Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

I'm glad to know she was asked to come back for a 6th year, but I'd like to know if she would to have actually had to audition or if she would have been guaranteed a spot without having to do so.  Given Kelli's insistence on her being the ONLY person who was guaranteed a spot on the squad without having to audition (though I remember hearing that there was another girl prior to Kelli's tenure who did just this), I wouldn't be surprised if she made Nicole go through auditions anyway.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • LOL 1

Does anyone know what happened with former DCC Tyra and her (former??) fiance? I was on her Insta yesterday and it looks like she scrubbed it clean of him. I hope she's okay, and I'd love to see her return to the DCC next year. I was a bit worried when she retired after two years and was so so invested in the guy. I think she was a terrific DCC, and I hope her relationship didn't end with her getting hurt.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, MirabelMadrigal said:

Does anyone know what happened with former DCC Tyra and her (former??) fiance? I was on her Insta yesterday and it looks like she scrubbed it clean of him. I hope she's okay, and I'd love to see her return to the DCC next year. I was a bit worried when she retired after two years and was so so invested in the guy. I think she was a terrific DCC, and I hope her relationship didn't end with her getting hurt.

I don't know about what happened with her fiancee/boyfriend, but, sadly, I don't think she's coming back as she's said on social media somewhere she's done with "professional" dancing for now.  

• Useful 2
15 hours ago, MirabelMadrigal said:

Tyra was my favorite rookie in 2021, but I can't see TPTB letting her back on the team. They are all about fresh faces and dancers that fit a stepford wives mold.

Thankfully, I don't think she has much interest in attempting a DCC comeback. I could see her doing something else in the professional dance world.

• Like 5
On 8/19/2023 at 1:17 AM, Dallasgal717 said:

wait was there some fallout between Sydney and Jenna? I used to follow the show/these girls closely but haven’t in the past couple of years. Just wanting to know if there’s any tea here ️ 

I was wondering when someone would mention that. The last time Jenna and Sydney Durso seems to have done anything "together" was when Sydney had her first kid and that was on insta where Jenna was commening about her kid or something but I've noticed they've not really "followed" or commented or done anything with each other for years

On the subject of Sydney. Does anyone know the title of the video on yotube where it was the cowboys vs redskins and the cheerleaders were doing the kickline and one of the redskin players took Sydney Durso's poms and threw it at her feet and the rest of that kickline Sydney was stepping on her poms. I know it was her and her poms and it was the redskin as I remember Sydney did comment on it on twitter.

How has noone also commented on Kashara? I noticed about a week or so ago. Kashara announced shes leaving dallas and took a job as enternment manager at miami dolphins. One of the people she thanked was Brooke Sorenson. I wonder how much "pulling power" Brooke still has with the dolphins since she left (did she quit or did she get sacked?) as I also noticed that Dorie (also former DCC) who has been with the dolphins cheerleaders director etc isnt their director anymore since around that time, cant seem to find out what shes doing now or if shes still with the dolphins.

Anyone also touched on the subject that Mandy is living back in Vegas with a party company or something

Holly P is still estate agent in lake otaro (spelling?) and a dance studio owner now

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Anyone got Danielle on their instagram? It looks like shes having another baby. unless the pics on her stories was from her first and only kid.

On the subject of former dcc. Little Heather H. One her instagram, one of her pics looks like DCC boots, was it her mycausemyboots? Does anyone know or remember what color she chose for her mycausemyboots?  Were the detailing of the boots always that dark and that standout (if that make sense)? I always thought they were a little fainter. Maybe it was the shades etc?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrUFul0OGUt/?img_index=3

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

Is Cassie having a third child?   

Doesn’t look like it.

But on the subject of her. I spy kalyssa on her instagram of the alumni video. Or I think it’s kalyssa, or someone who has that same smirk as her in a alumni shirt with 17 on it on cassie video in one of the zoom in

14 hours ago, Uk-Eve said:

Doesn’t look like it.

But on the subject of her. I spy kalyssa on her instagram of the alumni video. Or I think it’s kalyssa, or someone who has that same smirk as her in a alumni shirt with 17 on it on cassie video in one of the zoom in

It wasn’t kalyssa it was Lauren !! Don’t think they except kalyssa since she didn’t finish the the dcc season and didn’t get a rookie ring

• Like 1

Two updates that I don't think have made it over to PrimeTimer yet:

Former DCC Erin had her baby girl, a preemie, sometime in November. 
Welcome Lucy Layne! Looks like she is still in the NICU but she is getting big!

And this past weekend former DCC Heather O. got married. A lot of former DCC were in attendance. Congrats newlyweds!

erinbaby.jpg

heatherwedding.jpg

• Love 7

I’ve been thinking lately how much I miss Tyra on the squad and realized that I never see her post about her cute little dog anymore.  I also see no pictures posted of the dog.  Please tell me he didn’t claim the dog when she broke up with her fiancé 💔

Edited by TUOwl84
On 12/19/2023 at 12:13 AM, TUOwl84 said:

I’ve been thinking lately how much I miss Tyra on the squad and realized that I never see her post about her cute little dog anymore.  I also see no pictures posted of the dog.  Please tell me he didn’t claim the dog when she broke up with her fiancé 💔

Ok, so I answered my own question. He did claim the dog! Ugh 💔💔💔

• Sad 4
1 hour ago, TUOwl84 said:

Ok, so I answered my own question. He did claim the dog! Ugh 💔💔💔

What? Really? I swear I saw her with that dog post break up. UGH.

17 hours ago, StellaCL said:

What? Really? I swear I saw her with that dog post break up. UGH.

No, the dog seen post break up looks kind of similar but it isn’t the one. But if you go to the ex fiancés instagram page you can see a few posts with the dog pictured. 🥺

• Mind Blown 1
(edited)

Marissa is so young. If I knew her I'd advise her to concentrate on being the best Marissa she can be (and she IS doing pretty well for herself) and  to have some fun before she ties herself down.

Edited by ByTor
  • Like 2

Looks like Molly was the first (former/current) DCC wedding of the year! She looked gorgeous in the photos/ videos shared and I'm glad to see she's still great friends with some former DCC, enough to have some as bridesmaids and others as guests!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 9/30/2023 at 2:56 PM, scorpio1031 said:

The quality used to be so much better on these videos:/  

These are great! I didn’t realize that they danced to SO many different songs other than Thunderstruck back in the day! These are some of my favorite squad years. Did anyone else notice that Jordan Chanley wasn’t anywhere near hitting her split at the end of the fourth video? ( I believe it was Jordan Chanley from what I could tell.)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 1/4/2024 at 6:06 PM, ByTor said:

I just had to share. In all its corny 1970s glory...

OMG! It’s amazing how embedded into our TV and into our culture the DCC were back in the 70s! I love this! I used to love to watch Charles Nelson Riley on Match Game and wow John Travolta‘s brother sounded so much like him!  The camp/cheesy is real though!  Love it. 

On 12/12/2023 at 7:24 PM, Jazzmom said:

Is Cassie having a third child?   

When I saw her at the Alumni performance my first thought was that she looked like she was trying to conceal a bump!  

• Like 2
2 hours ago, StepKickClunk said:

These are great! I didn’t realize that they danced to SO many different songs other than Thunderstruck back in the day! These are some of my favorite squad years. Did anyone else notice that Jordan Chanley wasn’t anywhere near hitting her split at the end of the fourth video? ( I believe it was Jordan Chanley from what I could tell.)

Oh god, that was awful from her. I'm going to guess that she pulled something during one of the kicks because she wobbles when she gets up and looks uncomfortable before they walk off. Either that or she didn't stretch enough beforehand.

• Like 1
On 2/8/2024 at 4:58 PM, StepKickClunk said:

When I saw her at the Alumni performance my first thought was that she looked like she was trying to conceal a bump!  

The only one who’s on another kid atm that I know of is Danielle. I know she hasn’t posted it but I saw one of her ig story a month or two ago with a bump. Not sure if it was from the first kid she had, doubt it. I can’t seem to be able to post it because it’s too big a size if someone know how to shrink its size, kindly tell me so I can post that

On 2/8/2024 at 11:58 AM, StepKickClunk said:

OMG! It’s amazing how embedded into our TV and into our culture the DCC were back in the 70s! I love this! I used to love to watch Charles Nelson Riley on Match Game and wow John Travolta‘s brother sounded so much like him!  The camp/cheesy is real though!  Love it. 

There was a quick Instagram video where I noticed that she might be…but maybe it is just the Texas bbq her hubby makes…looks delicious!  

Speaking of Kristin, on a Reddit thread about her announcement I see “direct_low_8987” posting.  Is that Jerry Low aka weirdo Jerbear ? I looked at his comments and he’s posting in a “AdviceForTeens” sub about average male’s “size” .  I’m going to puke. 🤮

IMG_1232.jpeg

• Mind Blown 1
(edited)
On 2/21/2024 at 9:50 AM, ByTor said:

Isn't Jerbear deceased? Or am I thinking of another obsessed fan?

Really??? I have no idea but he did post on January 6. 

editing to add that after googling, I believe the fan that passed was Timothy Washington 

Edited by StepKickClunk
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, StepKickClunk said:

editing to add that after googling, I believe the fan that passed was Timothy Washington

I don't recall the user name, but he loved Kelli Q, and she had something in her IG stories about him when he passed.

On 1/9/2024 at 7:47 AM, ByTor said:

Marissa is so young. If I knew her I'd advise her to concentrate on being the best Marissa she can be (and she IS doing pretty well for herself) and  to have some fun before she ties herself down.

It looks like her most recent engagement has ended, too. I hope he was not abusive, as well, or toxic and it ended on amicable terms. Better a broken engagement than trying to untangle a legal marriage...

On 2/14/2024 at 5:25 AM, MrsEVH said:

Former DCC Kristin is having twins in August

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3SyiwhrFX6/?img_index=1

That's fantastic for her! Also very happy Kleine was there to celebrate with her!

• Like 1
22 hours ago, DizzySometimes86 said:

It looks like her most recent engagement has ended, too.

Her most recent engagement is what I was talking about. She replied to a comment on one of her IG posts & said that he cheated.

On 2/22/2024 at 5:40 PM, StepKickClunk said:

Really??? I have no idea but he did post on January 6. 

No it wasn’t him

On 2/21/2024 at 3:50 PM, ByTor said:

Isn't Jerbear deceased? Or am I thinking of another obsessed fan?

On 2/22/2024 at 6:29 PM, ByTor said:

I don't recall the user name, but he loved Kelli Q, and she had something in her IG stories about him when he passed.

If it’s who I think you are referring to. Then it’s Gerald Foster. Him and that guy Jerry, I personally find them both a little creepy. But Jerry was more a general obsession with everyone and Gerald was the same but a little more into Kelli.

But Gerald was def the one who died. I think his sister posted on his twitter that he died about a year or two before Covid.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

Then it’s Gerald Foster.

YES!!! Thank you, I could not remember his name for the life of me!

On 3/3/2024 at 11:11 PM, StellaCL said:

Congrats to new parents, former DCC Taylor and her husband. 
Welcome little Nolan, all 10 lbs of him!

IMG_3568.JPG

I recently watched the episode with the first meeting Taylor's rookie year, and when they shared a "fun fact" about themselves, Taylor said she was an 11-pound baby. Bless her and her mama's hearts.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1