Type keyword(s) to search

Farrah

• Start Topic

39 minutes ago, Faceplant said:

I must be sleeping at the wheel! I would so love to see Farrah go in front of a judge and say, "For my mental state, I will not be engaging further per my doctor's orders."

And wasn't her stay at the trauma center due to her alleged rape?

I wouldn’t put it past her (re Judge). 

Funniest and classic Farrah is her lawyer denying she was indicted. She was.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

Funniest and classic Farrah is her lawyer denying she was indicted. She was.

The article says, "Despite the arraignment on the court calendar, Abraham's attorney released a statement on Wednesday claiming that no charges have been brought against her."  But the lawyer's statement is dated June 6, 2022, which is two weeks before the story, and is also not a Wednesday. 

Now, I don't understand how social media works, but the article says the claim was "in a statement shared to Abraham's Instagram story."  ETonline appears to by saying the lawyer released the statement via Farrah's instagram story, but I don't think that's the case.  I'm assuming Farrah did it, because of her superimposed word salad and because it's a very Farrah-like thing to do--use a letter that was based on different facts as proof of something.

Also, the article says at the end, "Abraham, who recently enrolled in Harvard Extension School to pursue her law degree..."  Harvard Extension School doesn't offer a law degree, so why does ETonline state this as a fact? 

Although...I was doing some digging around the Harvard Extension website and I just have to say that things have really changed since I was in college decades ago.  It looks like anybody can enroll in Extension classes and as long as they do well enough, they can obtain a Harvard degree and participate in on-campus commencement and everything. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, StatisticalOutlier said:Also, the article says at the end, "Abraham, who recently enrolled in Harvard Extension School to pursue her law degree..."  Harvard Extension School doesn't offer a law degree, so why does ETonline state this as a fact? 

Although...I was doing some digging around the Harvard Extension website and I just have to say that things have really changed since I was in college decades ago.  It looks like anybody can enroll in Extension classes and as long as they do well enough, they can obtain a Harvard degree and participate in on-campus commencement and everything. 

Harvard Extension School is a legitimate school that awards undergraduate and graduate degrees. Like most “extension” schools it’s geared towards working adults and people going back to school later and/or have an unconventional path to higher education. Degrees from the school say Harvard University on them and students participate in Harvard commencement. (Source - worked at the university for 12 years and know many people who earned graduate degrees from the Extension School.)

Having said that, there is no law degree offered by the extension school. As usual, Farrah is a lying piece of crap. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

Having said that, there is no law degree offered by the extension school. As usual, Farrah is a lying piece of crap. 

Then again, she could be doing the three courses that are a prerequisite for getting into the program where you get a bachelor's degree from Harvard, with a goal of pursuing a law degree elsewhere.  That could be a truthful basis for saying she enrolled at Harvard Extension to pursue her law degree.

I'm just shocked that Harvard offers a program leading to a bachelor's degree from Harvard with no admissions criteria except a high school diploma more than five years ago and making a B in three online courses.  Do that and voila!  You're on your way to a degree from Harvard.

I made a lot of fun of Amber for saying "Purdue" instead of "Purdue Global," but that was before I realized Harvard was offering no-selection-criteria degrees from actual Harvard, and not Harvard Extension.

As I said, things have really changed since I was in college.

• Sad 1
  • Love 4

It doesn't really matter because she has dropped out of the Harvard program. She had a fit last year when she was locked out of a Zoom class for being late and when the professor suggested that she take a more remedial writing class. She then made an Instagram story of herself setting her Harvard sweatshirt on fire with a blowtorch... as one does in these situations.

Below is the intro to the paper she wrote that caused her professor to suggest she take a lower level course. The rest of the paper and the professor's response is on Reddit. The professor was actually very nice and professional, but of course Farrah went on a rant about "educational abuse and batterment".

In other news, she continues to deny that she has ever been charged.

farrah4-1.jpg

Screenshot_20220626-133516.png

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 3
(edited)

Yes. You can apparently pay Harvard $50K to get into their “extension” school and get a legitimate Harvard degree. I know this cause Mr. DC did extensive research looking for some sort of business analyst programs. Mr. DC also has his undergrad and Masters in Accounting from University of Florida. Unfortunately turns out he hates accounting. He currently has a pet service business. I’m his unpaid assistant as I now permanently work from home (yea me!). It makes for some interesting Zoom calls.

This is why Farrah is so funny. She probably really thinks she’s pursuing a “JD legal degree”. Somehow, someway. Cause let’s be honest Kim Kardashian is doing it. But I guess she hasn’t read those Bar qualifications very closely. She ain’t gonna pass with several assault charges and a $700K court ordered judgement from her old retail Landlord. You know - the one she dodged being served for years and she never intends on paying.

Sorry - ETA that my Masters is from Johns Hopkins. In Real Estate. Obscure but true. Their extension school. I kinda think it’s funny that I have a degree from an “Ivy” (Tulane undergrad that I could never get in today). I literally did the bare minimum (my old company paid 100% - so why not).

In my defense though, they were teaching me what I already was doing. But apparently it’s impressive on my resume. Still makes me giggle.

Edited by Jennifersdc
Minor
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 6/26/2022 at 10:40 AM, Faceplant said:

It doesn't really matter because she has dropped out of the Harvard program. She had a fit last year when she was locked out of a Zoom class for being late and when the professor suggested that she take a more remedial writing class. She then made an Instagram story of herself setting her Harvard sweatshirt on fire with a blowtorch... as one does in these situations.

In other news, she continues to deny that she has ever been charged.

farrah4-1.jpg

I love how she post this "thought" while she's dressed like some sort of cowgirl hooker in a weird pose like she's about to pass gas while her right boob is looking for the nearest exit. What is she doing in that picture and why is she dressed like that? Was she stripping? I don't get it and what it has to do with injustice and empowerment.

If you haven't already, she has a 30 minute Harvard "review" up on her Youtube channel that is an absolute hoot and a half. If that's what she means by comedy, then I say go for it. 

Edited by DawnDavenport
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, DawnDavenport said:

If you haven't already, she has a 30 minute Harvard "review" up on her Youtube channel that is an absolute hoot and a half. If that's what she means by comedy, then I say go for it. 

Ah, Farrah, such a special blend of narcissistic crazy. You should check out her Yelp review of Harvard. There are so many awesome other reviews by Farrah as well. All of her reviews are one star or five star, no in between. She either cares about things not at all or 10,000 and crazy percent.

I am so looking forward to this comedy special. It's going to be something. 

Edited by Faceplant
Spelling
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Here's the letter from her professor:

o.jpg

Her poor professor.  That semicolon near the end is a thing of beauty, and her reward for such skill is to deal with the likes of Farrah. 

I loved her suggestion that Farrah take a course that would help her develop her writing skills "on the sentence level."

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

I'm assuming she is saying the pro-choice supporters deserve to die? Ugh. 

In other less (more? equally?) disturbing Farrah news, she is inspired by a video of a guy shooting fireworks out his butt cheeks. Please let this be something she does in her comedy special. 

farrah tweet.jpg

farrah sparkler.jpg

• Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Farrah keeps using this word "batterment."  I always thought the correct term was "battery," but what do I know--my law degree isn't from Harvard.

So I looked it up, using google "verbatim," which is what all google searches used to be, back in the glory days of the internet.  "Verbatim" looks only for the actual term you enter, not what it thinks you want (to buy).

Here's what I got:

https://www.google.com/search?q=batterment&source=lnt&tbs=li:1&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjUgp_jxtX4AhVCDkQIHfsDD1YQpwV6BAgCECA&biw=1559&bih=909&dpr=0.94

Google verbatim returned 105 instances of the word "batterment" on the whole internet.  (To contrast, with a "regular" google search for batterment, I got 56,900,000 results.)  "Batterment" is one rare word.

And if you look at the verbatim results, the majority of them are misspellings of "betterment," with sprinklings of bad translation and bad "reading" of the word "betterment" in a scanned document.  Plus Farrah-related contributions. 

This is not good.  It's hard enough to read her word salad when the ingredients consist of actual words. 

Edited by StatisticalOutlier
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
On 6/27/2022 at 7:32 PM, DawnDavenport said:

I love how she post this "thought" while she's dressed like some sort of cowgirl hooker in a weird pose like she's about to pass gas while her right boob is looking for the nearest exit. What is she doing in that picture and why is she dressed like that? Was she stripping? I don't get it and what it has to do with injustice and empowerment.

Thanks for that Dawn. I was actually working tonight to make my July 5th easier. It was simple enough shit that the bottle of champagne and my workout edibles (please try if you have not) I had over five hours ago was no problem. 

Absolute hoot and a half. I was in the mode so I took notes while I’m cleaning my kitchen.  It’s like two pages.

Hey bitches - what’s your tolerance? How far down should I edit?

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

What are workout edibles? 🙂 sounds like something Farrah should try.

Edibles are awesome! I take a gummy 30 min before I head to gym. I have a large IPad and watch shows either on treadmill or elliptical. It makes them more interesting (see Hoarders).

TMI - I gained a lot of weight in a 5 year period and lost all of it. Basically working from home, making lunch - and gym block away.  It sucks being 50. I literally have to go to gym at least once a day and watch what I eat (not giving up salt - there’s medication for that).

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

Edibles are awesome! I take a gummy 30 min before I head to gym. I have a large IPad and watch shows either on treadmill or elliptical. It makes them more interesting (see Hoarders).

TMI - I gained a lot of weight in a 5 year period and lost all of it. Basically working from home, making lunch - and gym block away.  It sucks being 50. I literally have to go to gym at least once a day and watch what I eat (not giving up salt - there’s medication for that).

Oh, I do have delta10 and delta8 gummies (legal everywhere), but I never thought they’d help me work out! I’ll give it a try. Farrah should, too. Maybe she’d calm down . 😆

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Oh, I do have delta10 and delta8 gummies (legal everywhere), but I never thought they’d help me work out! I’ll give it a try. Farrah should, too. Maybe she’d calm down . 😆

Those are probably CBD gummies? You need the real thing. DC has a very nebulous rule that allows them to deliver.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Jennifersdc said:

Those are probably CBD gummies? You need the real thing. DC has a very nebulous rule that allows them to deliver.

Not CBD.  They’re great, you can search for them easily. Legal everywhere. I won’t say more because it’s off topic.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 7/2/2022 at 2:01 AM, Cinnabon said:

Not CBD.  They’re great, you can search for them easily. Legal everywhere. I won’t say more because it’s off topic.

I'm going to thank you for this little tip because I do not live in a legal state and normally have to buy things from sketchy sites that require bitcoin.

Farrah has been strangely silent lately. Must be hard at work on that comedy routine. Here is a picture of Farrah looking young and fresh. Hard to believe there was a time when she was able to work with customers and be normal. 

farrah high school.jpg

• Sad 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Faceplant said:

I'm going to thank you for this little tip because I do not live in a legal state and normally have to buy things from sketchy sites that require bitcoin.

Farrah has been strangely silent lately. Must be hard at work on that comedy routine. Here is a picture of Farrah looking young and fresh. Hard to believe there was a time when she was able to work with customers and be normal. 

farrah high school.jpg

Feel free to message me if you’re interested in my sources. Sometimes they have great sales. 

7 hours ago, Faceplant said:

farrah high school.jpg

That picture is almost shocking. She is now a deformed monster version of herself.

• Love 7
(edited)
On 7/11/2022 at 5:56 PM, qtpye said:

That picture is almost shocking. She is now a deformed monster version of herself.

Well kiddos looks like we're in for Farrah's take (word salad) on the Roe v. Wade decision. We only have to wait until 7/25 (only 13 more days!) according to her YouTube channel:

At least it looks like she got her horse mane, I mean extensions fixed. She still looks like a 50 y.o. Karen real estate agent.

Edited by DawnDavenport
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, DawnDavenport said:

Well kiddos looks like we're in for Farrah's take (word salad) on the Roe v. Wade decision. We only have to wait until 7/25 (only 13 more days!) according to her YouTube channel:

At least it looks like she go her horse mane, I mean extensions fixed but she still looks like a 50 y.o. Karen real estate agent.

What challenges in life has Sophia overcome? Other than having Farrah for a mother and can't really say she's overcome that yet. Time will tell.

She's been on a rant for several weeks on Twitter about abortion. I can't even read those. Regardless of how you feel about abortion, I don't think either side wants Farrah as their spokesperson.

• Applause 2
  • Love 8
On 7/11/2022 at 1:28 PM, Faceplant said:

farrah high school.jpg

She was so pretty. So sad. 

Sorry - I meant to come back with my summary of Farrah’s so fabulous Harvard review. I literally just saw my notes a few days ago, but I’m afraid they somehow ended up in recycling bin. Please watch if you haven’t.

I don’t think I can do Roe vs Wade though. In this case idiocy isn’t funny.

Who am I kidding. I’m totally going to watch it. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Farrah posted a short clip of her fingernails on fire. So that's something. Check out the Instagram profile from our champion speller. Her comedy tour is going to be for humanity. For humanity! That profile pic is showing how she has slowly been morphing into Debz OG: the vacant stare, the ridiculous outfit, the weird background. 

farrah.jpg

farrah hand.jpg

• Mind Blown 4
  • Useful 1

“Regardless of what the tabloids say, or preach, or pray, or hope that I would be a bad mom—and also Teen Mom hoped that I would be a bad mom—I am the most amazing mom. I go above, I go beyond, and yes, I even took my daughter to a podcast and a dinner tonight. There were no other 13-year-olds there, but why not?"

Sure, why not? 

• Mind Blown 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

🤦‍♀️ She thinks she is a good mom… ummm no you are not.

I mean, she took her to a podcast AND a dinner. That's an amazing mom!

1 hour ago, Marisagf said:

She’s a damn good mom…no wait! That’s Amber!

Amber can accomplish anything as long as she can do it lying down on her sofa

• LOL 7
11 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

🤦‍♀️ She thinks she is a good mom… ummm no you are not.

She defines good mom as someone whose child has not been taken away by CPS.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Just because I have not seen any recent updates on DebzOG, I went and found these. If you ever wanted the instrumental version of "Going Off", it is your lucky day. I could never make up something this awesome. 

Debzog2.jpg

debzog.jpg

• LOL 8
26 minutes ago, Faceplant said:

Just because I have not seen any recent updates on DebzOG, I went and found these. If you ever wanted the instrumental version of "Going Off", it is your lucky day. I could never make up something this awesome. 

Debzog2.jpg

debzog.jpg

She looks like this

The Grinch Smiling GIF by The Good Films

• Wink 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

Farrah, influencing waxers, changing the world. Pretty sure this interaction did not happen or the waxer was smart enough to know what she needed to say to get a good tip. Those hashtags, oof. 

1542730667_farrahinsta.thumb.jpg.cfc74aed420374e29b0f6b0537669a9e.jpg

Sophia was at a theatre camp of some sort with kids her own age, so looks like she had some fun this summer. She looks like Wednesday Addams next to all these tan, mostly blonde kids. While they are wearing regular summer shorts and tees, emo goth Sophia is wearing a long sleeved sweater and purple hair in her face. I love it!  She also has a Tiktok up with her boyfriend going to Build-A-Bear. That's right, Teen Mom kids are now old enough to date. That's how long this has been going on. Oof.soph.thumb.jpg.0cf7906dde90a57a8e9a2a4ecabc349d.jpg

Edited by Faceplant
I spelled Wednesday's last name wrong and that is not acceptable
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

Well, it’s a matter of opinion whether they are indeed old enough to date. 12-13???

That was my thought as well, but not surprised given it's Farrah. There was an odd  insta story Farrah made about the books she was going to require this 13-year-old boy to read before dating her daughter. They were all 12 step books and she included a bag of mini muffins. Just the kind of reading material every 13-year-old boy dreams of. It was a weird video and her speech was slurred. I wish she would get off the 12 step stuff. No way she got through all those steps in a month and is now sponsoring people.

• Mind Blown 3
  • Love 1
On 8/18/2022 at 3:28 PM, Faceplant said:

Farrah, influencing waxers, changing the world. Pretty sure this interaction did not happen or the waxer was smart enough to know what she needed to say to get a good tip. Those hashtags, oof. 

1542730667_farrahinsta.thumb.jpg.cfc74aed420374e29b0f6b0537669a9e.jpg

So, I'm supposed to believe that someone was talking about Roe V. Wade, and all of the nuance in such a discussion, WHILE THEY WERE SMEARING HOT WAX ON THE HAIRS AROUND HER ASSHOLE? What fucking planet is this? WHO on earth would engage in this discussion at that particular moment? And I'm to believe Farah made a persuasive argument from an informed position while propped up on hands and knees with her butt cheeks pried open?

Sorry about the double post. 

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 6/26/2022 at 7:26 PM, Jennifersdc said:

Yes. You can apparently pay Harvard $50K to get into their “extension” school and get a legitimate Harvard degree. I know this cause Mr. DC did extensive research looking for some sort of business analyst programs. Mr. DC also has his undergrad and Masters in Accounting from University of Florida. Unfortunately turns out he hates accounting. He currently has a pet service business. I’m his unpaid assistant as I now permanently work from home (yea me!). It makes for some interesting Zoom calls.

This is why Farrah is so funny. She probably really thinks she’s pursuing a “JD legal degree”. Somehow, someway. Cause let’s be honest Kim Kardashian is doing it. But I guess she hasn’t read those Bar qualifications very closely. She ain’t gonna pass with several assault charges and a $700K court ordered judgement from her old retail Landlord. You know - the one she dodged being served for years and she never intends on paying.

Sorry - ETA that my Masters is from Johns Hopkins. In Real Estate. Obscure but true. Their extension school. I kinda think it’s funny that I have a degree from an “Ivy” (Tulane undergrad that I could never get in today). I literally did the bare minimum (my old company paid 100% - so why not).

In my defense though, they were teaching me what I already was doing. But apparently it’s impressive on my resume. Still makes me giggle.

Harvard doesn’t have a night law school.   Did she think the extension program was law school?   And did she not go to basic school and get the rules of possessive nouns and pronouns drilled into her head like everyone else? 

• Wink 1
  • Love 3

She is back at it again on Yelp. I highlighted my favorite parts. She's never been to law school or even taken the LSAT, but she is claiming to be a lawyer. This whole Yelp argument is over a $60 fee for trimming the horse's hooves. Seriously. 

The rest of the review is here. As Farrah says, please check your birth rights so you remember this!

farrah.jpg

Edited by Faceplant
Apostrophe!
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

And now she has peacocks. Two peacocks. In an apartment. In downtown Austin. She can't pay $60 to have her horse's hooves trimmed, but now she owns two peacocks. I mean . . . 

I won't even let my kids have a hamster because I feel like having a rodent in a cage peeing all night and running around on a wheel is too much responsibility. Not to mention the smell. Farrah's neighbors are going to be so thrilled to hear peacocks screaming at all hours. 

peacocks.jpg

• Sad 6
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Faceplant said:

And now she has peacocks. Two peacocks. In an apartment. In downtown Austin. She can't pay $60 to have her horse's hooves trimmed, but now she owns two peacocks. I mean . . . 

I won't even let my kids have a hamster because I feel like having a rodent in a cage peeing all night and running around on a wheel is too much responsibility. Not to mention the smell. Farrah's neighbors are going to be so thrilled to hear peacocks screaming at all hours. 

peacocks.jpg

Isn't this the same woman who had to give away every pet she owns because she can never properly care for them?

I feel bad for the animals and her neighbors.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3
On 9/23/2022 at 5:13 PM, qtpye said:

Isn't this the same woman who had to give away every pet she owns because she can never properly care for them?

I feel bad for the animals and her neighbors.

And now she has added a python to the mix. She posted a video of it eating a live mouse. So that's three pastel dip dyed dogs (or maybe two, I think one died a while back or was killed by Sophia), a cat (who has been MIA on her posts for a good while), a mini horse (who was kicked out of his farm due to Farrah's Yelp rant toward the owner over $60), two peacocks (in a cage that is way too small), and a python in a high rise luxury apartment. Well, the horse is on another farm somewhere or back in Michael's backyard. Maybe she moved back in with Michael too. She posted a one star review of her overly priced apartment on Yelp in typical Farrah speak. 

Edited by Faceplant
Details
  • Sad 4
  • Love 2
On 9/28/2022 at 4:51 PM, Faceplant said:

And now she has added a python to the mix. She posted a video of it eating a live mouse. So that's three pastel dip dyed dogs (or maybe two, I think one died a while back or was killed by Sophia), a cat (who has been MIA on her posts for a good while), a mini horse (who was kicked out of his farm due to Farrah's Yelp rant toward the owner over $60), two peacocks (in a cage that is way too small), and a python in a high rise luxury apartment. Well, the horse is on another farm somewhere or back in Michael's backyard. Maybe she moved back in with Michael too. She posted a one star review of her overly priced apartment on Yelp in typical Farrah speak. 

Apparently the now deleted Yelp review of her complaining about the unfinished work is becuase she set her patio on fire and caused significant damage:

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/6577067/teen-mom-farrah-abraham-texas-apartment-suffers-fire/

Seems like the fire occurred in early September and she posted that Yelp reivew on 10/10/22.

When is someone ever going to hold her truly accountable for anything? How does she continuet to get away with this?

Here's a screenshot of the now delted reivew:

Edited by DawnDavenport
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, DawnDavenport said:

When is someone ever going to hold her truly accountable for anything?

A week from never? 

Your post inspired me to go check out her Yelp page again and I was not disappointed. The latest review for a taxidermist, a lot to unpack here: a celebrity toy dog, the disrespect to natural nature (has she seen her own face lately?). And now her celebrity toy (dead) dog has to sit in a box for all eternity because it is uneven. I really, really want to see a picture of this sad stuffed dog. 

I believe this is the dog Sophia killed a few years ago after she threw it off the balcony.

farrah.jpg

• Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 2