Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

LOL at Victor having the affair with the judge and the 2 ladies having that conversation while Adam lays there in his hospital bed.

Adam's expression with the judge told Nikki the affair was with Victor was hilarious. He looked like he desperately wanted to be anywhere but in that room. And, like he wished he had a bottle of bleach to wash out his eyes and scrub clean his brain from the ensuing visual, heh.

• Love 11

Adam shackled to the bed pipping in comments and looks while the affair spat went on was hilarious.

Christian is shown alive at the end with a nurse who took him for I assume the crazy doctor, wow shocked he's alive. lol

• Love 5

**le sigh**  guess this means sharon will "give birth to her and dylan's" son soon...

and then it will be torn away from her when it's discovered who he is...

my poor drugged delusional sharon....%(

Edited by valleycliffe
  • Love 8

I thought Christian was supposed to be a preemie. That was a normal sized baby in that crib. Also, where the hell was that nurse hiding him? In a supply closet?

Edited because spelling is hard.

Edited by jewel21
  • Love 7

I know Dylan is stupid and can't count from 1 to 9 months, but surely Mariah must question how this huge ass baby suddenly sprang from Sharon's flat belly, right??? Come on!!!

If Ashley didn't realize (minus drugs and such) that she hadn't shoved out a baby the day before... How sprung is she?  Like Joan Rivers said "Walking down the street and Plop... Look What I Have On A Leash."

• Love 3

It is ridiculous writing at its best. How the fuck does Mariah not know this cannot be the idiot's baby? And Sharon gets absolutely no sympathy from me (surprised huh). Her refusal to be honest let this whole chain of events happen. I won't feel sorry when this baby is ripped from her arms either. How is Mariah going to come out of this smelling fresh and rosey. They are going to need a truck full of febreeze after this shit story is finished.

• Love 3

As far as Mariah knows didn't Sharon tell her last that she was pregnant again? Mariah can only be blamed for not being able to count (which apparently everyone can't count) and  not telling about the initial miscarriage.

• Love 1

If you need to, pick up the small cyber-pebbles now, because I actually didn't dislike all of yesterday's CDN.

Now, nothing in the known universe could make me say anything positive about the Neil/Dylan/Hilary/Gwen and sister Anorexia Nexus. Nothing. That just keeps swirling slowly toward the clogged drain that is plot-planning and continuity on this show. Bleah--oh, Hilary, did the sight of Dr Tad make you lose consciousness? Just wait, hon, because looking too closely at Neil may have even worse consequences.

And Christine, just hit Adam with a tranquilizer dart and get him out of the way. I hear the Marianas Trench is nice this time of year. I've started a novena that Chelsea may realize that Adam lies more easily than he breathes. Will my prayers be answered? [Oh, wait, was the TM nerd in Adam's room yesterday or today? Ah, I don't care.]

That's just the usual bitching, so what didn't I dislike?

Well, what's passing for corporate intrigue chez Jabot--their new tenant seems kinda bitchy. VCN thought the third floor was a bit tatty, apparently. And that part had some fun interchanges. The return of the Paragon Whatever is less interesting, but why not just chew this stupid storyline to death?

One thing is better than nothing...

• Love 2

It is ridiculous writing at its best. How the fuck does Mariah not know this cannot be the idiot's baby? And Sharon gets absolutely no sympathy from me (surprised huh). Her refusal to be honest let this whole chain of events happen. I won't feel sorry when this baby is ripped from her arms either. How is Mariah going to come out of this smelling fresh and rosey. They are going to need a truck full of febreeze after this shit story is finished.

I might have agreed with you if she was at home with this fraud of a pregnancy. However, Sharon is being drugged to the gills by psycho doc and in effect brainwashed. The character wouldn't know her own hand, no less her own baby. In this case it is the doctor who is perpetuating this fraudulent pregnancy. Sharon wasn't the one who pulled out a pregnancy pillow, it was psycho doc. Sharon is being isolated and drugged into mental oblivion.

Another Prattfail about mental illness.....

• Love 10

They were all so dumb instantly going after Adam. They find out that 2 people who were buried and both are crazy made it out of the fire and they don't think "hey maybe they're together and helped the other?" 

Where did Billy suddenly get all these smarts from to use Paragon? I guess he gets Victor and frames Adam in one swing, but he's hurting his own company. Unless he's the one buying up everything the program is selling. 

• Love 1

I guess they are trying to make ED look younger with the bangs and straight hair.  She looks great but that dress did her body no favors in the tummy area!  Spanx, over here!  

I was glad to see Christine finally get her way and get Adam hauled off to prison, 3rd time is a charm.  Now he can finally use the potty without dragging the bed along.....

God enough about Paragon.  

Edited by Foghorn Leghorn
  • Love 2

It's official, folks!

Chelsea is the dumbest being on two feet! [And that rating includes Nick]

Chelsea shut up: "But you've got to get Adam out of prison!" "You're his father..."

OTOH, enjoying Phyllis, and enjoying GT's take on her, too. Not, however, enjoying the animal print item she was wearing.

Wishing for a black hole to pull in Neil...

• Love 3

A black hole will never pull in Neil. You see, game recognizes game. When black holes talk smack about each other, they say stuff like, "You call that an event horizon? Neil Winters sucks harder than that!" Yeah, a black hole can rip apart a galaxy or swallow a planet, but they know, deep within their mysterious, crushing depths, that they cannot suck the very marrow of joy out of the bone of human experience like Neil. #science

Thumper, your post is gold.

I wonder where Dylan got the idea he was a member of the law enforcement community, PAUL WILLIAMS?!

• Love 12

I might have agreed with you if she was at home with this fraud of a pregnancy. However, Sharon is being drugged to the gills by psycho doc and in effect brainwashed. The character wouldn't know her own hand, no less her own baby. In this case it is the doctor who is perpetuating this fraudulent pregnancy. Sharon wasn't the one who pulled out a pregnancy pillow, it was psycho doc. Sharon is being isolated and drugged into mental oblivion.

Another Prattfail about mental illness.....

Yes but she checked herself into this mental hospital after failing to immediately get pregnant again to avoid Dylan's scrutiny, while still telling him she's knocked up, so what exactly was her cockamamie plan in the first place??

How did she plan to produce a baby while at te funny farm?

• Love 2

It's official, folks!

Chelsea is the dumbest being on two feet! [And that rating includes Nick]

Chelsea shut up: "But you've got to get Adam out of prison!" "You're his father..."

Agreed! She sounded ridiculous in today's eppy whining every two seconds while visiting Adam in jail. Also, didn't she keep harping about wanting him to come home like he went away to sleep away camp or something? Dude is in jail because a court of law sentenced him to ten years in prison for running over a little girl (even though I think the verdict is stupid) he can't just come home because you want him to, Chelsea. Jesus.

• Love 6

Paul had Dylan running the Fire evacuation and then is going to yell he's not a cop? Then he;s asking Dylan for his insight by the end of the episode. Paul needs to pick a side and stay on it.

I hate Victor for turning on Adam again so fast while Jack defends him. 

• Love 7

As far as Mariah knows didn't Sharon tell her last that she was pregnant again?

Ya 3 months ago.  Such bullshit. Mariah isn't an idiot like her mother.. well obviously she is. Or just as fucking evil.

Yes but she checked herself into this mental hospital after failing to immediately get pregnant again to avoid Dylan's scrutiny, while still telling him she's knocked up, so what exactly was her cockamamie plan in the first place??

Exactly. This is on the idiot. I have absolutely no sympathy for her.  And going to have even less for Mariah. She was stolen as a baby and she knows Sharon could not have a kid already. NO chance.  

• Love 1

I'm pretty sure Sharon's plan wasn't to be drugged out of her mind, isolated from friends and family, and used as a My First Pregnancy Barbie by a doctor who should probably be a patient instead. Her initial plan to not reveal the miscarriage was dumb, especially since it was done to protect Dylan's precious man-feelings.

It's like...some dude streaking at a sporting event. It's a stupid thing to do, but if security tasered, curb-stomped, and then loosed a pack a wolverines on him before arranging an impromptu firing squad, I'd hope most people wouldn't think the streaker deserved that level of punishment for one idiotic act.

Unless the streaker is Nick Newman. Then cry "douchebag!" and let slip the wolverines of war.

• Love 14

The show can't let Sharon be a victim when she is. They give her no power. And yet she is not allowed a whit of compassion when she's violated, ill, emotionally abandoned, gaslit, terrorized, mocked, humiliated, bereaved.

It's - I'll say it again - shit writing of the highest order. The kind that not only leaves you emotionally unsatisfied, it makes you enraged.

• Love 19

I am watching sporadically these days.  This Hillary story is so ridiculous, but today it was downright hilarious (normally I don't bother to watch anything to do with Devon).  So Neil is in love with Hillary, dumps Gwen, and Gwen is going to tell the truth?  For a guy who used to be a successful CEO, Neil has shit for brains these days.  Of course there will be no consequences for Neil.

• Love 10

When Gwen was first introduced I found her to be a breath of fresh air. The last few weeks she's been annoying me but today I wanted to stab her in the face. What was once a lovely, intelligent, independent woman has now been reduced to a jealous, insecure, bitter, stupid hag.

Over Neil. Neil!

I can't even.

What a waste of a character.

• Love 10

If they wanted to write Billy out for a while they could have him discover who hit Delia and tries to get Adam out of jail where he is beaten up and in danger - Billy feels so guilty that he caused Dee's death and all that he confesses to what Adam never told, to kidnap, shooting Adam and causing Gabe's death during the commission of a felony.

Billy gets to use the jail set. That might be good.

But no: Pratt would have him kidnapped (by Victor of course) and while in a coma - given a sex change operation and plastic surgery to look like Sharon who is whisked off to Peru. When he wakes up - "The character of Billy Abbott is now being played by Sharon Case" he and Victoria try to overcome the no-penis thing. It's Pratt's idea of a lesbian story.

• Love 13

Pure guess, but what if psych doc & baby snatching nurse turn out to be related to the girl Nick paralyzed as a teen. Grown, rehab financed by Grampire but bitter...

If they were just looking for a baby, they would not have gone to a grandchild of said Grampire. They would have gone to someone with no money or political clout. Taking Christian was a choice, probably for revenge or some sort of payback. Against Nick or Sharon or even Adam. Possibly by Ian or one of his followers.

A memorial service instead of a funeral was bs. A baby like Christian would have had a funeral, even if a premie, with a funeral home saying there's no body etc. Doesn't matter if it was open casket or not, but there would be funeral home involved. Nick & Sage might not go, but Grampire would.

So, maybe he planned this shitstorm of a baby snatch...

Just possibilities....

I just keep coming up with worse Prattfails!

• Love 4

IIRC Sharon went to Fairview as a delaying tactic. She used the excuse of regulating her meds. But she signed herself in, never signed up for drugging or brainwashing. Even Crazy Patty knew something was wrong.

Sharon never planned on switching babies with Sage. She didn't plan this Prattfail. She went to Fairview to avoid telling Dylan about the miscarriage & possibly turn up pregnant. It was never about baby switching. It wasn't being isolated and drugged, with the doc sedating her into oblivion.

Cockamamie is Sharon's MO, not a plan involving at least 2 or more people.

In my previous experience, psych nurses (& hospitals) avoid any medical problem at all costs. When we had anorexic kids in with cardiac problems related to their malnutrition, psych nurses were too terrified to care for them. It would be the same with pregnancy. If the Sharon/Ashley deliveries/switch had happened in real life, Fairview would be shut down, if not sued by Grampire & minions. Probably both. Fairview taking a pregnant woman they previously screwed is not going to happen. Prattfail!!!

• Love 4

Yes but if she planned to get pregnant again how would she accomplish that in Fairview?

Wasn't she jumping Dylan any chance she got? Since Prattass doesn't fully explain a character's motives, I don't know if she planned to turn up pregnant or not, or if she'd say she had a miscarriage at Fairview. In view of their previous fails at Fairview, this would be possible.

In any case, Sharon went in to "regulate" her meds. She didn't sign up for the treatment psycho doc gave her.

Prattfail....

• Love 9

So at the end of today's Canadian, the Doc presents Sharon with her new son. WTF?  Already? Seriously?! This is even dumber than I thought.

The Doc seems even more nuts than Patty and definitely seemed to have a chip on her shoulder when talking to Nick and Sage about the Newmans. It definitely has to be somebody who has been burned by them in the past. I guess it could be the pool teen whose neck broke as others have suggested.

Whatever, this is such a dumb story line I don't even know why I'm bothering with this post, heh.

• Love 8

When Gwen was first introduced I found her to be a breath of fresh air. The last few weeks she's been annoying me but today I wanted to stab her in the face. What was once a lovely, intelligent, independent woman has now been reduced to a jealous, insecure, bitter, stupid hag.

I agree with you so much. I liked her a lot now I am waiting for her to be killed off and I can't blame Kneel for wanting away from her. I do keep hoping this is Hilary's way of  making  Kneel and Darvon PAY.

• Love 6

Pure guess, but what if psych doc & baby snatching nurse turn out to be related to the girl Nick paralyzed as a teen. Grown, rehab financed by Grampire but bitter...

If they were just looking for a baby, they would not have gone to a grandchild of said Grampire. They would have gone to someone with no money or political clout. Taking Christian was a choice, probably for revenge or some sort of payback. Against Nick or Sharon or even Adam. Possibly by Ian or one of his followers.

A memorial service instead of a funeral was bs. A baby like Christian would have had a funeral, even if a premie, with a funeral home saying there's no body etc. Doesn't matter if it was open casket or not, but there would be funeral home involved. Nick & Sage might not go, but Grampire would.

So, maybe he planned this shitstorm of a baby snatch...

Just possibilities....

I just keep coming up with worse Prattfails!

That plot has been posted before but the comments made by the doctor made it all the more plausible!

• Love 1

I'm sure Chuckles thinks he's penning some grand, sweeping drama where viewers will ooooh and ahhhh over the karmic payback of Sharon getting Adam's baby and Adam believing his son died. Why, it's practically a Greek tragedy! Here in reality town, the audience is overcome by the stench of hackery and wondering if Pratt has ever had an original thought in his life.

I would bet cash money that we're supposed to feel sorry for Sage as a side effect of this whole sick storyline. Just another fail in the career of Grandmaster Fail, Chuck Pratt.

• Love 14

In any case, Sharon went in to "regulate" her meds. She didn't sign up for the treatment psycho doc gave her.

Prattfail....

No she didn't. She went there to cover her ass like usual. She could have tried the honesty route but that is not how that idiot operates.