Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

I remember when they showed the scene of the paramedics I thought it was stupid (what else is new) that none of them are attending to Adam, assessing him, etc. They are calmly rolling over the stretcher and paying no attention to the patient lying on the street. He could have been dead for all they knew. And apparently the G.C. Hospital Emergency Room is not staffed by doctors, but rather they are on call. Poor Stitch was all dressed up in a suit and about to propose to Abby when he gets paged to come to the hospital. Because there were no doctors there to take care of a patient being brought in by ambulance. Stitch not being able to propose to Abby was the only win in this whole storyline.

Somehow this H&R is going to lead to the driver who hit Dee.

Agreed. Let's hope it doesn't take another two years.

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 9

Chloe being the driver was totally predictable. Both Mariah and Esther figured out in 2 seconds it was Chloe just by seeing her. 

Loved Jack telling Phyllis that Adam helped him not relapse, his being happy & staying when Adam made it and criticizing Victor's sudden Adam concern. Victor and Jack also getting involved as a team when the cop wouldn't let Chelsea into Adam's room was good. 

Doesn't Ben think he should wait until Newman family crisis is over before proposing? He proposes in scrubs fresh out of surgery with Adam when Abby's on her way to check on Chelsea? That was a really sweet proposal though.

Can't wait to see Chloe and Chelsea go at it tomorrow.

• Love 3

Surveillance footage of Adam's hit & run reveals the Driver is............

33ucykp.jpg

........ Crazy CHLOE!!!

Are y'all shocked & awed yet by Chucky Pratt's paint-by-numbers writing?

MqyB8S.gif

OUCH! Poor Mariah! Bashed in the head by the Crazy Hat Lady herself.

This fills Pratt's Daily Assault Quota.

• Love 10

I am not normally an advocate of children dying on soaps, but if it will get rid of Sage I am all for it. That, or have Chloe, Nikki or Phyllis run her over. Just get her off of my screen. The actor's OTT portrayal of a happy person has been eclipsed by her OTT portrayal of an upset mother. The look on her face in the scene where Nikki first hugs her had me laughing out loud. She looked just like grumpy cat. If I had a clue of how to capture that scene and split screen with grumpy cat I would - it was uncanny. Or should I say uncaty, And who the heck bites off the head of the doctor who just saved your kid's life? Seriously? I. Just. Can't.

Stitch's proposal to Abby was sweet, but he proposed to the wrong person. He knows it, Ashley knows it, and I would think many viewers know it. He has no chemistry with Abby whatsoever. But we will be dragged through months of this farce of a relationship. Yawn.

• Love 9

Surveillance footage of Adam's hit & run reveals the Driver is............

33ucykp.jpg

........ Crazy CHLOE!!!

Are y'all shocked & awed yet by Chucky Pratt's paint-by-numbers writing?

MqyB8S.gif

OUCH! Poor Mariah! Bashed in the head by the Crazy Hat Lady herself.

This fills Pratt's Daily Assault Quota.

You knew it would be her, the crazy eyes, the gun, the mystery baby....back to the loony bin she goes....

That Pratt, he luvs his crazy women!

• Love 6

I am not normally an advocate of children dying on soaps, but if it will get rid of Sage I am all for it. That, or have Chloe, Nikki or Phyllis run her over. Just get her off of my screen. The actor's OTT portrayal of a happy person has been eclipsed by her OTT portrayal of an upset mother. The look on her face in the scene where Nikki first hugs her had me laughing out loud. She looked just like grumpy cat. If I had a clue of how to capture that scene and split screen with grumpy cat I would - it was uncanny. Or should I say uncaty, And who the heck bites off the head of the doctor who just saved your kid's life? Seriously? I. Just. Can't.

Stitch's proposal to Abby was sweet, but he proposed to the wrong person. He knows it, Ashley knows it, and I would think many viewers know it. He has no chemistry with Abby whatsoever. But we will be dragged through months of this farce of a relationship. Yawn.

I agree if it will get rid of Sage and KS who at best is a mediocore actress than let the child die. I am so tired of having to use my FF button she always has the same expression eyes squinted teeth showing look of horor on her face whether she is happy, sad, scared or angry no change in expression.  She does give grumpy cat compitition.

• Love 8

We should all enjoy the superb screenwriting skillz involved in putting any negative statements about Adam into the mouths of increasingly negative characters [Chloe] and charcoal-grey characters tied to those characters [Kevin].

Hi guys who write this shit! Homer knew about this--he had an ugly guy called Thersites, who mouthed every unpopular sentiment, so everybody knew how to take those sentiments.

• Love 4

I watched today.  Does anyone think that Chloe is faking her mental illness at the end when she said she had to get home to Delia?  To cover up for the baby she presumably has?

So Chloe admitted that she knew it wasn't Adam's fault that he hit Delia but she still decided she should kill him.  Okay, then.  I don't think that is mental illness, but it shows an extreme lack of judgement and logic.

• Love 5

Chloe switched from all about Adam, wanting him dead for revenge to talking about Delia when she said "she had to get home to her daughter" in a flash. I think it was too convenient for her and she had to cover. 

• Love 3

So Chloe parted Mariahs hair with a bottle of Jim Beam. A better lock her up in a bin somewhere before Mariah gets hold of her. If what I'm thinking is correct Mariah will probably end up raising her Delia 2.0.

• Love 2

Better than the *FART, better than Joe zoning back in on Lily, better even than Dr MEK toying with his delivery...Hilary done got up and left! She knew what was good for her!

*Forgive Adam Runaway Train

Edited by pearlite
  • Love 6

You know, whenever I watch the show on CBS, I'm struck by how much drug advertising there is on American TV! So far, I've seen ads for drugs for lung cancer, fibromyalgia, and insomnia, and an ambulance-chaser ad for people who develop diabetes after taking Lipitor!

• Love 10

Oh well. We can just relax because there will be the traditional [for Genoa City] power outage.

Because too many people are getting along--Nikki and Phyllis, Jack and Victor [sorta]... But wait! Cane's about to be redeemed! Anyone out there care? Anyone?

And Global Toronto's not going to tell you a whole lot more...but who's that guy in the Ninja suit?

Edited by pearlite
  • Love 1

Hi.

I just came in to say that I hate the Neil/Hevon storyline.

I mean, I think I hate every storyline, but that one takes the cake.

*insert Miranda Priestly "That's all," gif*

• Love 4

Everyone forgives Adam especially when he gets smashed, bent, folded, or mutilated. The same way they invariably, forgive Victor for killing their babies, making them lose custody of their kids, trashing them 1000 different ways

As for Jack, brother schmother, anyone can come out of the same vagina as you or sperm donor – but you really gotta love the guy who, when the hooker you're doing smack with dies on your living room floor in your mansion, he comes and gets rid of the body and dumps it in an alley for you. That's a friend deserving of loyalty.

• Love 1

Wasn't that house that Neil bought out in the middle of nowhere, Devon got car trouble out there once and there was nobody around for help. Yet Hillary is able to make it from there to the park, on her own and on foot after just being bed ridden for months? 

I liked Adam's WTF face when Jack and Victor walked into his room together and his crack that he'd have to be really close to death for them to show up together, then he asked no really why are you together. LOL He acted like it was creeping him out.

Why is Nikki planning this gala at all? Shouldn't it be Jill and Phyllis? But I guess they need Nikki and Phyllis to banter and come together while Victor and Jack are fighting over Paragon and going to visit Adam.  

• Love 3

dqsnjm.jpg

Hilary looks FILTHY! She's been wearing those same funky old clothes since this summer.

That asshole Neil couldn't buy her a new hoodie????

O6znP2.gif

Hilary acts like she doesn't know Cane, won't talk to him, and runs away when he turns his back.

LB8FHP.gif

But she knows Gwen and suddenly so talkative.

"It's SO good to see you"

WTF.

HBMGKS.gif

Sharon & Hilary have something in common.

Drugged and held hostage by sketchy doctors.

He's doing this in the lobby of a public hospital. This dude is like Dexter!

• Love 6

During Hilary's entire marriage and even before it she wanted Devon, so her amnesia "get out of here now" to Devon was ridiculous and so false. If they had a real marriage that showed Hilary actually loving him like that it would have worked, but this is a total rewrite of history. Hilary wanted Devon through her entire marriage ot Neal.

What was with the Sage propping, OMG I can't take it and her. Chelsea even being happy to see her and them hugging. Nikki and Victor treating her like the Queen of the world, Nick calling her the best stepmother ever. I really hope she dies in this fire. She and Chelsea being in the same costume could be for some reason.

• Love 12

^^^^^Are you shitting me?  Herb and Chelzzzz are both wearing scrubs?  The love of Chelzzzzz life is almost run over to death and Herb's seedling is tenuously holding on to life and they are walking around at a party in HOSPITAL scrubs?  How tone deaf are the writers?  Even the writers for Always Sunny would consider this bad taste.  Jeez.

• Love 9

Both wearing scrubs and the same color too.  The most eye rolling scene is when they see each other at the party and Sage and Chelsea are laughing and Chelsea comes over to hugs her and they all are besties.

• Love 5

Both wearing scrubs and the same color too.  The most eye rolling scene is when they see each other at the party and Sage and Chelsea are laughing and Chelsea comes over to hugs her and they all are besties.

Well we know something will happen to someone in pink scrubs and will be left to wonder which one? 

Edited by Foghorn Leghorn
  • Love 3

^^^^^Are you shitting me?  Herb and Chelzzzz are both wearing scrubs?  The love of Chelzzzzz life is almost run over to death and Herb's seedling is tenuously holding on to life and they are walking around at a party in HOSPITAL scrubs?  How tone deaf are the writers?  Even the writers for Always Sunny would consider this bad taste.  Jeez.

Yes, so amazing that GC Memorial has scrubs available and waiting for visitors in need of an insta halloween costume. Now if they had only provided stethoscopes as well Chesz and Herb could have masqueraded as doctors - ha.

Please please please make it Herb who meets her demise. The fawning over her by Nikki and Victor is just so ridiculous and not the least bit believable even for a soap. And this soap, which says a lot.

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 11

Well we know something will happen to someone in pink scrubs and will be left to wonder which one? 

This is precisely what I'm expecting.

Well, it's gotta be the one with the ombre hair.  No, wait, they BOTH now have ombre hair.  How about the one who carried Adam's baby?  No, that won't work.  Sorry, I got nuthin'. 

LOL

As for that other plot thread: Of all the things in the world, I didn't expect Hilary to completely erase her relationship with Devon. I swear. I hope she's playing Neil so that he'll go crazy and out himself.

And it's nice to see Scott Elrod again. At first I wondered if TPTB had fired him. Then of course, a couple of weeks ago he showed up on How to Get Away with Murder, and I figured that he'd moved on completely... 

• Love 4

As for that other plot thread: Of all the things in the world, I didn't expect Hilary to completely erase her relationship with Devon. I swear. I hope she's playing Neil so that he'll go crazy and out himself.

Ya, I am thinking that Hillary must be playing Neil. She was in love with Devon before she married Neil and never replused (as many of us were/are) by him so her reactions to him make no sense. In addition if she really has lost her memory of being married to Devon but remembers her time with Neil when she woke up from her coma she would have known she was in the boathouse of the property that Neil had bought for her. So even if she wasn't playing Neil she shouldn't be clinging to him but rather going WTH was I doing there? But I think she is playing him. At least I hope that is where this is going. I will be ticked off if Neil walks away from this unscathed as if he was TGVN.

• Love 4

Christine is psycho obsessed with Adam, deciding on her own Adam will be released tonight. Telling Stitch he had to release Adam and disagreeing with his medical opinion. Who is she to tell the doctor what is right for his patient? Then handcuffing him to the bed.

More Sage propping by Victor and now Nikki's telling Chelsea she has the entire Newman family behind her.

Like Michael & Adam. Nice of Michael to ask Lauren to show Adam the parade on the Skype.

What a rewrite of history with Hilary's amnesia. Since when was she so in love with Neil? "I'd never cheat on you." Wasn't Hilary making out with Devon even before she married Neil? What's the writing with her acting like Neil's her true love and she'd never cheat or have feelings for Devon. The writers didn't do their homework or this is really odd selective amnesia.

Is the devil supposed to be Ian Ward? It looks like his body type.

• Love 4

Please not another cat and mouse with Hilary/Neil and Devon!  Who cares!!  It is like a bad movie that never ends!

I hope Cane had a stunt actor take that fall in the stairwell with a cast of thousands!

I absolutely hate hate hate Christine!  They have turned her character into 100%++ bitch.  She has no warmth.  She is taking the role of DA personally and should be in Fairview!  

• Love 9

Poor Faith, just as expected NIck has her on ignore in favour of his latest spawn. Her mother is in Fairview so Nick is the only parent Faith has at the moment but he is ditching her to spend the night with Christian in the hospital. Sprout doesn't even know who he is and Herb will be there already so why does Dick have to be there too? Usually Halloween is a special night for kids and parents like to hear about how their night went, see the loot they got, watch the kids bounce off the walls as they inhale candy. But nope, not Dick. Poor Faith. I wonder if he even bothered to find out where and who she will be with?

• Love 11

Poor Faith, just as expected NIck has her on ignore in favour of his latest spawn. Her mother is in Fairview so Nick is the only parent Faith has at the moment but he is ditching her to spend the night with Christian in the hospital. Sprout doesn't even know who he is and Herb will be there already so why does Dick have to be there too? Usually Halloween is a special night for kids and parents like to hear about how their night went, see the loot they got, watch the kids bounce off the walls as they inhale candy. But nope, not Dick. Poor Faith. I wonder if he even bothered to find out where and who she will be with?

And yet, if something happened to her , it would make the canonization of Delia look like just another Tuesday.  I can hear it now "Oh, she was the most beloved child who ever blessed us with her angelic presence. Remember all those things she loved? French tulips, Persian kittens and Turkish baths.  Oh, yes we loved her soooo much, she was our sunshine, our only sunshine, she made us happy when skies were gray."  Bleh.

• Love 9

And yet, if something happened to her , it would make the canonization of Delia look like just another Tuesday. I can hear it now "Oh, she was the most beloved child who ever blessed us with her angelic presence. Remember all those things she loved? French tulips, Persian kittens and Turkish baths. Oh, yes we loved her soooo much, she was our sunshine, our only sunshine, she made us happy when skies were gray." Bleh.

You're so right. Lol and that's practically the same dialogue.

• Love 2

So at the end of today's CDN, Adam,Billy, Jack, Phyllis, Victor, Nick,Sage, Abby,Ashley, Ben, Noah, Luca, Joe and Cane are left behind in the building. Paul is there as well as Dylan. The children are all out along Kevin, Mariah and the other women. Cane is trapped in a locked room, Ben is injured and so is Adam. The "devil" locked Cane in a file room, cracked Adam over the head and Stitch has a broken leg,some ribs and possibly a punctured lung. Hmm...

NE is burning and collapsing. Does this mean we'll hear AD NAUSEUM about Victor having to rebuild from the ground up with his bare fucking hands until our ears bleed? 

• Love 12

So at the end of today's CDN, Adam,Billy, Jack, Phyllis, Victor, Nick,Sage, Abby,Ashley, Ben, Noah, Luca, Joe and Cane are left behind in the building. Paul is there as well as Dylan. The children are all out along Kevin, Mariah and the other women. Cane is trapped in a locked room, Ben is injured and so is Adam. The "devil" locked Cane in a file room, cracked Adam over the head and Stitch has a broken leg,some ribs and possibly a punctured lung. Hmm...

NE is burning and collapsing. Does this mean we'll hear AD NAUSEUM about Victor having to rebuild from the ground up with his bare fucking hands until our ears bleed? 

Now where have I seen this story before...hmm...let me think...GH mid 2004-2005? So predictable. 

• Love 2

Well since show's going through all of Chucks favorites might as well throw in a crazy woman on a rampage and a rape with the other catastrophes. It's not like he's getting tired of those tropes either.

Who's gonna be the rapist?  We're batting .500 with the appearance of Pattycakes. 

• Love 1

Really liked all the action of the episode, it was good seeing the entire cast all together. All the action, fire and people trapped. Kevin and Mariah did good getting the kids out and making it a fun game. Phyllis and Jack laughing at the situations they've had to get themselves out of.

I did LOL at Dylan being in charge, being the one in the helicopter doing the rescue on the roof. 

Adam's gone to save Chelsea, meanwhile she's with Vicky and Nikki on the chopper. Then she'll probably find out Adam went in and go back up too!

There's a fire and people are trapped, Christine knows exactly where Adam is and yet she's still bitching about  Adam escaping and why wasn't Adam arrested? Paul knows he's gone up to get his wife and exactly where he is. It's not like Adam's making a run for the border.

Loved the montage at the end with the YR theme music. 

• Love 4

There's a fire and people are trapped, Christine knows exactly where Adam is and yet she's still bitching about  Adam escaping and why wasn't Adam arrested? Paul knows he's gone up to get his wife and exactly where he is. It's not like Adam's making a run for the border.

Cockroach is disgusting. I hope the helicopter lands on her.

• Love 6

Cockroach is disgusting. I hope the helicopter lands on her.

Not a chance, sorry.

AdamBackdraft would single-handedly lift up that chopper and save her for posterity!

Didn't mind the party all in all, but fergawdsake, does Adam have to take up his bed and walk? Miracle of Miracles! He'll be encroaching on Dylan's pedestal of sanctity soon.

• Love 4

I think Adam has saved quite a few people in the past, right? (Excluding that miscarriage he caused.)  Wasn't there a tornado, an almost drowning--I cannot remember but I just sort of recall him being redeemed before.  But who the heck is he going to save if everyone is out of the building?

Who is the red devil?  I have the same question on Scream Queens. I suppose it will be Ian Ward.  Or Marco.  But I would like it to be Krazy Kelly.  And then she could confess that she ran over Delia.

• Love 4

Cane, Stitch, Ashley, Jack and Phyllis are still trapped. Abby's going to find them with Billy. But Adam's unconscious at the moment red devil hit him on the head just like Cane, but Billy & Victor's found Adam. So he could wake up and go off to save any of them too.

Edited by Artsda