Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, DixonVixen2359 said:

If the Saviors don't like it, they can get on their horse and ride. Nobody is forcing them to stick around mooching off the other communities. 

They're not mooching. In fact it's been pointed out in the last 2 episodes how much The Saviors are doing to support the treaty. Making fuel, work force for the bridge. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Ricci said:

How can Rick suspect Daryl. That guy looked like he was cut up pretty bad, and Daryl wouldn't kill someone like that. It would be one done and clean.

Justing was shot, you see the main wound in his chest, the Walker was eating him at the very start of the episode

Oh, gee - Maggie and Daryl are peeved? Oh, they'll get over it, Rick says. Why shouldn't they? So Maggie found NewGlenn, to join the ranks of replacements along with NewCarl?

Better not tell Carol that Judith has a cough.

I can't believe Charles Vane took a powder already. What, do they not approve of actors who can actually act on this show? "He's too good for this stuff. Get rid of him asap."

AL, when he's not giving speeches or being violent/menacing/terrified, is simply awful - so bad it's embarassing. Some actors cannot "do" romantic and he's one of them.

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Love 3
Just now, nodorothyparker said:

Tell him, Daryl.  There's a sentence I never thought I'd be typing

Well, especially considering Daryl has already had more words this season than like the last 3 combined.

• Love 5

Wow, we got actually references to the people they lost!  Glenn, Abe, Sasha! I mean, Daryl isnt wrong here. I dont blame people for being pissed that the Saviors have gotten a slap on the wrist for all the awful things they did. 

• Love 7
Just now, tennisgurl said:

After saying that it was probably just the wind. Right after having premarital sex...

And not telling anyone where he is going and without even a flashlight.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

They're not mooching. In fact it's been pointed out in the last 2 episodes how much The Saviors are doing to support the treaty. Making fuel, work force for the bridge. 

Demanding food from the already struggling Hilltop and causing trouble at the worksite. If they don't want to follow Rick's rules, they are free to go.

• Love 6

I'm so confused. I thought Rick was looking like Viggo Mortensen but now apparently Viggo Mortensen is looking like Joe Pesci?

2 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

After saying that it was probably just the wind. Right after having premarital sex...

...and smoking pot.

• Love 5
Just now, maystone said:

I kind of agree with Rick in the end. Stop killing each other. Hate each other, sure, but find some way not to kill each other. Unrealistic, but I understand why Rick would want that.

Without justice? What about all those people those saviors gleefully and brutally killed? Don't they deserve justice? Other than Negan, not one of those saviors spent a day in prison. I don't even understand why they are still there. Don't they have a morsel of shame?

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Justing was shot, you see the main wound in his chest, the Walker was eating him at the very start of the episode

Ah okay. I saw the wounds around his neck and thought he had been cut up by a knife and shot.

I can't remember exactly what the Dread Pirate Roberts said to the shadowy murderer figure.  It was Savior bro-centric, though, right?  I'm taking Dwight for the long odds.

We just don't know that many Saviors to build a big mystery arc around.

• Love 2
Just now, SimoneS said:

Without justice? What about all those people those saviors gleefully and brutally killed? Don't they deserve justice? Other than Negan, not one of those saviors spent a day in prison. I don't even understand why they are still there. Don't they have a morsel of shame?

Agreed, if Eugene didn't botch the bullets that helped end the war would the Saviors have shown mercy?

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

I'm so confused. I thought Rick was looking like Viggo Mortensen but now apparently Viggo Mortensen is looking like Joe Pesci?

Viggo has been looking rough lately.

Edited by MrsRafaelBarba
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, DixonVixen2359 said:

Demanding food from the already struggling Hilltop and causing trouble at the worksite. If they don't want to follow Rick's rules, they are free to go.

Except they weren't demanding food. It was an agreed upon exchange food for fuel. They sent the fuel and someone highjacked it and took their people.

They were also working on the bridge until their people went missing again. Also if the Saviors took off who the fuck would build that bridge? It's already been stated several times they're the main work force in the bridge. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

apparently Viggo Mortensen is looking like Joe Pesci?

Are we getting Viggo on this show? One exhibitionist leaves and we get a new one immediately? Sorry guys, they just talk endlessly about dicks and nutsacks flapping in the breeze on this show. Doesn't mean you show it!

• Love 1

I mean, I get what Rick is basically saying. Stop the killing, and everyone work together. Thats a worthy enough goal. However, I also get why people think that they never got justice for their murdered friends and family at the hands of the Saviors, and are super pissed. I mean, Rick forgave not just the random workers Negan had around, but also his soldiers who carried out his orders, many of whom still seem bitter about not being allowed to kill random people anymore. Its ridiculous to imagine people being willing to instantly forgive a person who, not long ago, was hacking their husbands head off, and, if Negan hadn't been defeated, would still be at it.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, candall said:

I can't remember exactly what the Dread Pirate Roberts said to the shadowy murderer figure.  It was Savior bro-centric, though, right?  I'm taking Dwight for the long odds.

We just don't know that many Saviors to build a big mystery arc around.

Good night. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Love 4