Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, druzy said:

He’s going to love bringing that new body to the meatpacking district while his lump of a wife sits in their hotel room eating fingers (her own and chicken) and chain-smoking. 

• Love 23
1 minute ago, CaliforniaLove said:

xPony-700x934.png.pagespeed_ic.6PMz6lXP4j.thumb.jpg.09a8bd0a23c8a00f6093ab497920fefe.jpg

I was on the same flight as Cate. I was going to take a picture of her, but decided to just take a photo of her travel companion instead. 

spill the tea if you have any, please???

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, teapot said:

spill the tea if you have any, please???

I was being sarcastic. I'm safely on the opposite side of the country from these doofs. :-) Speaking of which, from both franchises (and even TM3), there are no TMs on the West Coast are there? I guess Farrah sometimes, but she seems to search for places to live out here more so than actually living out here. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I was being sarcastic. I'm safely on the opposite side of the country from these doofs. :-) Speaking of which, from both franchises (and even TM3), there are no TMs on the West Coast are there? I guess Farrah sometimes, but she seems to search for places to live out here more so than actually living out here. 

damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you know, I was just thinking that...wouldn't it be cool if someone who knew one of the TMs (even through degrees of separation, ie Barb's coworkers at Wal Mart, Randy's patients, etc) came on here & gave us inside scoop???

• Love 8
1 hour ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Darn you! I squealed when I saw your photo and read the caption. Now my day is pretty much ruined. :D

• Love 9
(edited)
33 minutes ago, Birdee said:

Darn you! I squealed when I saw your photo and read the caption. Now my day is pretty much ruined. :D

Sorry guys! I thought the horse was the giveaway that I wasn't being serious, but these girls are so ridiculous I should have known that wouldn't be surprising to any of us! For future reference, if I ever have a run-in with any of them, I will not hesitate to immediately come here & report every detail. :-) 

Edited by CaliforniaLove
  • Love 14
On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 3:45 PM, Caracoa1 said:

Going to reunions shows is how they make money...... That Octagon House is not going to pay for itself!  Where else can you go and sell your life for 6 figures?

Those fucking sluts! 

• Love 4

I'm posting this here because it involves Tyler at the reunion. This was posted by NYCaskthemoms on Reddit.

I have a lot to say but I can’t write too much right now. Post your questions and I’ll answer them! And I’ll update this later.

They had some chairs and then they had these plastic “risers” that looked like stairs and made my butt fall asleep. They were really uncomfortable and we couldn’t the see the stage well so that kind of sucked.

they had a segment with Tyler outside in Times Square with some fans but they didn’t tell those fans they were going to be outside in the cold the whole time and they wouldn’t see or hear or anything that was happening inside. I spoke to one girl who said that Tyler was nice and answered any questions that were asked him, but he wasn’t super outgoing. And it was COLD today.

they filmed for 3 or 4 hours and asked a ton of questions but none of them were exactly riveting

at the very beginning Larry was talking to us and a bunch of people asked him about Farrah and he wouldn’t answer straight up. He did mention that he was in law school for a few years before he went into TV which would explain why he’s so evasive when answering questions.

ETA: I'm home now so I can write more!

One thing is that they do not treat the audience well. We were left waiting in the cold for a long time. When they did the segment with Tyler outside they did NOT tell the audience members that they wouldn't be able to come back in. We had no food or water and were not allowed any. A girl by me waited almost half an hour to use the bathroom even though we weren't even in the shot and it wouldn't have affected anything.

This bit is huge though. I want to clarify that I was not outside and I don't know if this really happened but this is what I was told. They were really desperate for people to stand outside with Tyler. Once they got a group of people together the producers didn't think they were diverse enough and started looking for "friends of color" from the inside audience to go outside. Once they got someone they made sure she was in every shot and they made a point to have Tyer introduce her as "his friend blank". This is what I experienced: There were two people of color behind me in the studio. A producer came up to them and said "do you want to ask a question?" they said yes so she told them to go with her and they went outside and never came back. She never told them they were going outside or that they wouldn't come back. It was very misleading.

I also got a close up look at the girls and the HD cameras don't do them any favors. They are very pretty and nice looking in person but on camera you can see every single flaw. The cameras don't hide a thing.

Cate looked really tired and sad but she looks like shes in a better place than she was in the last episode.

Tyler's a ham but he seems sweet.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

2 hours.......

Two hours of them yapping? As if 20 minutes of them yapping on TM isn't enough.  How long before Maci does a podcast about PCOS and the struggles of motherhood? 

These people are irritating. Tyler can talk about being the personal Uber driver for his family to their various rehab stints and Cate can discuss what she knows about Boogie Town. But talking about mental health? I guess they found their new passion project. When Cate develops diabetes from eating the way she does, will she then then talk about her struggles to stay away from 7 pound quesadillas? 

• Love 12

Cate's entire identity is basically whether she is pregnant, how she feels about that, does she want to be pregnant, will she have a baby and keep it.    She is stuck in the same place she was back when she was 16.   Tyler is completely fine with the adoption so he feels more free to pursue the things he wants to do, which was his whole reason for the adoption in the first place.   They haven't changed or matured in the slightest.  I feel like he gets off on putting pictures up of him and Cate where she looks horrible.    It earns him bonus points, like wow Tyler is so in love with Cate even though she is twice his size and looks about 15 years older.   What a man.   

Pure speculation, but I don't even think Cate is suicidal.  She gets the reaction she wants when she plays that card and then takes a vacation.   If she was going to be committed to a state hospital where regular people go when they threaten suicide, I don't think she would be doing that.  She missed out on months of Nova's life to supposedly get the treatment she needs, but is ready to leave early to pull together some hideous train wreck of an outfit and go to NY?  Okay.  It's even more bizarre when you consider that Tyler would probably get Nova considering all of Cate's issues.    I think she trusts Tyler (for some reason) to not go there since she "sacrificed" for Carly, but the very first thing Tyler would do is file for child support and try to get the octagon house.   And a spin off.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

My ex-husband and I owned a historic home together when we are married. It was a lot of work but it was something we both enjoyed doing together. I couldn’t imagine trying to renovate the house if we both weren’t working on the project together and had a shared vision.  Catelynn is a depressed lump.  The only time we’ve seen a spark of personality was when she was going to get high in Boogietown with her piece of shit mother.  Tyler is going to explode with resentment soon. 

• Love 15
40 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Damn, my photo above looks terrible. My first time downloading using my phone. 

Your photo is great- those big white eyeballs scared the heck out of me!

• Love 6
45 minutes ago, druzy said:

Your photo is great- those big white eyeballs scared the heck out of me!

haha

I was trying to show how Tyler looks like that character - small head and big body. 

• Love 8
On 3/6/2018 at 7:24 PM, lexiexx said:

Pure speculation, but I don't even think Cate is suicidal.  She gets the reaction she wants when she plays that card and then takes a vacation.   If she was going to be committed to a state hospital where regular people go when they threaten suicide, I don't think she would be doing that.  She missed out on months of Nova's life to supposedly get the treatment she needs, but is ready to leave early to pull together some hideous train wreck of an outfit and go to NY?  Okay.  It's even more bizarre when you consider that Tyler would probably get Nova considering all of Cate's issues.    I think she trusts Tyler (for some reason) to not go there since she "sacrificed" for Carly, but the very first thing Tyler would do is file for child support and try to get the octagon house.   And a spin off.

Every single word 100%

• Love 9
10 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

haha

I was trying to show how Tyler looks like that character - small head and big body. 

My 6 year old daughter refers to Tyler as "Beetlejuice guy". My son just calls him SH-for "shrunken head."

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Yes, but for how long?

Within a couple of weeks we'll be seeing a post about how "stressed" they are and how they're going on a vacation-without Nova, of course. 

• Love 14
(edited)
On 3/6/2018 at 7:50 PM, druzy said:

I'm guessing this is what the Reddit contributor below was describing a few days ago.  It's from "TeenMomOGandTeenMom2," and has a spoiler alert.  The heading is "I was at Ask The Moms!"

ETA:  Damn, I didn't see Druzy's post above when I did this.  Well, I'll keep it here since it has been commented on, but my apologies.

I have a lot to say but I can’t write too much right now. Post your questions and I’ll answer them! And I’ll update this later.

They had some chairs and then they had these plastic “risers” that looked like stairs and made my butt fall asleep. They were really uncomfortable and we couldn’t the see the stage well so that kind of sucked.

they had a segment with Tyler outside in Times Square with some fans but they didn’t tell those fans they were going to be outside in the cold the whole time and they wouldn’t see or hear or anything that was happening inside. I spoke to one girl who said that Tyler was nice and answered any questions that were asked him, but he wasn’t super outgoing. And it was COLD today.

they filmed for 3 or 4 hours and asked a ton of questions but none of them were exactly riveting

at the very beginning Larry was talking to us and a bunch of people asked him about Farrah and he wouldn’t answer straight up. He did mention that he was in law school for a few years before he went into TV which would explain why he’s so evasive when answering questions.

ETA: I'm home now so I can write more!

One thing is that they do not treat the audience well. We were left waiting in the cold for a long time. When they did the segment with Tyler outside they did NOT tell the audience members that they wouldn't be able to come back in. We had no food or water and were not allowed any. A girl by me waited almost half an hour to use the bathroom even though we weren't even in the shot and it wouldn't have affected anything.

This bit is huge though. I want to clarify that I was not outside and I don't know if this really happened but this is what I was told. They were really desperate for people to stand outside with Tyler. Once they got a group of people together the producers didn't think they were diverse enough and started looking for "friends of color" from the inside audience to go outside. Once they got someone they made sure she was in every shot and they made a point to have Tyer introduce her as "his friend blank". This is what I experienced: There were two people of color behind me in the studio. A producer came up to them and said "do you want to ask a question?" they said yes so she told them to go with her and they went outside and never came back. She never told them they were going outside or that they wouldn't come back. It was very misleading.

I also got a close up look at the girls and the HD cameras don't do them any favors. They are very pretty and nice looking in person but on camera you can see every single flaw. The cameras don't hide a thing.

Cate looked really tired and sad but she looks like shes in a better place than she was in the last episode.

Tyler's a ham but he seems sweet.

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I'm guessing this is what the Reddit contributor below was describing a few days ago.  It's from "TeenMomOGandTeenMom2," and has a spoiler alert.  The heading is "I was at Ask The Moms!"

Lol! Exactly what I thought when I saw the girl to his right. 

• Love 5
On 3/6/2018 at 6:24 PM, lexiexx said:

Cate's entire identity is basically whether she is pregnant, how she feels about that, does she want to be pregnant, will she have a baby and keep it.    She is stuck in the same place she was back when she was 16.   Tyler is completely fine with the adoption so he feels more free to pursue the things he wants to do, which was his whole reason for the adoption in the first place.   They haven't changed or matured in the slightest.  I feel like he gets off on putting pictures up of him and Cate where she looks horrible.    It earns him bonus points, like wow Tyler is so in love with Cate even though she is twice his size and looks about 15 years older.   What a man.   

LOL -- if she was ever taken to L.A. County's Inpatient Psych Unit at Harbor UCLA Medical Center, she'd be screaming "Get me the fuck out of here" after about three seconds.

• Love 12

I’m catching up on this thread so my reaction is a little late... but I just need to say one thing.

it is not my place to judge Cate’s mental state... she left 4 days early, I don’t know her treatment plan, I don’t know if that would be truly detrimental... BUT what I do know is that she has been in an inpatient treatment program for almost 3 months give or take with the times between treatments. At that point normally I’d say 4 days isn’t a huge deal... except that I believe it was the second time that she went back inpart because she had left early the first time. Not only is she coming and going as she pleases but once again it doesn’t seem like she is doing anything as far as after care is concerned. Again, I don’t know that for a fact but when they are so vocal about the whole process and have tweeted every step up until now, I can only deduce that by not showing anything they aren’t doing it. It just pisses me off that she’s giving all these interviews and posting platitudes when she’s barely been out for a week, and does not seem to be doing anything to prevent this from happening again. 

Up until now my opinion has been if she needs help then by all means get it and I’ve been reluctant to say much because then everyone gets all “you don’t know what it’s like to have depression” or whatever the issue of the week is... and yes I can understand the miscarriage was likely traumatic so I’m not going to hate on that... but if she goes in again I’m sorry but I am not going to be quite so understanding. Does it really matter in the grand scheme of things... probably not I can’t imagine she is too concerned with my feelings... but it’s going to be no holds barred, I’m not keeping it pc anymore because I’m tired of her holding herself up as a mental health expert when she does the bare minimum of her own treatment.

• Love 15
33 minutes ago, leighroda said:

. At that point normally I’d say 4 days isn’t a huge deal... except that I believe it was the second time that she went back inpart because she had left early the first time.

I agree with your entire post. To the point above, normally I wouldn't scoff at 4 days EARLY (hell, Ryan went for about 4 DAYS & acts like he completed a rehab stint), but it was the reason behind it that makes me think she's full of shit. If she had left early because she felt she was at a place where it was healthy for her to do so to begin using the coping skills in her day to day life that rehab hopefully gave her, then I could respect that. She left early though, to go to her 57th Teen Mom reunion & is now trying to justify it by immediately acting like her & Tyler's crusade to end the stigma surrounding mental health is the reason she just HAD to get her sloth ass back on TV. She can't even stay off Twitter for a day to maybe try to just unwind & acclimate back to Crunch Wrap life. I also don't feel bad for judging her, as she has plenty of $$$$$ in the bank to compensate her for my judgment. 

• Love 15