but some I find exploitive.  Everyone gets to make up their own mind.  And now that we're talking about social media, Bethenny changing in the car?  Yeah that's like PG rated.  The accounts with the biggest followers have lots of nude pictures.  Chrissy Tiegen has nudes and her baby as does Coco Austen (Ice Tea's wife).  Busy Philips has her kids and their escapades filmed constantly.  But Busy doesn't do nudes.  It is the nature of the beast.  It is what you do when you are self promoting.  And Bethenny is a promoter.  Jason knew that.  Why didn't he have that as part of the custody arrangement?  Because he didn't get everything he wanted.  Because the testimony against him was going to be so damaging he settled rather than let a five day legal exposure of his dick moves and his creepy parents get plastered all over PageSix.  And quite frankly I bet it was the testimony against his parents that moved him.  

• Love 11
(edited)

There's "Omg, Bryn never throws anything away, I have to get this room cleaned." or "Bryn loves skiing!" and then there's "I've had Bryn in therapy for the last year and a half because she isn't dealing with the divorce well." or "Bryn was really upset with what happened with her father at her school so the school has been really great in making sure she has someone to talk to."  If Bethenny were running around doing the second, it might be an issue. I would be shocked to find out they told a mother (or father) that she could not speak about her child at all. 

I would also be shocked to find out that resentment having to do with money isn't playing a factor here, even if he doesn't realize it himself. 

Edited by Otherkate
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Let's be real,  Simon and Jason both decided to not let their children on the show once they were no longer benefiting financially from it. 

Yup, and how did that work out for Tamra? Her daughter was embarrassed by her being on the show and wants nothing to do with her. Tamra sold out her relationship with Sidney for fame.

Bethenny needs to take heed.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Yup, and how did that work out for Tamra? Her daughter was embarrassed by her being on the show and wants nothing to do with her. Tamra sold out her relationship with Sidney for fame.

Bethenny needs to take heed.

Actually, their relationship is on the mend. Tamra was just at Sidney's graduation and went out to a family dinner. Meanwhile, the son lived with Tamra and refused to go see Simon so it cut both ways. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, motorcitymom65 said:

But we aren't talking about children being on the show here. Brynn isn't on the show. As far as I am aware, Beth has never made a big deal of this or fought it. She keeps her off social media. The other mothers above - well I don't know about all of them - don't keep their kids off of social media. Do you know there is a court order prohibiting Beth from talking about her daughter at all? It sounds like what folks are saying, and we don't know if that is the truth. Sorry, not directing this at you specifically, but it sounds like folks are trying to find a reason that Beth has done something to break the agreement in a way to once again minimize what Jason has done. 

Bethenny got married and had Bryn on reality TV and both Jason and Bryn were featured. When Bethenny left the RHONYC for her own spin-off she said she would do three seasons and then be done with reality TV.  She did leave for a talk show.  When people keep saying Jason was fine being on TV-he was and prior to the divorce filing, there was no more reality TV for Bethenny. 

During her hiatus there was a custody trial in 2014, it concluded shortly before she returned to RHONYC filming for Season 7.  Prior to her glorious return (she had originally asked for her own show-something along the lines of Bethenny Starting Over, instead she went back on a fledgling RHONYC her initial return didn't do all that much to increase the ratings.)  Bethenny has scored her own show with Fredrik from MLLNY.

Bethenny did a one on one WWHL interview with Andy prior to her return and this happened:   http://www.inquisitr.com/1949674/jason-hoppy-is-exploring-his-legal-options-after-bethenny-frankels-wwhl-interview/  So it would seem that Jason, through his counsel expressed boundaries were crossed regarding the agreement reached after the custody hearing.  It wasn't exactly a secret that her divorce was not to be discussed.  Bethenny said so herself. 

Bethenny has said her daughter will not be on her social media or apart of the show.  Regardless of whether or not the parties agreed initially, the do have the right to change their minds.  That is why releases from both parents are required.  Now to compare this to Tamra Barney, she sought a court order to compel Simon to consent to one of her minor children being filmed.  Same argument as Bethenny-the child was on before.  The court denied her request.   

There was a comment about why doesn't Jason didn't just take Bethenny back to court to address his perceived violations like he did the infamous pajama photos?  Interesting fact the pajama photo, posted by Bethenny came while the couple was still going through legal proceedings. (July 2014)  The judge addressed the situation to Bethenny's attorney, who claimed, "it was a joke."  The judge was not amused and stated, "the child is not a joke."  There is a pretty horrendous explanation Bethenny gave about her Instagram game being off so she posted the questionable photo.  The explanation came months after the judge's admonition.  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/03/judge-bethenny-frankel-pajamas_n_5926974.html  I originally thought the judge was being a bit harsh about the PJ thing. After reading this article-not so much so anymore.  Bethenny admits to doing exactly what Jason accused her of-using the child as a prop.  I don't really care if Bethenny tries on dog clothes for her daughter's entertainment-just don't post the photos. 

When someone is accused of a crime, although not required, usually there is a motive introduced.  It satisfies that four year old in all of us who ask, "why?"  There could also be no earthly reason for Jason to be contacting her but publicly Bethenny does make unflattering references about Jason, his family, the divorce.  The timing of the e-mails were shortly after the final episodes and Reunion shows aired. 

I can only guess but since these two chuckleheads, by virtue of the twice daily phone calls to the child are never out of each others' lives.  From what I have read in Jason's e-mails, he doesn't want to be shut out of Bryn's life the way Bethenny claims her mother shut down the relationship between Bethenny and her father.  So the Carole reference to Jason calling Bethenny "Bernadette" does have an answer as to why he calls her Bernadette.  To me, that is just as reasonable as Bethenny's surrogate claiming Jason makes it difficult for Bethenny to contact Bryn. 

For me, there are some whys being answered but I just don't know if they justify Jason's actions.  I would be curious to know if Jason contacted counsel before sending off these e-mails stating, "I will communicate as I see fit." 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Bethenny got married and had Bryn on reality TV and both Jason and Bryn were featured. When Bethenny left the RHONYC for her own spin-off she said she would do three seasons and then be done with reality TV.  She did leave for a talk show.  When people keep saying Jason was fine being on TV-he was and prior to the divorce filing, there was no more reality TV for Bethenny. 

During her hiatus there was a custody trial in 2014, it concluded shortly before she returned to RHONYC filming for Season 7.  Prior to her glorious return (she had originally asked for her own show-something along the lines of Bethenny Starting Over, instead she went back on a fledgling RHONYC her initial return didn't do all that much to increase the ratings.)  Bethenny has scored her own show with Fredrik from MLLNY.

Bethenny did a one on one WWHL interview with Andy prior to her return and this happened:   http://www.inquisitr.com/1949674/jason-hoppy-is-exploring-his-legal-options-after-bethenny-frankels-wwhl-interview/  So it would seem that Jason, through his counsel expressed boundaries were crossed regarding the agreement reached after the custody hearing.  It wasn't exactly a secret that her divorce was not to be discussed.  Bethenny said so herself. 

Bethenny has said her daughter will not be on her social media or apart of the show.  Regardless of whether or not the parties agreed initially, the do have the right to change their minds.  That is why releases from both parents are required.  Now to compare this to Tamra Barney, she sought a court order to compel Simon to consent to one of her minor children being filmed.  Same argument as Bethenny-the child was on before.  The court denied her request.   

There was a comment about why doesn't Jason didn't just take Bethenny back to court to address his perceived violations like he did the infamous pajama photos?  Interesting fact the pajama photo, posted by Bethenny came while the couple was still going through legal proceedings. (July 2014)  The judge addressed the situation to Bethenny's attorney, who claimed, "it was a joke."  The judge was not amused and stated, "the child is not a joke."  There is a pretty horrendous explanation Bethenny gave about her Instagram game being off so she posted the questionable photo.  The explanation came months after the judge's admonition.  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/03/judge-bethenny-frankel-pajamas_n_5926974.html  I originally thought the judge was being a bit harsh about the PJ thing. After reading this article-not so much so anymore.  Bethenny admits to doing exactly what Jason accused her of-using the child as a prop.  I don't really care if Bethenny tries on dog clothes for her daughter's entertainment-just don't post the photos. 

When someone is accused of a crime, although not required, usually there is a motive introduced.  It satisfies that four year old in all of us who ask, "why?"  There could also be no earthly reason for Jason to be contacting her but publicly Bethenny does make unflattering references about Jason, his family, the divorce.  The timing of the e-mails were shortly after the final episodes and Reunion shows aired. 

I can only guess but since these two chuckleheads, by virtue of the twice daily phone calls to the child are never out of each others' lives.  From what I have read in Jason's e-mails, he doesn't want to be shut out of Bryn's life the way Bethenny claims her mother shut down the relationship between Bethenny and her father.  So the Carole reference to Jason calling Bethenny "Bernadette" does have an answer as to why he calls her Bernadette.  To me, that is just as reasonable as Bethenny's surrogate claiming Jason makes it difficult for Bethenny to contact Bryn. 

For me, there are some whys being answered but I just don't know if they justify Jason's actions.  I would be curious to know if Jason contacted counsel before sending off these e-mails stating, "I will communicate as I see fit." 

Ok. But I still don't get where anyone is getting that Beth cannot have her child's name in her mouth. Ever. Cannot say anything about her at all. What she likes. What she hates. Basic parenting stuff. Which is what some are saying she is doing. I know all of the stuff above, because it has been posted many times. I am still waiting for the evidence that Beth talking about Bryn is the violation some are asserting that it is. And if it is, the explanation as to why Jason would just let it go on. 

• Love 12

I don't believe for one single second that if Beth was breaking the rules set around their custody or divorce that she wouldn't have been hauled back into court. Yet when someone asks about this, there is never an answer as to why Jason would just let it go on and on. It makes no sense, people don't actually know the details, yet it gets posted like it is a fact over and over again. 

And in fact, the ridiculous brouhaha over the pj pictures shows that yes, if Jason thinks she's breaking the rules, he hauls her to court.

• Love 13

Ok. But I still don't get where anyone is getting that Beth cannot have her child's name in her mouth.

She can't because Jason is a bully.  Because he will punish her and punish her for the rest of her life.  He's made that clear.

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, ZoloftBlob said:

And in fact, the ridiculous brouhaha over the pj pictures shows that yes, if Jason thinks she's breaking the rules, he hauls her to court.

The couple was in court when the PJ thing happened.  See link above.  Jason did not take her to court over the PJ Instagram. 

• Love 5
(edited)
On 6/27/2017 at 2:28 AM, diadochokinesis said:

Is Jason even still working?  Plus, he's a pharmaceutical sales rep.  He can literally live just about anywhere in the US and do his job. 

My husband isn't military and we've still made multiple international moves. My uncle was an engineer and lived overseas for awhile.  You would be surprised at how many of us move overseas for our careers. The dickhead behavior with my one friend though was her ex was also military and this was during Iraq/Afghanistan when the military was on every other year deployments. So, he wasn't going to see the kids for 2 of those 3 years anyways. She was willing to let him have them for all the school breaks when he was stateside but he hated the current husband so he blocked it. It was his way of punishing her for divorcing him. Some people are just immature dicks. 

Depending on which products he represents and which firms he works with, he is better off (financially)being in NYC.

Both are immature dicks, imo. (B&J)

54 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

Actually, their relationship is on the mend. Tamra was just at Sidney's graduation and went out to a family dinner. Meanwhile, the son lived with Tamra and refused to go see Simon so it cut both ways. 

And it is appalling.

33 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Ok. But I still don't get where anyone is getting that Beth cannot have her child's name in her mouth. Ever. Cannot say anything about her at all. What she likes. What she hates. Basic parenting stuff. Which is what some are saying she is doing. I know all of the stuff above, because it has been posted many times. I am still waiting for the evidence that Beth talking about Bryn is the violation some are asserting that it is. And if it is, the explanation as to why Jason would just let it go on. 

I think that it would be smart of Beth to keep Bryn's life out of social media.

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Same old story-Jason wants out of the spotlight and Bethenny wants Jason out of her and Bryn's lives.

On one hand you have Jason looking like he wants to meet and reset the clock.  I don't think saying you and your daughter love each other is all that offensive.  All I gleaned from the latest is another Bethenny take no prisoners attitude.  If Denn(ass) was so offended by cc's to e-mails why didn't he just apply a spam filter?

I have  a slight issue with I can put you on blast to a couple million viewers but how dare you e-mail me and actually want to sit down and try and resolve it.

As romantic as it sounds, even rich people should not be having attorneys, mediators and PR people conducting the custody of their child.  They need to grow up and come to terms.  I am directing that comment at both of them.  That means when Jason asks to meet-Bethenny needs to buck it up and say she only wants to meet with a third party present.  These are people who use to see each other naked, had a child together and filmed three years of a reality show together.  No need for war.   They should be able to work through things.  We saw Kyle Season 1 with her ex celebrating the graduation of their daughter from college.  We later learned her present husband Mauricio represents her ex's business interest.

There needs to be some calm.

B has a habit of dating bullies and love the attention she gets from two peacocks fighting over her, imo.

13 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

...and ten million dollars.

Jason is acting like a jilted junior high girl. He needs to grow the f up!!!!

And B needs to pay the lady.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, the killer said:

I think what everyone is not focusing in on is that the additional charges are just the DA being pissed off that he wouldn't accept a plea deal. They offered a pretty lenient one as I understand with just anger management bullshit and his record expunged. Jason didn't want that because he wants his day in court because he thinks he is innocent. The DA can't have that. They have to crush him for not taking what they told him to take and liking it. That's how it works in New York.

They are going to pile on everything but the kitchen sink to punish him for not knuckling under. They did same thing to my friend Lucky. They couldn't get him for stuff he did so they piled on bullshit charges and got a conviction.

Jason's only hope is to go before a jury of his peers. Somehow I think he will be more credible than Ms. Frankel.

Move the trial to the Bronx or Staten Island or even Queens.

I don't know that the DA has a Bonner for Jason yet but as a tax payer I am all for a speedy trial or a plea.

enough is enough.

How long are those two morons going to waste the court time????

7 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

B has paid...and is still paying

Well, 18 years, 18 years.....

11 hours ago, WireWrap said:

So it seems that Jason's big crime was that he wanted Bethenny to stop talking about him/Bryn/the custody agreement and their divorce in interviews, her radio show and on the HW show but she refused. IMO, this is Bethenny trying to get sole custody by making Jason look dangerous.

Let's just assume, for the sake of argument, that that's all true, and Bethenny is working overtime plotting and scheming to make Jason appear dangerous so she can have sole custody of Bryn?  How exactly is she doing that?   What is she doing to get him to behave like that?  

I don't want to put words in your mouth, WireWrap, but it seems like if you take this road, you end up at the intersection of "She drove me to it" and "I couldn't help it". Doesn't Jason have a role at all in how he chooses to react?  Doesn't he actually have the only role in that, as an adult?

• Love 13
(edited)

Exactly why they asked for an extension...to move the the trail,  hoping to wear down Bethenny and the attorney knows Jason is guilty...put off the trail as long as possible

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 6

And B needs to pay the lady.

Why?

So that he doesn't lose custody freedoms.  Because if he keeps this up he'll end up with supervised custody.  Family courts believe, from experience, that if an person abuses their ex that eventually they will abuse the child.  So I think she should just give him money again and again so that he doesn't lose custody.  Hahaha, I can't even type it without laughing.  Because that will never happen.  First, it's extortion.  Second, she is stubborn.  Four years for a divorce?  He's not getting another dime.  Which he really needs right now because every time this court case is delayed it costs him big time. 

And remember she still has legal action against the lawyer that wrote the second trust agreement on the apartment.  (Not the first one that was a corporate trust run by Molly)  The one that was supposed to say if she died that Bryn and her dad could live there.  But it actually said he was equal owner.  The one that she thinks is a different agreement than the one she signed.  The one that the court threw out using the term fraud.  So if she wins that then the attorney can turn around and take that little house in PA that mommy and daddy lives. in.

• Love 10

" The couple was in court when the PJ thing happened. See link above. Jason did not take her to court over the PJ Instagram." That honestly only helps my point - so if Bethenny is constantly violating the custodial decree to where Jason is so incensed, why has Jason never ever taken her to court for her violations? I thought the pjs incident was the one time he did and apparently that doesn't count so if Bethenny is so flagrantly and publically rubbing his face in violations.... why no court case? • 

• Love 10