Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Live Posting Thread

Lady Calypso
  • Start Topic

Wait, if that gas is making them see their greatest fear/enemy, why is Barry seeing Malcolm and Oliver seeing Thawne? How does that make sense? Make sense show!

Also, they have 15 mins left for Oliver and Felicity to have a good talk.  I’m losing hope. 

• Love 5
Just now, statsgirl said:

Also they had her taking a journalism course as part of a sociology degree. Just no.

Actually that kinda makes sense.  They all share a common core with anthropology from an ethnographic point of view.

Just now, insomniadreams88 said:

It would be hilarious if Oliver and Barry were both like, "Who are you?" I know they know who the other person is and have interacted with them, but still. 

I think they're under the control of the scarecrow toxin and they are seeing each other as their enemies.  Meaning, they're about to fight each other a la Supes/WW in Justice League (Animated Series) Season 1.

3 minutes ago, Trisha said:

Wait, if that gas is making them see their greatest fear/enemy, why is Barry seeing Malcolm and Oliver seeing Thawne? How does that make sense? Make sense show!

Also, they have 15 mins left for Oliver and Felicity to have a good talk.  I’m losing hope. 

"Reality" thinks Barry is Oliver and Oliver is Barry, so it makes sense actually.  Plus it ups the stakes because neither of them really have a full handle on each other's powers.  So it's kinda scarier for realBarry to face Malcolm, because he's such a formidable GA opponent.  Same with RF for realOliver.  But yeah, maybe it doesn't make the most sense.

And I'm way late on this, but GG is sexy as hell playing an enraged GA - in the alley and in later fights he's just hot.

Edited by phoenics
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Trisha said:

Yeah, and really, after all the Dinah I've had to sit through this season already, Oliver and Felicity deserve at least 15 minutes worth of scenes to talk everything out. 

• Love 2
Just now, bettername2come said:

Okay, so Fear Gas Malcolm knows Barry's Barry and is still gonna scare him? Or are we gonna get some not-so-different thing between Oliver and Barry in regards to their fears and villains?

I have a headache....

• Love 1

In one of the 1970s comics, the Scarecrow's toxins did make people see other people's fears by mistake, so maybe this is just an amazingly obscure reference.

Probably not, but we can pretend, right?

• Love 10
Just now, phoenics said:

"Reality" thinks Barry is Oliver and Oliver is Barry, so it makes sense actually.  Plus it ups the stakes because neither of them really have a full handle on each other's powers.

And I'm way late on this, but GG is sexy as hell playing an enraged GA - in the alley and in later fights he's just hot.

The fear gas isn't sentient.  It affect their minds, not their accepted persona.  

• Love 4

I really don't like Batwoman.  Although credit to Kara for figuring out who she is.

3 minutes ago, Trisha said:

I know!  Didn't they have an intern who questioned that?

3 minutes ago, phoenics said:

Actually that kinda makes sense.  They all share a common core with anthropology from an ethnographic point of view.

Not in graduate school.  No time for that unless she chose it as a cognate.

1 minute ago, BkWurm1 said:

The fear gas isn't sentient.  It affect their minds, not their accepted persona.  

I'm saying the fear gas and everything in this altered reality is affected by the change except Barry/Oliver... so I can fanwank it.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, lemotomato said:

So what I'm getting from the crossover is that Flash gets to be a Flash episode, and Supergirl will probably get to be a Supergirl episode, but Arrow is the only one that is half spent setting up the Batwoman spinoff.

Well, the flash spent several episodes in Season 2 setting up Legends... so ... 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, lemotomato said:

So what I'm getting from the crossover is that Flash gets to be a Flash episode, and Supergirl will probably get to be a Supergirl episode, but Arrow is the only one that is half spent setting up the Batwoman spinoff.

The only reason Arrow exists is to set up spinoffs!

• Love 4