Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

On 2/28/2022 at 4:18 AM, ByTor said:

Interesting!! But did she specifically come from Australia to audition for DCC? Or was she already living in the US? That might be the difference? Or Kelli's memory is as good as mine 😂 

I love those shorts a lot more than the diapers they wear today. I think they would be more flattering as well. JMHO

• Love 10
(edited)
10 minutes ago, BunnyHop96 said:

Lily girl getting recognition she deserves as rookie of the year with the Broncos!

(photos from Lily’s Insta, it wouldn’t let me upload the pic of her and the veteran of the year)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaliGLCrgVO/

8FA8B18B-A4F1-404E-8729-EE0A758C213F.jpeg

4A402254-A3A1-4603-80E8-96DAA18A40DC.jpeg

The second picture is her group captain her dbc big sister Chelsea and another veteran 

Edited by Holly85
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 2/28/2022 at 11:50 PM, GBDCCfan said:

People are reading way too much into this. Angela never made show group in her first four seasons and there were reasons never brought up in the show. Jinelle made it in her second season. If Angela wasn't available for appearances as a regular DCC, it is not hard to think that she would have problems with the heavy practice and appearance schedule of Show group added on. We also have to remember that this was the year Jinelle was late to TC because of the medical crisis with the burst cyst when she was home. It is understandable that they would give her a pass even though she didn't perform her best in auditions. Jinelle was a known quantity and Angela wasn't.

Also, that was the first time Jackie Bob was shown as a guest judge so of course she would be surprised that cheerleaders would turn down appearances. That is a concept foreign to her.

But the thing about Jackie was she has been working with Junior DCC as well as other aspects of DCC for a while since before that incident (yes I follow Jackie on instagram and she was working for a few companies DCC being one of them at the time). Yes Jackie wasn't working directly with DCC but with the junior dcc but would still have to have interactions with Kelli and Judy because junior dcc will still have to have their say as well as Charlottes say in it 

• Love 1
On 3/1/2022 at 12:50 AM, GBDCCfan said:

People are reading way too much into this. Angela never made show group in her first four seasons and there were reasons never brought up in the show. Jinelle made it in her second season. If Angela wasn't available for appearances as a regular DCC, it is not hard to think that she would have problems with the heavy practice and appearance schedule of Show group added on. We also have to remember that this was the year Jinelle was late to TC because of the medical crisis with the burst cyst when she was home. It is understandable that they would give her a pass even though she didn't perform her best in auditions. Jinelle was a known quantity and Angela wasn't.

I guess that’s what we do out here: Reading (too much) into things, but that’s also how we sometimes unearth the truth and debunk rumors😉.

As for Angela, iirc it was stated that she stayed on for another year with the hopes of finally making show group? I agree that she never seemed to have been a favorite with TPTB.

As for Katy and Jinelle: I’ve never been a fan of Katy but I can see her being a judge because of her position and work with the DCC and show group. I do agree that she should have refrained from saying anything about Jinelle, unless of course they weren’t an item at the time. Or because they kept their relationship under the radar for being colleagues?

• Love 5

And the thing with alot of the relationships withing DCC we don't know about. Take both Jinelle and Paige Caverllera. The both moved in together their rookie year and both of them were in a relationship at the time.

Paige was married to someone in the marines and then met Jeff Heath a few months later during her rookie year and hit it off and somewhere along the lines that we do not know about, her and her husband split up and divorced. Whether they were already having probs before or after Paige met Jeff or not we don't know. 

Same as Jinelle. She had a boyfriend for 5 years, going into her rookie year that year and somewhere during those 6 years she and Katy got together.

Somewhere along those lines in their rookie year they somehow must have moved out of the rental they both got during TCC because next thing we know Danielle Adams (nee Barhold) had been living with Jasmine and was also now living with Paige and KNEW about Paige's relationship with Paige and wasn't exactly called into the office for it compared to Holly/Jenna. Maybe because it was that Jeff was a "low key" man who doesn't get trashed talked about the way the guys that Holly and Jenna "dated/slept with" were getting alot of "trash talked" (I call it trash talk because I know its not the right word but I'm having a memory blank and can't think of the right words for it atm)

Somewhere along those lines Jinelle didn't seem to have "made any friends to move into a rental property with" (I'm not saying she didn't have any friends on the team etc if that make sense) that she had to move into a hotel room day all year around. I found that super weird, esp budget wise, because Jinelle was either SUPER rich to be living out a hotel room all year around (even a cheap hotel room, rumor on this forum was she was living in a Day hotel? Is that the name of the hotel, that this forum said she was in? I am not familiar with hotels in America/texas).

I also do not know the rental prices of houses from Studio flats to 1 or 2 bed flats/houses in Texas, but surely they are cheaper on a month to month basis (those of you who live in Texas and knows it better than me, can you kindly tell me the rough day to day prices of the day hotel (the hotel chain Jinelle was rumored to be staying in) in Texas and then the rentals of like a studio and a 1 bed flat and 2 bed flats in the area?) than a hotel room even the cheapest tacky-ist ones in the area. 

• Love 1
(edited)
53 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

And the thing with alot of the relationships withing DCC we don't know about. Take both Jinelle and Paige Caverllera. The both moved in together their rookie year and both of them were in a relationship at the time.

Paige was married to someone in the marines and then met Jeff Heath a few months later during her rookie year and hit it off and somewhere along the lines that we do not know about, her and her husband split up and divorced. Whether they were already having probs before or after Paige met Jeff or not we don't know. 

Same as Jinelle. She had a boyfriend for 5 years, going into her rookie year that year and somewhere during those 6 years she and Katy got together.

Somewhere along those lines in their rookie year they somehow must have moved out of the rental they both got during TCC because next thing we know Danielle Adams (nee Barhold) had been living with Jasmine and was also now living with Paige and KNEW about Paige's relationship with Paige and wasn't exactly called into the office for it compared to Holly/Jenna. Maybe because it was that Jeff was a "low key" man who doesn't get trashed talked about the way the guys that Holly and Jenna "dated/slept with" were getting alot of "trash talked" (I call it trash talk because I know its not the right word but I'm having a memory blank and can't think of the right words for it atm)

Somewhere along those lines Jinelle didn't seem to have "made any friends to move into a rental property with" (I'm not saying she didn't have any friends on the team etc if that make sense) that she had to move into a hotel room day all year around. I found that super weird, esp budget wise, because Jinelle was either SUPER rich to be living out a hotel room all year around (even a cheap hotel room, rumor on this forum was she was living in a Day hotel? Is that the name of the hotel, that this forum said she was in? I am not familiar with hotels in America/texas).

I also do not know the rental prices of houses from Studio flats to 1 or 2 bed flats/houses in Texas, but surely they are cheaper on a month to month basis (those of you who live in Texas and knows it better than me, can you kindly tell me the rough day to day prices of the day hotel (the hotel chain Jinelle was rumored to be staying in) in Texas and then the rentals of like a studio and a 1 bed flat and 2 bed flats in the area?) than a hotel room even the cheapest tacky-ist ones in the area. 

In Texas it depends on area you want like for my area I own a house 4 bed room two bath I’ve seen apartments 1 bed room one bath go for more then what my mortgage is in the same area 

Edited by Holly85
22 hours ago, LilyD said:

I guess that’s what we do out here: Reading (too much) into things, but that’s also how we sometimes unearth the truth and debunk rumors😉.

As for Angela, iirc it was stated that she stayed on for another year with the hopes of finally making show group? I agree that she never seemed to have been a favorite with TPTB.

I always thought K & J liked Angela for the most part! They let her into training camp with a crappy solo and then called her a powerhouse her rookie year, which of course is high praise to get one of Kelli's favorite p-word compliments. Plus, they made her a group leader. That was a strong team with solid vets that year, so they weren't lacking for choices there. I don't know about other background stuff on her besides what is seen on the show, but my read on the Show Group situation was that she's a powerful field dancer but less refined and technically trained (which they love for SG); also, as a GL, she didn't know a dance at all one night and tried to say she was just having a bad day. I feel like the latter incident would put a big ding in someone's chance at SG and the trust Judy has to have in those dancers. So, between not being the best dancer, maybe turning down lots of gigs, and also having a big f-up while not living up to group leader expectations, I didn't even think to look for another reason she didn't make SG. 

• Love 3
On 3/2/2022 at 7:20 PM, Holly85 said:

In Texas it depends on area you want like for my area I own a house 4 bed room two bath I’ve seen apartments 1 bed room one bath go for more then what my mortgage is in the same area 

Can you let me know roughly the prices of like a 1 bed flat and 1 bed house and same as studio prices and roughly a 4 bed house price etc. 

13 hours ago, M1977G said:

I always thought K & J liked Angela for the most part! They let her into training camp with a crappy solo and then called her a powerhouse her rookie year, which of course is high praise to get one of Kelli's favorite p-word compliments. Plus, they made her a group leader. That was a strong team with solid vets that year, so they weren't lacking for choices there. I don't know about other background stuff on her besides what is seen on the show, but my read on the Show Group situation was that she's a powerful field dancer but less refined and technically trained (which they love for SG); also, as a GL, she didn't know a dance at all one night and tried to say she was just having a bad day. I feel like the latter incident would put a big ding in someone's chance at SG and the trust Judy has to have in those dancers. So, between not being the best dancer, maybe turning down lots of gigs, and also having a big f-up while not living up to group leader expectations, I didn't even think to look for another reason she didn't make SG. 

But the thing was Angela was commented by one of the judges (I think it was the guy judge who was the boss of the dental place that former Dcc Victoria - not VK the other one) commented " how can you be weak on your solo but do better on dcc choreo" (maybe it was Brenda that said it but it was one of the two) and someone said along the lines of maybe she as just not a great choreo teacher for herself etc but good at other people's choreo

• Love 1

I do recall a judge saying such about Angela when she initially tried out which was a good thing for her.

As for Dallas area home/rental prices (as you say, flats),  I will say Texas in general is cheaper than living on either coast.  I can’t see K&J allowing any DCC to live in a hotel/motel vs. an apartment there.  
UK-Eve, you all have one-bedroom free-standing homes? I’ve never heard of such here.  And I watch HGTV (Home and Garden TV) every day, it’s my ESPN (sports channel).

• LOL 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Uk-Eve said:

Can you let me know roughly the prices of like a 1 bed flat and 1 bed house and same as studio prices and roughly a 4 bed house price etc. 

But the thing was Angela was commented by one of the judges (I think it was the guy judge who was the boss of the dental place that former Dcc Victoria - not VK the other one) commented " how can you be weak on your solo but do better on dcc choreo" (maybe it was Brenda that said it but it was one of the two) and someone said along the lines of maybe she as just not a great choreo teacher for herself etc but good at other people's choreo

Here is kind of an example of pricing for a one bedroom 1 bath apartment 

BD39E58E-3FCD-48D2-BA72-E6A03C25CDB1.jpeg

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 1
(edited)

Found this old Mavs video on youtube. Crystal and Kandi are right in front. It's probably from 2004 or 2005 when both were on the team together.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

"UK-Eve, you all have one-bedroom free-standing homes? I’ve never heard of such here.  And I watch HGTV (Home and Garden TV) every day"

One bedroom bungalows were everywhere in the first half of the 20th century, especially in the South. Most have probably been torn down due to 'progress'. Very common in industrial areas and homesteading areas. If you can find one now, they are a goldmine.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, WenD08 said:

I do recall a judge saying such about Angela when she initially tried out which was a good thing for her.

As for Dallas area home/rental prices (as you say, flats),  I will say Texas in general is cheaper than living on either coast.  I can’t see K&J allowing any DCC to live in a hotel/motel vs. an apartment there.  
UK-Eve, you all have one-bedroom free-standing homes? I’ve never heard of such here.  And I watch HGTV (Home and Garden TV) every day, it’s my ESPN (sports channel).

Well here in uk we have different properties. I know american has different wordings for things like for example in the uk we call the "area" where pedestrians walk on as "pavement" but I think america calls it "side walk"?

So in the uk we have places/different wordings for living places

1) Studios - 1 room where your kitchen and living room and bedroom are in one room. Some places will have the bathrooms in the same 4 walls other studios will have a separate room for the bathroom. Depending on size ofc

2) Flats - where all the rooms whether it is a studio or a 1 bedroom flat (where kitchen and living room and bedroom are in different rooms separatedd by walls and door etc) the size of the flat also varies etc and how many bedrooms also depend on the property etc 

3) Houses - where you have more than one floor in the property that requires going up stairs to other floors etc.

Not sure about wordings in America. I live in London and where I live our local secondary school (high school in America) has been the no1 secondary school in the entire uk for 4 or 5 decades (if you are going by the official league tables realised every August when results come outm just like how Cambride and Oxford university here in the uk has been the no 1 and 2 best universities in the uk for decades. So the rental prices of my area is ridiculous expensive. I should know I went to that school in question.

18 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Here is kind of an example of pricing for a one bedroom 1 bath apartment 

BD39E58E-3FCD-48D2-BA72-E6A03C25CDB1.jpeg

Thank you. Wow thats alot and I thought London rental prices where I live was ridiculus 

(edited)
16 hours ago, Uk-Eve said:

Well here in uk we have different properties. I know american has different wordings for things like for example in the uk we call the "area" where pedestrians walk on as "pavement" but I think america calls it "side walk"?

So in the uk we have places/different wordings for living places

1) Studios - 1 room where your kitchen and living room and bedroom are in one room. Some places will have the bathrooms in the same 4 walls other studios will have a separate room for the bathroom. Depending on size ofc

2) Flats - where all the rooms whether it is a studio or a 1 bedroom flat (where kitchen and living room and bedroom are in different rooms separatedd by walls and door etc) the size of the flat also varies etc and how many bedrooms also depend on the property etc 

3) Houses - where you have more than one floor in the property that requires going up stairs to other floors etc.

Not sure about wordings in America. I live in London and where I live our local secondary school (high school in America) has been the no1 secondary school in the entire uk for 4 or 5 decades (if you are going by the official league tables realised every August when results come outm just like how Cambride and Oxford university here in the uk has been the no 1 and 2 best universities in the uk for decades. So the rental prices of my area is ridiculous expensive. I should know I went to that school in question.

Thank you. Wow thats alot and I thought London rental prices where I live was ridiculus 

Wording does vary from region to region in the US. Where I live, we have:

Studio: one all-inclusive room with a bathroom

Apartment: Any rental in a multi-family building except a side-by-side duplex or townhouse.

Duplex: a 2 family home. Can be side-by-side or 2 levels upper/lower.

Flat: Either the upper or lower unit in a 2 level duplex.

Townhouse: a multi story home that shares walls with others like it. It can be part of a side-by-side duplex or part of a long row.

Single family home/house: one family building

I do agree that that rent is really high. My last apartment before I bought my condo (a townhouse BTW) was $865 for 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, and 1200 sq. feet of space.

Edited by GBDCCfan
clarification

Anyone touched on the topic that 

1) Chelsea Chaney is pregnant

2) Nicole Bulcher had given birth

3) Cassie got her old account back 

4) Tasha had given birth too (well this one is news in Dec)

• Love 5
On 3/3/2022 at 8:26 PM, WenD08 said:

As for Dallas area home/rental prices (as you say, flats),  I will say Texas in general is cheaper than living on either coast.

Not sure at all what the situation is or was (I had never heard of Jinelle living in a hotel, poor girl), but it could be that if she was staying on that way it was because signing on a year-long lease just wasn't as practical for her situation for some reason.  My dad used to work in the oil field and long-term hotel rentals were quite common for those workers, and basically how and where he lived when he was out in the field.  There are a lot of places in Texas and Oklahoma that have those kinds of deals (IIRC, something like $150-200/week), which would be significantly less expensive than an $1,800/month apartment.  Also, I wouldn't read anything into not having roommates as evidence of not being close to others on the squad.  Being a people-pleaser can take an enormous amount of emotional energy, and having your own space can be critical for keeping that balance.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, parrotfeathers said:

I do hope she has found her happy place.

Me too. When I was the age she was when she was a DCC, I totally would have had that "fatties" outburst & tried to weasel my way out of it when caught. Hell, why am I saying "would have,"I probably have😂

Edited by ByTor
  • LOL 9
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

Me too. When I was the age she was when she was a DCC, I totally would have had that "fatties" outburst & tried to weasel my way out of it when caught. Hell, why am I saying "would have,"I probably have😂

I’d forgive you.  😅But I don’t like Chelsea.  Never have  but if she’s matured and happy good for her   

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, dariafan said:

I’d forgive you.  😅But I don’t like Chelsea.  Never have  but if she’s matured and happy good for her   

A lot of people didn't, many have said they found her to be phony.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

A lot of people didn't, many have said they found her to be phony.

This is me.  Chelsea is right up there with my most disliked cheerleaders.  Found her to be beyond fake.  Please don't hate me.  Will see myself out the side door.

Edited by go4luca
missing word
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, go4luca said:

This is me.  Chelsea is right up there with my most disliked cheerleaders.  Found her to be beyond fake.  Please don't hate me.  Will see myself out the

I've read it said she is worst example of a DCC ever.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 3/11/2022 at 11:45 AM, raindancer said:

Not sure at all what the situation is or was (I had never heard of Jinelle living in a hotel, poor girl), but it could be that if she was staying on that way it was because signing on a year-long lease just wasn't as practical for her situation for some reason.  My dad used to work in the oil field and long-term hotel rentals were quite common for those workers, and basically how and where he lived when he was out in the field.  There are a lot of places in Texas and Oklahoma that have those kinds of deals (IIRC, something like $150-200/week), which would be significantly less expensive than an $1,800/month apartment.  Also, I wouldn't read anything into not having roommates as evidence of not being close to others on the squad.  Being a people-pleaser can take an enormous amount of emotional energy, and having your own space can be critical for keeping that balance.  

It was touched on somewhere on this forum. I cannot tell you which thread it was said in as this was years ago, but I read it in here as this is the only forum I read for DCC things.

Having said that even so hotel prices do fluctuate even if you give them a deal but as I say, I used to work at Hilton Wembley and our rates fluctuate depending on events going on on a day to day basis eg if theres a massive meeting going on in the local business centre our prices will go way up, even if there is 2 London football team have a match going on in Wembley, both teams will stay in the near by hotels (dunno why tho because the football teams here in the uk do stay in hotels the day or 2 before their matches even if they are from the same city as the hotel/area as the turf they are playing on etc). It is supply and demand.

Idk how much "pulling power" Jinelle would have in getting the same rate as those workers even your dad. Because there is a massive difference between your dads company having SEVERAL workers (of the same company) needing a place to stay and then working a deal with the local hotel to have a cheaper rate than the "per night" pay rates because that will push prices up and they can prob make some back if those workers then spend money in the hotel restaurant/bar etc (if they have one), compared to one person aka Jinelle. The money margin there is so much less. It may prob be more convient for Jinelle in terms of saving on alot more things like gym membership (which Idk what the prices in Texas is as I am in UK so US prices idk them that well) but theres no way she can score the same/similar prices to maybe a company with 4/5 and more people in the situation like your dad if that make sense at all. The hotel prob gave her a deal for being a cowboys cheerleader.

The other thing is Jinelle prob had to spend a fortune to get her uniform cleaned and making sure it doesnt get lost because most hotels do not have washing machines for the customers, even if they have a cleaning facility for their cleaners it is def not accessable for a customer to come into that area to use when they want. Some do provide cleaning services but each site charges its own price. I worked at 2 different Hiltons (both under the "Hilton Hotel & Resort" brand of Hilton (Hilton Wembley and Hilton Watford) and both have cleaning service but they charge their own prices I know HIlton Wembley charges £30 for a jacket/blazer clean but Watford charged £15 for the same when I was there years ago)

Edited by Uk-Eve
  • Useful 1
16 hours ago, Kamal said:

Alexis's DCC bridesmaids

Rachel A, Lexie, Christina, Maddie along with 8 other girls.

I am a little surprised that Gina isn't one of them.  She always appeared closer to Alexis then Maddie to me on social media.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Uk-Eve said:

It was touched on somewhere on this forum. I cannot tell you which thread it was said in as this was years ago, but I read it in here as this is the only forum I read for DCC things.

Having said that even so hotel prices do fluctuate even if you give them a deal but as I say, I used to work at Hilton Wembley and our rates fluctuate depending on events going on on a day to day basis eg if theres a massive meeting going on in the local business centre our prices will go way up, even if there is 2 London football team have a match going on in Wembley, both teams will stay in the near by hotels (dunno why tho because the football teams here in the uk do stay in hotels the day or 2 before their matches even if they are from the same city as the hotel/area as the turf they are playing on etc). It is supply and demand.

Idk how much "pulling power" Jinelle would have in getting the same rate as those workers even your dad. Because there is a massive difference between your dads company having SEVERAL workers (of the same company) needing a place to stay and then working a deal with the local hotel to have a cheaper rate than the "per night" pay rates because that will push prices up and they can prob make some back if those workers then spend money in the hotel restaurant/bar etc (if they have one), compared to one person aka Jinelle. The money margin there is so much less. It may prob be more convient for Jinelle in terms of saving on alot more things like gym membership (which Idk what the prices in Texas is as I am in UK so US prices idk them that well) but theres no way she can score the same/similar prices to maybe a company with 4/5 and more people in the situation like your dad if that make sense at all. The hotel prob gave her a deal for being a cowboys cheerleader.

The other thing is Jinelle prob had to spend a fortune to get her uniform cleaned and making sure it doesnt get lost because most hotels do not have washing machines for the customers, even if they have a cleaning facility for their cleaners it is def not accessable for a customer to come into that area to use when they want. Some do provide cleaning services but each site charges its own price. I worked at 2 different Hiltons (both under the "Hilton Hotel & Resort" brand of Hilton (Hilton Wembley and Hilton Watford) and both have cleaning service but they charge their own prices I know HIlton Wembley charges £30 for a jacket/blazer clean but Watford charged £15 for the same when I was there years ago)

There are a lot of hotels that have weekly/monthly rates in the U.S. -- you don't need to be attached to a company to get their weekly/monthly rates, it's just something they offer to everyone (although a company might be able to negotiate a better rate).

It is also common for hotels to have self-serve laundry services (coin-operated washer & dryers) in the U.S. If they don't, there are plenty of laundromats around Jinelle could have used.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

I am a little surprised that Gina isn't one of them.  She always appeared closer to Alexis then Maddie to me on social media.  

Alexis has lived with Maddie for close to 2 years and they’re together a lot.  Alexis became a DCC all star after Maddie moved in. Rachel A was Alexis original DCC roommate.  Lexie and Alexis were Mavs together and Alexis was Lexie’s bridesmaid.  Christina Alexis visits often and it’s clear their guys are friends.  Alexis also has 2 sisters and other church and Mav friends like Ashley H . So I’m not surprised.   She had a lot to choose from. 

Edited by Lexusprincess
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2

Am I the only person that thinks they should get a new uniform every year? I think it was in Amy L's last year, her white shorts really didn't look white anymore, especially next to rookies, who'd only had their shorts a couple of months! 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

Am I the only person that thinks they should get a new uniform every year? I think it was in Amy L's last year, her white shorts really didn't look white anymore, especially next to rookies, who'd only had their shorts a couple of months! 

I agree.  It's not like they have a few different uniforms to wear like other teams do.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

There are a lot of hotels that have weekly/monthly rates in the U.S. -- you don't need to be attached to a company to get their weekly/monthly rates, it's just something they offer to everyone (although a company might be able to negotiate a better rate).

It is also common for hotels to have self-serve laundry services (coin-operated washer & dryers) in the U.S. If they don't, there are plenty of laundromats around Jinelle could have used.

Well thats good to know. I def did not know that, uk hotels are different. Thank you for saying. I know I remember someone on here saying Jinelle was in something called "day something hotel"? So Idk what that hotel is like or their budgets.

2 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

I don't know Amy's ig but anyone got a pic of this? And a pic of Amy's rookie year's shorts next to her 5th year one (if that make sense).

To be honest its also a case of when the uniforms are returned in May doesn't management actually WASH them when its returned? Didn't Shelly say that SOME of the uniforms are then kept in storage etc whilst the rest are "thrown away" etc.

I personally think they need to make the shorts the SAME length on EVERY GIRL. Its like some girls, their shorts are super super short to the extent where looking at them from the front, it looks like you can physically see their crouch area whilst others their shorts are longer that it does actually covers their crotch properly. 

I know in some earlier seasons Lisa their seamstress get the girls to bend down and I understand she does that to make sure that the shorts at the back completely covers their butt so nothing "pops out" at the back because everybody has different shapes and sizes and bending down can cause the material to ride up even if it is completely covered whilst standing up. I seem to remember the shorts started getting longer Yuko's rookie year and then to have Yuko standing next to Jenna Jackson or Danielle Barhold was hilarious for me because Jenna and Danielle did look like they were wearing their underwear that was on display!!!

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

Well thats good to know. I def did not know that, uk hotels are different. Thank you for saying. I know I remember someone on here saying Jinelle was in something called "day something hotel"? So Idk what that hotel is like or their budgets.

Probably Days Inn (part of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts).  Not a high-end hotel, but not the worst either.

This article doesn't mention Days Inn as an extended stay hotel, but in the comments section she says she found a Days Inn for $240/week in 2020 in Arizona. Dallas would have different rates; not sure what they would have been when Jinelle was there (or how comparable to Dallas rent).

https://toughnickel.com/real-estate/Low-Cost-Extended-Stay-Hotels

1 hour ago, Uk-Eve said:

I don't know Amy's ig but anyone got a pic of this? And a pic of Amy's rookie year's shorts next to her 5th year one (if that make sense).

I'm pretty sure it was a video I saw when she was on the team, maybe a sideline or something. They weren't grey or anything but just more of a faded white. Five years of washing will do that! 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, cherryblossom said:

Somewhere many years ago the girls talked about doing a performance & going home & washing the uniform in the sink & hanging it up to dry during the night.  I don’t think they always only use a washing machine.

My understanding is they never use washing machines. Hand wash only.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Wait, what? Assistant to Director? I wonder if this is as an "Assistant Director" or an admin position (like that woman who used to take the TCCs back for office visits).

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 2
38 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Wait, what? Assistant to Director? I wonder if this is as an "Assistant Director" or an admin position (like that woman who used to take the TCCs back for office visits).

Aka Kelli’s Secretary/admin position 

• Useful 3