Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, valleycliffe said:

so, i read elsewhere that today, when adam goes to the will reading, herb left him a letter "for his eyes only"..

in it, she says she knows he was christian's father and she thanked him for not telling nick.  or something like that...

so, that answers that.  no more doubt about it.  herb knew all along dick wasn't the daddy.

No the letter said she figured it out AFTER the baby died.. SO nope she did not know all along.. and Sharon is still a baby napper LOL

6 hours ago, jewel21 said:

I hope they find demon boy's DNA and figure out he started that fire in the surveillance room. Come on Sergeant Plywood, do your thing! Max is such an evil little psychopath, bringing up his mother's death and how he could never harm his sibling as a result. He would make Sheila proud. And of course, now he's saying that Lily hates him, too. Lily, Abby and Dylan need to team up together and take this little psycho down!

And everyone gushing about how Sharon said just the right thing to Nick at the memorial is driving me nuts. Even Summer sang Sharon's praises. Of course, this is all being set up so when the truth about Christian finally comes out, they can all say they always knew Sharon was an evil, lying bitch. I really hate how the writers are writing Sharon. She's not off her meds anymore, there's no excuse for the lying.

The prison doctor is getting on my nerves, and it's so stupid she showed up at the memorial on Victor's behalf. She was right when she originally told him what he was asking her to do was inappropriate, so why she changed her damn mind I'll never know. The whole story line is both annoying me and boring me. Go figure.

Lastly, at least Adam isn't lying to Chelsea for once in their marriage. I kind of enjoyed them reading Sage's letter together.

I can't wait till stench finds out his kid as wacked as his sister and his mom.

Sharon is so disgusting I am having a really hard time not bashing her in every single post I make..I am trying .. but..

• Love 1

Sage learned the baby was Adam's at the memorial. So she has known for months now.  That means everything that she did AFTER leaving the hospital is suspect as hell. The way she treated Nick. Her clinging onto Adam. Moving next door to Chadam. All that is because she knew. And yet she was yelling at Sharon for being a liar? Granted she is but so was Sage. A big one. 

• Love 12
9 hours ago, Artsda said:

Where did the Chancellor Park Cafe come from? Now they'll be a new coffee house?

The Hot Dog Cart Wedding Chapel guy expanded?

• Love 11

I just can't believe Adam would ever have let his dimwit brother raise his child. Nips was perfectly willing to let Nick rot in a bear trap. I mean, I suppose I get not wanting to hurt Nick by rubbing it in his face that your jizz won the Hammertoe fertilization sweepstakes, but when they discover CAN didn't actually go to the great recycling plant in the sky? Tunes will surely be changed.

I really dislike prison doc. I think it's related to the vigorous reach-arounds she's taken to giving Victor. 

• Love 9

Not a full recap but Cane knows Neil kidnapped Hilary. Charlie confessed he gave Max the security card. Billy was macking on some executive who wants in on B&S which of course got Phyllis worked up. She slaps him when he called out her clear lust for him. Billy vs Jack screaming match happened again. Phack take turns blaming each other as to why Billy is a turning into Victor. Yada yada. 

• Love 4

But that slap was pretty half-assed. No wonder Billy looked so smug about it. Phyllis, in the future, put your fucking arm into it.

IIRC, Avery slapped the shit out of Joe and it was a great one but then she meant it ,unlike her sister who didn't. 

• Love 7
(edited)

I just can't believe Adam would ever have let his dimwit brother raise his child.

This was back when he was Gabe though, was hiding he was alive, running from the cops and didn't want to lose Chelsea/Conner. It's different now, if he learns his son is alive no way he lets him go to Nick.

Phyllis's slap was so bad. 

Glad they know now what a monster Stitch's kid is. Abby said how what he did to her is just assault, but the fire would be arson. Max murdered her unborn child, shouldn't it be more than just assault?

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Glad they know now what a monster Stitch's kid is. Abby said how what he did to her is just assault, but the fire would be arson. Max murdered her unborn child, shouldn't it be more than just assault?

No, because then that would get into the whole personhood of the fetus debate. If they prosecute someone in GC for a "murder" that happened in Hawaii, I don't think they'd do a very good job of a much more complex issue!

• Love 3

And everyone gushing about how Sharon said just the right thing to Nick at the memorial is driving me nuts. Even Summer sang Sharon's praises. Of course, this is all being set up so when the truth about Christian finally comes out, they can all say they always knew Sharon was an evil, lying bitch. I really hate how the writers are writing Sharon. She's not off her meds anymore, there's no excuse for the lying.

But this is who Sharon is.. a lying, selfish baby stealing bitch.

9 hours ago, Artsda said:

This was back when he was Gabe though, was hiding he was alive, running from the cops and didn't want to lose Chelsea/Conner. It's different now, if he learns his son is alive no way he lets him go to Nick.

Phyllis's slap was so bad. 

I agree; that's why I wrote that Adam's tune will be change when he discovers Lil Nips is still perky with life. 

I think Phyllis was just worried she'd lose a hand in Billy's cavernous nostrils.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, crosby777 said:

But this is who Sharon is.. a lying, selfish baby stealing bitch.

Perhaps. But to me, Phyllis isn't any better. She's drugged people, she's changed paternity tests, she guilted her son into keeping his rape baby. She slept with a married man who had just lost his adopted daughter. She lied about Sharon pushing her down the stairs and causing her coma. Maybe the reason Phyllis hates Sharon is because they're not very different from one another. Sharon is just more polite while Phyllis lets her inner bitch reign free, heh.

• Love 11
(edited)

I'm starting to pall on the Hilary "When will she stumble?" thing. And the various who's zoomin' who dialogues between assorted Winters, capped off with DG attempting to act with Neil in what is now Ubiquitous Park.

But I kind of enjoyed bits of yesterday's CDN; specifically, seeing Dr Loaf begin to grasp that his son is a demon. Even more specifically, just seeing Ashley again [after the overkill on so many characters--you know who you are] and watching L'il Demon run full-force into her bosom. Kid has good taste. But, Show, could you give Dr MEK a few more lines, please? Just to leaven the crap you're feeding us on a daily basis?

Edited by pearlite
verb issues
  • Love 6

Yesterday's CDN was awesome.  Cane finally finding out how Neil didn't give two shits about his SIL during the whole kidnapping thing when Cane was a suspect.  Cane telling the Lily the truth about Neil.  Hillary still leaving a wide wake as she swirls through town.  And best of all, Ash realizing that Max is a sociopath.  Who killed her granddaughter.  That was some good shit!

• Love 9

Perhaps. But to me, Phyllis isn't any better. She's drugged people, she's changed paternity tests, she guilted her son into keeping his rape baby. She slept with a married man who had just lost his adopted daughter. She lied about Sharon pushing her down the stairs and causing her coma. Maybe the reason Phyllis hates Sharon is because they're not very different from one another. Sharon is just more polite while Phyllis lets her inner bitch reign free, heh.

Phyllis is just as bad but for years Sharon and her stans acted like she was the perfect saint. BAH she is as evil as the evil ones. Phyllis owns she is a badgirl., Sharon likes to pretend she is sweet.. nothing sweet about that kidnapping vulture.

• Love 1

I never felt Sharon was perfect. That being said, I do like her, but she is definitely a flawed character that has made a lot of mistakes. However, many of these mistakes have been made when she was off her meds. And,  as someone who has a mother who is bipolar and a brother with borderline personality disorder, I can honestly say when people with mental illnesses are off their meds, their behavior is not at all consistent with who they are when they are on them and thinking clearly.

Also, Sharon has proven to feel remorse for her actions, leading me to believe that although flawed, she is a good person deep down. Phyllis has shown very little remore in her life, and is quite contemptuous toward her victims. Case in point, how she kept snarling at Christine who wanted her punished for trying to kill her and Paul all those  years ago.

Anyway, just my two cents.

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, jewel21 said:

Phyllis has shown very little remore in her life, and is quite contemptuous toward her victims. Case in point, how she kept snarling at Christine who wanted her punished for trying to kill her and Paul all those  years ago.

That is my only real issue with Phyllis. All her screaming for justice was hard to take seriously when she literally laughed in the face of her victim wanting the same. I mean seriously? How is that owning anything? She actually actively ran from her crime. 

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, TwistedSoul7 said:

That is my only real issue with Phyllis. All her screaming for justice was hard to take seriously when she literally laughed in the face of her victim wanting the same. I mean seriously? How is that owning anything? She actually actively ran from her crime. 

That's one of the main reasons I have always disliked Phyllis as well and why I am rarely in her corner. Not only does she not own up to what she does but she actively tries to escape the consequences of her actions. I have never heard her admit to anything as being her fault. She either denies it or finds some excuse to justify her criminal behavior. What is even more disgusting is her belittling and abusing her victims. I'll never forget how she taunted Christine for being upset that Phyllis ran her down and almost killed her. Can you imagine Sharon doing that? I can't. Sharon and Phyllis both are very flawed characters but Phyllis is in a league by herself. Her narcissism has made her a loathsome character at times. Sharon has done some terrible things but she always owns up to what she has done and is truly remorseful.

• Love 11
(edited)

^^Chiming in to agree. That's why I fail to jump on this Phyllis is STRONG crap. She is a narcissist in the true sense of the word. And this laughable stuff with her victimization by Victor and Marco. Please. She has owned nothing in her life but goes after Sharon and Victor and screams JUSTICE. Whatever freak.

Soaps used to distinguish between schemers and heroines. But they try to make them one and the same and it's BS.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 9
14 hours ago, crosby777 said:

Phyllis is just as bad but for years Sharon and her stans acted like she was the perfect saint. BAH she is as evil as the evil ones. Phyllis owns she is a badgirl., Sharon likes to pretend she is sweet.. nothing sweet about that kidnapping vulture.

I can only speak for myself, but while I don't consider myself a fan of Sharon's at all, I have hated that the writers constantly make her the proverbial whipping boy, berating her for shit that other characters seem to get a free pass on. No one is beating Cane up anymore for gaslight in his wife for the most idiotic of reasons, but you can be sure she'll be labeled as the Worst Thing Ever (tm) when all of this comes out. Never mind that Victor kept the secret, Adam knew and Sage knew even before she knew the baby was still alive.

The writers came up with the bipolar illness as a supposed reset button on everything else she'd done because the character's popularity took a hit post-Shadam. But now it's the catch all reason for everything she does. Like you said, she isn't off her meds this time. The writers should've just written her as straight Emily Stewart from ATWT bonkers if they can't be assed to do mental illness correctly.

This whole story is so stupidly written that it's even ruined the only thing I really wanted outta this story--the karmic joy of seeing Adam's kid being kept away from him. 

• Love 8
11 hours ago, TwistedSoul7 said:

Also, all of this.

It helps to have an actress who bothers to read the scripts before filming but that doesn't erase years of sociopathic behavior and attitude that on her worst day is eclipsed only by Victor Newman himself. Has she ever expressed any remorse for trying to mow down the Bug, helping to bust up Sharon and Nick during their family crisis or for bringing Daisy back into Daniel and Lucy's lives? I wasn't watching when Daniel's paternity came out, but I doubt she had much remorse for Danny or the poor schuck that got her knocked up either.

• Love 9

So Victoria walks in and sees Fiona in Billy's rob. She has the kids and flips out. Billy threatens to call the police if she walks out. Fiona goes upstairs to change and them comes back and smirks at the two exes bickering. She tells Victoria to send Victor her regards and leaves. Victoria leaves but not before telling Billy she was glad to be rid of him. Billy then tells Johnny a story about how the two of them will live together ruling everything. Johnny asks about Mommy and Billy says she won't be around. Wow.

Meanwhile Phyllis having a freakout because she thinks Billy fucked Fiona. She spins some tells about being upset for Jack, Victoria, and the kids. Blah blah. Fiona later sees Phack and tells Jack that she no longer doing business with Jabot or B&S because the Abbotts are too much drama. Jack is pissed and goes looking for Billy. Fiona then calls out the obvious -- Phyllis wants Billy. She tries to deny it but Fiona is knows better.

Jack goes to see Billy who is hostile. He doesn't care that he lost the business. He tells Jack he will never apologize again and he will take everything that he wants -- business, his children, or a woman. Meanwhile Victoria goes back to the bar. Luca's PI is there snapping pictures of her dancing and kissing Travis. He wants to take her home but she declines.

Previews

Fiona tells Jack something is going on with Billy and Phyllis

Nick reams out Victoria and Billy

• Love 7

His story to Johnny was kind of ridiculous. Who talks that way to their children about their mother.... fairy tale or not? I have never seen Victoria do that with the kids no matter how badly he screwed up. That is going to far, IMO. 

• Love 11

I haven't watched yet, and I know this is silly to complain about in the context of all the larger mindfluckery going on, but this Fiona creature is a buyer who wields such huge influence?  Maybe she might with B/S, new ownership and all, but she'd be bending over backwards to stay in Jabot's good graces, NOT the other way around, especially since it's been indicated that Jabot has been a successful item.  She'd have a LOT of explaining to do to her bosses if she dropped a company because of "drama".

By the end of her working day she'd be asking, "Do you want fries with that?"

Someone else who needs to stop by Rexx Rugs ASAP.

• Love 11
(edited)

Is this show seriously trying to convince me that Billy is hot and all the woman want him? I rolled my eyes so hard when I heard this, they flew out of my head and rolled around the world.

This show is as delusional as Patty.

Edited by jewel21
  • Love 13

Sheesh, after a good episode Friday, I couldn't bear to watch the dreck today after the first few scenes with Billy and his harem, and the Phack scenes.  I did see a bit more of Abby and Damien, and OMG I am actually liking Abby for the first time ever.  But I really cannot stand this Billy et al plot line, so am only skim watching now.  I don't know who this Billy is or why he is so pissed off.  Plus he is so unlikable.

• Love 10
16 hours ago, boes said:

but this Fiona creature is a buyer who wields such huge influence?

I missed the Fiona intro-so I can only guess how she got into Cheesestick's robe.  Did she get a mud bath on the bike, too? ( Is that NvrBilly's wooing schtick? Lame-just ask her her sign or show them the hockey stick and let nature take its course.)

It sounds as if she is going to be whatever tough-talking, hard hitting, takenoprisoners kind of gal that HackerChick was supposed to be. (Fiona tells Jack something is going on with Billy and Phyllis/cmb81)  Buyers have so much influence, dontchaknow and Teflon psyches.

• Love 5

I hate everyone treating Stitch with kid gloves while he attacks them and throws tantrums, because his kid is a psycho killer arsonist. Abby is the victim and she's being treated by him horribly. 

I liked Dylan not enabling the situation and listening to Nevil. 

• Love 6

As usual I am ff'ing past many scenes. In fact I am so out of it with regards to many GC residents I had no idea that Lilly still did not know that her dad kidnapped Hillary. Nor do I care. OTOH I am totally turned off by Victoria's new interest in the bartender. When I see him all I see is Little Johnny in 20 years. Is it just me? It is like she is flirting/slow dancing/kissing her own son. Yuck.

And please take Damien off my screen. I don't care what happens to him and am starting to not care what happens to Stitch (I know, most haven't cared for, well, ever). And please put the darling ED and amazing MEK together once and for all - they are the best part of the show right now.

• Love 7
(edited)

Oh, I care what happens to Damien unless it involves electro shock therapy.  

I hate all these new people being brought on, at the expense of the veterans.  Don't these actors have a union of some kind?  I hate seeing all these people I have no interest in and who don't have any part of the long history of this show.  

Edited by KLovestoShop
  • Love 7

Ugh. THE SEX basically started at the end of the episode and continues tomorrow. Billy is so gross, I cannot. His passion just looks like a cross between anger and constipation and I'm like, go away. There's just absolutely nothing "hot" about what Philly are doing. No matter how scandalous they want to film it.

• Love 5

I watched (some) today because recaps said Jack called out Phyllis and Billy after catching them holding hands and gazing into each other's eyes. So Phyllis watches Billy taunt Jack ("ask your wife what I want, Jack"), she sees the hurt on Jack's face when he tells her he knows something is going on between her and Billy, the disgust as he walks away from her, she has just told him their marriage is the most important thing in her life and then instead of going after her husband, she goes and fucks his brother (a man she knows is trying to actively hurt Jack, her beloved husband, right now).

I don't think I have ever seen a more asinine scenario leading up to infidelity in my life. 

• Love 9

Billy is pure shit to me, and the way they have him aggressively getting Phyllis to "give in" is disgusting, but I also hate the cop-out writing they're giving Phyllis. Her "omg, i can't do this, gasp, you're so hot, i can't resist" act is laughable. You're a grown ass woman. Divorce Jack and do (pun intended) whatever you want.

Saw the ET thing, as well, and it's clear they're going all out with the scene to sell how HOT Philly are, but all I could do was roll my fucking eyes. I've watched soaps for too long and affairs just don't have that affect on me.

• Love 12

They have Phyllis fighting it. She was even sorta crying with Billy. She loves Jack sooooo much but she lust is just too strong. She is so weak for Billy who is the devil on her shoulder poking her with his penis. Billy clearly just wants to hurt Jack. Yeah he think she is hot (and easy it seems) but his clear taunting shows the real message there. So they will fuck. She will be disgusted. He will keep running after her. She will fail again and fuck him AGAIN. Then she will almost get caught and pump the breaks. Enter Bethany. Then Phyllis the jealous freak will rear her ugly head again to the point Jack will FINALLY figure it out.

• Love 10

^^This scenario sounds about right.

Phyllis looked so stupid standing at Billy's door wanting to save her marriage. lol. "We can't, pant pant, see each other, pant pant, again."

Also, Jack will keep chumming with Hilary -- who will be on him like white on rice because she's losing the Darvon support and she can snare an Abbott -- and the moment he realizes Phyllis has fucked NEVEREVERBilly he'll fuck Hilary. Tori and Travis will be getting it on as well. So Pratt is going to turn these four people into high school idiots. How entertaining.

She is so weak for Billy who is the devil on her shoulder poking her with his penis.

lol

• Love 7

Oh, Billy CLEARLY just wants to hurt Jack. This show hasn't convinced me of anything other than that on his end. And that's a problem; I would have actually "respected" Billy more if he had real feelings. But nope. The taunting about taking a woman and then being in Phyllis' face all "Do me! You want me! Ur husband sucks!" doesn't work for me.

• Love 7

I getting the sense that Hilary and Jack might be going somewhere too. Nikki and Neil probably continue their games. I can even see Devon and Abby. He has been defending her a lot these days. No clue what will happen with Stitch? Go away? Ashley has eyes for Neville.

Victoria is going to fuck Travis very soon. That is clear. She almost went home with him. I give it until next week. I also have no doubt that they will be pulled into the Jack/Phyllis/Billy/Bethany mess too. Probably not until after she finally reveal herself to Travis though. So they can milk the affair long enough because we know once Billy sees Victoria with the new stud be will see green and that is a kink in the affair. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I could be wrong, but I still think Victoria is on the sidelines of the Jack/Philly mess until the affair is discovered. I have this feeling that Billy will basically try to badger Phyllis into getting a divorce or leaving Jack or whatever, Phyllis can't do it, and Billy uses Female 2 to make Phyllis jealous. 

Edited by HeatLifer

I don't think Victoria will be involved anytime soon either. She still playing Tori. I am sure that will last a while especially with Luca in the mix. That seems to her main her story -- Travis, Luca, and NE. She and Billy are in different orbits for the most part except for the random moments they have to remind us they are "end game". They are adding Bethany into the affair equation for a reason. That will be Phyllis and Billy's angst outside Jack. This will drag out until at least July sweeps. Jack will learn by then. No way it goes beyond July. Then the reveal fun can begin. I am excited for Ashley to discover it. I hope she ethers them. 

• Love 2

Oh Yowza, I am barely watching since I got back, but I FF'ed to the end of the ep based on your comments.  Here we go.  The few seconds I observed?  Not sexy at all.  More like penance.

Other than the clearly now epic fail recast of Billy, there is no history to get them to this point and no chemistry between these actors.  I am like, so what, who cares, when Jack finds out, he will boink Fiona or Hillary.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Ugh. THE SEX basically started at the end of the episode and continues tomorrow. Billy is so gross, I cannot. His passion just looks like a cross between anger and constipation and I'm like, go away. There's just absolutely nothing "hot" about what Philly are doing. No matter how scandalous they want to film it.

they looked smoking hot to me... I love this has happened and I did not have to wait for too long to get some pay off.. hate hate hate phack..

6 hours ago, TwistedSoul7 said:

I am glad it finally happens. I saw a segment of it on Entertainment Tonight. I also saw a picture of them openly kissing in the park. So clearly they give no fucks anymore if they get caught.

how awesome they were on ET.. that tells me tptb may actually go there for awhile.. anything if it kills phack for good.

6 hours ago, miamama said:

I watched (some) today because recaps said Jack called out Phyllis and Billy after catching them holding hands and gazing into each other's eyes. So Phyllis watches Billy taunt Jack ("ask your wife what I want, Jack"), she sees the hurt on Jack's face when he tells her he knows something is going on between her and Billy, the disgust as he walks away from her, she has just told him their marriage is the most important thing in her life and then instead of going after her husband, she goes and fucks his brother (a man she knows is trying to actively hurt Jack, her beloved husband, right now).

I don't think I have ever seen a more asinine scenario leading up to infidelity in my life. 

LOL and I think it is so soapy.. finally a story I can get into.

• Love 2