Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Colt is just a terrible person. He really gives me the creeps. 

She flushed $35 down the toilet.

It is ashame that an IT professional can not put up $1000, what would happen if he lost his job and had few months between paychecks?  $200 was reaching financially for Colt? Didn't he spend $40 on cat toys?

Mr. Tony got some publicity.

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Oh no, she will not let that sleeping dog lay.  She will beat it to death, one more talk, one more try, one more pleading, crying, (ugly crying at that), etc...she does not get that her husband ran away from home and he is done with her!

Mother Chantel will have to get involved too. She wanted him gone but she will never let him go.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, rideashire said:

Colt-ee smiling for these pictures...oh lord. This is not a photo shoot, dude. At least try and look sad your wife is in jail.

What was the photo for, his injuries?

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

I actually like Chantal and Pedro as a couple. Both are young and way too enmeshed with their birth families, but I was rooting for them. Now, not so much.

I think they both come from toxic families, hence the never-ending meltdowns. Strange how they knew they would be able to create a third level of dysfunction together.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Mr. Tony got some publicity.

Did you notice the desk with the spiffy white leather chair in the other side of his office?  That's where the real work happens. He had to set up  temp with with a table in Front of the MR. TONY banner attractively displayed on the cozy cinder block wall.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I bet he makes her pay that back in trade, you know what I mean, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, lol.

Eh, She may give him a BJ to pay back the money but I don't think she wants to have actual sex with that over bloated pig.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Horrified said:

Did you notice the desk with the spiffy white leather chair in the other side of his office?  That's where the real work happens. He had to set up  temp with with a table in Front of the MR. TONY banner attractively displayed on the cozy cinder block wall.

I knew a bail bondsman years ago, he had to hunt down and bring in people that skipped bail, he had a guy jump out of his car with cuff on and run down the middle of the Jones Falls Expressway (a very busy highway in Baltimore) and he ran after him...Mr. Tony has probably done some stuff, I believe he earns his money.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

I hate everyone involved in the Libby/Andriiiii saga. From the bottom of my heart, I truly do. 

And the family Chatal & family Pedro too

• Love 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Elizabeth can shut this family drama right down if she stopped telling her business to her sisters.

Yep, and stopped expecting daddy to pay all her bills the rest of her life.

• Love 6