Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E08: Here Comes Kitty

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

NO SPOILERS! Discuss what happened during the episode ONLY. Be civil, there is no need to agree or reach consensus. Everyone is allowed their own opinion. Use the ignore feature if a poster is bothering you but isn't posting against the rules. Report, don't engage. NO SPOILERS!

7 minutes ago, Lunacat said:

I cannot believe I am watching this field trip to the senior citizen center right now. 

You mean you cannot believe the major wonderful influence the DCCs have on senior citizens with their wonderful spirit of kindness and awesomeness they bring to others.

2 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

You mean you cannot believe the major wonderful influence the DCCs have on senior citizens with their wonderful spirit of kindness and awesomeness they bring to others.

I want to see you say this with a straight face if they ever take a field trip to Chippendales:)

• Love 8

I believe the camera crew has had it with VK, they certainly pick the worst shots of her to show.   I'm laughing every time the camera shows the jelly belly on her.     Note to Kelli, 11 pounds don't just creep up on you, especially in a couple of months.   

A former Rockette!    Everyone looked like they enjoyed the performance, and it was a good test to see if the rookies are up to appearances, and meeting the public.  

Pam Minnick!   I haven't seen her in years.    She's certainly a legend, and really knows her stuff.        I didn't know she owned Billy Bob's.   I really enjoyed that part of the trip.

Kristin certainly doesn't look very interested in the field trip, and Kelli noticed, not a smart move on Kristin's part.    

Poor Kashara!     That was one heck of a fall.      

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 14

Seriously, 11 lbs does not creep up. Kelli you did VK wrong by not addressing on Day 1.  VK is Very lucky she is a Kelli fav. Any other person would have been cut already. 

Edited by ElenaFR
  • Love 18

Ouch for Kashara. I actually feel like that when I was in labor with my eldest and my hip has never, ever been normal again. 

I wish Victoria would never terrorize my screen again, but I imagine a lot of people are on weight warnings right now. 

Kitty seems like she's in biotch mode tonight...

• Love 10
Just now, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Yeah Tara is not looking cute this year, I've noticed since the calendar shoot.  And please Kitty, give Victoria the respect to get the weight off?? You would have never said that about anyone else! 

Agreed! 

And I agree about Tara. I didn't see it until this episode but she has gotten very blocky and looks tired. 

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Yeah Tara is not looking cute this year, I've noticed since the calendar shoot.  And please Kitty, give Victoria the respect to get the weight off?? You would have never said that about anyone else! 

Tara is one of my favorites...I don't think Kitty was ever a fan so that doesn't help.  I think yes she gained and her face is fuller.  :(   I hope she can get it together and get the mojo back!

• Love 17

Nick is fun!  I like him a lot.

i also cried right along with Dayton.  I hope she does come back and make the team.  

Did Judy also cry or was she trying to keep it together and not cry?   

Why didn't they teach them The Cotton Eyed Joe?  That's fun to do. And much easier. ?

• Love 9