Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

(edited)

Impressed that Elizabeth learned some Romanian. Andre's dad with Eleanor!

She had months to get a car seat. Ugh. Shut up about the freebie!

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 5

Ashley is such a fake. Where are all her buddies while she is sick? Out partying probably. So she’s going to take back the guy who caused her to get ill? I guess she can’t resist that dick anymore than a random chick in a barber shop.  Stop putting on airs Trashley. We see what you are. 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Horrified said:

no joke, I think he wears a compression garment for his moobs.  A Bro if you will.

Coltee is what happens if you never move your ass, ever. Can you imagine what he will look like in 20 years? Scary

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Coltee is what happens if you never move your ass, ever. Can you imagine what he will look like in 20 years? Scary

What he'll look like is the least of my concerns. I'm just worried about how many mail order brides will be buried in his basement. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

Ashley loves playing the victim....why is the show not giving us delusional purple haired Nicole? I so much more want to see her than boring old Russ and espicey Pao.

• Love 7
Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

Maybe it’s her alcoholism.  

Yep. I had an alcoholic coworker. He was always having kidney problems, and was rushed to the hospital on the regular for every infection under the sun. Chronic alcoholism will compromise your immune system, 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Russ is such a loser. I’m so tired of seeing him whining about Pao. He should’ve told his Mom that he can’t stand up to his wife so no bonding time with Axel for her.

• Love 6

Pao is worried about her mother meeting Patty, since she's been badmouthing Patty to her mother for days now. And oh, Pao's glad Patty will be there to help out. Do you suppose that Pao will direct her to the mop and the broom right away or will she let her freshen up first? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

You know, Pao’s mom, Pao didn’t have to marry Russ and come to the US. I’m sure her singular beauty and stellar personality meant she had plenty of other wonderful suitors...oh, wait...

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

Colteee looks like a middle aged Kindegarten teacher assistant 

But what the showering with the hose, I don’t think I can handle that visual

What?  You don't want to see Debbie holding up his sagging fat and shoving a a hose in there to clean out the muck and bugs and stench?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Ellie Godfrey said:

What?  You don't want to see Debbie holding up his sagging fat and shoving a a hose in there to clean out the muck and bugs and stench?

Well at least they are in Vegas, so he’d dry off quickly!

• LOL 5