Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

When did Catelynn leave for Westworld Rehab?  Tyler transported Butch to TX facility in November. (Did rehab dude say it was 11/14/17?). Then, Tyler gets back to MI and his wife is a suicidal mess?

• Love 4

Tyler needs your help:

I like that Tyler is hands on with Tierra Reign. Amber can't even keep Forever Haute online, her followers have to alert her that her website is down.
Edited by druzy
  • Love 9
24 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

So 3 days after dropping Butch off she goes away?   Fuck, my grinch heart is growing for Tyler. 

I know. I'm going to need a support group for my newfound sympathy for Tyler.

Oh, wait. Hello there guys! ;-) 

• Love 23
12 hours ago, CofCinci said:

I’m pretty sure this narcissist watches the show. 

We've seen this guy on our TVs checking his social media "likes" every ten minutes. He most definitely watches himself on the show. It's a miracle he hasn't gotten a head injury from falling into the TV while gazing into his own eyes on the screen. Whatever, Tyler. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 23

I say bullshit to Tyler and Catelynn’s “unconditional love”.  Maaaybe Tyler thinks he feels that way, but I’ve heard him say many times what his expectations are in order for him to want to stay married to Cate.  Sounds conditional to me. That’s part of her anxiety, she’s always fearful that he’s going to bolt. 

And Catelynn doesn’t unconditionally love Tyler either.  As soon as he’s not paying attention to her, she’s a sobbing mess. He’s not allowed to focus on himself or she cries and puts on her snippy defensive April attitude so I don’t know about this “unconditional love” thing.

I do feel a little bad for Tyler because what he’s dealing with is hard, hard, hard, however I’ve learned in my therapy that there’s always a “hero” in the crowd and I think Tyler is it.  Doesn’t mean it’s easy and it doesn’t mean he’s aware of it, but that’s his role in this dysfunction and he gets something out of it.  I do hope they all get the help that they need and everyone is in a healthier place when Teen Mom eventually ends so that they can handle the crash. 

Edited by Emmierose
  • Love 18
On 2/21/2018 at 5:26 PM, druzy said:

Gosh, that actually kind of got to me. I remember telling my mom the exact same thing (only I wasn't on my way to treatment) and my counselor mother replied, "Well, you'll be fine." I remember how embarrassed I was just to get the words out and then she blew it off like it was nothing.

With that being said, I do believe Cate has a drug problem, too. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Gosh, that actually kind of got to me. I remember telling my mom the exact same thing (only I wasn't on my way to treatment) and my counselor mother replied, "Well, you'll be fine." I remember how embarrassed I was just to get the words out and then she blew it off like it was nothing.

With that being said, I do believe Cate has a drug problem, too. 

OMG how horrible! I am sorry for what you went through. So sad. Here is a belated (((((hug)))))).  

Having someone tell you they want to die or kill themselves, is a very hard and difficult thing to hear. I  had a teenager (friend of my son) tell me last year he wanted to die. I began to cry and I hugged him. 

Back to Cate, it is definitely drug use. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

How long are they advocating skin-to-skin these days?

I know I’m “uptight” or whatever but at some point I do prefer parents to remain clothed around their children. Just a personal preference I suppose. Big fan of boundaries. ??‍♀️

Eh, it's kind of a cultural thing. Lots of men/boys go around topless here. I'm trying to get my son to do it more because he really gets overheated in the summertime when he plays outside. Americans in general tend to be more conservative about nudity. I remember when I used to be a travel writer in Europe, I would be shocked every time I walked into a hotel sauna and saw a bunch of naked people sitting around. Mom and I were at a regular beach in Spain (not a nude one) in Marbella a few years back and all the ladies were topless and playing in the sand and water with their kids. I wound up taking off mine because I stood out more with one than without. We're actually trying to teach our kids to be more comfortable with nudity. My husband and I don't walk around without underwear but we both grew up in homes where we were ashamed of our bodies and taught that naked skin was "bad." I know some of the challenges that gave me as a young woman and adult. I don't want my daughter to have them. 

• Love 15

This is from Radar. Tyler must have sold the story.

Catelynn Lowell will appear at the Teen Mom OG reunion amid her health battle, multiple sources have told Us Weekly.

“Catelynn’s treatment team has given her permission for her to travel to New York City for the Teen Mom reunion to be filmed in New York City on March 3 and March 4,” an insider revealed to Us.

But the decision should raise eyebrows as Lowell had stunned Teen Mom OG fans with a desperate cry for help last year, tweeting that she was going into a facility, writing, “Well today I thought of every way to kill myself.. so I’m going to treatment.”

Tyler Baltierra‘s troubled wife also revealed grim details about her suicidal thoughts exclusively to Radar, saying, “I’m taking the time I need right now to take good care of myself. On November 17th I thought of every way possible to commit suicide, from wrapping a belt around my neck to just running my car into an electric pole.”

Lowell checked herself into and out of rehab for her depression but soon went back into treatment, where she remains now.

Via Twitter, Baltierra said he dropped Lowell off at the facility and shared on social media, “My life would be desolate without her.”

On Feb. 21, Lowell, 25, had broken her silence after 34 days off of Twitter by writing to fans from the Arizona-based facility, “Cannot wait to see my family soon!!! @TylerBaltierra.”

Her husband Baltierra, 26, has been keeping followers posted on Lowell’s progress and visited her in early February.

Baltierra tweeted at the time, “Seeing this gorgeous woman & all the work she has done has given me such hope, a feeling of peace, and unconditional love that is hard to explain with words. It was a very emotionally intense Family Week Program, but I know that our love & commitment towards each other will preserve through anything this life throws our way.”

But Baltierra got into hot water with fans by commenting on Lowell’s weight!

“We started a diet together & asked to hold each other accountable to our commitments,” said Baltierra, who has lost more than 26 pounds since December 2017.

He countered on social media, “We have been together for 12 years, so there isn’t much we won’t say to each other. Yes, I can be abrasive with my delivery. Yes, I can be ignorant with how my delivery impacts other people. Yes, I make mistakes. But I own up to them.”

Now, however, will TMOG fans have reason to worry that Lowell won’t be able to take the emotional heat on what’s sure to be an intense reunion show?

We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at tips@radaronline.com, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

What a fucked up plan of care, if it’s true that the staff at the facility gave the ok for her to attend the reunion.

She is a voluntary admission. Free to leave whenever. Also, MTV is writing the checks to Sierra Tucson, so of course the facility would allow Catelynn to “work”. 

• Love 9

Even if the facility and other professionals advised her against doing the reunion, we all know Catelynn is going to do what she wants. Seems like her recent rehab stint is already an epic failure. Just another storyline. 

• Love 8
15 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Even if the facility and other professionals advised her against doing the reunion, we all know Catelynn is going to do what she wants. Seems like her recent rehab stint is already an epic failure. Just another storyline. 

I agree. We have no way of knowing what they advised her to do. Ultimately it's her call. I don't see any reason why she should break treatment for the fucking reunion. If a family member died and she wanted to go the funeral? okay. But this self-serving bullshit is not in any way more important than her life. If she was actually THAT suicidal, she should stay her ass where it is. 

• Love 11
32 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I agree. We have no way of knowing what they advised her to do. Ultimately it's her call. I don't see any reason why she should break treatment for the fucking reunion. If a family member died and she wanted to go the funeral? okay. But this self-serving bullshit is not in any way more important than her life. If she was actually THAT suicidal, she should stay her ass where it is. 

If its about the $$, she should do it via live remote.  She would be able to participate, and also show that she is serious about getting better.

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, Christi said:

If its about the $$, she should do it via live remote.  She would be able to participate, and also show that she is serious about getting better.

Since the reunion shows are recorded, it would be definitely easy for MTV to tape a two minute segment that can be aired at the reunion. 

I am just bothered that someone who was proclaiming to wanting to kill themselves, has their mind on doing a reunion show rather than keeping their mind on their treatment and well-being. It tells me two things - Cate is not at all serious about her treatment or all of this was just another storyline. 

• Love 15

I think since Farrah likely won't be there, Amber will be "sick" and can't make it, that just leaves Maci and Mackenzie if Cate doesn't show.  Nobody wants to listen to Mackenzie blame Maci for making her life miserable-the life she damn near broke her back to get.  Maci can only spew so much crap before people tune out and considering some advertisers have bailed, the network can't risk it.  They need Cate to show up and I'm sure they offered up plenty to get her there, probably Tyler too.

• Love 5
52 minutes ago, Christi said:

With her, I think it's more than just the money. I think she doesn't want to feel left out. She loves that feeling of being in the "inner circle" with Maci and Amber. I agree; doing it via Skype or something (like Cory has done lately) makes a lot more sense. It wouldn't be nearly as disruptive to her treatment. 

• Love 13

I know Tyler is super annoying, but jesus christ he has a "human zoo" of a family.

He has really tried to help and be there for them, not always correctly of course, but he is still really young, and I honestly dont know if I could have handled it as well.

Statistically, he should be following in the family footsteps, and have a revolving door to rehab, jail or worse.

With all his idiot mistakes, comments etc...he still is a hell of a lot more responsible than 95 percent of all the Teen Mom  Baby Daddies.

I can see how much he loves Butch and the rest, and how frustrating and heartbreaking it is to watch them fail over and over.

Good on him for losing that weight! 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Christi said:

Ummm that is an incredibly unfortunate photo of the kid. I see this creepy kid meme everywhere that looks just like her? yikes 

sideeyechloe.jpg

NotCarly will have plenty of opportunity to throw shade at her family so It’s good to see her practice.

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

With her, I think it's more than just the money. I think she doesn't want to feel left out. She loves that feeling of being in the "inner circle" with Maci and Amber. I agree; doing it via Skype or something (like Cory has done lately) makes a lot more sense. It wouldn't be nearly as disruptive to her treatment. 

I agree...but she (they) could come off as the most successful couple of the season/entire franchise.  Tyler working on himself, helping his father...supporting his wife.  Cate showing that she is really trying AND flourishing in treatment...

Actual progress for these two, rather than the others just fighting over custody, twitter wars, announcing a million more pregnancies etc...

Edited by Christi
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I'll believe Cate's progress when she actually shows that she's changed. Right now she's not even willing to put treatment ahead of fame-whoring. She's gone to treatment before. Nothing changed. 

Tyler certainly had a hand in Cate showing up for the reunion. No way in hell he'd let her miss an opportunity to demonstrate to the world how supportive a husband he is.

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Tyler certainly had a hand in Cate showing up for the reunion. No way in hell he'd let her miss an opportunity to demonstrate to the world how supportive a husband he is.

This. 

15 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

ATTENTION CRAFT SERVICES

Bwahahaha

• Love 4