Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

(edited)

Okay, I'm outing my age here, but Grandma Sandy (for the record, I've heard, repeatedly, that she is all of 48) is only a year or so older than I am. I have one child, who's going to be 18 in August. I cant fathom being a great grandmother at my age, or as foolish as she's shown herself to be. She looks like my great aunts age (and they are in their mid 80's), except they have better skin and a more youthful appearance.

Is her mother still around? I wonder.

Edited by LexiconDevilOne
(edited)

Okay, I'm outing my age here, but Grandma Sandy (for the record, I've heard, repeatedly, that she is all of 48) is only a year or so older than I am. I have one child, who's going to be 18 in August. I cant fathom being a great grandmother at my age, or as foolish as she's shown herself to be. She looks like my great aunts age (and they are in their mid 80's), except they have better skin and a more youthful appearance.

Is her mother still around? I wonder.

Delta Dawn had Leah at 16, so she is pushing 40 now. There is a pic of what Sandy looked like at the time in the article. I could try looking her age up on the Spokeo type sites but that's tricky when they keep changing their last names :)

see:

http://starcasm.net/archives/132538

Edited by cheatincheetos

That is so damn crazy town! Reading it is just a cruel joke to my brain.

Somewhere in the 'hollers' of West Virginia, there is a garage band named "NO AMONISOTY". With lots of tattoos layered over exes's names, of course.

• Love 1

I think I would flat out die if my Grandmother was on social media, calling me by a cookie's name, cursing, drumming up all kinds of drama, and refusing to use a period like the Good Lord intended. I know this whole clan had their kids super young, but it's just so hard to picture that woman as a Grandma. Maybe it's because she and her grandkids talk to each other like their all in high school together. It's just baffling. 

• Love 6

Delta Dawn had Leah at 16, so she is pushing 40 now. There is a pic of what Sandy looked like at the time in the article. I could try looking her age up on the Spokeo type sites but that's tricky when they keep changing their last names :)

see:

http://starcasm.net/archives/132538

Thanks for the article, cheatin'.

I forgot about this one. I even have a comment on there, LOL.

I figured out that if they all had their kids around 16, the Sandy Kay is around 55...whew. So around 10 years older than myself. Hmm, in 10 years I 'might' be a grandmother. I can't imagine being a great grandmother before I retire, can you?

• Love 2

I guess that explains Sandy's recent Facebook post.

Sandy Kay

Yesterday at 10:35pm ·

Don't care what you do too the boy Don't hurt the girl.you may get her out of the way but don't hurt her

Helen King

THE GIRL DID NONTHING WRONG AND DESERVES NO AMONISOTY .....JUST SAYING

Victoria Jones ("Oreo")

This is all childish ... Sandy Kay I do love you, your my grandmother but because of the lies you've told and for your doing.. You've lost a granddaughter

Sandy Kay

I haven't told no lies and you know it you was too busy trying too get him out the door too know what was going on so how would you know an I want you too know if I would have hit him with a pipe like I tried they would have called him an ambulance an if I lost a granddaughter oh well act like one .you have a punk for a husband an you best keep him in hidden an olen said he was not too come too the job at all . Someday oreo you are gonna see his controlling way I just hope it's not before he beats the hell out of first .an there was people there that knows I didn't lie so you just keep doing what ever you wanna tell or lie about its ok if that's all it took,too lose you he may control you but he's not controlling me you better wake up too how he treats wemon an relize

Victoria Jones

I'm sick of your lies.. You've told too many and crossed the line. I don't know what lying gets you that makes you feel good, but its nonsense. Go ahead and do what you feel is necessary, I really don't care anymore and you've already lost me in your life and nobody did it but you.

Victoria Jones

Were not hiding anywhere.. Matters a fact.. Go ahead and have them kill me to, cause anymore I don't even care. A lot of people know how you are, that's why their staying out of it. And tell whoever it is that wants to come, to come because Brian may not know who they are but I do , just remember that

Sandy Kay Which part you think I'm lying about .that I'm a bit ch or him swing an hitting me .

Dawn Spears THAT'S ENOUGH Victoria Jones !!!!#

Sandy Kay It's ok dawn I'm blocking her an brian

Taylor Renee U ok aunt sandy

Sandy Kay Yes I'm ok but I'm really gonna tell you if you go after that boy you better put him in the hospital he's nuts

Sandy Kay I think he found out today he couldn't put it on Issac (Leah's younger brother)

------------------------

"Other family members were also threatening to go show Brian “who he is messing with.”

That sounds like about every third day on Sandy's Facebook page. Someone allegedly gossips, then the forty Gibson brothers and sisters all clamoring that same 'don't know who you messing with' line.

These hillbillies need a hobby. They sound like typical Appalachian trailer folk you see caricatured on SNL.

• Love 4

Thanks for the article, cheatin'.

I forgot about this one. I even have a comment on there, LOL.

I figured out that if they all had their kids around 16, the Sandy Kay is around 55...whew. So around 10 years older than myself. Hmm, in 10 years I 'might' be a grandmother. I can't imagine being a great grandmother before I retire, can you?

So I had a customer service job handling payment issues over the phone once. I started bonding with a woman who had the same birthday as me. We had both just turned 30 the month before. Anyway she started talking about her payment being late because she had to help her daughter out with some things for her granddaughter. Yup, you heard me folks. 30 year old grandmother. She had her daughter at 16 and her daughter had a baby at 14. It's possible. I have no doubt that Leah will be a grandmother before 35. 35 will be pushing it.

• Love 6
(edited)

So I had a customer service job handling payment issues over the phone once. I started bonding with a woman who had the same birthday as me. We had both just turned 30 the month before. Anyway she started talking about her payment being late because she had to help her daughter out with some things for her granddaughter. Yup, you heard me folks. 30 year old grandmother. She had her daughter at 16 and her daughter had a baby at 14. It's possible. I have no doubt that Leah will be a grandmother before 35. 35 will be pushing it.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/romanian-woman-granny-23-claims-world-youngest-article-1.122947

Yikes. She's Leah's age.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 1
(edited)

They grammar is aweful. All the cheeting and lieing in that family , not too mention all the other drama, must bee why the wemon look twice there age. I guess wracking up marriages and granbabs quicker ages they.

The clan's diet doesn't help either, if you've seen the kind of recipes they repost to their social media. Then you have Leah's little daughter recognizing that Lunchables aren't real food. She must have learned that during a visit with Daddy's family.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 4

I can only imagine!

How sad that a child knows more about nutrition than Leah.

I'm so thankful for my mother who worked two jobs and managed to cook (even if sometimes she cooked in between jobs and wasn't there to eat with us). It would have been easy to shove that kind of crap in our face.

I'm not saying it's always Mom's job to cook; just observing that the Teen Mom girls mostly don't have jobs (other than filming), yet cooking--especially nutritious cooking--is something we rarely see on the TM shows.

• Love 3
(edited)

http://starcasm.net/archives/314662

Rehab for one month.

http://theashleysrealityroundup.com/2015/05/06/exclusive-update-on-leah-jeremy-calvert-the-latest-news-on-divorce-rehab/

EXCLUSIVE! Update on Leah & Jeremy Calvert: The Latest News on Divorce & Rehab
MAY 6, 2015 3:10 PM EXCLUSIVES, TEEN MOM 2 2 COMMENTS

Over the last week or so, there have been some major events taking place in the saga of Leah and Jeremy Calvert. The Teen Mom 2 couple is still very much on the path to divorce, and The Ashley can exclusively reveal that Leah and Jeremy met with their lawyers today to work out aspects of the divorce, including who will get custody of their two-year-old daughter, Adalynn.

A source very close to the couple tells The Ashley that Jeremy is very eager to get the details of the divorce figured out as fast as possible. (He is ready to be done with Leah, her drama-loving family and everything that comes with it.) Because of this, says the source, Jeremy is willing to give Leah way more money than he initially wanted to, just to get things squared away faster.

Although they only have one child together, the source tells The Ashley that Leah was seeking over $1250 a month in child support from Jeremy, a price that Jeremy was most likely going to agree to, even though he knows it’s unfair. This may explain the tweet he posted today about working and money.

“I’m so glad I grew up in the country and understand what it’s like to earn a dollar,” he wrote.

leah-messer-jeremy-calvertOne thing Jeremy is not willing to budge on is custody of Addy, the source tells The Ashley. He does not feel that Leah is currently a fit mother. The source tells The Ashley that Leah wants Addy spend more time at her house than at Jeremy’s and is seeking more than 50/50 custody. One can look to Jeremy’s Twitter account today to see yet another hint of what’s going on.

“60/40 bahahah,” he told his friend on Twitter. (The Ashley can’t confirm this particular fact but is almost positive that this is a reference to the 60/40 custody split Leah was initially seeking before going into the custody meeting.)

Oh, and The Ashley has one more bombshell for you regarding Leah: She did, indeed, go to some sort of therapy/treatment center for her (alleged) prescription drug habit over the weekend; multiple very good sources have confirmed this to The Ashley. However, she left almost immediately.

Leah’s trip was being kept very under-wraps; however Leah’s best friend, Kayla Roush, gave social media users a hint as to what was going on when she posted a photo of her and Leah in a car to her private Instagram account over the weekend. The photo featured the caption, “So proud of you. I love you forever. 23 years of the most insane friendship.” The photo wouldn’t have been noteworthy if it hadn’t been posted this past weekend. (Also, notice the suitcase in the backseat.)

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 2

$1250 per month for one child when he's going to fight for 50/50 or more? The number itself is insane but I know when my sister got divorced they did 50/50 and she doesn't get any child support because it's equal time. Germy should fight that, for her to collect that much is just insane but I guess it would help her find husband number 3.

• Love 5

I was looking through Victoria's husbands fb page and a year ago he was with a completely different girl. Do these people seriously not know how to date and take their time? Plus they're still so young! I do not understand it.

I had the thought that she rushed into it, not just because the family seems almost genetically disposed to that, but because she was jealous of all the attention Isaac and Leah got via their kids/marriages. People have complained for years that Leah knew she didn't really love Corey and pushed for the wedding anyway, because MTV's funds meant she could get a more glamorous fairy-tale one. It seems like the wedding/attention is the end goal with these folks more than the marriage that was supposed to follow it.  If it doesn't work out for 'Oreo,' I hope she wasn't secretly already pregnant at the wedding.

• Love 2

The Ashley has one more bombshell for you regarding Leah: She did, indeed, go to some sort of therapy/treatment center for her (alleged) prescription drug habit over the weekend; multiple very good sources have confirmed this to The Ashley. However, she left almost immediately.

Grandma Sandy: "And that's the whole nut shell in a bomb!"

• Love 7
Although they only have one child together, the source tells The Ashley that Leah was seeking over $1250 a month in child support from Jeremy, a price that Jeremy was most likely going to agree to, even though he knows it’s unfair. This may explain the tweet he posted today about working and money.

I swear, I think Leah's sole life ambition is to get enough alimony, from various baby daddies, to never have to work again. 

• Love 16

“I’m so glad I grew up in the country and understand what it’s like to earn a dollar,” he wrote.

Oh Jermy, you can't bitch about Leah's way of making money and spending it faster than a hillbilly buying moonshine on payday when you had more than enough footage to know what Leah was like. You also chose to impregnate her even after she had dumped you a month prior, and you watched what she did to Cory when it came to money. In fact, you were a huge part of her going after Cory especially when you and Leah went and bought a home. All of this and the fact Leah had a child with special needs who would require medical help all her life, a lot of which wasn't covered by health insurance. You knew all of this and yet, you dare to post such comments on Twitter about how you know how to earn a dollar. Yes, it is true, your little hillbilly heifer is really going after your big bucks. Sucks to be you and it sucks that you are now attached to that heifer. You are now going to go through what Cory has been going through.

• Love 9
(edited)

I swear, I think Leah's sole life ambition is to get enough alimony, from various baby daddies, to never have to work again. 

Exactly!!!

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 2

Exactly!!!

Maybe she'll write a book about how to do this, and sell it on a late night infomercial wearing 40 lbs of televangelist hair. I can see it now. 'Cept that would workin,' even if it's workin' a con.

• Love 8

Would she even be eligible for alimony?  Between her short marriages, MTV income, and the "misconduct" in her marriages, I don't think so. I'm not a lawyer or anything, but I've had to research it before and unless it's a long term marriage with a pretty big income discrepancy it's difficult to get in most states. Out of curiosity I looked up West Virginia and here's what I found: http://www.divorcesource.com/ds/westvirginia/west-virginia-alimony-4860.shtml.

Now child support on the other hand... even though it's technically for the kids, I can see where she might be able to finagle enough of that to live on, once the MTV money dries up for her.

Spousal support (do they even still call it alimony?) is usually reserved for those who have been in marriages longer than five years. Leah will never know what it is like to celebrate a five year wedding anniversary.

Leah will score child support. From what I read, she is back home with mommy and step-daddy. Leah is back to square one, except she now has three kids under her belt. She doesn't have the big farm house she wanted with the pool and horses. She won't have those luxuries on a child support salary.

Will she try that salon tanning business again?

• Love 2

In Texas it's ten for alimony.  I've been researching that myself since I have cheater husband and looking a my options.  In 2 months, we will be at ten yrs.  Just thought I'd throw that in there.

I don't think Leah will ever, ever make it to even a 5 yr mark.

• Love 5

Per that link I posted above, it looks like there's not a set time for WV - but I think she'd be done in by this part when it comes to alimony:

"The West Virginia courts DO consider the marital misconduct of spouses in awarding alimony. Alimony is not awarded to any spouse who is adulterous..."

They say duration is included as part of the decision, but don't really specify how long. I can't imagine it's less than 5 years, though.  Agreed, I don't see her ever making it to a 5 yr mark either. I'd love to be wrong for the girls' sake, but I envision at least a few more husbands and kids in her future, if she can continue to find men willing to go along for the ride.

• Love 3

Sorry, guys! I meant child support, not alimony! 

Isn't she getting $800 from Cory? And if Germy gives $1200, that's $2k/month right there. If she can con just one more stupid sap, have a few of his kids, she could maybe swing over $3k a month from her various baby daddies. That's probably not bad for her neck of the woods. 

• Love 2

In Texas it's ten for alimony.  I've been researching that myself since I have cheater husband and looking a my options.  In 2 months, we will be at ten yrs.  Just thought I'd throw that in there.

I don't think Leah will ever, ever make it to even a 5 yr mark.

It's ten in Florida, too. We have four types of alimony. One is "non-modifiable". Get that if you can. It's fun to get dragged into court trying to modify it. The judge is less than amused.

Doesn't Cory have 50% custody (or more) now? Wouldn't that make child support unnecessary?

You'd think it would, and that could explain why Leah is asking for such a large amount for Addie. But Leah seems to have a lot of dumb luck, so she may well be collecting from Cory despite the 50/50 custody and her own TM2 paycheck. I will have a good laugh if/when she has to split both custodies and doesn't make the bank she was expecting.

• Love 1

Agree. You would think so! But my BIL has been in court battling with his ex for over a year now on that very issue. They have 50-50 custody, but he's still paying her child support! I think it's insane personally. 

• Love 2

It's based on time and income disparity. Even if both parents have equal time with the child(ren), but one parent makes much more than the other, there will be child support. This may vary by state, but the equation will not take into account the income of a new spouse.

I worked a custody case where the father had majority custody, and both parents were remarried. The mother did not work more than a small part time job (if even that, I know she basically made no money), and her new husband worked full time, and the father owned his own business while his new wife worked full time. She paid to the father around $100/month, plus shared medical expenses. Whereas in another case where there was 50/50 custody, but the mother did not work at all, and the father made ~6 figures, the father still paid child custody (even where the mother had remarried and the new husband made good money).

• Love 2
(edited)

Agree. You would think so! But my BIL has been in court battling with his ex for over a year now on that very issue. They have 50-50 custody, but he's still paying her child support! I think it's insane personally. 

It varies from state to state, especially if one parent earns a lot more than the other parent or if the other parent is not working. I have a friend who has nearly 50/50 with her ex, but she earns a lot more than him and therefore, she must pay him $150 in child support monthly.

In this case, Leah is not working, but she is a contract worker for MTV. Health insurance is also considered in these matters.

Leah and Cory are both contract workers for MTV. They each receive ONE paycheck per season. How that plays in their child support matter is what I really want to know. If we had the fourth wall broken down on this particular show, it might help to get to understand the matter a lot more clearly.

Edited by GreatKazu

I haven't earned a paycheck in 23 years. My earning value is at minimum wage for 40 hours a week, to calculate child support. My ex pretends he makes less than I do. It's all accepted as fact in court. It's amazing.

If anyone watches Party Down South 2 (I know, I know, I watch ratchet bottom-of-the-barrel TV), there's a new roommate that could be Leah's twin. I don't ever know her real name, I just call her Possum Princess every time she's on the screen.

Chelsea is a reflection of who her boyfriend is. Adam is an abusive arshole, she turns into a blubbering mess all the time, confiding in her 2 year old daughter. She let him always come over and have his way with her...right up until she found this new boyfriend.  Something tells me this guy doesn't want kids right now...otherwise she'd be doing whatever it takes to get knocked up. The boyfriend is responsible, she will be too. I wish she'd get her own thoughts and dreams.

• Love 1

It was bound to happen, and Corey's relationship with Miranda probably is the healthiest of any of all the seasons of TM. Good for them!!!

But I can totally see Leah's head starting to explode. Maybe that's why she left rehab so fast...she got the news and needed to get home to keep the man-hunt up to date!!

• Love 10

It was bound to happen, and Corey's relationship with Miranda probably is the healthiest of any of all the seasons of TM. Good for them!!!

But I can totally see Leah's head starting to explode. Maybe that's why she left rehab so fast...she got the news and needed to get home to keep the man-hunt up to date!!

Cue the tweets from Leah and her 500 local relatives chiding that Corey and Miranda's marriage is really in terrible shape, that Da Truth will all come out very, very soon and "that's all I'm gonna say about that."

Followed by numerous posts about the same topic within less than 24 hours, natch...

• Love 7

I thought Corey said they were going to wait a few years, enjoy the marriage before having kids?

Anyway, congrats to them. Miranda looks like she will be an excellent mother.

That's what I thought, too.  I do think Miranda will be a great Mom though. If it's what they want, I'm happy for them. They do seem to be about the most stable relationship-wise of most of the girls on both TM and TM2.

• Love 1

Cory and Miranda are married, have a stable home and relationship and Miranda loves Ali and Aleah. Congrats to them if it's true

Exactly, they seem to have a good stable home. I thought they were planning to wait awhile, but people change their minds. I'm happy for them.

• Love 1

Well, they have been married about two or so years now. Considering in their neck of the woods, people get married five minutes after meeting and get knocked up two seconds later, they might as well have set a record for their county.

Seriously, I am happy for Cory and Miranda. They seem to both be good people with a stable home life. All the best to them.

• Love 10