Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

Just realized Daryl is one of the few main characters on this show that has never had a relationship on here. I like that. A relationship would just get in the way of trying to stay sharp and tough.

• Love 2
Just now, tennisgurl said:

I find it hilarious that we went from the Saviors, who never shut the fucks up, to the Whispers, who never speak up. Plus the Garbage Pail Kids and...whatever it was that they were doing.

Whatever happened to the Garbage Pail Kids, I've lost track.

• Love 1
Just now, Ricci said:

Just realized Daryl is one of the few main characters on this show that has never had a relationship on here. I like that. A relationship would just get in the way of trying to stay sharp and tough.

Reedus talked about his character getting involved with Carol and how Daryl would have to make a quiet dinner for the two of them and try to woo her even though it's the ZA and I have since been obsessed with this scene coming to fruition one day...

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, chick binewski said:

Reedus talked about his character getting involved with Carol and how Daryl would have to make a quiet dinner for the two of them and try to woo her even though it's the ZA and I have since been obsessed with this scene coming to fruition one day...

I wanted Daryl with Carol since the 2nd season, but the show seemed determined to never let it happen. That would have been a cute scene. 

• Love 5