Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny & Jason: The Divorce Showdown

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Exactly.

IMO, the biggest news in the RO is the fact that he has to stay away from the school. Hardly shocking that it would include Beth's residence or her business, but Bryn's school? That was the big reveal. Were it not true, surely we would see him taking her to school just to show it wasn't true? I realize that some think he is just completely uninterested in doing anything to ever clear his name because he is just a great guy who doesn't want to bring any publicity to himself. But damn, the dude would have to want to counter the narrative that he was not allowed at the school if it were coming from Beth or her camp and it was not true. 

When has Jason ever responded to anything?  Just because we want answers doesn't mean Jason will provide them.  He is frustrating that way. ;-D

We don't know what the restrictions are as far as Jason and the school.  I don't think either of them should ever be at the school when the other is there and that is just me. 

Jason may or may not get his day in court.  We have no idea what the defense will present so that is when his opportunity to tell his side comes up.  Why would he want to try it in the press?  I think after four years Jason has pretty much shown he does not want to be part of the publicity circus. 

• Love 5

" I don't believe he was banned from the school other than he can't attend any event that Bethenny attends, including school events. " In fairness, this would indeed be banning him from the school, in a limited fashion, at least more than what was previously in place.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, ZoloftBlob said:

" I don't believe he was banned from the school other than he can't attend any event that Bethenny attends, including school events. " In fairness, this would indeed be banning him from the school, in a limited fashion, at least more than what was previously in place.

No, It is not the same as what some are saying, here and bloggers/gossip columns, that he is completely banned for the school. If my suspicions are correct, he is not banned from the school, he can attend at any time as long as Bethenny is not there and she should not be there when he has custody of Bryn and IMO, that should include events that happen when it's his time with Bryn,  Bethenny should not be there. The same applies, Jason should stay away from the school when it is Bethenny's days with Bryn, event or not. 

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, bagger said:

Just a thought but isn't Bryn out of school for the summer? Isn't it possible that's the reason there are no pictures of him dropping her off?

The RO happened in January. Still a lot of school left for little Bryn. 

• Love 5

Just because there no pictures of Jason picking up his daughter doesn't mean it didn't happen.  How many pictures are there of Beth picking up her daughter in the last six months?  Bryn is certainly old enough now to go from the front doors of her school to a car. 

I don't think anyone knows if Jason has a job or not at this point because he's certainly not going to advertise it.  If he does, maybe he makes other arrangements.  Just like Beth may make arrangements for someone else to be there when Bryn gets out of school.

Back to the RO.  I don't think Jason did anything to upset the school.  It was about a conversation between Beth and Jason outside the school.  I would think it would be highly unlikely for a judge to issue a RO regarding the school unless the school requested a RO and there's no proof of that.  The judge 'did' issue a RO regarding Jason being around Beth. 

The problem with these gossip rags is that they're not good reporters or journalists, especially TMZ or even People.  Heck, Jennifer Gardner let it be known that one of their cover stories implied that she posed for the cover and she gave them an interview.  It never happened.  And when one rag reports something, they all follow suit basing their reporting on the original rag.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Just because there no pictures of Jason picking up his daughter doesn't mean it didn't happen.  How many pictures are there of Beth picking up her daughter in the last six months?  Bryn is certainly old enough now to go from the front doors of her school to a car. 

I don't think anyone knows if Jason has a job or not at this point because he's certainly not going to advertise it.  If he does, maybe he makes other arrangements.  Just like Beth may make arrangements for someone else to be there when Bryn gets out of school.

Back to the RO.  I don't think Jason did anything to upset the school.  It was about a conversation between Beth and Jason outside the school.  I would think it would be highly unlikely for a judge to issue a RO regarding the school unless the school requested a RO and there's no proof of that.  The judge 'did' issue a RO regarding Jason being around Beth. 

The problem with these gossip rags is that they're not good reporters or journalists, especially TMZ or even People.  Heck, Jennifer Gardner let it be known that one of their cover stories implied that she posed for the cover and she gave them an interview.  It never happened.  And when one rag reports something, they all follow suit basing their reporting on the original rag.

THIS. TMZ writes " ...order requires Hoppy to stay clear of Bethenny's home, Bethenny's school, and place of business." Sigh. Unfortunately they've proved legit with scoops but when it comes to nuance, and a proofread, look elsewhere lol.

Quote from http://pagesix.com/2017/06/27/bethennys-ex-husband-hit-with-more-stalking-charges/

Judge Phyllis Chu extended an order of protection barring Hoppy from interacting with Frankel and reminded him not to text or email her. “Mr. Hoppy, I am extending your protection to Bethenny Frankel,” Chu said. “That means you have to stay away from her and [refrain] from making outreach to her. Do you understand?” He replied, “Yes.”

Fyi, more texts from him in that article that were included in new complaint. 

Edited by Inspectabecky
  • Love 1

The RO happened in January. Still a lot of school left for little Bryn. 

Which means Jason was probably barred from Bryn's school on many an occasion.

• Love 7

Jason did not take the deal yet, but that doesn't mean he won't before the Sept trial date.

He would have to admit fault. How likely is that?  Speedy trial?  That's laughable. Defendants spend years in NYC.  So I shall make a note for Sept 27th. 

Bethenny owes Lu a muffin basket. Lus divorce drama has pushed this off the front page. 

• Love 1

What would the difference be?  At first glance, I'm seeing that one article specifies that he'd have to plead guilty to harassment and do anger management.  The second (newer one) doesn't say anger management, but I'd be surprised if it wasn't included.  It also doesn't list that he'd be pleading guilty to harassment, but, he would have to actually plead guilty to something in order for there to be a deal followed by charges to dismiss if he is a good boy for a year.  It kind of seems like they're pretty similar and just worded differently to me.

• Love 2

The second plea offers that after a year his case would be dismissed and sealed.

I also question, and I'm not a lawyer, why the trial didn't begin today if not for a new plea deal being offered. 

• Love 1

I realize that the article on the first plea didn't mention the expunging of his record.  I'm just thinking that it may very well have been part of the terms and it wasn't included in the first article.  Much like there's no mention of an actual charge that he's pleading to in the second one.  It would seem like if they had more charges they wouldn't really sweeten the deal they are offering and make it better for him as time goes on.  Plus, at the end of the day, I think everyone just mostly wants Jason to (allegedly!) stop being a douche and behave like a responsible person.  The plea seems a lot like Tinsley's, stop the BS, show you're making steps to move forward and this will all go away.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, breezy424 said:

The second plea offers that after a year his case would be dismissed and sealed.

I also question, and I'm not a lawyer, why the trial didn't begin today if not for a new plea deal being offered. 

I can only speak to judicial economy, but in the event Jason's unlikely request for a dismissal was granted it would be a great inconvenience to jurors and witnesses.  So they set it as a motion and see how it comes off.  Since Jason is not in custody it isn't a big deal.

I will say the DA's office seems to be all over the place. A month ago they were adding new charges and now they are offering a diversion plea agreement?  Maybe Jason will offer the one year began in January since he hasn't had any reports of violation of the restraining order. 

We seem to have a rerun of the custody hearing where Bethenny gets to present her details of torture from Jason and before Jason presents a case Bethenny folds up.  And I am using Bethenny knowing full well it is the DA's office that makes the plea deal but I do think she has input and of course her desire or lack of to testify as a witness and be subjected to cross-examination.  Bethenny may feel as if she has been able to get her tale of woe through the media and now if rumors are correct the Reunion.  If she goes too far or misspeaks at the Reunion they may end up in court.  I really don't know how far Jason will go to clear his name.  It would seem to me it is time for him to get the message Bethenny wants no contact with him.

• Love 4

I don't know (and this is my impression from watching the show and stuff) that B ever really wanted him prosecuted.  I've always kind of thought that she only took this step because things seemed to be escalating and he didn't seem to be getting the message that the behaviors were inappropriate.  If it took this step to wake up and realize that, then that was good enough, and both parties could move on and move forward doing what they have to do as far as Brynn goes.  Much like the Tinsley thing, it took the restraining order and court case to make her stop going back around/to her ex, but, it worked.  It's sad that it took her that long to get the message, but, sometimes this is what it takes for people to get that it's time to move on.

• Love 6

But, on the other hand, if all she wanted was a restraining order, that's what she should have requested in the first place.

IMO, neither are innocent in all this.  Yeah, I know, some will disagree.

• Love 4

Don’t you have to have a reason to get a restraining order?  I've never gotten one (or had one against me), so I can't say for sure, but it seems like you have to go and say this person is doing x, y and z and they won't stop so I require protection from it.  Then the judge would evaluate your stuff and say, yeah, that's a reason to get one, or suck it up buttercup and move on to the next case.  My understanding is that B went to the police with her stuff (emails, school incident, etc) and said this is what is happening, please help make it stop.  That's how the restraining order and the charges came about.  I'm not really sure how she could have done one (restraining order) without the other (the charges).  Plus, aren't the charges not really B, but actually the state?

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

But, on the other hand, if all she wanted was a restraining order, that's what she should have requested in the first place.

IMO, neither are innocent in all this.  Yeah, I know, some will disagree.

Jason should have backed off.  I didn't think the thing at the school rose to criminal levels and they should have negotiated all this crap in family law court.  There are so many alternatives these days with Family Wizard that can help maintain civility between the parties.  My question is how does the child feel about all this crap?  I hope she is getting counseling.  Bethenny and Jason will be at each others' throats for eternity.  Bethenny wants to be the winner and Jason doesn't want to be the loser.  Jason will never win and he needs to accept that fact and go on with his life. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, smores said:

Don’t you have to have a reason to get a restraining order?  I've never gotten one (or had one against me), so I can't say for sure, but it seems like you have to go and say this person is doing x, y and z and they won't stop so I require protection from it.  Then the judge would evaluate your stuff and say, yeah, that's a reason to get one, or suck it up buttercup and move on to the next case.  My understanding is that B went to the police with her stuff (emails, school incident, etc) and said this is what is happening, please help make it stop.  That's how the restraining order and the charges came about.  I'm not really sure how she could have done one (restraining order) without the other (the charges).  Plus, aren't the charges not really B, but actually the state?

Yes, you have to have a reason.  You fill out a form, present your evidence, a judge evaluates it, and then the judge determines whether or not a restraining order is indicated in that circumstance.  I'm not sure if it can happen with or without charges though.  I've always seen where it has happened in conjunction with criminal charges. 

1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

Jason should have backed off.  I didn't think the thing at the school rose to criminal levels and they should have negotiated all this crap in family law court.  There are so many alternatives these days with Family Wizard that can help maintain civility between the parties.  My question is how does the child feel about all this crap?  I hope she is getting counseling.  Bethenny and Jason will be at each others' throats for eternity.  Bethenny wants to be the winner and Jason doesn't want to be the loser.  Jason will never win and he needs to accept that fact and go on with his life. 

I agree that Jason should have backed off.  I'm not sure if the school incident rose to criminal levels but I'm wondering if it was basically the straw that broke the camel's back.  Like, Bethenny was keeping an eye on the situation when it was the emails but was able to deal because it was just emails. But when it happened at the school, in person and in front of witnesses that it was just too much and spurred her to action. 

I agree that they both need counseling and they both need to figure out some way to coexist and coparent because it is what is best for Bryn. 

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Unfortunately, Beth can slide in the shade through the show and social media.  She doesn't have to say 'his' name but everyone knows what she's referring to.  And I think this is a big part of what triggers Jason along with not getting replied to.  At this point, all he wants is his and his daughter's privacy.  Unfortunately, he married and had a child with a famewhore.  And that's not ending anytime soon.

Crap.  Beth frustrates me.  I can't imagine how he feels.  I'm not saying he's perfect because he's not.

In the end, I do have to give Jason credit for not saying anything publicly.  The same can't be said for Beth.  They both need to do Family Wizard.  I think Jason would be ok with that but Beth just needs to be the victim and she just can't keep her mouth shut about her torture because that's who she is.

• Love 7

I am hoping that Brynn doesn't feel anything about this crap.  I realize it's in the media, but, aside from that, I hope that everyone is doing their best to keep their shit away from her.  Jason can have all the issues in the world that he wants with B, but he needs to keep them to his own damn self when it comes to Brynn.  All Brynn needs to know is that that is her mommy, her mommy loves her, and both of her parents will be there for her.  And, B can have the restraining order against Jason, but all Brynn needs to know is that daddy loves her, is there for her and she is going to have a great time with him!  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, smores said:

I am hoping that Brynn doesn't feel anything about this crap.  I realize it's in the media, but, aside from that, I hope that everyone is doing their best to keep their shit away from her.  Jason can have all the issues in the world that he wants with B, but he needs to keep them to his own damn self when it comes to Brynn.  All Brynn needs to know is that that is her mommy, her mommy loves her, and both of her parents will be there for her.  And, B can have the restraining order against Jason, but all Brynn needs to know is that daddy loves her, is there for her and she is going to have a great time with him!  

So does Beth. 

• Love 3

he married and had a child with a famewhore

Didn't he end up marrying that famewhore by choice? And appearing on the show by choice? Unless I somehow missed the part where Bethenny was holding a gun to hid head...he seemed to enjoy all the things that came with being involved with Bethenny, especially the money, which he no longer has access to, which probably pisses him off to no end..,

• Love 11
4 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Unfortunately, Beth can slide in the shade through the show and social media.  She doesn't have to say 'his' name but everyone knows what she's referring to.  And I think this is a big part of what triggers Jason along with not getting replied to.  At this point, all he wants is his and his daughter's privacy.  Unfortunately, he married and had a child with a famewhore.  And that's not ending anytime soon.

Crap.  Beth frustrates me.  I can't imagine how he feels.  I'm not saying he's perfect because he's not.

In the end, I do have to give Jason credit for not saying anything publicly.  The same can't be said for Beth.  They both need to do Family Wizard.  I think Jason would be ok with that but Beth just needs to be the victim and she just can't keep her mouth shut about her torture because that's who she is.

I don't necessarily agree that Jason isn't commenting publicly.  I think he is but he is just usually going as the unnamed source.  Think about all of the anti-Bethenny articles that have come out about this.  Someone close to the situation is leaking information.  If it is Jason then it is somebody close to Jason that is probably doing it with his blessing. 

I also think Bethenny does respect Bryn's privacy. We don't see pictures of her that often.  There are none of her on Bethenny's social media and you rarely see a pap shot.  Bethenny was livid with Ramona for basically outting Bryn as attending public school which makes it easier to figure out where Bryn goes to school. We don't know that much about Bryn. As far as Jason...  She will answer questions about him with usually pretty vague, meh responses.  Stating that going through a divorce is hard isn't earth shattering or any great revelation.  I have friends who have had the most amicable divorce possible and still said it was horrible. People could also argue that Jason knew what he was getting into and signed up for it since he was happy to be on the reality show for all those years. 

Ultimately, nobody wins in this situation. It is going to suck for all parties involved but especially Bryn. 

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

I don't necessarily agree that Jason isn't commenting publicly.  I think he is but he is just usually going as the unnamed source.  Think about all of the anti-Bethenny articles that have come out about this.  Someone close to the situation is leaking information.  If it is Jason then it is somebody close to Jason that is probably doing it with his blessing. 

I also think Bethenny does respect Bryn's privacy. We don't see pictures of her that often.  There are none of her on Bethenny's social media and you rarely see a pap shot.  Bethenny was livid with Ramona for basically outting Bryn as attending public school which makes it easier to figure out where Bryn goes to school. We don't know that much about Bryn. As far as Jason...  She will answer questions about him with usually pretty vague, meh responses.  Stating that going through a divorce is hard isn't earth shattering or any great revelation.  I have friends who have had the most amicable divorce possible and still said it was horrible. People could also argue that Jason knew what he was getting into and signed up for it since he was happy to be on the reality show for all those years. 

Ultimately, nobody wins in this situation. It is going to suck for all parties involved but especially Bryn. 

It is always the children who suffer the most, most times no matter how much you try to shelter them from it.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

Jason isn't commenting publicly.  He has an attorney make a statement at the time of his arrest.  I don't think Jason has any friends that are media savvy.  If there were sources they sure haven't done him any favors in swaying public opinion.  I really don't see any leaked information.  Obviously it was Bethenny and/or Dennis Shields that "leaked" the C&D letter. The e-mails that were "leaked" came from Bethenny side-and were sourced as such.  We saw Carole retelling the Bethenny Jason tales.  I think Jaosn only stance, through his attorney at the custody hearing is Bethenny is overboard on publicity.  SOmewhere in between putting the Genie back in the bottle and pretending they weren't once public people and total removal from the airwaves of Bethenny Frankel there has to be a solution.

Bethenny volunteered Bryn went to public school.  Ramona didn't out her.  I don't think to anyone who really wants to know where Bryn goes to school is all that difficult.  Bethenny has her home address out there and is seen going and coming form the school.  The bigger question is why someone would want to know where Bryn's school is.

• Love 9

I don't think Jason has any friends that are media savvy.  If there were sources they sure haven't done him any favors in swaying public opinion.

Stupid is as stupid does...

• Love 3

I seriously do not want to revive a whole back and forth about this, but, back when the whole arrest first happened, there was a police officer who was talking about how the whole case was crap and Jason was totally innocent, etc, etc.  He may not have been super successful with his attempts, but I do believe he has made attempts.  

• Love 7
Just now, smores said:

I seriously do not want to revive a whole back and forth about this, but, back when the whole arrest first happened, there was a police officer who was talking about how the whole case was crap and Jason was totally innocent, etc, etc.  He may not have been super successful with his attempts, but I do believe he has made attempts.  

Of course he has. Not sure what is so hard to believe about any of this. The whole point in having folks speak off the record and remain anonymous is so that one can try to keep their hands clean. They both no doubt have folks who speak for them, although Beth is very likely to just speak for herself. Just like Lu and Tom both have people giving different stories to different outlets about their deal. Trying to be very subtle in some cases, so as not to be obvious. If you just trash them left and right, it becomes clear where the information is coming from. So you just throw in some digs here and there to control/confuse the narrative. That is how it is done. 

• Love 7
34 minutes ago, smores said:

Those are sources, if true, attributed to the reporters not necessarily the players.  Why would anyone think Jason has some sort of in with a police officer-especially the ones who arrested him or took the report?  How would Jason know how many people went to the police station with Bethenny?  When I look at "sources" and what they say it has to add up how the source would have the information.  Jason just would not know about Bethenny and her crew at the station.  Just because it is favorably doesn't necessarily mean the party who is seen in a favorable light is the source.  Often times it seems to me that the more famous person also has had the opportunity to create their own detractors.

• Love 5

Why would anyone think Jason has some sort of in with a police officer-especially the ones who arrested him or took the report?  

It's a buddy he plays basketball with. I got that on the down low. 

• Love 12

During the Reunion Bethenny mentioned she spent $3 million in attorneys' fees to thwart Jason?  That doesn't even make good business sense.  The apartment was purchased for $5 million, had a mortgage of $2.5 million, spent $1 million on rennovations it would seem it would have been far smarter to sell it for $6 million and give Jason $1,25 million.  Instead she dug her heels in spent $11, 000 a month in maintenance fees for four years.  It reminds me of when Betheny said she would spend every dime she made off the Skinnygirl sale to thwart her former agent.  This is a woman who is totally lacking in any empathy towards her situation.

• Love 9

The apartment was purchased for $5 million, had a mortgage of $2.5 million, spent $1 million on rennovations it would seem it would have been far smarter to sell it for $6 million and give Jason $1,25 million.

Except that Jason claimed half the apartment was his.  So he would have to agree to the sale.   Plus he wanted support and vacation money etc.  This is why she filed suit against the attorney Jason dug up that wrote the trust agreement.  If that attorney hadn't perpetrated a fraud then she would not have had to spend that much money.  

And there must have been other things going on since at one point Jason asked for a delay for a forensic accountant.  So that means he was looking at how much and where her money was.  The only reason to do that was if you wanted some of that money.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, QuinnM said:

Except that Jason claimed half the apartment was his.  So he would have to agree to the sale.   Plus he wanted support and vacation money etc.  This is why she filed suit against the attorney Jason dug up that wrote the trust agreement.  If that attorney hadn't perpetrated a fraud then she would not have had to spend that much money.  

And there must have been other things going on since at one point Jason asked for a delay for a forensic accountant.  So that means he was looking at how much and where her money was.  The only reason to do that was if you wanted some of that money.

If Jason had agreed to what was in the prenup, Bethenny wouldn't have spent nearly as much on attorneys fees. But he wanted more and she had to spend more to defend herself. There was probably some point in the middle where she could have compromised and thrown a million dollars at him and maybe saved herself a million or two in legal fees. However, Jason seemed to have been mounting an all or nothing campaign--prenup or 50% with nothing in between. 

• Love 11
15 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

During the Reunion Bethenny mentioned she spent $3 million in attorneys' fees to thwart Jason?  That doesn't even make good business sense.  The apartment was purchased for $5 million, had a mortgage of $2.5 million, spent $1 million on rennovations it would seem it would have been far smarter to sell it for $6 million and give Jason $1,25 million.  Instead she dug her heels in spent $11, 000 a month in maintenance fees for four years.  It reminds me of when Betheny said she would spend every dime she made off the Skinnygirl sale to thwart her former agent.  This is a woman who is totally lacking in any empathy towards her situation.

One should never cave to extortion.   And when you're being extorted, you need not feel empathy for the extorter. 

• Love 14
11 hours ago, BBHN said:

Yeah, Jason was gunning for much, much more than he was entitled to.

It was never very clear on Bethenny Ever After, but the deal to sell Skinnygirl to Beam was basically done when they got married. She and David Kanbar had negotiating the various provisions of the sale for 6 or 7 months prior to her marrying Jason. They actually faked a ton of the Skinnygirl storyline on the show. Her asking Jason to "help" because the retailers were having a problem keeping it in stock was a way to demonstrate how popular the drink was. However, they'd already sold to Beam when they filmed that stuff. And when they had to tour and inspect the manufacturer, Beam was on the eve of announcing the acquisition. They came up with this contrived shit to keep Skinnygirl relevant on the show. 

If you were just watching the show, you might be inclined to think Jason was entitled to more. I think Jason was banking on that confusion when he petitioned for more. If you were reading the financial press about the sale and overlayed it on the timeline of their marriage, it was clear that bulk of the work on Skinnygirl happened before he was in the picture.

• Love 7

It doesn't matter what was seen on the show. If there was a pre-nup, detailing what he was or was not entitled to, then that is what should matter in the end.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 12

We don't know exactly what Jason was asking for but it seemed it was about the Tribeca apartment because of the trust that was set up and it was the marital home.  There is nothing out there that proves that Jason was asking for a part of SG.  At least as far as I know.

Spousal support and child support is a totally different issue as far as I know and is separate from a prenup.  I do think that there should be a balance when it comes to children of divorce.  I don't think it's fair that because one parent is rich and is able to shower the child with a certain lifestyle that the other parent doesn't deserve means to provide for the child a similar lifestyle.  It's like lessons, activities, sports, etc. should not be 50/50 if one parent cannot afford what the other parent wants to provide.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, breezy424 said:

We don't know exactly what Jason was asking for but it seemed it was about the Tribeca apartment because of the trust that was set up and it was the marital home.  There is nothing out there that proves that Jason was asking for a part of SG.  At least as far as I know.

Spousal support and child support is a totally different issue as far as I know and is separate from a prenup.  I do think that there should be a balance when it comes to children of divorce.  I don't think it's fair that because one parent is rich and is able to shower the child with a certain lifestyle that the other parent doesn't deserve means to provide for the child a similar lifestyle.  It's like lessons, activities, sports, etc. should not be 50/50 if one parent cannot afford what the other parent wants to provide.

99% of prenups will outline spousal support and some will also outline child support (especially if there are already children or a pregnancy going into the marriage). So, for example, some will say that you get x amount of cash for every 5 years of marriage. Others will do just a blanket amount no matter how many years of marriage. That was where Harrison Ford screwed up with his first wife. No prenup and he got hosed in it. Kelsey Grammar with Camille was the same way. However, other celebrities or famous people that have had prenups usually walk away with not a lot. There are usually some exceptions in prenups like if one spouse is caught cheating then the prenup can be forfeited or the spouse gets extra money.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

99% of prenups will outline spousal support and some will also outline child support (especially if there are already children or a pregnancy going into the marriage). So, for example, some will say that you get x amount of cash for every 5 years of marriage. Others will do just a blanket amount no matter how many years of marriage. That was where Harrison Ford screwed up with his first wife. No prenup and he got hosed in it. Kelsey Grammar with Camille was the same way. However, other celebrities or famous people that have had prenups usually walk away with not a lot. There are usually some exceptions in prenups like if one spouse is caught cheating then the prenup can be forfeited or the spouse gets extra money.

The problem we all have when discussing Bethenny/Jason pre-nup is that it has never been made public. We just don't know what was in it and what isn't in it. The only things out there have come from Bethenny/team, so it is slanted to fit her narrative/side but that doesn't mean it is 100% true, with the exception of the apartment which became public knowledge but I doubt that everything about that apartment was made public. 99% of this divorce discussion is speculation and speculation based on Bethenny's word alone. 

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

The problem we all have when discussing Bethenny/Jason pre-nup is that it has never been made public. We just don't know what was in it and what isn't in it. The only things out there have come from Bethenny/team, so it is slanted to fit her narrative/side but that doesn't mean it is 100% true, with the exception of the apartment which became public knowledge but I doubt that everything about that apartment was made public. 99% of this divorce discussion is speculation and speculation based on Bethenny's word alone. 

That's why I was speaking in general about what is usually involved in a prenup instead of stating specifically that these things were in their prenup. 

I would disagree though about the only things coming out were from Team B.  It is just my opinion but I think we have seen quite a bit from Jason because there have been a lot of "sources" leaking anti-B info which I would assume would come from Jason. 

• Love 6