Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

See wanna be cowboy group. Isn't it easier to just join a community and help and get access to things you need rather than use up resources and shed blood trying to kill people for things.

• Love 4

Awww, Daryl is in love. He is listening to Connie. Of course, he now too has lost his mind thinking that Carol will let him take her son away.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

The only movie we have is The Happening.

Better than Robot Holocaust. Check it out. 

So I had to go back and rewatch the Daryl/Opie dust-up. It was pretty good - better than what we normally get. But everything has to be interrupted with the dreary, slow-as-molasses Tale of Henry. Doesn't anyone have the good sense or decency to bump him off?

• Love 5

Is that ultimate fan teacher briefed on what to say before she sits in the couch? She starts off saying how great Negan is? For reals??

Her big take on the OG vs. the Saviors is that hoary morally indistinguishable defense? STOP. You shouldn't be teaching kids anything.

• Love 4

Well, my pos laptop died so it's me and the kindle. Needless to say, my posts will be few and far between but I'll be following along and enjoying the snark.😊😎 See you all in an hour.

I won't be able to live chat tonight. 😞

Hubby seemed sad that I had watched the first 40 minutes without him, and since he is one of the what, half dozen?,  people left on the planet that actually still *likes* the show I feel like I should watch it with him.

I'll follow along here though. I actually enjoyed watching when I could follow along with all of you. 🙂 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2