Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, crowsworks said:

Why?

Back about a million years ago, it seems, anyway, Sharon was boinking Lauren's wooly-haired son Scott? (was that his name??) and then he and Abby, (who Show were desperately trying to sell as the new Moonlighting couple) got stuck in a storage locker together and gave in to the romance of sex on musty, dusty cardboard boxes.  It was a night of such passion......not.

Anywhoways, Sharon found out and broke up with Scott, she told Abby off for stealing her man (such an edifying storyline) and Scott moved to Paris.  And I forgot all about it till this episode and those scenes.  And even now that I remember, I so do not care.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, bc1795 said:

Scott had Klaustric Fobia and stuff and thought he was gonna die so Abby thought, fucking him would  be the cure-all  for all his death fears. 

Right!  I'd forgotten how bad it got.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Diane M said:

So is Sharon planning to have all of Nick's female relatives as her attendants?  How ridiculous for her to have such a big wedding after so many marriages.  And we know there will be only a few people attending this wedding.

sharon wanted a small wedding or even maybe elope and nick said no, he wanted a YUUUUUGE one...

too bad he came up with the idea after boinking phyl.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, valleycliffe said:

sharon wanted a small wedding or even maybe elope and nick said no, he wanted a YUUUUUGE one...

too bad he came up with the idea after boinking phyl.

I wonder if Dummer will go back on her deal with dad and blab the whole sordid mess in front of the gathered guests. And Faith gets screwed again.

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

I wonder if Dummer will go back on her deal with dad and blab the whole sordid mess in front of the gathered guests. And Faith gets screwed again.

Now, now, now, Peaches...

No need to wonder! Is this a soap wedding? Well,

• a long-lost relative will show up, just in time for the "Can anyone here see any reason..."  [And if that relative can't show up, I just might.]
  • an ex, whom we'd more or less forgotten, will make a dramatic entrance just as the bride and groom are making the inevitable mawkish speeches to each other--I refer you to Phyllis here
  • a local troublemaker, thought dead, will come up the aisle piss-drunk and noisy, during whatever clergy they've hired's intro
  • a SECRET-BEARING OFFSPRING, awaiting her moment, and unable to resist the attention, will just blurt it all the hell  out [Here's looking at you, Ducklips]
  • an offspring with a grudge to bear will arrive late, (a) pregnant [DOOL], (b) gun-bearing, (c) episodically psychotic [DOOL]

And that's just the appetizer selection!

Faith? So very, very not a fan. Conniving little item may just premiere her own soap-wedding-interrupter.

Edited by pearlite
  • Love 6
32 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

yeah, anything to have sharon humiliated AGAIN in front of guests...

• Love 7
2 hours ago, valleycliffe said:

yeah, anything to have sharon humiliated AGAIN in front of guests...

Can you imagine if the tables were turned and Sharon slept with Jack or Billy? Nick would throw her off a cliff and dance on her grave. But I suppose if Sharon reacts with any sort of anger she'll be the bad one. Fuck you in advance Mal!

• Love 14
10 hours ago, boes said:

Back about a million years ago, it seems, anyway, Sharon was boinking Lauren's wooly-haired son Scott? (was that his name??) and then he and Abby, (who Show were desperately trying to sell as the new Moonlighting couple) got stuck in a storage locker together and gave in to the romance of sex on musty, dusty cardboard boxes.  It was a night of such passion......not.

Anywhoways, Sharon found out and broke up with Scott, she told Abby off for stealing her man (such an edifying storyline) and Scott moved to Paris.  And I forgot all about it till this episode and those scenes.  And even now that I remember, I so do not care.

Not that it matters, but I thought they did it on some random couch that just happened to be in the storage locker. But who knows, my memory sucks. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Diane M said:

So is Sharon planning to have all of Nick's female relatives as her attendants?  How ridiculous for her to have such a big wedding after so many marriages.  And we know there will be only a few people attending this wedding.

The better to make her out the fool again and put Mariah on Blast hopefully

10 hours ago, boes said:

I just asked WHY would she even want Abby,,, I mean Abby...forgot about the locker of... love?

6 hours ago, pearlite said:

Now, now, now, Peaches...

No need to wonder! Is this a soap wedding? Well,

• a long-lost relative will show up, just in time for the "Can anyone here see any reason..."  [And if that relative can't show up, I just might.]
  • an ex, whom we'd more or less forgotten, will make a dramatic entrance just as the bride and groom are making the inevitable mawkish speeches to each other--I refer you to Phyllis here
  • a local troublemaker, thought dead, will come up the aisle piss-drunk and noisy, during whatever clergy they've hired's intro
  • a SECRET-BEARING OFFSPRING, awaiting her moment, and unable to resist the attention, will just blurt it all the hell  out [Here's looking at you, Ducklips]
  • an offspring with a grudge to bear will arrive late, (a) pregnant [DOOL], (b) gun-bearing, (c) episodically psychotic [DOOL]

And that's just the appetizer selection!

Faith? So very, very not a fan. Conniving little item may just premiere her own soap-wedding-interrupter.

Mom being wheeled in by Sharon's real dad ...Tucker? Did she sleep with him?) The Donald?...makes you understand how Prick could look ok to her.  any blondish millionaire would do if he just dumps cash/corperation on her then leaves.

You forgot the groom's sidepiece walking in dragging a baby behind her by the umbilical cord. Moldavian terrorists? 

Edited by crowsworks
  • Love 5
36 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

She married Tucker right after Victor’s funeral . SC was hilarious that day. That story was so shitty. 

turd showed up right as they were saying i do didn't he?  and yup, sc played it beautifully, totally in full blown manic mode.

i will forever hate what the writers did to her...so happy instead of sharon being killed off as mab wanted, she instead was fired.

• Love 7

I don't know what's in those drinks they're drinking at the GCAC or Top of the Tower, or whatever, but I want them all. 

I really liked the Mariah and Kyle scenes. Her confiding in him about Tessa and him offering to hire and pay for a private detective to help find her made him human. It's nice she has a friend since Kevin is gone. I also enjoyed her scenes with Devon. 

And it's way beyond time that Phyllis and Billy move out of Summer's apartment. What a bunch of freeloaders. 

• Love 14

I kind of enjoyed Jordi Vilasuso's scenes with Victor and Nikki, playing the fan. Good start for the character.

The Lauren/Kyle thing with her admiring his self-propelled style was kind of odd, though.

And the Summer + Billy set-up is just thundering down the track, isn't it?

• Love 7

At the end of today's ep, Kyle reveals to Phyllis that Dummer is going to the trade show where Billy is and will be waiting for him in his hotel room, whereas she had told Mommy she was going to Madison for a yoga retreat.

Everything else was boring.

• Love 17

I'm hoping that when Dummer gets her shot at ButtBiscuit's Butterfinger, the musical accompaniment will be "Pop Goes the Weasel."  

It'll set the perfect mood in every way.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Diane M said:

Did Phyllis confront Summer today on the Canadian show?

1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

Yeah, c'mon Canadian Preverts spill!

Yes, after she did the mature thing and searched her overnight bag and found her e-ticket from GC to Philly.  As Dummer is about to leave Phyllis confronts her about the ticket and says it looks like the only retreat she is going to is with her boyfriend.  Dummer doesn't look caught, more like, indignant.  That is how the ep ends.

Billy had separate confrontations today with Jack, Nick, Kyle and Ash.

Rey changed Phyllis' flat tire (no pun intended).  Later we see him making notes about Sharon and Phyllis in his notebook.

Vic is pissed at Billy for being a shitty dad and not pulling his weight.  Then later Drinki finds her asleep at her desk.  Pathetically, Vic begs her to not tell Prick.  They discuss how the whole killing JT and planting him in the park is causing them a lot of stress.

Nick is back on the house-hunting project, even after Sharon told him they should put it off.

Kyle uncovers the info on the fake repairs to the Jaboat and tells Ash.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Who knew murdering a guy and dumping his body in a public park could be stressful? 

I hate when that happens. When I murder ex-hubbys i find the rivers convenient. Give it a few days and they are in the Ohio or better the Mississippi. 

• Love 12
10 hours ago, crowsworks said:

I hate when that happens. When I murder ex-hubbys i find the rivers convenient. Give it a few days and they are in the Ohio or better the Mississippi. 

I prefer the lake. We have fishies that are hungry.

• Love 6

I’m so....confused. Are we like, supposed to feel sorry for Phyllis? Or think Summer is a gross ho? Because after what happened with Phyllis and Billy, why would anyone care? How is anything supposed to be considered wrong or inappropriate after that? Is this another story only catered to Philly fans and their feelings? Like....what is this?

• Love 12
8 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

I prefer the lake. We have fishies that are hungry.

hmmm, just had a flashback to betty whites character in lake placid i think it was.....feeding the alligator...

really liked her in the movie....of course tho, i liked her in everything she did...even sue ann nevens.

• Love 5

At first Dummer tries to convince her mom that she is just going to the Trade Show and this has nothing to do with Billy.  Then Phyllis becomes Viper Woman and this convinces Dummer to tell her that she is right, she wants Billy.  Phyllis puts it all together, realizing that the signs were all there.  Dummer tells her mom that her relationship with Billy is on its last legs, and she is just helping it end sooner. Phyllis cannot believe that Dummer thinks Billy is into her.  It was actually kind of an ugly argument for a mother and daughter to be having.  Dummer tells her mom that Billy said if Phyllis was not in the picture, he would be totally into Dummer.  Phyllis is skeptical.  They continue arguing and Phyllis uses the same tone we have seen her use with Lily and Sharon.  But this is her daughter.  When did these two become arch enemies with such contempt for each other?  Phyllis calls Dummer a horrible person. Then it gets worse, with both of them lashing out and Dummer actually bringing up Phyllis' past bad behaviour, including intentionally mowing down Christine and Paul, as well as her various indiscretions with men.  Phyllis shrieks that she had to fight to get where she is and Dummer is just a Newman Princess.  Dummer shrieks at her that karma is coming to bite her, for every ugly thing she has done and is, and Phyllis smacks her across the face.  Dummer looks genuinely shocked which means that she is living up to her name, cause I saw that slap coming a mile away.  An outraged Dummer says she is leaving, and Phyllis snarlingly asks her is she is going to tell Billy about her ONS with Nick, or the slap.  Dummer defiantly says she can get Billy without telling him anything, and Phyllis tells her if she does this she is going to be very sorry.  Dummer says she is ready for whatever Phyllis intends to dish out, and she stomps out the door.  I seriously don't know how these two would ever come back from this short of one of them being in a life threatening accident/coma.

Nate is, wait for it, shirtless!  But this time he is upside down shirtless when Drinki drops by.  She confides in him about Vic, and her abusive relationship with JT.  She says she is desperate to get help for Vic.  Nate diagnoses her with PTSD and suggests a doctor, but Drinki is adamant that only Nate can help her.  She wants him to get close to Vic.

Abby and Arturo are at CL, when he espies Rey and hustles her out of there.  But Rey has seen them.  Arturo takes a baffled Abby to the GCAC dining room.  Later Rey shows up there too.  Arturo cannot avoid him, and eventually Rey tells Abby that he is his brother and that he has spent his life cleaning up his messes.  Nice brother.

Kyle is also shirtless poolside.  Via phone call with Glo he learns that Billy is headed to the airport and Glo is finished for the day, so he heads over to Billy's office and snoops around.

A frazzled Vic is at CL, where Rey has an eye on her.  And then Paul starts nicely interrogating Vic.  He tells her he is still on the JT case.

Kyle is now at the roof top bar and a furious Dummer shows up and tells him she is done with her mother for good, and tells him about the slap, too.  He says she only has one mother, and she replies, thank God!  Kyle wants her to cancel the bet and he will just give her his car.  He tries to talk her out of her plan to bed Billy.  In defending Billy's honour, she tells the story about how hot he was when he lost the Jaboat in a card game and then won it back.  Kyle's ears perked up at that info.

Phyllis is still at Dummer's apt and she calls someone for a favour.  She then somehow sends a message to Dummer from Billy saying that he didn't go to Philly and to meet him on Jaboat.  We see Phyllis saying to herself, see you sweetie, enjoy your cruise.  But she says it in a chilling way.  Meanwhile a thrilled Dummer informs Kyle about the message from Billy and goes to meet him on Jaboat.

An overwrought Vic is back at the office, and Drinki shows up with Nate (not shirtless).  She tells Vic that she told Nate about her ordeal with JT.  Vic is furious and asks Drinki how she would like it if she shared her dark secrets with the world.  Drinki is taken aback.  She tosses them both out.

At the Abbott manse Abby tries to find out the story about Rey, but Arturo is not willing to open up.

• Love 15

And here's previews for next week.

Phyllis to Billy, in Dummer's apt:  What is going on with you and my daughter, and Billy looks...constipated.  Ashley to Kyle:  We have to wait, monitor the company's finances, and any direction that Billy takes towards them, and Kyle replies: why wait for him to mess up, we can make it happen.  Sharon to Rey, at CL: What exactly are you doing here in GC, and he replies that he is here because of JT Hellstrom.

Now, just some observation, WTF Phyllis?!  No matter how out of line and ridiculous Dummer is being, her handling of this situation is somewhat out of character for the Phyllis that used to adore her Supergirl.  Billy Abbott is worth destroying the relationship you have with your one daughter????

And WTF Drinki?  You are a shit mother too, telling personal details of your daughter's life to Nate of all people, and then staging an intervention.  Drinki of all people should not be telling other people how to handle the stress they are under.  

• Love 16

Damn Phyllis is awful. You have to be a special kind of awful to make me feel sorry for Summer. It’s like Summer is totally doing the wrong thing by sexually harassing Billy, yet Phyllis somehow comes across as even more demented and gross. I think Mal Young has discovered a new level of soap opera writing that I’m tentatively going to call “Not Even Wrong.” 

All this mother-daughter angst over that milky whiite, limp-dicked Buttbiscuit. Note to Phyllis: you aren’t a scrappy fighter; you’re a delusional turdwagon with a heart full of sulphur and rabies.

• Love 21
32 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

It’s like Summer is totally doing the wrong thing by sexually harassing Billy,

You mean like when Billy was sexually harassing Phyllis when he would aggressively start kissing her in elevators and she would slap him? Or was that OK bc Philly fans said it was ~hawt~?

• Love 10

I never liked the actor playing Summer when she was first on the show. Then I got to like her on Life In Pieces, and now find that I like her on Y&R. I think part of the reason is that I can't stand Phyllis - never could - so anyone who Out Phyllis's Phyllis is great in my book, even if it is her own daughter. And who better to carry on the family traits? Though I think her nickname should be changed from Dummer to Slummer. 

I didn't think it was possible for me to grow to like smarmy Kyle, but I have. Is he less smarmy now, or am I just desperate for someone to like in this very unlikable cast of characters? I can only count on Mariah to bring a smile to my face. 

• Love 11
10 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

You mean like when Billy was sexually harassing Phyllis when he would aggressively start kissing her in elevators and she would slap him? Or was that OK bc Philly fans said it was ~hawt~?

I think Mal Young has ‘courtship’ and ‘stalking’ confused.

• Love 13
19 minutes ago, valleycliffe said:

apparently, while dummer is on jaboat with no internet/cell service, buttbiscuit and the pit viper move out of dummers condo and into the abbott mansion...

is jack back at the mansion?  sheesh, philly are so tawdry...

No, Jack's still living off site, at the GCAC, I think.

But still, how tacky can Phyllis get, moving back into the home she shared with his brother?  And why would ButtBiscuit want to live with Ashley and Kyle, since he knows they're out to see his pasty flat ass kicked to the curb?

I hope Dina still has access to sharp objects.

• Love 18
2 hours ago, valleycliffe said:

apparently, while dummer is on jaboat with no internet/cell service, buttbiscuit and the pit viper move out of dummers condo and into the abbott mansion...

is jack back at the mansion?  sheesh, philly are so tawdry...

I suppose they're going to fuck in his old room/bed. 

f51.gif

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Diane M said:

Haven't seen this episode yet, but there is nothing that could make me like Summer.  So who is she going to meet on Jaboat.....Kyle?

With any luck, she'll be meeting a watery demise.  

Which sounds, actually, like a description of a night with ButtBiscuit.

Edited by boes
  • Love 12