Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, scrb said:

If they get stabbed or shot with an arrow, they night die from blood loss, shock or have problems with infection.

They don't need walker flu or whatever.

I thought Simon wanted to "expunge" the Hilltop, not turn a few into walkers like Negan wanted.

Why not use bullets?  After all Eugene and his crew must have made a few hundred thousand rounds by now.

Nah, father pee is blind and probably thought he was sorting bulletts when it was acorns or something.  

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Nashville said:

This, in quadruple spades. ♠️ ♠️ ♠️♠️    

I see next to zero possibility of squaring this “newfound” vulnerability with every potential exposure-infection scenario we’ve been shown over the past SEVEN AND A HALF YEARS!!! - about the only exceptions being if TPTB are...

1. Positing a recent mutation of the Z Virus which increases its virulence, and allows transmission across simple body fluid contacts - kinda like AIDS, but without the sex. *  

* Hopefully.  You never know when Rule 34 may strike again, though....

Maybe they're already hinting at that with the naked zombie last episode (which I didn't even notice).

• Love 2
10 hours ago, rab01 said:

Why? Just lock and unlock your own door by reaching around the bars for as long as you have a mind functional enough to work a key ...

That may work in the Mayberry Town Jail, but not in an actual prison. :)  Prison locks are managed either electronically or mechanically - and considering the Prison had no electricity, I’m going to guess it had one of the old mechanical arrangements.  Mechanical prison cell doors aren’t secured by individually keyed locks on each cell - they were controlled via a panel at the end of each row, with a lever for each cell.  Prison guards at that panel could lock or unlock individual cells, or they could open/close every cell in the row en masse.

In fact - once the Prison plague had advanced to the point of quarantine, didn’t we once or twice see Herschel ushering each of the sick back into their individual cells before locking them down for the night?

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Nashville said:

Resurrecting an old O. Henry chestnut of a theory: Rick has been part-zombie - or a zombie mutation himself - since the start of the ZA.  This’un goes all the way back to the pilot episode, when viewers (who were still young and naive and hadn’t yet learned how logic was an incidental casualty of the ZA)

Oh, don't even go there! That thought is scarier than a zombie herd. Even scarier, I would not put it past TN(itwits)TB to give us the two-handed flip-off that way or even worse, think themselves clever for coming up with it.

20 hours ago, peach said:

Yes, I remember that episode well, because it caused much consternation and suspense as to what would happen to Rick with that cut.  And nothing happened. 

Wasn't that when they left us dangling after a moment of actual, real suspense, when Rick was seemingly hoplessly trapped in the RV, and then poof! the next week he was running down the road? I guess TNTB scratched their pointy heads and thought, "Ooops, how do we get him out of that situation?" And then decided to just ignore it and move on. I remember thinking, "Dafug?? What happened? Did I miss a part?" Then to show us Rick so pointedly and obviously getting a big cut, making us expect some sort of consequence and then, meh, forget about that too, people.

20 hours ago, Nashville said:

tried rationalizing how a bedridden and comatose Rick could survive TWO MONTHS without food and water - before emerging from his coma without so much as a bedsore

Yes, of course he would have died there probably two days after the fluid bag was empty, but this was a horror show so I ignored that and that ep was (nearly) good enough to suspend disbelief. Rick not asking Morgan a single question about "What happened??? What are these things?? How??? Why???" had me rolling my eyes way back then, but I kept watching anyway because it was different and exciting.

• Love 4

This all sounds so stupid and horrible that I almost want to start watching again, spoiler free, so I can be blown away by their stupidity in real time.  Like, that's the thrill now.  How stupid it's going to be.

Edited by peach
  • Love 6
41 minutes ago, peach said:

Like, that's the thrill now.  How stupid it's going to be.

It's not even the kind of stupidity you can laugh at. It's just boredom and anger-inducing.

Watching this guy's recaps is the only way I can get some true amusement from the stupidity and idiocy.

"The Key"

On 3/19/2018 at 12:42 PM, scrb said:

Negan is going to go to war with Simon and some of the Saviors for killing all the GPK.

Since Simon wants to "expunge" everyone at the hilltop, then Negan could become their ally!

See Negan isn't so bad!

Rick is going to make him godfather to Judith!

You have a truly sick mind.  Repent, you heathen!!

The people running this show, man, as if everything else up to this point in the last couple of seasons wasn't already dragging this show's enjoyment to the depths of Hell.  They are just now actually introducing the fact that walker-gore!contamination can create the same result as a walker bite!?!?!?!?

So, I guess we are to pretend/ignore that these past canon events never happened?
tumblr_p5ypb7xJgd1v6rwjio1_400.gif

tumblr_nm2w4vKtIw1rkbi4ao5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nm2oqwipDe1rkbi4ao1_250.gif    (dried blood on Rick's face is all walker gore - and if I'm remembering right, some got dangerously close to going in his mouth when finishing off the walker that forced him on his back)

And, of course, the piece de resistance;
hqXyPU.gif&key=e26cad6fc072fd23e866f4bb6

And here I thought the original dream was for this show to get a butt-load of seasons.   Just about to the point where I am seriously regretting ever tuning into this show late [mid-S5], but not before catching up first.  The first few seasons were great, but these last 2.5-3 are going to seriously if not totally taint the whole thing for me.

On 3/23/2018 at 12:38 PM, Nashville said:

Resurrecting an old O. Henry chestnut of a theory: Rick has been part-zombie - or a zombie mutation himself - since the start of the ZA.  This’un goes all the way back to the pilot episode, when viewers (who were still young and naive and hadn’t yet learned how logic was an incidental casualty of the ZA) tried rationalizing how a bedridden and comatose Rick could survive TWO MONTHS without food and water - before emerging from his coma without so much as a bedsore.

As absolutely epic as that would be - meaning he could never die by walker-influenced means (unless gang eaten) - wouldn't that mean he should have some immunity to the "must eat live meat" walker!hivemind?  Wait, what am I talking about??   This show [for the recent past] and any sort of logic absolutely hate each other.

Firing Darabont is the worst thing that ever happened to this Series.

• Love 5
On 3/23/2018 at 12:25 PM, Ohwell said:

I'm still waiting for TPTB to kill Jerry off and then I'll be royally pissed.

Okay, I'll prepare for the tomatoes being thrown at me (hopefully not the canned kind) but for me, Jerry's "dumb but lovable"  weary old trope/court jester thing got old a long time ago. What is he, a frucking Care Bear, a TeleTubbie? He's a grown-ass man who acts and talks like a 5-year old. That is my opinion.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Okay, I'll prepare for the tomatoes being thrown at me (hopefully not the canned kind) but for me, Jerry's "dumb but lovable"  weary old trope/court jester thing got old a long time ago. What is he, a frucking Care Bear, a TeleTubbie? He's a grown-ass man who acts and talks like a 5-year old. That is my opinion.

But he makes great cobbler! 

(And yes, actually, I think he's kind of hot for a big guy.  Usually he wouldn't be my type but there's something about him...) 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

I love his smile. 

• Love 3

Icemiser posted this in Walking Dead and the Media, but I'm going to throw it in here, too.  Gimple clearly sounds worried and not very confident about whatever blunders are still to come.
http://tvline.com/2018/03/24/the-walking-dead-finale-spoilers-season-8-deaths/

“We will see a resolution of the war,” promises executive producer Scott Gimple. “It might not be what people are expecting. It might not be what some of the characters even want. But it is a conclusion, and they have to deal with its aftermath.”

Well that sounds...terrible.  But, hey, it's a conclusion.  lol

Gimple, who is stepping down as showrunner for Season 9, knows that it will be tough for any resolution to the conflict to satisfy viewers eager to see Glenn and Abraham avenged. “I pray to God that they are satisfied,” he says. “I really hope they are. It is a war. There are casualties along the way, and it is incredibly tough business. But it only shows just how deeply connected these characters are and how their fates are tied together, even if some of them don’t want them to be.”

It's pretty simple though.  Avenge them.  This isn't hard.

Though fans might hope that, having so recently lost Carl, they could breathe easy for awhile, Gimple hints that the worst may be yet to come. “I would never tell the audience that it was safe to exhale,” he says. “It is a devastating world that these characters live in, but there is still beauty and hope.”

No, there is not.

• Love 8
20 hours ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

Firing Darabont is the worst thing that ever happened to this Series.

Yup, although I liked the Mazzara seasons, too. The AMC suits have been dicking around behind the scenes since S1, curse them all.

And I'm going to be over here in a corner fanwanking this new "tainted weapons" curve ball. It could  pass if TWD world rules required that the walker blood/viscera/whatever had to mix with internal human tissue in order to infect; that would mean that externally smearing yourself with gore wouldn't be an issue unless you also rubbed it into an open wound. The same would be true if some spattered into your eye or your mouth. That's what we've seen so far, right? Have we ever seen someone infected from a scratch or a gouge? I'm not counting Dale; he was going to die from having his damn abdomen ripped open before any possible zombie infection got to him.

• Love 3

'Talking Dead' Guests For 'The Walking Dead' Episode 8x13 Revealed
By BRANDON DAVIS - March 25, 2018
http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2018/03/25/talking-walking-dead-guests-813-gimple-james-rooker-/

Talking Dead host Chris Hardwick will sit down with Scott Gimple, Lennie James, Michael Rooker, and a surprise The Walking Dead cast member immediately following The Walking Dead's Episode 8x13.

Gimple is The Walking Dead's current showrunner, who will shift to a role of Chief Content Officer beginning with Season Nine. Serving as an executive producer on The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead, Gimple will oversee all Dead universe content moving forward as Angela Kang, writer of Episode 8x13, steps in to showrun in his place.

James plays Morgan Jones on the AMC show and is one of two remaining cast members who appeared in the show's first episode, with only Andrew Lincoln as Rick Grimes also remaining. Following Season Eight, however, James will take his Morgan character to Fear the Walking Dead for a crossover event which may or may not keep him off of the original series.
This time around, the surprise cast member might be an indication of someone bowing out of the AMC series. Episode 8x13 is set to be an action-packed showdown between the Saviors and Maggie's Hilltop as Simon leads a convoy on the community.

Episode 8x13 is titled, "Do Not Send Us Astray." The official synopsis for Do Not Send Us Astray reads, "Trouble arises when unexpected visitors arrive at the Hilltop and the community is thrust into action; heartbreaking discoveries are made."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, maystone said:

Yup, although I liked the Mazzara seasons, too. The AMC suits have been dicking around behind the scenes since S1, curse them all.

And I'm going to be over here in a corner fanwanking this new "tainted weapons" curve ball. It could  pass if TWD world rules required that the walker blood/viscera/whatever had to mix with internal human tissue in order to infect; that would mean that externally smearing yourself with gore wouldn't be an issue unless you also rubbed it into an open wound. The same would be true if some spattered into your eye or your mouth. That's what we've seen so far, right? Have we ever seen someone infected from a scratch or a gouge? I'm not counting Dale; he was going to die from having his damn abdomen ripped open before any possible zombie infection got to him.

I would totally agree with your attempted reasoning, except, we've seen that exact thing in at least 1 instance, when Rick cut himself on the machete he pulled directly from the walker & into his hand - as seen in the gif above.  And that instance was only 2.5 seasons ago, so its not like it happened near the beginning and was since long forgotten.

Nearly 8 seasons into a show is not the time to introduce very important canonical mythology that should have (started to) been dealt with in the first couple episodes of the whole series.  It would be one thing if they were presenting it as flashbacks to that area of time, but it isn't, so it makes it wildly and ridiculously hard to accept.

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, icemiser69 said:

Though to be fair, there is on occasion something that I like about a certain scene in an episode here or there.  But it usually gets spackled over with too much horribleness in the remainder of the episode for me to care.

Like last week when they had an old school quiet scene with Daryl and Rick, good stuff, then I forgot about it because of stupid flibberty gibbet library lady and her dork minions.

• Love 3

Tonight's episode description says "Heartbreaking discoveries are made," and I'm thinking that means they discover the show rules can change at any time and now a tainted blade will turn you.

Edited by peach
typo
  • Love 4
40 minutes ago, peach said:

Tonight's episode description says "Heartbreaking discoveries are made," and I'm thinking that means they discover the show rules can change at any time and now a tainted blade will turn you.

Rick:  So, wait, does that mean the Plot Armor I had about a month ago don't fit me anymore?!  If that ain't a buncha shitty stuff and thangs!

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

Rick:  So, wait, does that mean the Plot Armor I had about a month ago don't fit me anymore?!  If that ain't a buncha shitty stuff and thangs!

Sorry, Rick, all plot armor has been turned over to Negan.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, tv echo said:

'Talking Dead' Guests For 'The Walking Dead' Episode 8x13 Revealed
By BRANDON DAVIS - March 25, 2018
http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2018/03/25/talking-walking-dead-guests-813-gimple-james-rooker-/

Is that tonight? If Michael Rooker is there, could it be Daryl?

1 hour ago, icemiser69 said:

Does anyone know when they finished filming for this season?  In other words, did they finish filming this season before Lauren Cohen signed on to do a pilot for another series?   Granted pilot episodes don't necessarily mean a whole heckuva lot.  There is no guarantee that the series will get picked up.  Still, it would be real interesting if Maggie some how disappeared from TWD before her fate was determined, due to Lauren's other series being picked up.  I suppose she could still act on both shows.  It seems like  so many TWD characters have so much down time when they are not on screen.  I just don't think it would be very likely that both series would be filmed in Kentucky.  There probably would be quite a bit of traveling between the two shows.

I think it was around Thanksgiving, or early December. I remember Garrett Dillahunt posting video of snow in Austin, on instagram, right around that time. Unless I'm thinking of more snowfall they had down there. Unexpected. 

3 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Wait, is this the Season Finale tonight?

I'm seeing a marathon and a 2 hour episode. I'm so confused...Help/

There are apparently three more episodes after tonight. The last one airs the day after my birthday. It usually ends in March, though. 

4 minutes ago, Anela said:

There are apparently three more episodes after tonight. The last one airs the day after my birthday. It usually ends in March, though. 

Huh. I wonder why they are doing a marathon for a regular episode. That's really weird. Thanks for the info!

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Huh. I wonder why they are doing a marathon for a regular episode. That's really weird. Thanks for the info!

Maybe trying to hook people back into watching it.  ?  By reminding them how bad it is.  lol

20 minutes ago, Anela said:

Is that tonight? If Michael Rooker is there, could it be Daryl?

Yikes.  Even the current powers that be couldn't possibly think they could kill Carl and Daryl within a few episodes of each other.  If Daryl is still alive, then I don't think he'd be a surprise guest.  I'm sure they would hype the heck out of him being on it.  But I could certainly be wrong.

My guess for a surprise guest would be Tobin, since he's the one who's going to bite it tonight. (Get it?!)
I will probably watch it for Michael Rooker.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, peach said:

Maybe trying to hook people back into watching it.  ?  By reminding them how bad it is.  lol

Yikes.  Even the current powers that be couldn't possibly think they could kill Carl and Daryl within a few episodes of each other.  If Daryl is still alive, then I don't think he'd be a surprise guest.  I'm sure they would hype the heck out of him being on it.  But I could certainly be wrong.

My guess for a surprise guest would be Tobin, since he's the one who's going to bite it tonight. (Get it?!)
I will probably watch it for Michael Rooker.

Oh! I hadn't read that, about Tobin. okay. :) I wondered if what's his name was pissed, and wanted to leave.

So, this just struck me out of the blue...................  what if this BS brand new canon mythology about contaminated weapons/bullets was introduced just to basically set up the flash-forward future scene of Rick sitting under the tree with the wound on his chest/side?

If true, and that's how he goes out, I'm sending in this smart canine to get my opinionated point across to Gimple and the rest about how I feel about them ruining a very good show the last few seasons.
tenor.gif?itemid=9008956

• Love 6

Yeah, you might as well get your dog ready because it's from the comics and is exactly why they did the zombie guts thing.  I've had abut 2 weeks since it first hit me and I wrote about it upthread so I can tell you from personal experience that the annoyance goes away pretty quickly and you're left with one less show on your watch list.  I'm just around for the boards now and may watch this season sometime in the summer.

• Love 4
On 3/20/2018 at 7:25 PM, Gobi said:

It may not happen this season, but I fear that Maggie will have a miscarriage in a very special episode. Mainly because this show has no clue as to how to handle children. Either that or, if her pilot is picked up, she'll die in childbirth.

The show is handling infants just fine, they just treat them as props. There are already more babies than I remember the parents of, no trouble adding another one to the pile.

• Love 2
On 3/25/2018 at 4:27 PM, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

I would totally agree with your attempted reasoning, except, we've seen that exact thing in at least 1 instance, when Rick cut himself on the machete he pulled directly from the walker & into his hand - as seen in the gif above.  And that instance was only 2.5 seasons ago, so its not like it happened near the beginning and was since long forgotten.

Nearly 8 seasons into a show is not the time to introduce very important canonical mythology that should have (started to) been dealt with in the first couple episodes of the whole series.  It would be one thing if they were presenting it as flashbacks to that area of time, but it isn't, so it makes it wildly and ridiculously hard to accept.

I completely agree with you now. After actually watching the episode and how the whole thing played out, my conversation with my TV was pretty much just, "wait, what? Oh no no no no. that's not how any of this works. WTF, show?! You got some 'splainin' to do."

• Love 2
5 hours ago, maystone said:

I completely agree with you now. After actually watching the episode and how the whole thing played out, my conversation with my TV was pretty much just, "wait, what? Oh no no no no. that's not how any of this works. WTF, show?! You got some 'splainin' to do."

Ya know something?  Enough of this shit.  

If the writers can no longer be bothered to write stuff that at least halfway makes sense, then I don’t see any need to put myself out any more in the same futile exercise.  

I’m deleting both TWD and TTD* off my DVR (again) - and if my DVR reinstates it (again), I’ll keeping deleting it until it stays gone.

* Sorry, Chris; hate to bail on a fellow Tennessee boy, but the leather-jacketed jackass on water skis done cleared this shark.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Ya know something?  Enough of this shit.  

If the writers can no longer be bothered to write stuff that at least halfway makes sense, then I don’t see any need to put myself out any more in the same futile exercise.  

I’m deleting both TWD and TTD* off my DVR (again) - and if my DVR reinstates it (again), I’ll keeping deleting it until it stays gone.

* Sorry, Chris; hate to bail on a fellow Tennessee boy, but the leather-jacketed jackass on water skis done cleared this shark.

I may join you.  I can’t see or hear anything anyway.  There was a heartbreaking discovery?  What?  I thought Tobin died more times than Kenny at this point.  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I thought Tobin died more times than Kenny at this point.  

LOL

And that's why I'm still around the forums. You guys are more entertaining than this show and worth sticking around for.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Smad said:

LOL

And that's why I'm still around the forums. You guys are more entertaining than this show and worth sticking around for.

Exactly.  I'm not even watching.  I'm just following along in the Live threads and snarking the F out of this shit.

I could deal with this new infection BS if it was the only thing I couldn't stand, but you add it in with Negan [& the neutering of Rick to prevent him actually killing Negan, instead we get continuous baseless threats of killing him], Simon and everything else!?  Then killing off the kid that is basically narrating the whole comic series - because he's the one who survived to that end - only for "SHOCK!" value??

Do you think I'll needlessly put myself though the torture of watching this ship strike something and sink like the Titanic?!  Not.  A.  Flippin'.  Chance.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

Exactly.  I'm not even watching.  I'm just following along in the Live threads and snarking the F out of this shit.

Don't sound bad - more enjoyable than actually watching this polished turd, anyway.

22 minutes ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

Do you think I'll needlessly put myself though the torture of watching this ship strike something and sink like the Titanic?!  Not.  A.  Flippin'.  Chance.

There with ya.

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

I could deal with this new infection BS if it was the only thing I couldn't stand, but you add it in with Negan [& the neutering of Rick to prevent him actually killing Negan, instead we get continuous baseless threats of killing him], Simon and everything else!?  Then killing off the kid that is basically narrating the whole comic series - because he's the one who survived to that end - only for "SHOCK!" value??

See, if the 'new' infection information would have been them telling us that the virus also changes the metal composition inside the human body, where it collects mainly in the brain...that I could roll with. That would finally be an explanation for why people can make perfect headshots on zombies even while running. Because their head acts as a bullet magnet. It would also give us an excuse as to why all these zombie-headshot-masters suck at hitting humans with bullets.

But changing the 'infection rules' 8 years into the show? Yeah, nope.

Edited by Smad
  • Love 4

I keep seeing these counterpoints about how the new contamination/infection rules are 'from the comics'. 

That's fine, if so, but why does it take 8 seasons to introduce such a major mythology plot point?  And we've seen instances of direct flouting of said new rules in past episodes/seasons??

Taken at face value, I could totally buy into the walker blood/gore in open wounds or mouth, etc, being the same as a walker bite - if it had of been introduced back even in S2, but not after almost 8 years of seeing such things happen without consequence (before now).

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36
  • Love 9

From The Spoiling Dead Fans Army facebook page:

Good afternoon! Unfortunately, source has been very busy lately and was not able to provide a Q & A this week. We all need to remember that real people are involved that have real lives to attend to. We will survive, yes?

Here is a summarized list of what we learned during filming:

- Rick and Morgan filmed inside a bar along with the escaped prisoners.

- There were conflicting reports of what was going on. One version is that Morgan and Rick captured the prisoners and have them in restraints. The other account stated Morgan and Rick were being held as the Saviors’ prisoners. We aren’t sure which version is accurate.

- At some point walkers infiltrate the bar. Morgan and Rick end up killing all of the prisoners including Jared.

If you're like me, you're also asking, "Who the eff is Jared?!?"  I looked it up for us, and Jared is the longhaired savior dude who killed Ben (Henry's brother) and escaped from the goat pen at Hilltop when Henry let all the saviors get away last episode.

• Love 5
(edited)
3 minutes ago, raven said:

Well I'm glad that asshole will finally be dead anyway.

The facebook page has a pretty nifty picture of Jared getting his face bit off (by a walker, not by Morgan or Rick...unfortunately).  I tried to bring it over and post it, but wasn't able.

Edited by SnarkyTart
clarification
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, SnarkyTart said:

Jared getting his face bit off

Hee, that will be fun to watch at any rate.  Goodbye, Savior prisoners, you won't be missed.

• Love 4
On 3/27/2018 at 11:18 PM, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

Negan [& the neutering of Rick to prevent him actually killing Negan, instead we get continuous baseless threats of killing him], Simon and everything else!? 

I said Negan neutered Rick in Negan's first, regrettable appearance on this show, but no one believed me. *sob* Rick is a bumbling, cojones-less, impotent nitwit throwing around endless threats he can't back up. But hey - he "tried!"

1 hour ago, SnarkyTart said:

pretty nifty picture of Jared getting his face bit off

Usual format? Someone stands perfectly still, hands by his sides and screams while his face is eaten off? Ho hum.

• Love 2
(edited)

Oh, yay, the Spoiling Dead Fans Army facebook source came through..

Q&A Episode 8.14 - “Still Gotta Mean Something”

We have a late night surprise tonight! No, this is not an April Fool’s. Our lovely source ended up finding some time to squeeze in a Q&A. Better late than never, right? We can’t thank them enough for this! ❤️

1.) What does Jadis do to Negan? Does Negan make it back to the Sanctuary?

Jadis ties Negan up and has every intention of killing him using a Winslow 3.0. She also plans on burning what's left of Lucille. However, Negan gets ahold of a gun and a flare and threatens to burn up all of her polaroids. He also promises that he will make right what Simon did, and so Jadis finally lets him go. Negan does make it back to the Sanctuary.

2.) What discovery does Negan make?

The helicopter flies over the garbage dump, and Jadis tries to get its attention with a flare, but it doesn't see her. Negan tries to get her to tell him what that was about, but she won't say.

3.) What are Rosita and Daryl’s plans regarding Eugene? Do they succeed?

The plan is take out the bullet-maker, but right now it's only a plan.

4.) Who all goes searching for Henry? Do they find him and what happens?

Morgan, Rick, and Carol go searching. Carol ends up finding him, and Rick and Morgan locate all of the escaped Saviors and kill them.

5.) Does Rick find the escaped prisoners? How?

The Saviors actually find Rick and Morgan. They knock Rick out and take them both back to the place they're hiding out.

6.) What happens inside the bar with Morgan, Rick, and the prisoners?

Rick offers the Saviors sanctuary at the Hilltop if they will just let him and Morgan go. He lied. When the bar is overrun with a herd, Rick kills most of the Saviors, and Morgan allows Jared to be devoured by walkers. Jared’s death is super graphic and he goes out in disgusting glory.

7.) Does anyone die? How?

All of the surviving Saviors including Jared. Jared is devoured by walkers, and the rest are killed by Rick.

8.) Does anything happen at Hilltop?

We find out that Rick hasn't even read Carl's letter yet, and with Michonne’s encouragement he finally does at the end.

9.) How does the episode end?

Rick begins to read Carl's letter.

Jadis ties Negan up and has every intention of killing him using a Winslow 3.0. She also plans on burning what's left of Lucille. However, Negan gets ahold of a gun and a flare and threatens to burn up all of her polaroids. He also promises that he will make right what Simon did, and so Jadis finally lets him go. Negan does make it back to the Sanctuary.

Meep meep

Edited by SnarkyTart
Breaking News LOL
  • Love 4

So Dumpster Diva can't manage to kill Motormouth either despite having the complete drop on him and having him properly restrained.  Sigh.  We're going to be stuck with this character forever, aren't we?

As much as I don't care about what happens to the littlest psychopath, I cannot sit through another Carol has something happen to another child she's spent more than five minutes with and isn't completely dead to story.  I cannot.  Don't make me root for little Damien to be the one who makes it, show.

• Love 9

Why didn't the stupid Saviors just kill Rick and Morgan, instead of taking them to their bar hideout?

Frankly, I don't understand this whole "taking prisoners" thing in the ZA anyway.  What would you do with them?  What's the end game?  Rehabilitation?  I don't think so.  Keep them for a period of time and then let them go so they can come back and kill you?  Just kill 'em and be done with it. 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, SnarkyTart said:

She also plans on burning what's left of Lucille. However, Negan gets ahold of a gun and a flare and threatens to burn up all of her polaroids.

Someone's making a joke. Right? April Fool? It must be that, because this can't be for real. I've seen more believable stuff on eps of "Tweety & Sylvester."

10 hours ago, SnarkyTart said:

Jadis ties Negan up and has every intention of killing him using a Winslow 3.0.

If she wanted to kill him why didn't she do that before she somehow got him in the car (how DID she get him in the car, anyway? Did Rick help carry him, saying, "Well, I tried to kill him, but couldn't and even Lucille has plot armor. Now it's your turn. Good luck.")or shoot him IN the car? She could only kill him at the dump? Why am I asking questions as though there is some answer that could ever make sense in any universe?

• Love 8
13 hours ago, SnarkyTart said:

Oh, yay, the Spoiling Dead Fans Army facebook source came through..

Meep meep

I didn't read one word further than that.  Total tripe.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Someone's making a joke. Right? April Fool? It must be that, because this can't be for real. I've seen more believable stuff on eps of "Tweety & Sylvester."

"I'll burn your bat!"

"I'll burn your Polaroids!"

I'd burn myself alive to escape the world these people live in.

The writing is so bad I don't even want to read the spoilers.

• Love 5