Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

Are Cate and Tyler still sticking to their story that they are only on MTV because they want to educate and get their message out about open adoption?  After almost 10 years I say they are in it for the easy money!

Edited by Caracoa1
Spelling
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Now I’m really confused. Have patience, I’m old. Did they film the ask the moms crap yet, or what? ? 

I was confused too. Maybe they are filming an After Show. 

• Love 5

These “poems”??? switching a few words around, plagiarizing other writers works and he thinks he E.E. Cummings. And his ‘fans’reaction to it on his IG is hilarious.  I really can’t stand this kid , with the “poetry” and the non-stop selfies . Stop Tyler! You’re not a super model. You’re the kinda better looking guy from the high crime trailer park in the worst part of town and you knocked up some cow and hit the lottery. Oh how i wish TM would end and these clowns would go off into obscurity! 

Edited by DNR
Word
  • Love 13

I have secondhand embarrassment for our Tyler, our TM Laureate.  I'm embarrassed for him by his bad poetry and by the fact that he doesn't realize how bad it is.  I've read more enlightening and inspirational poetry from middle school kids.

Maybe if Tyler would take some literature, poetry, composition, & creative writing classes at the local community college he'd get to the point of being embarrassed for himself, too (and his writing would probably improve). 

• Love 15
6 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Maybe if Tyler would take some literature, poetry, composition, & creative writing classes at the local community college he'd get to the point of being embarrassed for himself, too (and his writing would probably improve). 

So true. But I have a feeling he's the type of person who thinks that "art" can't be taught. 

• Love 11

Has anyone ever noticed how obsessed Tylers mom is with him?? It’s kinda sick and disturbing... I understand loving your kids but she’s like a one track mind obsessed I’m just waiting for the woman to drop to her knees and ask him if she can... well you can figure out the rest...? 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Mainer said:

Has anyone ever noticed how obsessed Tylers mom is with him?? It’s kinda sick and disturbing... I understand loving your kids but she’s like a one track mind obsessed I’m just waiting for the woman to drop to her knees and ask him if she can... well you can figure out the rest...? 

I wonder if she kind of used him as a surrogate husband after Butch ran off. 

• Love 10

I think she likely vented over Butch and his bee boppin and shit and Tyler trying to emotionally support Kim at a young age. The pay doesn't hurt. That said I could have gone without her in that special. Bring me Butch. I think he has a new GF. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

No, anger is not glad.

Other things anger is not:

* Filet O'Fish sandwich
* Aisle 5 in CVS
* Most Buicks

#stayinschool #keepthestupidinyourpocket

5 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Contact high.

Agreed but OUCH!!  Roasted..???

1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

s it wrong that a small part of me WANTS Catelynn to be pregnant again? Just so I can see what kind of trailer trash name they come up with this time? 

My god I’ve always thought the same thing there both horrible names but Nova?? Who names there child that.. it’s a yucky name

Edited by Mainer
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Mainer said:

My god I’ve always thought the same thing there both horrible names but Nova?? Who names there child that.. it’s a yucky name

Nova, IMO, is bad in itself. Novalee? Even worse. She should have been born in a Wal-mart. But then you throw out Novalee Reign? It's just beyond. 

Her last name is Balteirra. They're going to have to change Scantrons to make them long enough for her crazy name. 

• Love 10

There’s another baby on the way for Teen Mom OG stars Tyler Baltierra and Catelynn Lowell!

The couple, who has been married since August 2015, announced on Thursday that they are expecting their third child.

“The big news is that we are expecting our rainbow baby,” Catelynn told Us Weekly. “This baby is our rainbow after the storm. I’m super excited.”

According to Catelynn, the pregnancy was unexpected.

“It was a huge shock at first,” she told the magazine. “We were not planning it, especially after the miscarriage and how I went downhill with my mental illness. We were going to wait a really long time. We were using protection and everything and still got pregnant. This baby just wanted to be here. It was very unexpected.”

Catelynn and Tyler are already parents to three-year-old daughter Nova. They also have a nine-year-old daughter, Carly, whom they placed for adoption shortly after her birth in 2009.

The Ashley hears that ‘Teen Mom OG’ stars will be welcoming yet another girl. Tyler has made it no secret that he hopes to someday have a son. In fact, he admitted to being “pissed” at the gender reveal party held when Catelynn was pregnant was Nova, after finding out the baby was a girl.

“When I found out I was having a girl, and not a boy, my first thought was, ‘Dammit,'” Tyler explained in a “Featured Moment” clip that aired in 2015. “I really wanted a boy so bad.”

“And now that she’s here, I can’t even picture not having a girl. It’s weird, but I was pissed at first,” he added.

Catelynn first hinted publicly of the pregnancy back in August, when she posted a message to her Instagram account.

“Can’t wait to share our big news with y’all,” Catelynn wrote in rainbow-colored font.

She was likely alluding to the fact that she and Tyler are having what’s sometimes called a “rainbow baby,” which is basically a baby that comes after a miscarriage.

Earlier this year, Catelynn suffered a miscarriage shortly after announcing to Tyler, her family and her ‘Teen Mom’ film crew that she was expecting.

“Catelynn got pregnant and surprised Tyler and Nova and then had a miscarriage not long after,” The Ashley’s source told her at the time. “That happened right before she went to treatment [in November 2016] when she tweeted about thinking about killing herself. The crew and production staff heard she was about six weeks pregnant when it happened but no one is 100 percent sure.”

The aftermath of Catelynn’s miscarriage played out on an episode of ‘Teen Mom OG’ that aired earlier this year.

image.thumb.png.6c3a979fffb58d1fc660533a42c9ec25.png
Edited by druzy
  • Love 7

UGH.

That's all. 

Okay...that's not all...her headband looks silly and that dress, photo shoot, and pose look stupid AF. 

I get the "Rainbow Baby" thing, but how she keeps using the rainbow stuff, is well....I dunno...it kind of feels like the new baby is born with a "job" (to "help" mom "get over" the miscarriage).  That seems like a lot of pressure for a kid. 

I was hoping it would be a boy so it could be Cate's last pregnancy, but let's get real, we all know Tyler wants a boy (so the new baby will have also failed at the "job" of being Tyler's coveted boy child).

Also, it seems like any time things gets kind of shaky in Cate & Ty's relationship (He won't commit to a wedding date! Tyler says in front of the cameras that he's not happy in his marriage!), Cate gets pregnant.  (This is of course on Tyler, too, cause he knows how babies are made and know he & his wife need to "work on themselves.")

I guess at least this time they waited to tell the world rather than telling everyone as soon as the pee dried on the test and then having to tell the whole world about the miscarriage. I wonder if they waited a while to tell Nova as well? 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 12
45 minutes ago, druzy said:

“The big news is that we are expecting our rainbow baby,” Catelynn told Us Weekly. “This baby is our rainbow after the storm. I’m super excited.”

This baby isn't just being born with the "job" of helping Catelynn "get over" her miscarriage, the baby is also being born with the job of "fixing" everything that's wrong in Cate & Ty's relationship (and lives).* 

No pressure, kiddo.  Hope you're a beautiful, well-behaved, non-demanding baby.

Also, Ty & Cate...ya'll (especially Cate, because of PPD) were overwhelmed when Nova was a baby/smaller toddler. It was obviously way harder than you thought it was going to be when you'd daydream about raising Carly. I've got news for you- my babies are closer together in age but still - one is none and two are twenty. JUST WAIT. 

*I'm not trying to offend anyone who uses the term "rainbow baby" for a baby born after a miscarriage by any means. I think the term and sentiment is beautiful.  However, the way Catelynn seems to be pushing this rainbow baby "theme" plus calling the baby "the rainbow after the storm," really rubs me the wrong way....like this adult who should know better by now legitimately thinks this baby can heal her and fix everything in their relationship when she should be doing that work herself instead of foisting it onto a child.

I do legitimately think Cate is a good person at heart (in that she wouldn't go out of her way to purposely hurt someone) and that she has never recovered/dealt with the loss of placing Carly properly (and Tyler's role in applying pressure for adoption). I really don't hope for anything but the best for her, her family, and the kids. I hope this all somehow works out for them all, but it's still not an optimal situation and they all need to do a lot of actual, real "work on themselves."

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 23
12 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

UGH.

That's all. 

Okay...that's not all...her headband looks silly and that dress, photo shoot, and pose look stupid AF. 

I get the "Rainbow Baby" thing, but how she keeps using the rainbow stuff, is well....I dunno...it kind of feels like the new baby is born with a "job" (to "help" mom "get over" the miscarriage).  That seems like a lot of pressure for a kid. 

I was hoping it would be a boy so it could be Cate's last pregnancy, but let's get real, we all know Tyler wants a boy (so the new baby will have also failed at the "job" of being Tyler's coveted boy child).

Also, it seems like any time things gets kind of shaky in Cate & Ty's relationship (He won't commit to a wedding date! Tyler says in front of the cameras that he's not happy in his marriage!), Cate gets pregnant.  (This is of course on Tyler, too, cause he knows how babies are made and know he & his wife need to "work on themselves.")

I agree with your entire post and I think she looks like crap.

• Love 7