Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

39 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Maci's bridal shower was a joke with the whole "don't rip the bow" crap. Her girlfriend was having a cow over Maci ripping the bow? I thought she was having a seizure. As if Maci ripping three bows means she will have three more children. STFU No. Her having drunk sex with her husband and removing her birth control will result in her becoming pregnant, not ripping some stupid-ass bow. There is nothing that is traditional in Maci's world, why try and start now with those fucking bows?

Besides, Maci doesn't need more kids. She got what she wanted when Tyler finally married her orange ass after she made the choice to become pregnant TWICE and play it off as if she didn't know.

LMAO at this entire post!!

• Love 7

I did think it was funny how Maci thought she was supposed to rip bows for how many kids she ALREADY had. Then she intentionally ripped 3. I'm not superstitious, but please, Lord, don't let her have 3 MORE kids. 

She's clearly not been to many bridal showers. 

• Love 3

First off, I really doubt it's actually Ginger's LAST binger. 

Secondly, why are Maci's friends always making Ryan and Maci out to be Casablanca? He barely tolerated her in 16&P when she was CURRENTLY PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD. Why would he want her in any way two more kids later?!?!

• Love 10
On 11/10/2016 at 11:45 AM, ghoulina said:

I did think it was funny how Maci thought she was supposed to rip bows for how many kids she ALREADY had. Then she intentionally ripped 3. I'm not superstitious, but please, Lord, don't let her have 3 MORE kids. 

She's clearly not been to many bridal showers. 

Maci is more into the bachelorette parties!!

• Love 4
On 11/10/2016 at 9:45 AM, ghoulina said:

It goes to show how stupid Maci is at following directions or, the kind of friends Maci knows. If Maci went to bridal showers where bows were ripped for each kid that had been born prior to the wedding day, it might be the norm.

I don't mind if Maci has more kids. I hope it happens after this show is off the air. :-)

• Love 3
6 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

It goes to show how stupid Maci is at following directions or, the kind of friends Maci knows. If Maci went to bridal showers where bows were ripped for each kid that had been born prior to the wedding day, it might be the norm.

I don't mind if Maci has more kids. I hope it happens after this show is off the air. :-)

I don't mind if she does as long as she's given a breathalyzer throughout pregnancies. Lol. 

• Love 6
On 11/20/2016 at 10:06 AM, Lm2162 said:

First off, I really doubt it's actually Ginger's LAST binger. 

Secondly, why are Maci's friends always making Ryan and Maci out to be Casablanca? He barely tolerated her in 16&P when she was CURRENTLY PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD. Why would he want her in any way two more kids later?!?!

Right?

Ryan is nice to Maci? Oh, Maci, Ryan so badly wants you back, that's why he's being nice.

Ryan is mean to Maci? Oh, he's protesting too much, he totally wants you Maci.

Ryan ignores Maci? Oh, Ryan is just too jealous of the guy in Maci's life, and for his own protection, has to put in some distance from her.

Basically, as long as Ryan has a pulse, her friends will insist he is still pining for Maci.

• Love 15

What was Maci dipping her meat into? It looked like a bowl of milk.

The girlfriend is so not Ryan's usual type, he usually went for the brunette barbie girl type. She seems like a nice southern girl, what she's doing with Ryan is beyond me. I'm glad they're being friendly for Bentley's sake.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, iheartla said:

The girlfriend is so not Ryan's usual type, he usually went for the brunette barbie girl type. She seems like a nice southern girl, what she's doing with Ryan is beyond me. I'm glad they're being friendly for Bentley's sake.

She's educated, has a decent job and a child.  Why on Earth is she with Ryan?  I'm not sure if he's brain damaged, high or just trolling us all because he doesn't want to be on television.  Mackenzie is ready to marry though.  Saw pics from her pinterest and she's planning a dream wedding already.  Yikes!!  Run, Ryan!  Run!!

• Love 7
5 hours ago, iheartla said:

2ymuofl.png 

Who are these people? 

Ok wait I see Bentley so it must be Ryan and his girlfriend and Jenelle's son Kaiser? The only face you can see is that baby's and we don't know him. What a terrible picture.

Edited by poopchute
  • Love 5

I am never a big fan of the pics photographers like to take with everyone looking at each other.  I am a traditionalist--if you are going to pay for pics, let's look at the camera and see everyone's faces.  lol.

• Love 6

The photographer probably said she would charge extra to edit out Ryan's crazy eyes, so they just said Fuck it, let's all look away then.

In all seriousness, I think that pose is supposed to to look candid- like hey, we paid money for a photographer and are taking time out of our day for the session, but we are just so freakin' captivated by each other we forgot to pose!

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

WHY did they pay a photographer for these pictures? Were they taken on a special occasion?

To memorialize this amazing relationship. I know some of the girls I grew up with take professional "family" photos every time they get a new man. They basically have albums full of former boyfriends and their kids.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

WHY did they pay a photographer for these pictures? Were they taken on a special occasion?

I am guessing the special occasion is Ryan actually got out of the house and spent time with Bentley.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

My boyfriend and I have been together 8 years. We have tons of pictures together - selfies, pics taken by our friends or family at events or functions, etc. But in 8 years, it has never occurred to either one of us to hire a photographer to take professional pictures. If we ever get married, I'm sure we will do it then but I don't understand big family photo sessions for a couple who has been together a whopping 6 months (or however long they've been together - I totally pulled 6 months out of thin air).

• Love 9
Spoiler

It may or may not be a hoax, but Ryan posted this today. I presume it's Mackenzie. They have only been together for a few months.

edited to add: Perhaps they actually are engaged, and the photo above was their engagement shoot. 

IMG_2349.PNG

Edited by iheartla
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

Wasn't there another teen mom who got engaged at Waffle House, or the Steak n Shake? I want to say it was Amber? Am I dreaming this?

I remember Amber getting engaged at one of those types of establishments. I can't remember who it was to, though.

2 hours ago, monicageller said:

I remember Amber getting engaged at one of those types of establishments. I can't remember who it was to, though.

Amber engaged at a Steak and Shake? Let me put on my surprised face.

Edited by Emmierose
  • Love 5

Oh no. Not Steak and Shake. Matt only eats at the best locations. It was a diner.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/05/04/teen-mom-og-amber-portwood-engaged-diner-episode-7-recap/

Amber and her boyfriend Matt have been moving rather quickly. After only meeting a few times, moved in with Amber and the pair opted to get dogs. Not only have they been moving very fast, but Matt is 43-years-old, which leaves a huge age gap between him and Amber. Her cousin Krystal seems to agree that the pair are moving fast, and tells Amber she’s worried. She makes it obvious by all the looks of disgust she gives Amber. But clearly, Amber knows what she wants and brushes it off.

Towards the end of the episode Amber and Matt head to a diner where they ate together for the very first time. “This was technically our first date,” Matt tells her. “And if you think about it, a lot has happened here. Turns out, the first time Amber told him she loved him, they were sitting in the very booth they’re sitting in now. He then does something we didn’t see coming, he tells Amber, “We’ve done a lot of messed up s–t in our lives… I would really like to do something right for once and… I want you to marry me.” Holy cow, he just went there!

Amber seems shocks and tries to laugh it off, but then kisses him to seal the deal. The couple decide to go to Vegas at the end of the month. Everything is moving so fast! Even Amber’s brother doesn’t agree with how quick everything is going. He’s afraid she doesn’t know that much about him. He clearly tells her, “don’t do it.”

In that same recap it mentions how Maci returned to the show (LOL) on the stipulation that Bentley won't be on camera anymore. Duh, okay. How long did that last?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

Oh no. Not Steak and Shake. Matt only eats at the best locations. It was a diner.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/05/04/teen-mom-og-amber-portwood-engaged-diner-episode-7-recap/

Amber and her boyfriend Matt have been moving rather quickly. After only meeting a few times, moved in with Amber and the pair opted to get dogs. Not only have they been moving very fast, but Matt is 43-years-old, which leaves a huge age gap between him and Amber. Her cousin Krystal seems to agree that the pair are moving fast, and tells Amber she’s worried. She makes it obvious by all the looks of disgust she gives Amber. But clearly, Amber knows what she wants and brushes it off.

Towards the end of the episode Amber and Matt head to a diner where they ate together for the very first time. “This was technically our first date,” Matt tells her. “And if you think about it, a lot has happened here. Turns out, the first time Amber told him she loved him, they were sitting in the very booth they’re sitting in now. He then does something we didn’t see coming, he tells Amber, “We’ve done a lot of messed up s–t in our lives… I would really like to do something right for once and… I want you to marry me.” Holy cow, he just went there!

Amber seems shocks and tries to laugh it off, but then kisses him to seal the deal. The couple decide to go to Vegas at the end of the month. Everything is moving so fast! Even Amber’s brother doesn’t agree with how quick everything is going. He’s afraid she doesn’t know that much about him. He clearly tells her, “don’t do it.”

In that same recap it mentions how Maci returned to the show (LOL) on the stipulation that Bentley won't be on camera anymore. Duh, okay. How long did that last?

Bentley actually wasn't on the show for the rest of that season. The next season he returned, along with new baby Jayde. But it is hilarious I agree, that Maci assumed her walking away would mean something. I think she thought Catelynn and Amber would do something. Or maybe just Catelynn. But then MTV did nothing, Maci had to come back with... "Bentley won't be on camera".. so then she and Taylor got a dog for reasons. 

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 4

That does make it sound like she's under 21, but surely she's not? And in another tweet she tags (correct term?) MTV and TeenMomOG to ask for help in finding a wedding planner. It just put a bad taste in my mouth for some reason. Honey,  you're not one of the Teen Moms. Your wedding might have some still shots shown but that's about it. MTV doesn't need to be involved in you finding a wedding planner.

• Love 9

Does she have a college degree? I went back a few pages, and I think the requirements for AFR at Northwestern Mutual (which she lists as her position and employer on Instagram) list a B.S as preferred, not required. She could have an associates or be working towards her BS. I thought she had a linkedin page but now I can't find it.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Bentley actually wasn't on the show for the rest of that season. The next season he returned, along with new baby Jayde. But it is hilarious I agree, that Maci assumed her walking away would mean something. I think she thought Catelynn and Amber would do something. Or maybe just Catelynn. But then MTV did nothing, Maci had to come back with... "Bentley won't be on camera".. so then she and Taylor got a dog for reasons. 

Bentley didn't need to film anymore because technically he would get paid for his appearance. Maci made it seem she was protecting her son and taking a stance when in reality, she was just pulling another con artist move on camera to make her look bad ass. This is similar to her "walk out" AT THE END OF THE REUNION SHOW.  She had to bring Bentley back on camera for the next season because if he doesn't make an appearance, Maci doesn't get any money for him. Thanks to Gary who made that clear in the Weekend at Cory's special.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4
On 12/16/2016 at 10:49 AM, Katt said:

To be fair, she says she isn't 21, but given the circs of the tweet, I would assume she's younger.

I creeped through her twitter (as you do!) and I found a picture from about a year ago, in the caption she mentions being 19, so yes she is somewhere between 20 and 21 now. I thought she was close to 30 too. But that goes for the other 4 as well, they don't look their age.

I am not saying I look amazing, but I am 23, and most of the people in my social circle are close to my age, however no one looks as bad as the girls on the show. Considering that these girls haven't exactly been struggling and are financially secured (for now), which gives them the luxury to sleep all day and literally do nothing  I can't seem to find a reason why.

• Love 12

I remember hitting a jackpot on a nickel slot in Vegas when I was only 20. I had to wait for my boyfriend to come over to cash it in. It was $40.00, but it was a jackpot. I'm bad a math and thought he cheated me; actually sat down and did the math on a napkin to determine that the 800 nickels came to $40. If only he would have cheated me back then. He ended up costing me a lot more money in the future. Good times.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Hmmm well normally I would find a 28 year old marrying a 20 year old to be super weird.  Because normally you are in very different places.  When you're 28 you have usually been working for a decade, you have an established career, you own or rent a home, etc.  When I was 20 years old and in college it would have been totally weird and gross if a 28 year old man approached me and tried to date me, let alone marry me.  But Ryan definitely doesn't act like any 28 year old I've ever known so I guess it's fine!

Edited by poopchute
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, poopchute said:

Hmmm well normally I would find a 28 year old marrying a 20 year old to be super weird.  Because normally you are in very different places.  When you're 28 you have usually been working for a decade, you have an established career, you own or rent a home, etc.  When I was 20 years old and in college it would have been totally weird and gross if a 28 year old man approached me and tried to date me, let alone marry me.  But Ryan definitely doesn't act like any 28 year old I've ever known so I guess it's fine!

I think it depends on the person. When I was 20 I was dating a 31 year old. We dated for almost 5 years. College boys my own age at that time were into getting drunk, playing the field, and hanging out with their friends. I, on the other hand, lived on my own and worked 2 jobs in addition to going to college full time. I graduated from high school at the age of 16 and had my first BA before I could legally drink. At 21 I'd done a solo backpacking trip across Bosnia and Kosovo and written a book about the war damage. I had little in common with people my own age at that time. At the age of 25 I dated a 42 year old man and, had he not passed away, we would probably still be together. Other people liked to point out the age difference but I never saw or felt it: we were both in the same industry, both enjoyed the same music, both enjoyed the same past times (going to local bars and listening to bluegrass music, hiking, and riding our bikes), enjoyed the same kinds of movies, and could talk for hours about subjects we were interested in. I try to take these things on a case-by-case basis. 

• Love 3