Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

Hi, I won't be recapping for the next few weeks as I will be out of town for most of the time. I will try to resume first week of May depending on how shitty the show is.

Safe travels and thanks for all you do. I'm not Canadian, but I've been to Toronto, so many times for business over the years, my coworkers dubbed me an honorary Torontonian.

• Love 9

So Summer lies but then immediately tells Victoria she lies? WHAT?

Why is Phyllis in tears running to Billy? Also her line how she got Summer to lie to save Billy. Guuuuul.

She acting like a stage 5 now.

Natalie got a makeover. RME.

• Love 4

Stupid, boring, and annoying.

I did enjoy Ashley telling Billy to get his head out of his ass, though. Too bad she forgave him two seconds later.

And I don't care what you say, Billy. Jill is not okay with you ruining her house! And what's up with that red door? Was it always that color on the outside of the house?

• Love 4

Safe travels and thanks for all you do. I'm not Canadian, but I've been to Toronto, so many times for business over the years, my coworkers dubbed me an honorary Torontonian.

Nice!   My travels over the next few weeks are Red Deer, Alberta; Radium Hot Springs, BC; and Toronto, airport hotel.  The first two are fun and vacay and the last one is work.

• Love 6

I will miss your recaps, bannana, but be safe and enjoy your travel.  

Nikki has gone over the edge and, to quote LP, shoot her in the head.  If fact they can shoot everybody in the head except Jack and Sully CAN,  I haven't seen little Johnny in so long, I'm sure he must be 12 by now.  If Nikki is going to snivel over the idiot, she could do it in private, and not call Jack to watch this nonsense.  The entire world would be better off if the turd was dead.

pearlite, I must be crazy or getting too old to use up the oxygen, but was Lana Turner in Midnight Lace?  I swear it was Doris Day or at least, I thought so.  Admittedly, it's been at least 30 years since I saw this, but that movie scared the crap out of me. 

I think I'm getting off the computer - it has taken me 15 minutes to type this with untold errors, and I need coffee to function.  I hate feeling like this and its only my fourth day in.  Everyone have a good day.

• Love 4

Nice! My travels over the next few weeks are Red Deer, Alberta; Radium Hot Springs, BC; and Toronto, airport hotel. The first two are fun and vacay and the last one is work.

My Canadian travels mostly centered around the Toronto area but the drive between Calgary and Vancouver is on my bucket list.

• Love 4

I will miss your recaps, bannana, but be safe and enjoy your travel.  

Nikki has gone over the edge and, to quote LP, shoot her in the head.  If fact they can shoot everybody in the head except Jack and Sully CAN,  I haven't seen little Johnny in so long, I'm sure he must be 12 by now.  If Nikki is going to snivel over the idiot, she could do it in private, and not call Jack to watch this nonsense.  The entire world would be better off if the turd was dead.

pearlite, I must be crazy or getting too old to use up the oxygen, but was Lana Turner in Midnight Lace?  I swear it was Doris Day or at least, I thought so.  Admittedly, it's been at least 30 years since I saw this, but that movie scared the crap out of me. 

I think I'm getting off the computer - it has taken me 15 minutes to type this with untold errors, and I need coffee to function.  I hate feeling like this and its only my fourth day in.  Everyone have a good day.

Crap no, movinon, you're absolutely right about Midnight Lace! Seeing Nikki in that ensemble put me to mind of that kind of Ross Hunter classic "ladies movie," and I didn't stop to think. I know Lana worked with Hunter, too, and I assume I was struggling to make a point there. Hon, old is okay, and you can enjoy all the oxygen you like. As somebody who teaches film on and off, I'm the one who should know better...

• Love 4

movinon quote

I hate feeling like this and its only my fourth day in.  Everyone have a good day.

Had to give up wine and a lot of other things per Doctor's order, too, Movinon.  I know your pain-but hang in there.  It gets better every damn day and pretty soon you don't even think about it. 

Edited by MollyB
  • Love 4

My Canadian travels mostly centered around the Toronto area but the drive between Calgary and Vancouver is on my bucket list.

if you are around vancouver, may i suggest a drive on the sea to sky highway to squamish..very very beautiful.

one of the reasons bc is called super, natural british columbia.

oh also the ferry ride from horseshoe bay to nanaimo on vancouver island.

spectacular.

• Love 5

Had to give up wine and a lot of other things per Doctor's order, too, Movinon.  I know your pain-but hang in there.  It gets better every damn day and pretty soon you don't even think about it. 

Waiting, and not patiently.  I expected more problem with the vodka, but its the coffee that's killing me.  Also it causes some kind of detox, and all my muscles are sore, even the one in my foot that points my toe.  Fingers not so great, either, but they say that's part of it.  No dairy, no gluten is a pain in the ass, but its just for a month to get the blood sugar in range, and then they will tailor it for me.  Can't wait for that day. Thanks for the sympathy - family is not stupid here - everyone is just staying the hell out of my way. lol #pityparty

Edited by movinon
  • Love 10

Waiting, and not patiently. I expected more problem with the vodka, but its the coffee that's killing me. Also it causes some kind of detox, and all my muscles are sore, even the one in my foot that points my toe. Fingers not so great, either, but they say that's part of it. No dairy, no gluten is a pain in the ass, but its just for a month to get the blood sugar in range, and then they will tailor it for me. Can't wait for that day. Thanks for the sympathy - nobody's stupid here - everyone is just staying the hell out of my way. lol #pityparty

We all have pity parties here, Movinon. You are more than entitled. You have a legitimate list of reasons. I'm sulking over a bad television show. ;)
  • Love 7

if you are around vancouver, may i suggest a drive on the sea to sky highway to squamish..very very beautiful.

one of the reasons bc is called super, natural british columbia.

oh also the ferry ride from horseshoe bay to nanaimo on vancouver island.

spectacular.

Thank you, I will look into it.

• Love 1

And I made the mistake of watching. Sigh. So Vicki tells Jack that she'll share PassKey if he fires Billy. Otherwise they sue and Summer the Honest Idiot testifies for Newman. Jack and Vicki argued for awhile. If it was a chem test please no. AH fails to match PB in intensity almost as badly as Elf.

Speaking of which Phyllis goes and cries to Billy that Summer and Jack hate her. Billy says "Jack could never hate you, you're his Red." But yesterday Billy was slobbering to bang Red. WTF with the writing.

And Victoria wants to fire Billy to SAVE him. More WTF writing. Even Jack said that is a stupid plan.

But Elf and Red go for a motorcycle ride to calm her. RME to every part of that. They return covered in mud and Billy tells Phyllis to put on a robe while he washes her clothes (all of which look as though they need dry cleaning). Another fucking convoluted scene so that Jack, arriving to talk to Billy about stupid plan, sees Phyllis descending Kay's stairs in nothing but Billy's shirt and Billy appears shirtless.

PB's face was worth the episode.

Why couldn't they have just FUCKED? you ask. Because May sweeps is 1.5 weeks away. So it will drag on.

KMN

• Love 15

Why couldn't they have just FUCKED? you ask. Because May sweeps is 1.5 weeks away. So it will drag on.

I dunno, I'm kinda enjoying this "What Will Billy and Phyllis Do Next To Get Undressed?" game. I'm imagining a roundtable with the writers throwing out ideas like "Phyllis trips on a banana, falls on top of Billy, and then they both fall into a shallow rain puddle!" "Phyllis cries and a tear falls onto Billy's crotch, forcing him to take off his pants!"

• Love 11

I dunno, I'm kinda enjoying this "What Will Billy and Phyllis Do Next To Get Undressed?" game. I'm imagining a roundtable with the writers throwing out ideas like "Phyllis trips on a banana, falls on top of Billy, and then they both fall into a shallow rain puddle!" "Phyllis cries and a tear falls onto Billy's crotch, forcing him to take off his pants!"

Lol. That is now FOUR times these "non" cheaters have been caught in a "more than friendly moment." No one thought this was asinine???

So what now? Jack figures they fucked. Phyllis says, "No no Billy just gave me a ride on his motorcycle he got today!" Jack assumes it's a euphemism and shoves the hockey stick up the keebler's ass to match the stick already living there??

No. Somehow Jack will be made to apologize for jumping to conclusions because Phyllis needed a man who GETS her. Only thing I'm glad about is Billy will be fired. Couldn't stand that loser pretending he ran Jabot.

I'm starting to wonder if Pratt is teasing us and Philly doesn't ever fuck. Because this is nuts.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 3

Technical difficulties have delayed said fucking.  Although he is a HUGE dick, unfortunately, he doesn't possess one.  Nope, not even a mismatched Vienna Finger.  So Show has had to send off to the Keebler Factory where they're baking one AS WE SPEAK.

Yup, nothing says loving like somethin' from the oven and it will be here soon!  Dontcha LUV Amazon Prime??

Off topic, but watching the Babaloo mention his parents estate in Espana, all said in his best Newport Beach accent reminded me that we've also got Swiss Miss who seems to think she can be deported 30 miles to the west of Genoa City, where the Swiss-American town of New Glarus is, and Stench Jr. managed to lose his Australian accent on the plane ride over.

Show doesn't even try - other than trying our patience, that is.

Edited by boes
  • Love 7

No. Somehow Jack will be made to apologize for jumping to conclusions because Phyllis needed a man who GETS her. Only thing I'm glad about is Billy will be fired. Couldn't stand that loser pretending he ran Jabot.

I'm starting to wonder if Pratt is teasing us and Philly doesn't ever fuck. Because this is nuts.

Oh, I'm sure Jack will be made to look crazy and irrational and then end up apologizing even though without screwing, Philly's relationship is completely inappropriate. Jack just has to "understand" and get over his wife's emotional cheating and that she runs to Billy every damn day to cry and stare at him.

• Love 7

Oh, I'm sure Jack will be made to look crazy and irrational and then end up apologizing even though without screwing, Philly's relationship is completely inappropriate. Jack just has to "understand" and get over his wife's emotional cheating and that she runs to Billy every damn day to cry and stare at him.

Yeah. Sigh

I was so hoping they fucked and Jack caught them and went nuclear. Pratt can't even do straight up soap cliche right.

• Love 5

Yeah. Sigh

I was so hoping they fucked and Jack caught them and went nuclear. Pratt can't even do straight up soap cliche right.

Ha, I knoooow. I'm still unsure of the route this will go. Will it be a one-time thing and Vic or Jack walk in the morning after? Or will it be a months-long affair? Whatever it is will happen in May, though, I'm sure.

• Love 3
Off topic, but watching the Babaloo mention his parents estate in Espana, all said in his best Newport Beach accent reminded me that we've also got Swiss Miss who seems to think she can be deported 30 miles to the west of Genoa City, where the Swiss-American town of New Glarus is, and Stench Jr. managed to lose his Australian accent on the plane ride over.

Show doesn't even try - other than trying our patience, that is.

Prince Poodle isn't off-topic, boes, because Show has forgotten where topic [or character or storyline history] went. Speaking of Count 10W30, didncha just love the part where 10W30 and St Summer sit on the bed with their sketchbooks, "relieving their tension"?

And, yup, Summer can't even draw a horsey.

• Love 5

Of course. That way when the actual sex happens he can be gutted more for believing them. That is how they roll. Poor Jack.

• Love 6

I really wonder if Pratt is an adult. The way he writes makes me think he's a 12 year old. Phyllis and Billy are having an affair. They are cheating on Jack. And even if they wanted to pretend what they are doing is somehow pure because they have not had intercourse, the make out session ought to make it clear it's not. And Phyllis keeps saying "I need to stop leaning on you" in a breathless flirty voice but continuing to cry on his shoulder. It's fucking vile.

The entertainment value of an affair on a soap is we get to see illicit behaviour play out without personal pain but also that we get to see the cheated on RAGE. We get to watch the cheaters get shit on by everyone.

In this case, these two assholes are acting as though they are innocent when they are not. And Jack doesn't get to be angry and acknowledge that he's being betrayed. What worries me is that after witnessing this scene today Jack is finally fed up and tells Phyllis to go to hell. Then when Phyllis and Billy fuck they'll say they were dumped by Jack and Victoria so it's not cheating.

Yeah, poor Jack. And poor us.

• Love 9

I have no doubt. It is poor, poor Billy. Jack will fire him so Billy will have the right to fuck his wife. Phyllis is so distraught she will run to Billy and fuck him because she sad and mad... cause Jack was mean. 

You are right about affairs should actually be interesting. This is not. I am begging for them to just have sex already because the ONLY interesting thing now is Jack going apeshit on them. Ashley too. 

• Love 8

Sorry. I am trying to recap in the absence of our fruit capper. It's disjointed and rushed.

The Billy hour continues. 

So Phyllis says "What are you doing here, Jack?" in her naked save for Billy's shirt pose on the stairs. And Jack says, "You first." So the she explains she showered and there was no robe (as she looks accusingly and smiley at Billy), then the motorcycle and Billy smirks and they kind of banter and Jack says, "What you do in your free time doesn't interest me. And you'll have lots of it. You're fired." Phyllis looks shocked. Billy has that deadman-JT's-atrocious-acting-face on. Seriously, nothing. No expression. Fuck but this guy sucks balls.

Of course Phyllis wants to know why Jack would do this to Billy blah blah finally Jack explains he had no choice because Victoria's demands and that Summer fessed up. But Billy still goes off on Jack. "You love this. You're addicted to telling me I'm a loser." lol I swear he said that. "It's not pills you're hooked on." <insert shock emoticon> Jack just stared at him for a beat. Then told Red to get dressed they were leaving. Billy snarled "She's a guest she can leave when she wants but you get out." So after slobbering over Jack's wife he tells him to get out. sigh.

Anyways, cut away and when they come back Phyllis is getting dressed elsewhere and Jack says "I trust my wife." ANVIL BOOM. Billy says "well, yeah it was an innocent bike ride" and Jack is like whatever. Billy tells him he LOVES this. Is he going to be happy now that he denied Billy what their father left all their kids??? (Um Traci doesn't work at Jabot so WTF?). Jack explains it's actually for Jabot. Then Billy tells him to "get out" again and before they leave he tells Phyllis to assure Jack he CAN'T take away what his father left for him. She leaves with Jack. Why is this on Jack? He HAD NO CHOICE. 

Billy sulks and drinks and leaves Vicki a voice mail saying you're like your dad blah blah. 

Phyllis and Jack arrive at GCAC where Summer has told the Geek Squad she outed them all and they ran off to Billy's. So Summer is sitting with Luca when Phack arrive and Phyllis hugs her and says it's all ok. Victoria won't sue. Summer hugs them both and she and Luca go fuck to celebrate. Oh well Kyle. I FF'd it all.

Phyllis then bitches at Jack about going "behind her back to fire Billy" -- um who is she married to? Jack says "That's Billy's spin." And then he explains Victoria wants to "save Billy." Phyllis of course attacks Vicki, and Jack says what's the deal? Don't you want them together? And she says it doesn't matter what I want but a person can't force another to be something other than what they are. Jack raises his eyebrows. "Who are we talking about?" 

Billy is with the Geek Squad telling them about Vicki's deal and they all marvel that Jack could FIRE HIS OWN BROTHER. Even though Billy just told them Victoria demanded he do so or they all go down. Then Billy says "But what sucks is after all our hard work, I get nothing." He said that. "our hard work" -- IS THIS A FUCKING JOKE? 

Then back to Phack arguing as Jack is explaining he doesn't want to change her. "There are times I want to change your mind about things. There's a difference." But she doesn't understand why he won't show Billy the same respect. "Disagree with his choices without condemning him." Jack rolls his eyes.

Natalie and the geek gang arrives at some point back at the GCAC and Natalie demands to know from Jack if she too will be fired like Billy. And Phyllis glares at JACK with a "yeah Jack?" expression!!!! Later Natalie tells Kevin and Mariah Jack and Vicki say she gets a big cut. She's thrilled and will split with Kevin. But Mariah is like WTF? What about me?

Back to Phack. Phyllis can't believe Billy LOST HIS PASSKEY. It was HIS. Jack says it was not. He tried to get in on Kevin's deal. (Thank God one writer remembers.) Finally after more poor Billy talk, Jack explodes and says he's had it up to here with her always defending Billy. How about she sides with him on occasion. And she says you keep taking what matters to me. And Jack says "a software program above all else?" She says "something I've worked so hard for." What is with these people? The dialogue. Jesus. Who worked for this FFS? Besides Natalie?

And Jack says I'm fighting for our marriage. And Phyllis looks angsty and so does Jack. Fade out. RME.

In other stuff, Luca-Summer sex (ugh). 

Victoria telling Victor about the deal and he loses his mind when he realizes she did it to win Billy. She wants what Victor didn't value -- her family. He screams at her like a lunatic and she leaves in tears. Victor talked to that ManBrina lookalike doctor and I FF'd all of it. Sorry.

Later Billy goes to see Vicki at NE and is pissed at her and says did you think I'd come back to you after this. It'll never happen. And storms out.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 13

Great mamacap! Everyone but Jack is an idiot.

Thanks, Patsy. lol. Mamacap! :)

It was another flip flop episode. Yesterday Phyllis was all worried she'd lost Jack and today she was bitching at him in defence of Billy again. Oh when this passkey crap is over I will weep with relief.

• Love 7

Vic should have punched Billy in his expressionless face when he touched her chin and Taylor Swifted her ass and said they were never ever ever ever gonna her back together. I mean, she's a complete daddy-obsessed idiot, but he was just scum in that scene.

Every episode we get a new Phyllis. She's either Billy's PR Agent or Jack's Wife.

I squealed when Jack said he was sick of Phyllis' Billy defense. ME TOO JACK, ME TOO.

• Love 8

Thank you so much for the Mamacap--I so despair when the fruitcap can't happen---when the actual show is on I am doing stuff--usually in the kitchen and cannot always hear or see so any Canadian cap is a huge help to me and I know how hard it is to do---

I am not sure at this point if I can hate Undertaker Billy more but I do---also Phyllis is working on my last nerve--she will never be as hateful as the Stafford Phyl but she can come pretty damn close which is all the time lately---at least it is character hate and not windmill acting choice hate---I guess--

I still loathe Victor as usual and Hilary is pretty much on that list---some days I don't like anyone but Mariah and Kevin---sigh---oh and Dr MEK but that is a longtime Tad love that I doubt this show can ruin and I hope they do not try.

Edited by Oly
  • Love 9

Max creeps me the hell out. I mean, most kids in general do, but I've never seen such a soulless and dead-eyed stare on a kid in my life.

I wonder if that's how Sheila was like as a child.

In any case, run far away from Stench and Damion, Abby!

• Love 9

I'm a fairly even-tempered person, and don't ask much of my soaps as a rule.

However...yesterday's CDN exceeded my tolerance, where boring is concerned.

Even Dr Weirdass, the prison medic, did not interest me. Just spare me the Richard Lovelace "Stone walls do not a prison make..." poetry-fans match-up with Victor. I guess a Cavalier poet is preferable to Robert Frost again, but...  I know most of the writing interns have English degrees , but c'mon kids.

And in terms of characters that long-time watchers might care about, we're treated to Jack, Victoria [interest-levels not too high here], Kevin and the Kids, and Victor [he's been on a long time; we can say that much]. And none of them is doing or saying anything interesting.

I understand the concept of a breather episode, but this was pushing it. This was a post-mortem episode.

Summer and 10W30? Oh spare me. Is her blankness her super-power? Do I care what kind of long con he's running? N to the O.

Thisisn'tBilly? Can't stand him. And the effing destruction of K's set gets worse with each passing day. Is he supposed to have horrible taste?

I shall hope for better, come Monday.

• Love 8

Thanks for the recap, mia! Most of all, thanks for NOT detailing the naked adventures of Babaloo and Snowflake.

Thanks, Ninja. :). I always feel bad about my recaps because I don't watch the whole show very often and so my recaps are heavily skewed to my tastes. I watch the characters I like and. And lately that is only Jack (and baby Sully and MEK and Ashley, but they weren't on). Although I have to admit Kevin, Mariah and Natalie were kind of funny (except in scenes with NOTBilly; no one is watchable with NOTBilly).

• Love 10

Thank you so much for the Mamacap--I so despair when the fruitcap can't happen---when the actual show is on I am doing stuff--usually in the kitchen and cannot always hear or see so any Canadian cap is a huge help to me and I know how hard it is to do---

I like the re-cap because the only thing I'm doing is not watching... not recording... just not. As my aunt Eleanor often said -- "I tried...God knows...I tried."

• Love 8

So nobody watched today's CDN, heh?

I listened, more than watched, but here's the gist of what happened.

1. Adam got fired and he suspects Victor is behind it. First he confronted Victoria thinking she was the one to do his dirty work for him since he's behind bars. Realizing it wasn't Victoria, as she would rather he stay away from Newman completely, he figures it's now Babaloo who is behind his firing as he had visited Victor in jail that morning.

2. Summer slept with the Spanish prince. No one cares. Kyle sends Summer a text while she's in bed after spending the night with Babaloo. She feels no guilt. Poor, stupid, clueless Kyle. You could do so much better. So. Much. Better.

3. Sage is still hanging around Sully, wanting to hold him and stuff. At one point she creepily peers through Sharon's window to stare wistfully at him. Run, Sully! Run!

4. Pattycakes is back and Paulie goes to visit her. It's just as creepy and inappropriate as you think. Patty want to go back to Fairview now that Dr. What'sherface is dead. Paul asks if she remembers what happened, and about the baby. She seems to and starts to tell him and then gets distracted or something. I'm not sure, I was playing Sudoku.

I think that's more or less it. Preview for tomorrow shows Nikki saying something along the lines of "you want me to move in with you and Sharon.?" Oh, man. Poor, Sharon.

ETA: I forgot about Mariah! She still wants a cut of Passkey and is bugging and guilting Kevin into asking Natalie to share the profits with her. Kevin goes to bat for Mariah but Natalie says no go. Meanwhile Summer comes along, and she and Mariah start talking. Summer leaves, Kevin comes back and tells Mariah Natalie refuses to cut her in. So sorry. Mariah says Summer made an interesting point, and if Natalie won't share any of her profits with her, why won't Kevin share his with her instead. Kevin looks like he wants to run far, far away.

Edited by jewel21
  • Love 13

So nobody watched today's CDN, heh?

I did, and it was actually better than Friday's snoozefest.

Felt a bit like better writers. And frankly anything with Miss Patty and Mr Kitty is good with me. I will even deign to say something pleasant about Sharon : she, Sage, and Chelsea are having a meeting at the club--shading Victor, and Sharon antes up with something to the effect, "Well at least you didn't have a bipolar episode and marry him..." Sage comments, "I didn't know you were funny." Sage, dear, that could be the first time you and I have had anything in common.

Also, Nick wasn't written as badly as usual--the office scenes with Victoria, and his blast at Luca were a bit better.

There. Never say that I don't have something nice to say.

• Love 8

I went home early from work yesterday so I tuned in for the first time in, maybe, 6 months. What a snoozefest! Seriously, so bor-zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Patty was great, but I like that actress. Paulie's spray tan was a sight to behold. Is Sage just going to take that baby already? That baby is doomed: saddled with faux parents, Sharin and Captain Block O'Wood and real parents, Sage (a non-character if I've ever seen one) and Dickolas. Either way, that baby is headed for a bad life.

I thought there couldn't be a more annoying voice than the one belonging to Dummer but I was wrong! Natalie. Who GAF about that girl? They are trying to make Kevin seem like this awesome catch but honestly, he just isn't. At least not for those girls. Mariah, stop whining and buy a clue.

Edited by catalogrrr
  • Love 9

What did Mariah do to deserve any profits from Pass Key? 

So Sage leaves the PH in the city, then goes to the ranch so she can see Sully through a window and hold him for 2 seconds and then goes back to the city for work?

Why would Adam think that Vicky would want him fired? Vicky wouldn't want him free to come be CEO of Newman and then she'd lose her job. The more Nick and Vicky boasted about how she's good at her job, patting herself on the back the more it seemed like she'd lose it.  Adam will totally take it from her even with him declaring he won't let Victor win.

Summer is on her high horse about testifying under oath and lying, but she has no problem lying and cheating on Kyle. 

• Love 7
real parents, Sage (a non-character if I've ever seen one) and Dickolas

and then, when they get C.A.N. back, adam will announce HE is the baby daddy and not dick.

can't wait to see the look on his face when it happens..

good times ahead folks..

• Love 5

Kevin is creepy older than those two girls. If a (former stalker) guy who is - what would you all say? Late 30s? - is hanging with my early 20s daughter??? No fucking way.

I'm telling you: Kyle will be at fault for Summer sleeping around. Just watch. He wasn't attending to her every need.

Still marvel at Pratt's hate for LB. No break up even. He faded away and will probably get a three-minute scene before he disappears again. Lol

• Love 7

and then, when they get C.A.N. back, adam will announce HE is the baby daddy and not dick.

can't wait to see the look on his face when it happens..

good times ahead folks..

Oh yeah. I forgot that Adam is that baby's father, and not Dickolas.

Wait, it's not that I forgot, it's that I don't care. LOL

I forgot to mention that I won tickets to the National Women's Show in Ottawa last weekend. Joshua Morrow was the "guest star". I didn't see him, though, because I went on the Saturday and he appeared the Sunday. I had other commitments on Sunday but even if I didn't I wouldn't have gone anyway.

• Love 5

I've been in headache hell today. Fast skim of show revealed that little demon boy actually went ahead with his fantasy of taking out his half-sibling to be. He used some fishing line (I think) and set it up at the top of the stairs. And Abby tumbled down the stairs at the GCAC as she was headed down to her surprise baby shower (that demon planned).

Everyone was horrified as she fell but Max smirked. Really, Pratt? You're going there? A little boy who is capable of this? FFS. Not that this baby was going to survive. But making Max, a little boy, evil?

Adam and Victor arguing blah blah. Victor has a PLAN; he doesn't give a crap about NE. RME. I'm more and more convinced he'll be "dead" soon.

Sage and Sharon are trying to solve the mystery of Dr. A. and the baby etc. At one point Sharon says Patty isn't violent, something must have had to trigger her (to kill Dr. A). 

Okay this is the woman who has shot Jack how many times? Not violent my ass.

• Love 15

Fast skim of show revealed that little demon boy actually went ahead with his fantasy of taking out his half-sibling to be. 

At one point Sharon says Patty isn't violent, something must have had to trigger her (to kill Dr. A). 

I hope Damien is the next murder victim.

Patty ha assaulted, murdered, and attempted to murder several people so I'm not sure what Sharon is talking about. Maybe she's off her meds.

• Love 7