Type keyword(s) to search

Arrow Stars in Other Roles

• Start Topic

Lol - What, meatier than Nyssa al Ghul? Probably true, though...

-- About her role on The Oath, Katrina Law: "I wouldn't say it's a complete departure from what I've done before, but it's definitely the meatiest role that I've gotten to do."

Next Generation TV - Cory Hardrict and Katrina Law
Published on Apr 24, 2018, by Deadline Hollywood

(edited)

The TVLine story was updated, saying what his role is:

When Cassie’s longtime friend, Detective Tom Hackett (played by Paul Blackthorne, who as reported is exiting Arrow), and his new partner, former FBI Agent Damien Asante, need help solving a darkly puzzling murder, Cassie agrees to use her abilities.

Edited by Starfish35
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I hope it succeeds and also:

2) KC, CL and JH stay far away from this show.

I wouldn’t mind if he took KC and JH with him to the new show so they’ll leave Arrow alone, but that’s me being selfish. 

• Love 10

Okay. Now I'm kind of bummed.

I've been watching the last season of the Originals and I really like Yusaf Gatewood.

Just now, lemotomato said:

I wouldn’t mind if he took KC and JH with him to the new show so they’ll leave Arrow alone, but that’s me being selfish. 

OH. There's a winner.

You were right, @Chaser.  

From TVLine’s interview with Paul Blackthorne

Blackthorne costars as Cassie’s longtime friend/”surrogate father figure” Detective Tom Hackett, who with former FBI Agent Damien Asante enlists Cassie to help solve a darkly puzzling murder.

“We need her to help with the cases I’m trying to solve, using her psychic abilities — even knowing it puts her through hell to do that,” Blackthorne previews. “But when needs must, it’s, ‘Could you please help us out?'”

• Love 1
(edited)

Reality Curve Theatre's "SEASON 2017-18 Announcements"
https://www.realitycurve.com/blog/season-2017-18-announcement/

Reborning is the process of manufacturing a doll to resemble a human infant with as much realism as possible. Reborning by Zayd Dohrn is as creepy as that sounds, but also undeniably powerful, and at it’s core is about how people deal with loss, and attempt to reconcile their pasts. Reborning will be helmed by Lori Triolo, who is stepping into the directors chair for this production after her incredibly powerful and Jessie nominated performance in our production of Bug by Tracy Letts last season. Reborning will open at The Annex June 21st 2018 and run until June 30th 2018.

Lori Triolo talks Reborning Indiegogo Campaign
Published on May 15, 2018, by Reality Curve Theatre

We need help bringing the play Reborning by Zayd Dohrn to the Annex stage in Vancouver this June! The production will star Emily Bett Rickards, Paul Piaskowski and Lori Triolo, who will also direct.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

He wasn’t part of the Arrow cast, but I know a lot of you liked his character, so posting this here: Rick Cosnett (Eddie)guest starred on NCIS this past week. Still watching so I don’t know if it was just a cameo or more.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

He wasn’t part of the Arrow cast, but I know a lot of you liked his character, so posting this here: Rick Cosnett (Eddie)guest starred on NCIS this past week. Still watching so I don’t know if it was just a cameo or more.

Oh, I saw him! He was the bad guy. Funny thing is I heard his voice first before actually seeing him and I went, "Wait, is that Rick Cosnett?!?!" 

• Love 1
On 4/5/2018 at 2:13 PM, tv echo said:

'Arrow' Alum Colin Salmon Comes to 'Krypton'
By RUSS BURLINGAME - April 4, 2018
http://comicbook.com/dc/2018/04/05/arrow-alum-colin-salmon-comes-to-krypton/

This was posted a page back and at the time he was listed as a kind of random bad guy on the show.  He turned out to be a really big player on the show and a pretty big name. 

Spoiler

He plays General Zod who has come back in time to change Krypton's history.  Oh and turns out he was the son of Lyta Zod and Seg El.  So he'd be Supes' uncle! 

And with how the season ended, he will certainly be back.

Such a departure from Walter but he's great.  (Yes I just finished up the season)

colin-salmon-zod-krypton-1109916-1280x0.jpeg

• Love 1
(edited)

In her Build Series interview last week, EBR said that rehearsals for Reborning would be starting today (after she flies back to Vancouver from London). I hope they post some b-t-s rehearsal pics.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2
(edited)

SEE COLTON HAYNES IN A DELETED SCENE FROM ‘LOVE, SIMON’
Posted on May 30, 2018 By Erin
http://fangirlish.com/see-colton-haynes-in-a-deleted-scene-from-love-simon/ 

We’re anxiously awaiting the release of Love, Simon so that we can watch it from the comfort of our own home. But one of the things that we love the most about the build up to a release is that there are deleted scenes that get released.

One deleted scene in on The Advocate. We can’t embed it, but it’s a great scene. In the scene Simon and Nick approach a gay bar, only to realize it’s not just your average gay bar and they are out of their league.

In the next scene we finally get to see Colton Haynes. He was in the film, but the scene was cut. In the scene, Colton’s character, Kevin is dancing with Simon, but Simon gets kicked out of the bar for being underage.
Colton and the director, Greg Berlanti, tweeted about the scene. We love that even though the scene was cut, Colton is so supportive of the film and it’s message.

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

‘V-Wars’: Adrian Holmes To Co-Star, Jacky Lai Cast In Netflix Vampire Drama Series
by Denise Petski   June 4, 2018 
https://deadline.com/2018/06/v-wars-adrian-holmes-jacky-lai-netflix-vampire-drama-series-1202401737/

Adrian Holmes (Arrow) is set to co-star opposite Ian Somerhalder in Netflix’s upcoming vampire drama V-Wars. In addition, Jacky Lai (Beyond) has booked a key role in the series based on Jonathan Maberry’s bestselling book, from IDW Entertainment and High Park Entertainment.

The book, published in 2012 by IDW Publishing, debuted as a collection of prose stories that chronicles the first Vampire War. In the series, Somerhalder will star as Dr. Luther Swann, who enters a world of untold horror when a mysterious disease transforms his best friend, Michael Fayne (Holmes), into a murderous predator who feeds on other humans. As the disease spreads and more people are transformed, society fractures into opposing camps pitting normal people against the growing number of these “vampires.” Swann races against time to understand what’s happening, while Fayne rises to become the powerful underground leader of the vampires.

Holmes’ Fayne is the lynchpin in a horrifying virus with brutal consequences. Fayne’s natural charisma, quick thinking, and natural strategic sense lead him to assume a critical role as a leader of the growing “vampire” faction in a struggle that threatens to tear society apart.

Lai will portray Kaylee Vo, a struggling young online journalist – a would-be Assange who will do or say almost anything to advance her career. A fierce, funny, hustling fringe player, she breaks the biggest story imaginable and soon finds herself a key part of that story with a growing list of deadly enemies.

Edited by tv echo

You guys! I couldn't sleep on Saturday night so watched a double feature of The Brady Bunch and A Very Brady Sequel. David Ramsay appears for a few hot seconds as a lifeguard in the sequel. DAYUM he looks good.

Just thought I'd share.

• Love 6

She really has chemistry with everyone (except the actor who played Tiny Hands who always looked like he wanted to run from her) and look at her cute socks! 

Ophie is so well behaved/well trained!!!!!!

DfCdygoVQAIeXEU?format=jpg

DfCdygnV4AEh4kD?format=jpg

• Love 8

IS HE IN A MUSIC VIDEO?????

I don't know why I'm so excited but I find it so exciting that he's going to be in a music video!!!! It's something different! And he's so dashing *swoons*

And his hair is back to normal!!!!!!!

• Love 3

I love seeing Emily doing theater.  I remember seeing Michelle Williams in performance during the Dawson Creek hiatus and I'm glad Emily is exercising different muscles.  Also, I hope this improves her elocution, although after the last year perhaps the problem is the sound editing because everyone sounded garbled.

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, thegirlsleuth said:

I love seeing Emily doing theater.  I remember seeing Michelle Williams in performance during the Dawson Creek hiatus and I'm glad Emily is exercising different muscles.  Also, I hope this improves her elocution, although after the last year perhaps the problem is the sound editing because everyone sounded garbled.

Yes!!! As much as I adore her, EBR is one of the worst offenders when it comes to mumbling! Even in this season where the sound is bad she's still one of the hardest to hear imo!

(edited)

Reborning info on Vancouver Civic Theatres website (under "Upcoming Events")...

https://vancouvercivictheatres.com/events/reborning-jun-29-2018/

Reality Curve Theatre presents: Reborning

Art and life become disturbingly interchangeable when a sculptor of baby dolls meets a woman desperate to recreate the past. This dark comedy takes an unsettling look at work, latex, and the power of creation.

Starring Emily Bett Rickards, Paul Piaskowski, and Lori Triolo. Directed by Lori Triolo.

Vancouver-born Rickards grew to international stardom playing Felicity Smoak over six seasons on CW's smash hit "Arrow", as well as its spin-offs "The Flash" and "Legends of Tomorrow". In 2017 she appeared in the Academy Award-nominated film "Brooklyn", and she has been nominated for multiple Teen Choice, MTV, and Leo Awards.

Reborning contains adult themes.

Performance Dates
Jun 20, Wed 8:00pm - Doors: 7:00pm 
Jun 21, Thu 8:00pm - Doors: 7:00pm 
Jun 22, Fri 8:00pm - Doors: 7:00pm 
Jun 23, Sat 8:00pm - Doors: 7:00pm 
Jun 24, Sun 8:00pm - Doors: 7:00pm 
Jun 26, Tue 8:00pm - Doors: 7:00pm 
Jun 27, Wed 8:00pm - Doors: 7:00pm 
Jun 28, Thu 8:00pm - Doors: 7:00pm 
Jun 29, Fri 8:00pm - Doors: 7:00pm 

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3
(edited)

"Special Guest Star: BRANDON ROUTH" - the official video premieres worldwide Saturday...

Sugarland feat. Taylor Swift - Babe (Official Trailer)
Published on Jun 6, 2018, by Sugarland

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

I read the spoilers for Emily's play and OMG I SO WISH I COULD SEE HER IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be so marvellous to see her do something so different to Arrow! 

4 hours ago, tv echo said:

Btw, someone posted a detailed spoilers thread for the storyline of Reborning (scroll through tweet thread)...

Wow. That sounds really interesting. Just from the spoilers alone,

I kind of hate the boyfriend. He sounds like a total fuckboy. LOL.

I would love to see the play, though.

• Love 1