Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

Just now, SimoneS said:

Us! I keep going back and forth about going to see it.

I'm definitely going.  Lupita is supposed to be amazing in it and I love a good horror movie.

• Love 4

I don't usually drink for episodes but I had a wee splash of wine because I think I'm going to need it.

I can't believe I switched over from The Quiet Man for this.

Sonnequa's husband is a nice looking man.  I can't believe Michonne didn't jump on that the second Rick's body swept away.

How many communities is that punk ass punk Henry going to endanger before someone tells him to hit the bricks.

1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

Okay, I'm happy to see Rutina Wesley show up here.  She's had some experience doing some fucked up sci-fi/supernatural acting from True Blood and managed to always make even the most ridiculous crap something worth watching.

She’s in Queen Sugar now.  Best show on tv.

1 minute ago, SimoneS said:

Us! I keep going back and forth about going to see it.

Rutina Wesley is a talented actress who played Tara on True Blood and stars in Queen Sugar on OWN.

Pajiba raved about it and the way they didn't give anything away makes me desperate to see it.

Queen Sugar looked like such a gorgeously filmed show (at least the 1st season) but I never got around to it.

1 minute ago, raven said:

Glad you all are excited but I don't know who the new actress is.

Rutina Wesley played long suffering Tara Thornton on True Blood.

Reba McClane on the NBC series Hannibal.

Currently a series regular on OWN's Queen Sugar.

Also was considered for Michonne.

• Love 2