Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

(edited)

One can only hope that this latest Miracle child sprung from Dickweed's loins will be as magnificent as the first Miracle Child Daffy Sylvester Tainted Peanut Lips Dummer!  Or better yet the second Miracle Child ~ the Tumbling Blueberry.  Tumbling Blueberry, Tumbling SageBrush a coincidence?  Not if we're lucky!

Edited by Suby
  • Love 7

Small mercies but can I say how happy I am that AH is being made to look NICE. Updos and sexy dresses. The mop is nowhere to be seen. Bravo show! They're also dressing her in a lot of black. She's seriously a girl Victor. lol.

• Love 9
(edited)

I have some questions. I don't understand the Sharon/Dylan cellphone business. I know Sharon sent a message to Avery on Dylan's phone, but...Something's missing. (Or maybe I missed it because I don't always pay attention to their storyline.) 

1. Why is Dylan falling for Sharon's shtick so easily? Did she erase her message to Avery from his phone? (I'm assuming that's what happened.) She disgusts me.

2. Secondly, with all of this text business, I can't believe the people who run this show expect us to believe that Avery and Dylan haven't tried to speak to each other. If my One True Love sent me an out of character message, I'd call him up and say,"Bae, what the hell...?" Or whatever it is kids say these days*. ;)

Did I miss something, or have Dylan and Avery actually not called each other to clarify things?

I hope I'm overreacting.

As for the rest of today's show, Fack cracked me up big time with the way he confessed to his faux amnesia. Also, for the first time in a long while, I found myself wondering if Victor's always mumbled. I have about an intermediate-level understanding of Spanish, and I could only make out about 50% of what he said. (He uses a wee bit of Spanish in one of his scenes with Fack.) "Puerto numero tres," indeed

*I'm probably nearly as old as the actors in this storyline. I just don't take their characters very seriously.

Edited by C76
  • Love 6

ugh. This show is determined to make us give a shit about Sage. Not working. 

We could call someone to start a prayer circle for a tock - not me - I'm too busy drinking to pray..

• Love 8

Here's how it should work:

Nick: I can tell you're keeping something from me, Sage. You have to know that no matter what the secret is, I'll still love you and our precious babyboon.

Sage: Oh Nick. You don't understand. I knowingly engaged in this terrible deception. I was totally in my right mind.

Nick: I want to marry you, my zesty herb. Together we can overcome any obstacle, unless that obstacle involves math, spelling, or reading.

Sage: What I did... It's worse than defrauding the Bingham estate.

Nick: I once jerked off onto a display of Chiquita bananas at the supermarket. I understand shame and regret.

Sage: Wow. Okay. Gabriel Bingham is actually your brother Adam. I found him after a car wreck, nursed him back to health, and found a plastic surgeon who could transform him into your old school chum.

Nick: You better bounce, whore.

Sage runs out into traffic as Nikki and Neil conduct an illegal street race.

Nick (on phone): Sharon, babe! Busy tonight?

• Love 17

I loved the Sharon party and all the Sharon/Dylan.

If Sage's pregnant I hope that the baby isn't the reason Adam's found out because of a DNA test indicating both potential fathers share DNA.

• Love 4

maybe someone could spray the herb with some weed-b-gone and stop her from propagating..

If Herb is indeed sprouting a little cutting, I hope it was fertilized by Gadam and not Dickolas. Much more interesting storylines by going in that direction. Heck, it could even end up with vision problems though I would hate this farce to be dragged on for another several months before Gabe's true identity came to light.

• Love 6

Herb is preggo? Quick, everyone find out Dummer is the cabin killer and after everyone  (including Sharon)apologizes to her she can cwy while driving and plow Herb down. Dummer is GC's answer to planned parenthood. Herb and the potential pappy's will apologize to her for denting her car. Herb will innocently fix her a 'special' milkshake and Dummer will go into a 8 year coma (wishful thinking on my part) since the show should be DOA long before then.

I've quit watching again. Letting it pile up on my DVR - usually to just hit 'Delete All'. Maybe if I read that Avery pushes someone else off a building or someone acts like a sensible human being....nah

• Love 7

Nick: I can tell you're keeping something from me, Sage. You have to know that no matter what the secret is, I'll still love you and our precious babyboon.

Sage: Oh Nick. You don't understand. I knowingly engaged in this terrible deception. I was totally in my right mind.

Nick: I want to marry you, my zesty herb. Together we can overcome any obstacle, unless that obstacle involves math, spelling, or reading.

Nick: I once jerked off onto a display of Chiquita bananas at the supermarket. I understand shame and regret.

Sage: Wow. Okay. Gabriel Bingham is actually your brother Adam. I found him after a car wreck, nursed him back to health, and found a plastic surgeon who could transform him into your old school chum.

LMAO! Ninja it should so go like this!!!

• Love 5

I loved the Sharon party and all the Sharon/Dylan.

If Sage's pregnant I hope that the baby isn't the reason Adam's found out because of a DNA test indicating both potential fathers share DNA.

I dunno, but I think her roll in the hay with GabAdam was too recent.  Who knows with this show, though.

• Love 5
(edited)

Today's show!

Opening scene in Fack's hospital room. He's still feigning amnesia with Gabadam. Victor doesn't inject him with that syringe because Gabadam walked in.

Dummer brings Phyl things to help Fack "regain" his memory.

Real Jack still tied to the bed, yelling for his "wife".

Billy's "proof" of the forgery is inconclusive, after all. He theorizes that it's because Victor hired an expert forger, so the handwriting expert wouldn't be able to determine conclusively that it was a forgery.

Chelsea at home, talking to Connor's playpen. He painted all over her comforter! She says that he must miss Billy, and it's all her fault. She's wearing that ugly fuchsia lipstick again.

Nick is gobsmacked that Sage is pregnant. He asks if the baby is his. She says yes. How could she be pregnant? What a surprise! OB/GYN hasn't confirmed it yet, though, but home preggo tests are pretty accurate. I want to know if she took like 10 HPTs just to be sure. Not that I ever did that when I was pregnant, nope! : D Sharon arrives at the U'ground and Sage goes to her doctor appointment.

Gabadam asks Vic where the syringe came from. Vic says that it was lying on the floor, where a nurse dropped it. sure, blame the poor underpaid nurse! Jerk. Gabadam says that he will forget what he saw...for a price!

Kyle produces Jack's Harvard class ring, that he hid when Jack was under suspicion for Diane's murder. Phyl goes back to the hospital. Dummer and Kyle stay behind at the mansion. She tells Kyle that she will be there for him, the way he was there for her after Austin died.

Sharon and Nick at the U'ground. She is worried about Noah. Nick is distracted. Sharon wants to talk about shared custody of Faith again.

Billy reminds Victoria about all the heinous shit that Victor has done to them. She remembers, but none of that actually broke her and Billy up, she says! That was all on Billy.

Gabadam wants to be further up the chain than Victoria, more money, better title, etc. Victor says basically, nice try, sonny boy, we all have info that we don't want shared. Think about that. Island cop calls Victor and says that everything is under control, and he doesn't need to leave Genoa City. Jack hears that and hollers, "Genoa City? That's where I'm from! Tell my family that I'm alive!"

Sage at Ob's office, having flashbacks to rolls in the hay with Nick and Gabadam. OB confirms that she is pregnant.

Sharon and Nick - they've both made mistakes, some of them recent! She wants shared custody. They will always be responsible for Faith - let's do what's best for her. He is distracted by Sage's news. He says to Sharon, how does he know their family situation won't change down the road? Sharon is puzzled.

Billy and Victoria at Jabot lab. Blah blah, Victor is shady and Jack is nuts. Chelsea arrives to go over sketches with Victoria, and suggests creating a line of children's wear. Victoria has to leave to do something urgent. Billy and Chelsea are left at the lab. Connor misses Billy.

Victor wants Fack to find out Gabadam's secret. Victor will placate Gabadam by promoting him, to keep him quiet about seeing Vic with the syringe.

Sharon and Nick again. He will consider reopening the custody agreement. Sharon is wondering what's going on with Sage and Nick. She thinks Nick shouldn't see Sage any more, for Faith's sake.

Sage at Ob's office. OB is asking what support system Sage has regarding the baby's father.

Vicky and Victor. She asks him if he pressured Jack into signing the contract? Vicky has questions. Victor is disappointed in her for questioning him. He tells her that Gabadam has been promoted and is now her equal, and she will be working alongside him. She is shocked.

Phyl and Fack. She has brought him a scrapbook/photo album. She tells him about when they were doing IVF, and she got sick and almost died. Does he remember that? She begs him to come back to her. He remembers something about Istanbul.

Chelsea and Billy. Connor misses him, and he is being a terror with the new babysitter! Billy will be there if Connor needs him. He regrets humiliating Chelsea in public, wouldn't do it again.

Sharon and Nick. Dylan has been a good friend to her. Sage reappears. Nick is stunned . Wow! Sage is so happy - she always wanted to be a mother. She tells him that he doesn't have to stick around for the baby.

Jack: Find my wife! (Now he thinks Kelly is his wife?) Island cop: be quiet or the whole island will hear you!

(At this point, somebody rang my doorbell!)

Nick tells Sage that he doesn't want her to,leave. Did she think that he wanted her to leave GC? He just needs some time to figure out how to tell Faith. Sage wants to keep it quiet, too. Nick wants to be part of the baby's life.

Victoria, back at the lab, summarily dismisses Chelsea's idea for children's wear, and tells her to work on a menswear line. Gabadam tells Victoria that that's the last time she speaks to Chelsea that way. Chelsea smirks.

Fack "remmbers" signing the contract.

Previews: Avery bitching Sharon out for something. Stitch bitching Ashley out for something. Dummer calling Paul about something.

Edited by Capricasix
  • Love 14
(edited)

Billy reminds Victoria about all the heinous shit that Victor has done to them. She remembers, but none of that actually broke her and Billy up, she says! That was all on Billy.

STFU bohemian. Billy fucking that horse doesn't change the fact that you and your father are pieces of shit.

Victoria, back at the lab, summarily dismisses Chelsea's idea for children's wear, and tells her to work on a menswear line. Gabadam tells Victoria that that's the last time she speaks to Chelsea that way. Chelsea smirks.

I'm going to enjoy watching Adam put that idiot in her place.

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 8
(edited)

I couldn't help noticing that today, Fack referred to Billy as "Billy-Boy". That's a nickname that Victor uses.

I know folks (both here and on the show) will probably say that what happened is just a byproduct of Fack and Victor being BFFs. But I enjoyed Billy's reaction. IMO, he seemed a little thrown off, yet he didn't pursue it. Probably because he was thinking what I mentioned in this paragraph's first sentence.

Still, I love the way this storyline is unfolding. Lately Fack has been the only character that hasn't make me cringe. And yet...I want something to happen so that someone will get a clue. 

Spoilers say that that "someone" will be Phyllis, but we'll see.

Edited by C76
  • Love 7
(edited)

Okay, good to see the cop on the "island" is a Victor lackey. I was hoping they'd confirm that the Island cops weren't just dummies. That colonial/racist shit was horrid, even for a soap.

And it appears Jack is totally fucked up on drugs and Kelly's torture/brainwashing. I hope now that he thinks she's his wife, she might release him to bathe. 

There's been an interesting symmetry in the writing for Jack and Fack. Real Jack is now forgetting who he really is (or his "real" life) while Fack is faking the same. Kelly was convincing him she's his wife while Phyllis tried to convince Fack. Awhile back Fack took a drink and the scene went to Jack being forced to drink by Kelly. The overall arcs are bizarro but I find the scene placement and some of the dialogue quite good. So the script writers and dialogue people are generally better than the HW it seems.

C76, regarding your post and "Billy boy"

GT tweeted something to the effect of "Phyllis knows her Jack" a few weeks ago in response to a question about Fack/Jack. So methinks Phyllis and likely Billy will be the ones to figure out Fack is not real Jack.

I cannot believe how much I don't care about Sage and her pregnancy. Are they fucking kidding with this? How much sweeps air time will they waste on this character?

Sharon looked off the charts gorgeous today. Loved what she was wearing, and the necklace! 

Edited by miamama
  • Love 10

Best laugh I have had all day.  You are too funny,

phuck.  sage is just phyl 2.0 who said the same exact thing and so did he...

U SUCK CHUCKLES

Valley the one thing he didn't say is I love you and  I want to marry you.  That creep only loves himself.  Hope this prenancy goes the way of  the blueberry

• Love 7

Genius. And I could actually could hear Herb and Dickwad's voices in my head as I read through their parts.

• Love 7

Well, since Herb has told Dickolas he is the father, it is a given that Gabadam will be. I did think Joshua Morrow did a good job of showing NIck trying to support Sage while being horrified at the thought of being a father again.

Peter B. continues to amaze me. Now he is juggling three personas - Jack, Fack and Aack (amnesia Jack). Though I guess by the end of today's show Fack has decided not to continue the farce of Aack, which is too bad as I was enjoying Fack playing with everyone. I would be happy just to have an epi or two of Fack interacting with everyone and have no other storylines at all, including poor Jack stuck with Krazy Kelly and the Keystone Kops.

• Love 7

One thing tha kind of grossed me out was when Nick said to Sage that they didn't use anything because she thougt she couldn't have children. As if that's the only reason to use protection! Especially with his history...yuck!

• Love 13

I read that in the new sid it says that

Nick is going to buy sage a house for her and the sprout cause he doesn't think they should live together. While out househunting they run into Sharon and they tell her sage is preggers. apparently sage tells nick that she knows sharons history and is worried Sharon will try and do something to her. roll my phucking eyes.

• Love 5

Is this show funning me? Go fuck yourself in the neck, Pratt.

Did they perchance explain how a woman who cannot have children came down with a baby? Or was that a lie Sage told so she could get knocked up with a Newman meal ticket? Note to Herb: the only meal that ticket entitles you to is a shit sandwich, extra mustard.

Faith should take the news very well. Said no one ever.

Banana Butt should know that condoms aren't just for pregnancy prevention. Nick must have a rap sheet a mile long with the Center for Disease Control and more prescriptions from the free clinic than Paul's got too-tight pants. I suspect Nick is too lazy to open and don a Trojan, though a man who can peel fruit with his toes should have no trouble foot-freeing a rubber.

The sprout will no doubt belong to Adam though. Victoria has Reed, Johnny, and Katie. Cavecrotch has Noah, Summer, and Faith. It's time for Adam to fill up the Newman gene pool a little more.*

*also known as the Genoa City Sewage Treatment Plant.

• Love 14

Well, since Herb has told Dickolas he is the father, it is a given that Gabadam will be. I did think Joshua Morrow did a good job of showing NIck trying to support Sage while being horrified at the thought of being a father again.

Peter B. continues to amaze me. Now he is juggling three personas - Jack, Fack and Aack (amnesia Jack). Though I guess by the end of today's show Fack has decided not to continue the farce of Aack, which is too bad as I was enjoying Fack playing with everyone. I would be happy just to have an epi or two of Fack interacting with everyone and have no other storylines at all, including poor Jack stuck with Krazy Kelly and the Keystone Kops.

Yes. Kid is totally Adam's. That random hookup had to serve a purpose.
  • Love 9
(edited)

Banana Butt should know that condoms aren't just for pregnancy prevention. Nick must have a rap sheet a mile long with the Center for Disease Control and more prescriptions from the free clinic than Paul's got too-tight pants. I suspect Nick is too lazy to open and don a Trojan, though a man who can peel fruit with his toes should have no trouble foot-freeing a rubber.

God, Ninja - you are off to an early start - can't wait to see what comes next.  This entire post is great, but this section is just pure gold.   Haven't heard condoms called rubbers very, very long time - like the 60's.  LMAO.  

Edited by movinon
  • Love 3

I couldn't help noticing that today, Fack referred to Billy as "Billy-Boy". That's a nickname that Victor uses.

Yes, and Billy Boy took notice too. I think that is twice now that Fack has referred to Billy that way.

Faith should take the news very well. Said no one ever.

Yep, Sage should watch her back where Faith is concerned. The Genoa City Killer will have nothing on Faith when she finds out her place as the baby of the family is in jeopardy.

• Love 6

Thanks Capricasix! Great job!!!

Okay, good to see the cop on the "island" is a Victor lackey. I was hoping they'd confirm that the Island cops weren't just dummies. That colonial/racist shit was horrid, even for a soap.

And it appears Jack is totally fucked up on drugs and Kelly's torture/brainwashing. I hope now that he thinks she's his wife, she might release him to bathe. 

There's been an interesting symmetry in the writing for Jack and Fack. Real Jack is now forgetting who he really is (or his "real" life) while Fack is faking the same. Kelly was convincing him she's his wife while Phyllis tried to convince Fack. Awhile back Fack took a drink and the scene went to Jack being forced to drink by Kelly. The overall arcs are bizarro but I find the scene placement and some of the dialogue quite good. So the script writers and dialogue people are generally better than the HW it seems.

C76, regarding your post and "Billy boy"

GT tweeted something to the effect of "Phyllis knows her Jack" a few weeks ago in response to a question about Fack/Jack. So methinks Phyllis and likely Billy will be the ones to figure out Fack is not real Jack.

I cannot believe how much I don't care about Sage and her pregnancy. Are they fucking kidding with this? How much sweeps air time will they waste on this character?

Sharon looked off the charts gorgeous today. Loved what she was wearing, and the necklace! 

I love her hair up with the curls and that necklace was beautiful. I wonder if that was from her jewelry collection?

• Love 6
(edited)

Actually, valleycliffe 

I had the same concern. During yesterday's show, I thought,"I hope Nick doesn't tell Sharon about the pregnancy. She might go OFF..." The writers seems content to perpetuate the notion of Sharon being unstable, and unlike a lot of people here, I actually don't mind Sage.

miamama, thanks for the insight. ;)

Edited by C76
  • Love 1
I love her hair up with the curls and that necklace was beautiful. I wonder if that was from her jewelry collection?

I wondered the same thing. It looked like it might be.

I think my fave look for Sharon is her hair in an undo like that. That top she was wearing was elegant casual. I am continually amazed by how much better she is dressed than any other woman on the show. Phyllis is improving lately I can see. As is Victoria. Ashley is usually elegant. But Sharon is always the best put together.  Whether casual or dressy. And she wears it so well. 

miamama, thanks for the insight. ;)

Anytime C76. I take it you read the Pratt/JFP interview of today?

Pratt says Phyllis leads the charge to find Jack and Nikki and Ashley are heavily featured in this detective work as well. So it seems your instincts were right about Phyllis.

• Love 5

As my viewing has been very spotty over the years, what is blueberry please?

Phick's baby that Phyllis miscarried a few years ago. I could be wrong but I think Nick called it a blueberry or some such thing about it was the size of a blueberry.Some one check me because I usually fast forwarded all their scenes!

• Love 2

Today's show opens with the Scoobies at the coffee house. Abby says that she doesn't need Ben (aka her bodyguard/boy toy) because they haven't heard from the killer for ages, so he must be gone! Nothing to worry about! Meanwhile, somebody is lurking outside the coffee house.

Stitch and Ashley at the lab. She has angst about the possibility that he might hurt Abby. No, no. It's different this time, sez he!

Jack and Kelly at the cabin. OJ for breakfast. She toasts their "marriage" - oh, and brings him a clean shirt from the clothesline outside. I wonder where she got the shirt?

Avery is back in GC. She goes to see Phyllis at the hospital with Fack. "Dylan and I need to spend some time together." Maybe you might have let the physiotherapists do their jobs, instead of you doing their work you twit.

Dylan and Sharon at her house; she fell asleep on his shoulder on the couch. She asks him if they are OK.

Fack is having a nightmare about being in prison. He mutters in Spanish in his sleep. Phyl wonders how long he has been fluent in Spanish! He blows it off.

Kelly tells Jack again that his family believes him to be dead. They were sad, but they moved on! Oh, BTW, no more Jabot, either.

Scoobies again. Summer thinks that the killer has left town. Everything is OK now! Mariah and Kevin know better.

Dyl and Sharon - still weirdness. But we're good, still friends! Dylan goes off to the coffee house. Oops, he left his wallet on the couch. Knock on the door, and Sharon thinks he has returned to get his wallet. Nope, it's the Voice of Doom, aka Avery!

Jack is horrified that Jabot doesn't exist any more. Ghost John appears.

Ashley is worried about Stitch's intentions with Abby. She's different! Ash brings up the musical beds of Stitch. She doesn't want him to hurt Abby.

Scoobies receive the same text message all at the same time.

Avery is a horrible bitch to Sharon. Nasty. Dylan was the only one to believe in Sharon - everybody else in town was only too eager to believe the worst of her, Avery included! Avery wonders how a wallet can just fall out of a guy's pants if he's standing up, unless he was on his back and Sharon was on top of him! Sharon says that Avery's mind goes there because that's what she wants to be doing with Joe! Dylan comes back for his wallet, and wonders why Avery's back in GC. Avery thought she should come back after she received that text that he sent. Ut oh - he didn't send no text! Sharon fesses up to sending it.

To be continued after I feed my ravening horde of two kids...

• Love 11

Wana bet that Smelly gets Jack Re-hooked and drug soaked. He'll snap and make it home BUT he won't remember details. Hell maybe no one believes it's him. (Fingerprints? Victor wandered into Paulies Playhouse and changed Jack's prints.) Dental... Victor changed them. Forget DNA. Victor changed the laws oF nature/.

I hope Fack turns out to be a 'lost' Abbott twin. People lose half a set of twins all the time. I used to watch this show.

• Love 4

Cont'd...

Sharon: "I was just trying to help you, Dylan!" She tries to explain herself, but he leaves to sort things out with Avery.

Fack is back at the Abbott mansion. Ashley comes home. Fack - accident was a Life-Changing Experience! Things are gonna be Different! No more golf courses and race tracks!

Scoobies are summoned to the cabin. Kyle is DONE waiting around to see who the next victim is. THIS ENDS NOW. (Haha. He actually said that!) Kevin and Noah rush off to try to stop Kyle from going to the cabin alone. Stitch shows up to protect Abby from the Big Bad. The two of them are nauseating. Summer declares that she is going to call Paul. Stop making sense! (She is actually being sensible, for once!)

Avery is being a hostile bitch again. Now she says that Dylan is feeding into Sharon's psychosis. (Sweetheart, there's a big diff between bipolar depression and psychosis. Go read the DSM.) Dylan says that Avery is projecting her feelings for Joe onto his and Sharon's friendship.

Ghost John appears to Jack again. Jack is confused. GJ tells him to keep asking questions until he gets answers!

Fack declares that he is ready to go back to work, to make sure Victor doesn't cross the line. Ashley is amazed at the turnaround in his attitude. Phyl is not so sure.

Kelly appears with a clean shirt for Jack. (I think I already said that.) He wants to ask her questions about what's going on in GC. She produces fake newspaper clippings about his death.

Scooby boys at the cabin. They look in the armoire for more dead bodies and/or lipstick messages, but find nothing. Fen shows up - he sent the mass text. (He is really cute. I'm such a cougar. #sorry #notsorry)

Dylan and Avery. How did they get to such a bad place? Arguing about Joe and Sharon. Are they over? Oh boo hoo...

Ghost John encouraging Jack to keep asking questions, but play along with Kelly.

Ashley and Phyl - Phyl is weirded out by the Spanish speaking. Mrs. martinez always said that Jack butchered Spanish, but he was perfectly fluent! Ashley says that she's heard that comas sometimes reawaken dormant skills in the brain, and Jack did just wake up from a coma. Phyl: so did I! She's puzzled. Fack dreaming about the Peruvian prison again.

Sharon looking at Dylan's wallet. I guess he forgot to pick it up again. She's sad. Avery and Dyl are at an impasse. They can't live like this, fighting about everything. They've fought for each other for so long, but now everything has changed. Their relationship can't be fixed. She gives him back the engagement ring and rushes out. Sad puppy-dog face.

Scooby boys at the cabin. They want to know why Fen texted them. He says that he has been in contact with the killer since the beginning, and the girls show up at the cabin door just in time to hear this.

Previews: the only one I can remember is Victor telling Fack that He Calls the Shots Around Here. Oh, and Avery apparently goes back to Chicago, because she's with Joe and he tries to kiss her, but she pulls away with a shocked look on her face.

• Love 9

As my viewing has been very spotty over the years, what is blueberry please?

You'll be very sorry you asked  :0

Phick's baby that Phyllis miscarried a few years ago. I could be wrong but I think Nick called it a blueberry or some such thing about it was the size of a blueberry.Some one check me because I usually fast forwarded all their scenes!

Yes, Phuck had a precious Blueberry, the second! Miracle Child for the Frat Bro coupling. 

This has been posted here before, Phylthy oh-so-dramatically-and-Loudly losing Blueberry.  Brace yourself, hide the small animals and children:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kY7k-VACAM

• Love 6

OMG that was hilarious.  I have had a miscarriage and it was basically a heavy period, I don't recall rolling around on the floor,screaming bloody murder.  I must be weird.  So I heard that it was called blueberry because Nick said it was the size of a blueberry.  WTF.

• Love 6

I love Dylan and Sharon, she spills the truth, he's ok with that kind of and still defends her to Avery. Dylan also calls Avery out on having ulterior motives/feelings for Joe. Ending Avery&Dylan is the smartest thing ever.

Fenn has time to chat with the killer, but doesn't visit his dad?

• Love 6

oh Phalange, your sarcasm. ;) Love it.

So, Kelly regularly drugs Jack now (she dumped some powder in his OJ and he was rambling and confused the whole episode). I notice they are also addressing his shaving (the other day), his clothes (she said she brought a clean shirt from the "line outside") and she helped him into it. I think we can assume she changes his pants as well. The only question to answer is the toilet. lol. 

OMG on Fack in the Peruvian prison (I can only say that in Victor's voice). He had a moustache. hehe. How they must have all laughed their asses off at that on set. 

The show has done a good job of making Summer less annoying -- basically by not having her on for weeks and then only giving her a few lines now and then. 

SB should be playing Paul's son. He has the same acting style -- when big emotion is called for YELL AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS!

• Love 8

I bet Fen doesn't visit with his dad because he's tired of hearing about his old man's limp dick. I know I am.

I'm shocked about the Doublemint Twins breaking up too. Bland blonde adultery should last forever.

• Love 13

Oh wow, Dylan and Avery broke up. Wow.

I know. Sad : ( I don't know what I will watch to replace their enticing banter and electrifying love scenes. I guess I'll go watch paint drying instead.

Sage is feeling herself way to much for my liking and has some delusional tendencies. Smelly and Stench need to shut the fuck up and die both like now. Kyle can go to hell anytime he's not an Abbott just some creepy trash that blew into GC calling himself Kyle.

• Love 9
(edited)

Since Cricket's BAYBEE was a tock, do we think that the Sprout will be a tick?

God, I hope not - this is the worst disaster Chucky has thought up yet.  If the herb has a Newman baby, she will be on the show forever. Great job, by the way.

Edited by movinon
  • Love 5

You'll be very sorry you asked  :0

Yes, Phuck had a precious Blueberry, the second! Miracle Child for the Frat Bro coupling. 

This has been posted here before, Phylthy oh-so-dramatically-and-Loudly losing Blueberry.  Brace yourself, hide the small animals and children:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kY7k-VACAM

Thanks Suby! I really needed that laugh right now!! lol

I bet Fen doesn't visit with his dad because he's tired of hearing about his old man's limp dick. I know I am.

I'm shocked about the Doublemint Twins breaking up too. Bland blonde adultery should last forever.

OMG! Hilarious! Can't stop laughing!!

I know. Sad : ( I don't know what I will watch to replace their enticing banter and electrifying love scenes. I guess I'll go watch paint drying instead.

Sage is feeling herself way to much for my liking and has some delusional tendencies. Smelly and Stench need to shut the fuck up and die both like now. Kyle can go to hell anytime he's not an Abbott just some creepy trash that blew into GC calling himself Kyle.

ROTFL You guys are cracking me up!!

Oh wow, Dylan and Avery broke up. Wow.

I know I was so shocked about that. LOL

• Love 2

I realize that Soaps take creative license with just about everything, including "time." Sage and Gabe hooked up a week and a half ago (as of yesterday's show) and it's setting up yet another WTD s/l. Is that even remotely possible that a week and a half later, assuming that Gabe is the winner of this week's baby lotto, that she would already know she's pregnant?? Possible, but not probable. They count from the last day of your last cycle....which ok, may not be completely accurate, but c'mon a week and a half later?? Most women just aren't that in tune with their bodies - changes at this point, for most, aren't that noticeable. Based on the timeline even the docs would count her as being further along. As much as I can't stand Capt. Caveman I hope he's the winner of the baby lotto and that Sage is in for the long con and takes him to the cleaners.

• Love 4