Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, CharethCutestory said:

So they're sending Daryl, the great communicator, in there to get some answers. Great.

Maybe he will make her listen to "Easy Street".  Or maybe he will go easy on her and stick bamboo under her finger nails.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

Eugene:  Something something cheesy tag line from Days of Our Lives.

Rosita is apparently preggers by the good doctor.  And Negan is still wandering.

My husband has reached the ranting point of our evening about people being stupid with weapons, stupid writing, and suggesting beating dead face girl with a wiffle ball bat for answers or just on general principle.

I like your husband.  Can he get a gig as a writer on this shitshow?

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

She's pregnant  by Saddiq and loves Gabriel.

Eugene has been trying to confess his love all season.

:cue the Days of our Lives theme: 

Sorry girl, you had Saddiq, and now you're with FPP? That's a step or 10 down.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, wait.what said:

Someone remind me: Gabriel and rosita were a couple, right? Where is he now?

and... wasn’t Gabriel with the weird lady? Can’t remember her name(s), the helicopter/garbage chick?

what was the timeline?

Gabe and Jadis had a moment, before she left.

He got with Rosita during the  recent time jump.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Oh, shut the fuck up, Whistle Boy.

You know what's kind of funny, though? The last two super hero movies I (re)watched were "Watchmen," which co-starred JDM as a violent but charismatic asshole, and "Mystery Men," which co-stars a protagonist whose superpower is being really good at beating the hell out of people with a shovel.

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, CharethCutestory said:

If this show had any stones Negan would have a massive coronary and drop dead at his first taste of freedom in the middle of his old sanctuary all alone. 

Look on the bright side: We haven't heard him mention his genitals yet.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

So Michonne rightly realizes Tara is not leadership material but thinks Daryl is because he's a "good judge of character?"  Did they consider asking any of the people of Hilltop?

These prolonged scenes with Negan might be a little poignant if they hadn't shoved him down our throats for two full seasons as the most awful to ever awful.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, DixonVixen2359 said:

Definitely.....might have to sleep with the lights on tonight. That preview was nightmare fuel.

2 minutes ago, SimoneS said:

Us looks scary as hell. I am torn. I want to see it, but am afraid to.

Scary is fun!