Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

Did mtv film Teen Mom a year ago? I can't always figure out when the filming is being done.

They did film last yr (the previous season to this one) and this yr. I'm thinking this season started sometime in January 2015 and ended June of July. It's at least after Father's Day of this yr.

Edited by Mkay

Of course they don't know how to spell "chastity," and I'm sure none of them know the meaning of it.

"I tooked my truck into the shop and they told me that I need $300 to replace the chasity belt!"

Slight OT: I wish anyone who smokes would quit, having recently lost my mother--after she spent almost 3 full years ventilator dependent due to smoking.

And chew is just as bad!

On top of whatever damage might have occurred to Corey while he worked in coal. There are still headlines about black lung rates even though they've tried to increase mining safety.

• Love 5

Of course they don't know how to spell "chastity," and I'm sure none of them know the meaning of it.

The backwoods version is in fact a very different word, derived from "chase" and "titty," causing frequent confusion when interacting with denizens of the modern outside world.

west_virginia_yard_sign.jpg?height=250&w

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 12
"I tooked my truck into the shop and they told me that I need $300 to replace the chasity belt!"

And we have a winner!!!!

I find it much more likely that someone in this clan flubbed the name of a car part rather than a long lost virtue. 

• Love 3

Leah needs to do that show, Intervention, not another season of this show. Too bad this show is off the air, I'd love to see these two ladies go to Leah's trailer AND her car:

Ah! Back when BBC America had a variety of programs. My favorite episode of How Clean was the crazy Edie Massey-like lady who had birds flying all over the house, dive bombing visitors and of course pooping up a storm.

As a bonus she could get a visit and scold from "You Are What You Eat," have "Awful Poo Lady" Gillian scold her for the awful diet she serves up in the house and sniff Leah's stool sample (couldn't believe when she would do that on the show).

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 9

I mentioned Iyanla way back on the old board, TWOP. I keep hoping she would be asked to host these damn reunion shows. My wish will never happen. *sigh*

Oh, so many good episodes from that Kim and Aggie show!! Too many to pick only one. Can you imagine if they visited Leah? Kim would pull out Leah's extensions from the shower drain, make that pinched face of hers and Aggie would say, "THAT is hideous!" Kim would scrape dried food from the floor with her fingernail and ask Kim to figure out what the hell it is..."Ravioli!!!" They would then say it would take a hazmat team to clean out Leah's place.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 6
As a bonus she could get a visit and scold from "You Are What You Eat," have "Awful Poo Lady" Gillian scold her for the awful diet she serves up in the house and sniff Leah's stool sample (couldn't believe when she would do that on the show).

I totally forgot about that show, I looooooooved it!!! Is it still on? Now I need to search for it on Netflix. That woman would have a field day with Leah and her girlses' diet choices. Buuuuuuut that would also lead to Leah probably having to actually cook. Anyone know if she can make anything that isn't prepackaged? I'm not sure I've seen her make a real meal with fresh foods.

I totally forgot about that show, I looooooooved it!!! Is it still on? Now I need to search for it on Netflix. That woman would have a field day with Leah and her girlses' diet choices.

Sounds like it went off the air about the time I noticed it on BBC (circa 2009-10). She was exaggerating her professional credentials and getting a lot of backlash. She still had the right idea about filling a table with all the crap that someone would eat in one week (superfat vs superskinny did it with chutes) and getting them on a natural diet but she was unrealistic to leave that much produce with a family at once, especially one not used to eating a lot of it. they should have gotten a list of what to buy and done it in smaller trips every couple days. It would always end up spoiling before they got around to cooking it.

Edited by cheatincheetos

I used to love that show! Kim Woodburn would totally call Leah a filthy beggar.

In the crazy birdlady episode, they showed her how to disinfect and deodorize a filthy fridge organically by cutting a lemon in half and then dipping it in coarse salt to give it some friction. Crazy birdlady: "Oh, that sounds like an awful lot of trouble". Leah would feel the same way.

• Love 1

In the crazy birdlady episode, they showed her how to disinfect and deodorize a filthy fridge organically by cutting a lemon in half and then dipping it in coarse salt to give it some friction. Crazy birdlady: "Oh, that sounds like an awful lot of trouble". Leah would feel the same way.

She sure would. I imagine just walking around and showing Leah any of their [Kim and Aggie] cleaning hints, Leah's head would explode and that would just be another mess to have to clean up. Hair extensions, glue and skin all over the place. Luckily, no brain matter.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 4

I totally forgot about that show, I looooooooved it!!! Is it still on? Now I need to search for it on Netflix.

I don't think BBC has run a lot of those shows for some time. At a glance, I see a Top Gear marathon, a Dr. Who marathon and a Star Trek NG marathon. Not sure how British that last one is. Seems media companies buy up several channels and then just dump reruns for shows they own with no regard to the supposed theme of the channel (eg Teen Mom and Facts of Life marathons on Logo). Everything Viacom owns could just be renamed "Viacom1" "Viacom2" etc.

The company has lost more than half its entire market cap in value since July of last year so I guess the strategy isn't working anymore.

Edited by cheatincheetos

I totally forgot about that show, I looooooooved it!!! Is it still on? Now I need to search for it on Netflix. That woman would have a field day with Leah and her girlses' diet choices. Buuuuuuut that would also lead to Leah probably having to actually cook. Anyone know if she can make anything that isn't prepackaged? I'm not sure I've seen her make a real meal with fresh foods.

Well we all know she cooks bacon..... (or was that Jermy?  I don't remember if he was the one cooking it or just grabbed some)

• Love 1

In all the reading about Corey and Miranda's gender reveal, I read that Dawn was hoping for a girl... Because she knew Corey wanted a boy...(I think it might be the Ashley), how much more 8th grade can you get? No, that's an insult to 8th graders... What a spiteful bitch

What the actual fuck...? You know, it's pathetic and petty enough to secretly hope that in your heart. It's even more so to tell your close friends and family. But to let it get on a gossip website? Get a fucking life, you dumpster fire.

• Love 6

http://theashleysrealityroundup.com/2015/09/30/teen-mom-2-star-leah-messer-answers-fans-questions-about-having-more-babies-rehab-her-ex-husbands/

Leah did a Q & A today.  I think this was my favorite. 

She added that she still has feelings for Jeremy, but is angry that he divorced her.

“I do love Jeremy, but when you say for better or worse you don’t give up easily on that person!” she said.

Umm, YOU CHEATED!!!  I love how that's so easily thrown out the window like we don't know about the deer cam!!  

• Love 9

Umm, YOU CHEATED!!!  I love how that's so easily thrown out the window like we don't know about the deer cam!!  

Robbie was only there to borrow a cup of sugar so he could make a cheesecake at 2 am! The truth gonna come out, just you wait! Leah's writing a book!

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 7

Robbie was only there to borrow a cup of sugar so he could make a cheesecake at 2 am! The truth gonna come out, just you wait! Leah's writing a book!

We all don't know nothin'!!

When Miranda was talking about Leah in this latest episode she said "a cheetah never changes its spots," which for a sec I thought was off because I'd always heard people use leopard not cheetah for that phrase. Then I thought maybe it was a clever dig at the fact that Leah is a serial cheater aka 'cheetah' and will never change her sloring ways. But maybe I'm giving too much credit. Either way, it fits.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 9

When Miranda was talking about Leah in this latest episode she said "a cheetah never changes its spots," which for a sec I thought was off because I'd always heard people use leopard not cheetah for that phrase. Then I thought maybe it was a clever dig at the fact that Leah is a serial cheater aka 'cheetah' and will never change

And Chester the cheetah is the mascot of the Cheetos brand of ...um, floor-based Messer family baby food.

• Love 9

Oh my god these idiots have no coping skills whatsoever. Leah yelling "monkey" when she doesn't want to talk about something. That's convenient! I'd like a word like that for my real life. Something I don't feel like doing at work? Monkey! Don't want to wash the dishes tonight! Monkey! And who was that screaming it off stage, that dumb asshole Dawn? I have never heard of such a thing, where an adult who doesn't want to talk about something just screams out a random word and then everyone else has to stop talking about it.

• Love 4

Leah yelling "monkey" when she doesn't want to talk about something. That's convenient! I'd like a word like that for my real life. Something I don't feel like doing at work? Monkey! Don't want to wash the dishes tonight! Monkey!

Urban dictionary definition 2:

Monkey on your back

To have an addiction, especially a drug addiction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvE-j6qhDxo

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 6
She added that she still has feelings for Jeremy, but is angry that he divorced her.

“I do love Jeremy, but when you say for better or worse you don’t give up easily on that person!” she said.

Umm, YOU CHEATED!!!  I love how that's so easily thrown out the window like we don't know about the deer cam!!

Not to mention, didn't she file first for divorce from Corey? After she cheated on HIM as well? Yea, she's one to lecture on marriage vows. 

• Love 5

Oh my god these idiots have no coping skills whatsoever. Leah yelling "monkey" when she doesn't want to talk about something. That's convenient! I'd like a word like that for my real life. Something I don't feel like doing at work? Monkey! Don't want to wash the dishes tonight! Monkey! And who was that screaming it off stage, that dumb asshole Dawn? I have never heard of such a thing, where an adult who doesn't want to talk about something just screams out a random word and then everyone else has to stop talking about it.

That sounds like the adult version of sticking fingers in your ears and singing "Lalalalalalala!!! I CAN'T HEEEEAAARRR YOUUUUUU!!!".  Leah is incredibly childish, so in a way it does fit, and it goes with her complete denial of anything she doesn't want to discuss whether it's DeerCamGate, Robbie, the pillses, or whatever else. I also enjoyed that interview on The Ashley because it was obvious she's trying to sound mature and intelligent with her answers and it just backfired miserably. Who lets a 2yr old have input with your custody agreement? Oh, Leah...bless your heart. The schools aren't well there.

• Love 5

Leah did a Q & A today.  I think this was my favorite.

I called it! I posted a week or more ago that I thought Leah had feelings for him. We were speculating why is it Leah is just so damn nice to Jermy and pissed off at Cory. Those feelings intensified for me when I saw that scene of Leah at the airport and she nearly kissed Jermy's ass with all that "Thank you so much Jermy. I mean it" BS. I have never heard her say "thank you" to Cory for anything. Jermy is the person she still wants and clearly this is why she went to "therapeutic treatment" because she was hoping Jermy would call off the divorce. Jermy is so over Leah, he wishes his daughter didn't have her for a mother.

• Love 4

http://theashleysrealityroundup.com/2015/09/30/teen-mom-2-star-leah-messer-answers-fans-questions-about-having-more-babies-rehab-her-ex-husbands/

Leah did a Q & A today. I think this was my favorite.

Umm, YOU CHEATED!!! I love how that's so easily thrown out the window like we don't know about the deer cam!!

I have no hope of Leah ever changing.

WTF was that about letting Addie decide when she sees Jeremy. Isn't she like two?

It drives me nuts how Leah can dish it but can't take it.

• Love 4

I thought the way a safe word worked was you said it.  Not your mother from the audience yelling it for you. You say it.  Mama Dawn has to yell it so Leah doesn't go spilling those secrets she isn't supposed to tell.

• Love 9

I called it! I posted a week or more ago that I thought Leah had feelings for him. We were speculating why is it Leah is just so damn nice to Jermy and pissed off at Cory. Those feelings intensified for me when I saw that scene of Leah at the airport and she nearly kissed Jermy's ass with all that "Thank you so much Jermy. I mean it" BS. I have never heard her say "thank you" to Cory for anything. Jermy is the person she still wants and clearly this is why she went to "therapeutic treatment" because she was hoping Jermy would call off the divorce. Jermy is so over Leah, he wishes his daughter didn't have her for a mother.

I think she still has feelings for Jeremy's paycheck so she can continue to get her pillses, Mary Kay, etc.

• Love 13

For those who asked, here is the full-size of my avatar. It's still cropped, but nothing important is cropped out.

Now I wished I would have done a better job on the final version; I went through so many attempts at resizing it for my avatar, I got tired and did kind of a hack job on the cloning. Oh well ; it still cracks me up, hehe!

Ij92oBY.jpg

• Love 21

That is awesome! My profile photo was the only thing in my gallery that fit and I can't figure out the whole resizing deal. Great job!

ETA: Sometimes missing words are important!

Edited by FairyDusted
  • Love 1

LMAO that photo is all kinds of awesome!! I don't think you could add anything to it as it is perfect!

Swap Jenelle's face with Leah's and make it a big joint instead of a cheeto. lol

From The Ashley:

Leah’s mother told the show’s producers that Leah wasn’t fit to attend the reunion, given that she was fresh out of rehab and very delicate at the time of the reunion taping, The Ashley’s on-set source explained.

“She claims that Leah almost died from stress and anxiety before she went to treatment,” the source said. “She said Leah’s blood pressure was sky-high. She didn’t wan’t Leah to go to the reunion, but she has to due to her contract.”

Oh, now Leah almost died from stress and anxiety. No you fucking inbred piece of shit!! If she was dying it was because of DRUGS!!

• Love 5

LMAO is Mama Dawn serious?? Leah almost died from stress and anxiety?!?! Stress and anxiety are life threatening conditions for for young, healthy people now? Crap, I guess since Mama Dawn says it, it must be so. I guess the next time I'm feeling stressed or panicky I'll use that as excuse to get out of things. Children need to be fed, washed, clothed? Too stressed, I might die y'all. Confronted by my old man cause I cheated? Panic attack, hun, I could die any second! GTFO Messer clan. Oh, and her highBP is probably due to an unhealthy lifestyle. You know, a crappy diet of cheetos, redbulls, and pillses.

I think she still has feelings for Jeremy's paycheck so she can continue to get her pillses, Mary Kay, etc.

Thank you. I don't for one second believe Leah has deep feelings Jeremy, hell I'm not sure she even has depth. She "loved" him because he had a really good paycheck and he seemed to give in way more then Corey did in the beginning. Plus Jeremy is still a viable option until he gets married again, in her mind. I'll bet if Corey wasn't married and totally over her she'd be talking about their great love.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 7