Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 minute ago, spinxella said:

3dgCM7.jpg

Nick & Phyllis have sex on a kitchen table.

JFC this pic is making me laugh my ass off. They look soooo stupid. Who does this on a kitchen island???? They are lying on it. OMG it's so funny. I mean shove up against the wall, put your hands on the counter and bend over or something, but climbing aboard that butcher board like it's a bed.....And I'm not even addressing \ the hygiene... ugh.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 20
13 minutes ago, miamama said:

JFC this pic is making me laugh my ass off. They look soooo stupid. Who does this on a kitchen island???? They are lying on it. OMG it's so funny. I mean shove up against the wall, put your hands on the counter and bend over or something, but climbing aboard that butcher board like it's a bed.....And I'm not even addressing \ the hygiene... ugh.

In their grown daughter's kitchen. Gross for lots of reasons.

• Love 17

And can we pls talk about how generic that looks? I could have mistaken that for a Philly scene and not even question it. There is no depth, love, or substance with any of Phyllis’ “young, hot men.” I always hated Phack, always, but I miss that relationship. That is what Mal has done to me. 

Which reminds me...LOL @ the dialogue Peter was forced to vomit today. 

• Love 10

...as the male baboon seeks release of a sexual nature, the female viper presents herself upon an elevated surface, preferably one proximate to a feeding ground. The baboon mounts the viper in an unspeakable act of cross-species copulation rarely caught on camera. Zoologist Mal Young of Flapjack University assures the general public that the union cannot produce offspring, while Genoa City residents report sightings of a dim, mucus-producing creature with the cognitive skills of a baboon and the behavioral markers of the red viper. Other citizens speak of an amphibious anteater able to inhale a softball. This particular animal has been spotted with the viper wrapped around its genitals. Is this is a symbiotic relationship, where the reptile grooms the anteater’s sex organs in exchange for a share of the ants? The mystery deepens...

*Excerpted from Cryptozoology: Wisconsin edition

• Love 22

"No secret that I have always been a Big Fan of the Dangerous Rebel that's lurking underneath the whole Gorgeous Perfect Dad thing. If it makes me Bad thinking about what You did, thinking about what you're doing, what you've become, this Audacious incredibly SEXY, incredibly HOT Guy, well, then, I am Bad to the BONE."

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

And can we pls talk about how generic that looks? I could have mistaken that for a Philly scene and not even question it. There is no depth, love, or substance with any of Phyllis’ “young, hot men.” I always hated Phack, always, but I miss that relationship. That is what Mal has done to me. 

And what is this "I'm BAD and HAWT and WILD and I love a BAD MAN who does BAD risky things." This is Phyllis? Middle aged granny Phyllis? Even MS's Phyllis wasn't this ludicrous. She was insecure and pathetic and desperate and wanted to be that girl, the Cricket or Sharon, the innocent golden girl who got picked by the football star or the rock star without even trying. That she wasn't and could never be DROVE HER INSANE WITH JEALOUSY. Literally. 

This ridiculous bad-to-the-bone girl who likes edgy bad boys is straight up moronic. The three loves of Phyllis's life: Danny, Jack and Nick are decent upstanding men. Jack in his youth was probably the worst of the three and he wasn't that when Phyllis met him. Such complete bullshit. Phyllis was bad for a reason. Not because she got off on it.

Also who wants to fuck their ex like this? They co-parent and haven't been together in years but they just fell into sex? wut? I know it's a soap but come on. Nick is head over heels in love with Sharon and wants his family so bad he's gone "dark" to keep it. Why would he even want to fuck Phyllis? She on the other hand behaves like a sex addict so whatever.

I'm embarrassed to be seeing Mal's fantasies playing out. He's got it bad for Tognoni man. Wow. 

Edited by miamama
  • Love 21

Thanks Spinx but can't watch that.

So Jack told Phyllis to support Billy because it's an addiction? Meaning Phyllis told him about the relapse into gambling. Um, Jack KNOWS Billy is gambling and isn't worried about Jabot? Doesn't go immediately to Ashley and tell her? Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME? He would not tell Phyllis to support his disloyal backstabbing cheating trash brother. He'd laugh in her snarling face because he warned her Billy was a loser. And then he would call the board together and have that loser thrown out of the CEO chair and install Traci if he had to. 

I'm pleased to see the ratings are absolute shit. The only hope is Mal gets fired and this Gina/Jason love fest comes to an end.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

I can confirm that was posted on a fanfiction internet site by user MalYoungRox1212.

I can’t make myself watch the video, so I’mma pretend that’s sarcasm. Dear god, let it be sarcasm.

13 minutes ago, miamama said:

So Jack told Phyllis to support Billy because it's an addiction? Meaning Phyllis told him about the relapse into gambling. Um, Jack KNOWS Billy is gambling and isn't worried about Jabot? Doesn't go immediately to Ashley and tell her? Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME? He would not tell Phyllis to support his disloyal backstabbing cheating trash brother.

That’s the truth. Making Jack prop the deviant Philly freakshow is absolutely disgraceful. Young must be desperate as fuck to sell this shit pairing if he’s making the injured party fluff them. 

I can’t believe Phyllis is eating the show again, this time with a whole different actress. Blergh.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

That’s the truth. Making Jack prop the deviant Philly freakshow is absolutely disgraceful. Young must be desperate as fuck to sell this shit pairing if he’s making the injured party fluff them. 

I notice too that when others in the Abbott family speak of Phyllis with respect to Billy they say "Billy's girlfriend" as though they don't know this woman is PHYLLIS, Jack's wife who cheated on him with Billy.

Mal will do ANYTHING to sell Philly, including tank this show (see latest ratings).

FIRE HIM SOMEONE!!!

• Love 12
(edited)
17 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

“I cannot comprehend this.” -Mal Young

A real writer would have had Phyllis cry to Jack that Billy let her down and is a loser just as Jack warned her. She could have gone on and on about how she now knows what it feels like to be betrayed by both your lover and your own flesh and blood. Then Phack could fuck. Shortly afterwards Jack could, in a very public place, walk up to Billy (as Phyllis watches) and say, I crooked my finger and that cheating trash who was my wife and then your mistress came back to my bed. And then he could wash his hands of both of them forever. 

That's drama. And no masks or dead bodies in sight.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 16
(edited)
22 hours ago, jewel21 said:

I hate how every time there is a surgery scene under Mal, the doctors are in a black room with no lights. Bitch please, surgery rooms are super well lit, don't give me this artsy bullshit. They did the same thing when what's her face died, Sam's mother. 

They certainly made it seem as though Hilary died today, but I'll believe it when I see it. 

Dark Horse sounds ridiculous, but I like the thought of Jack and Nick teaming up. "Dark Nick" comes off more as "smarmy Nick."

Shawna can go away forever. She can take my new, annoying, noisy neighbours with her. It's 11 PM and I'm seriously seconds away from ringing their bell and telling them to shut the fuck up.  

The doctor said something rather sinister about doing the impossible or something - Hil is probably gestating in a storage locker somewhere in a coma, waiting for Dr. MK to come and wake her again. (hey a girl ((OK senior citizen))can dream)

4 hours ago, spinxella said:

3dgCM7.jpg

Nick & Phyllis have sex on a kitchen table.

4 hours ago, miamama said:

Months later, Phil and Nick are rushed into the romantically candle-lit operating room to have giant parasites removed from screwing on something where raw poultry was cut up. 

Edited by crowsworks
  • Love 13

That was the unsexist sex scene I ever did see. The kissing even looked wrong. Was Gina trying to make it as unsexy as ever in the hopes she can go back to doing sex scenes with JT? Also, Nick mounting himself on that high island made me laugh and roll my eyes simultaneously. I also kept expecting him to accidentally lean too far to the left and roll off it, dragging Phyllis down with him, heh. 

• Love 16
17 minutes ago, jewel21 said:

That was the unsexist sex scene I ever did see. The kissing even looked wrong. Was Gina trying to make it as unsexy as ever in the hopes she can go back to doing sex scenes with JT? Also, Nick mounting himself on that high island made me laugh and roll my eyes simultaneously. I also kept expecting him to accidentally lean too far to the left and roll off it, dragging Phyllis down with him, heh. 

they could put THAT on the CBS pay channel and I'd cough up the cash$$$

911 call... we have a middle aged couple who rolled off a kitchen island. They are stuck together like dogs.

THEY LIKE IT?

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, crowsworks said:

they could put THAT on the CBS pay channel and I'd cough up the cash$$$

911 call... we have a middle aged couple who rolled off a kitchen island. They are stuck together like dogs.

THEY LIKE IT?

Hahahaha! 

*dead*

• Love 6
1 hour ago, miamama said:

A real writer would had had Phyllis cry to Jack that Billy let her down and is a loser just as Jack warned her. She could have gone on and on about how she now knows what it feels like to be betrayed by both your lover and your own flesh and blood. Then Phack could fuck

But Jack is old and crusty and boring and Phyllis is practically a teenager! I can’t even believe now that Phyllis was once that dirty old man’s child bride.

But seriously, folks, what a popcorn fart of a sex scene. It featured all the red hot chemistry of a guy getting a birthday hug from his auntie. Jaborrrring! I hope Beely finds out and he and Summer bang each other’s brains out. That’ll be a hot three seconds.

• Love 16
6 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

In their grown daughter's kitchen. Gross for lots of reasons.

We should be jealous we don't have a piece of furniture our parents and Buttbiscuit have done the dirty on. Good thing Summer doesn't cook there. She'd pick up something that would make her more brain-damaged. 

• Love 7

So I assume that Nick and Phyl doing it is a prelude to BIlly and Summer doing it? Will Billmer also use the incredibly uncomfortable looking kitchen island? I can hardly wait. 

So I guess when there is an accident in GC where someone blows through a red light and is t-boned by another vehicle,  the cops don't do an investigation? Look for video? Interview witnesses? Reconstruct the scene? Interview the two drivers involved? Lucky Lilly. 

• Love 13
(edited)
2 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

We should be jealous we don't have a piece of furniture our parents and Buttbiscuit have done the dirty on. Good thing Summer doesn't cook there. She'd pick up something that would make her more brain-damaged. 

mommy will make her a PB&J(izz) for her lunch box.

V

V

GC redlight cameras only catch Sharon.

1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

So I assume that Nick and Phyl doing it is a prelude to BIlly and Summer doing it? Will Billmer also use the incredibly uncomfortable looking kitchen island? I can hardly wait. 

So I guess when there is an accident in GC where someone blows through a red light and is t-boned by another vehicle,  the cops don't do an investigation? Look for video? Interview witnesses? Reconstruct the scene? Interview the two drivers involved? Lucky Lilly. 

Edited by crowsworks
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, jewel21 said:

I read the spoilers but could not believe my eyes when it happened.  Alien viper cozying up to her moronic ex-husband.  Why, again, are they having sex?

Oh, the previews seem pretty tragic for Hilary.  Are we ever going to get Devon railing against Lily for causing the accident?  Or, how about someone pointing out that Shawna's drama caused everyone to blow a head gasket leading to Hilary's tragic outcome.  That is not an excuse for Lily's shitty driving, but again, if you had Hilary haranguing you whilst driving, well, who knows. Shawna has been up to no good but seems genuinely sad that she caused this.  At least on yesterday's ep, I only watched the last ten minutes of today's ep.

• Love 7
41 minutes ago, crowsworks said:

Why would you climb on a high, hard island when there is a perfectly good - allbeit sticky - couch a few feet away?

Hmmmmmm.......maybe because the knifes are handier if things go wrong?

• Love 8
(edited)
18 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

And can we pls talk about how generic that looks? I could have mistaken that for a Philly scene and not even question it.

uh, actually I did think it was a Philly scene. (take that Mal, I still don't watch the Show).  [I was also distracted and super grossed out at the tile back of the sink.]  "What a dump..."  Was the couch too crusty for comfort or so covered in growing slime that they couldn't get traction? The phrase "get a room that's not your dotter's" comes to mind.

Am I the only one who read the above in David Attenborough's voice?/peacheslatour

Nope. Right there with you.  Eerie....lol

Edited by MollyB
peaches speaks truth and it's funny
  • Love 9
14 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Right?! It's ridiculous. I can't believe I'm saying this, but where the hell is Paul?

• Love 9
(edited)

Saw some recaps on Twitter. Gloria tells Phyllis "Whatever he's done, Billy is a good man and you're being too hard on him."

Kyle knows Phyllis banged some guy (but not who) and Phyllis asks him not to tell Billy because "you wouldn't want to hurt Billy right?"

Gloria and Kyle, Philly shippers. Who would have thought?

This is so stupid I can't even. And the fight Philly has. She says she forgives him for lying and conspiring with Summer because she's not perfect either (lmao this is Phyllis now). They make out and he lies. Says he's all done cards, not played a hand since she threw him out. "But I saw you last night" she says. "You followed me?" He is indignant.

"Not a problem," she says. "I will help you beat this addiction."

"Oh so I need to be fixed but you don't?"

He storms off.

huh?

A month ago when Billy threw Jack out of his job it was because he is an ADDICT. "I am an addict too so I know what it's like," says Billy. Now .... WUT?

Edited by miamama
  • Love 16

I half-watched today.

• Dr. Nate tells Devon that he is pretty sure Hilary is not going to make it.
  • After Nick and Phyllis wake up together, they vow to never speak of it again.  Of course, five seconds later she lets Kyle in while Nick is in the shower.  So he knows she was with someone but I don't think he knows who.
  • Nick goes home and he and Sharon make up and he vows never to lie to her again!
  • As @miamama says, Philly make up and break up in the span of about five minutes.  Does this mean she will go find another one night stand?
  • Glo sighting!  She is suspicious of his expense claims and knows he is lying about them, but Billy tells her to butt out.
  • Mariah does an emotional episode of the Hilary Hour, while Hevon watch from her hospital room;  Mariah pays tribute to Hilary as her boss and her friend.
  • Love 15

Oh noes. Will the couple who fuels the headwriter’s carrot cuffing sessions break up forever? The suspense is causing me mild discomfort. I’m a safe distance from the edge of my seat, but you never know. I so appreciate my soaps tackling weighty moral issues like cheating trash cheating on her ex-husband’s brother with the cheating trash she cheated with before. Phyllis is a heroine you can root for as she hops on the red-assed baboon ride at the carnal carnival that is her daughter’s condo. And Nick! Noble Nick, who drags his dog ass back to Phyllis when the going gets a little tough with Sharon. A true romantic hero for the ages. Kyle better blow up Phyllis’s spot as soon as possible. Poor Beely is getting the Jack special from Phyllis and I must laugh. 

Hilary’s last words will be “Go back to Billy, Phyllis. He’s a good man.” Hey, dying from injuries sustained in a car wreck is no excuse for shirking your propping duty. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, jewel21 said:

Right?! It's ridiculous. I can't believe I'm saying this, but where the hell is Paul?

Doug Davidson has apparently been asking the same thing.

• Love 16
58 minutes ago, miamama said:

"Not a problem," she says. "I will help you beat this addiction."

"Oh so I need to be fixed but you don't?"

He storms off.

Come on over here, ButtBiscuit, lemme help you.  I have a nice, rusty, dull pair of garden clippers.

I'll fix you and it will be for free.  Then you can scamper on home to Your Friend Flicka.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Hilary’s last words will be “Go back to Billy, Phyllis. He’s a good man.” Hey, dying from injuries sustained in a car wreck is no excuse for shirking your propping duty. 

lmao. This too. "True.....love....don't....let....it....pass.....you......by.....like.....I.....did....Billy...Billy...Phyllis.....Philly" flatlines.

Then Pit Viper will FREAK OUT. She will snarl and force some tears out and her head will turn 360 degrees as she screams at Lily while pointing her finger again and again in her FACE for killing her BFF. Devon will be away on a trip. Or he'll be cool with Lily ("it was an accident") and then go on a trip.

Hilary's death will hit Pit Viper the hardest.

Just watch.

• Love 11

Jack finally gets the news about Hilary from Cane.  Seriously?  I thought everyone watched the Hilary Hour.  Still no bestie Phyllis sighting.  Jack visits Hil at the hospital and, of course, it is just magic.  Those two have chemistry, even if it is just friend chemistry.

I will admit, I was dreading the Hilary death week, but BJ and MM are doing solid work.  And their fans deserve to see that.

Oh, and Lily finally got a call from the cops (not Paul) to come in a give a statement about the accident.  Which I believe happened at least 24 hours ago, or more.

• Love 13

So Nate comes to GC because he is on sabbatical but has really come to treat Victor? So WTH is he doing working at GC Memorial? And why is he treating his cousin's baby-to-be (or not) mama? And most importantly, when did he become a hematologist? Or did I miss that that is his specialty? (Which is entirely possible because I ff many of his scenes - I am just not feelin' Dr Nate). I did roll my eyes though when Devon asked how long Hillary has, and Nate answered that it wasn't up to him. No s**t, Sherlock. 

I have forgotten - is the actress who plays Hillary leaving of her own accord or being let go?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I have forgotten - is the actress who plays Hillary leaving of her own accord or being let go?

She must have pissed off Mal big time.

5 hours ago, bannana said:

Jack finally gets the news about Hilary from Cane.  Seriously?  I thought everyone watched the Hilary Hour.  Still no bestie Phyllis sighting.  Jack visits Hil at 

I will admit, I was dreading the Hilary death week, but BJ and MM are doing solid work.  

They are, both of them.  BJ in particular is amazing in how he's conveying his grief non-verbally.

• Love 11

I am moved to tears constantly and I don't like Hillary or Devonstar.  But this is classic soapy goodness.  

If anybody else was alive when dinosaurs roamed the earth, perhaps you remember the death of Renata Sutton on Search for Tomorrow?  Same vibe.  I know the show sucks and there's so much wrong but this is what soap is supposed to be by my definition. 

• Love 9

Every time Devon tells someone that Hil is not going to make it (today it was Neil and Phyllis), they never ask, why not, what is killing her?  Also, why hasn't Devon at least blustered a little bit about flying in the best doctors in the world for a second opinion?

So a wedding is planned for the ICU, and Devon even had printed invitations made up for the approximately five guests.  Neil will be the best man, and Phyllis the maid of honour.  Shawna will be the bridesmaid.  Phyllis rushes off to get Hil the perfect dress.  Cane visits Hil and they apologize to each other for all of their mutual wrongs against each other.

After Devon tells Phyllis about Hil, she then tells Nick, who hugs her, and Sharon shows up and so she tells her too.  I don't know if I would like everyone except me knowing that I was dying.  Seems kind of a dick move.  Well, no matter, because later Hil confronts Phyllis and demands the truth and she tells her the doctors say she might not make it.  Phyllis urges her to fight, and Hil vows to.

A police woman interviews Lily, who tells her about the argument and the truck coming out of nowhere.

• Love 12