Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I remember Larissa said one time that Debbie sits around and watches cartoons all day.  That really made me laugh.

And Larissa does what? 

Debbie, I believe, did work and she has retired. If she wants to sit and watch cartoons all day long, too fucking bad for Larissa. 

All I see Larissa concerned about is her thin lips and getting a Chanel bag. Is she sending any of her $200 a month allowance back to Brazil for her kids? Has she sent them any gift-Es from Las Vegas? I doubt it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Why does Libby tell all the shit to him about her family and then to her family about him.  All she does insight everyone.  Idiot, she is not endearing anyone to each other.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Owww ma legs said:

Libby gaslights Ahnnnndray. Fluck she’s dense but manipulative 

She is very manipulative but not smart about it and he is pretty intense and rigid.....very difficult people 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Wow, we joke a lot about Andrei, but this is not amusing at all.  As someone who went through holy hell with an abusive ex-husband, this kind of controlling physical behavior is the precursor to abuse.  

I have a feeling that the phone grab is just the tip of the iceberg.  

2 minutes ago, endure said:

I still think Pedro's ma looks ill

I think she looks high.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

TLC hopes that people are too lazy to change the channel.

Let's see TLC or HBO what should I watch?  Thankfully HBO is pretty much on demand!

• Love 4
Just now, LucyEth said:

Mother Pedro is no saint either.

I meant Mother Pedro!!! Don’t mind me

1 minute ago, endure said:

Let's see TLC or HBO what should I watch?  Thankfully HBO is pretty much on demand!

I’m switching to hbo, then maybe back for pillow talk

• Love 5
Just now, Horrified said:

I think that Libby and Andrei engage in "angry foreplay"

Oh thanks. I can't unsee that mental picture. 

I think you're right though. They go from zero to sixty in no time flat, for everything. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Wow, we joke a lot about Andrei, but this is not amusing at all.  As someone who went through holy hell with an abusive ex-husband, this kind of controlling physical behavior is the precursor to abuse.  

I completely agree, he scares me,  I could never be with a guy like that

• Love 5

Thinking that new show looks really boring.  Maybe I can take a nap!  But I'll change the channel for sure so they don't think I'm watching!

And Kate going on a date does absolutely nothing for me either.  I'd like for her to just go far, far away from my TeeVee!

Uh oh.. The den o'chicken feet!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Mother Pedro is no saint either.

Neither is, but bitching to his mother about him is useless. ITS HER SON. She’s not going to listen to you complain about him. 

My brother’s GF was complaining to my mom about him. He did this, he didn’t do that. He didn’t call her when he said he would, he hangs with his friends too much. Finally my mom told her.. he’s not the only boy in the world, if you don’t like the way he acts, find another boyfriend. But unless he hits you or abuses you in some way, I don’t want to hear petty complaints. 

• Love 4