Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh dear Libby's sister is a bag of dumb ..... "He wants to get them up off their feet. "

Exactly. You don’t “beef with” someone. You “have a beef with someone.”

David is undoing his WLS for sure. But Annie is as much a grifter. That is true. 

• Love 6
Just now, Aussie said:

Good lord, Daddy Libby, just cut them off and fire her. They'll figure it out.

That won't go over well. Tough love from someone who has been an ennabler may not work. Daddy can, of course, start to sour the milk. He also needs to take some responsibility for how his daughter turned out.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh dear Libby's sister is a bag of dumb ..... "He wants to get them up off their feet. "

So many of the participants and their families have the worst grammar...and I'm talking about the Americans.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

The moment Darcy and her clone showed up, I tuned out.  I see no relevance for those two. Darcy will likely turn every question into something about her. 

Perhaps it's just me, but I find 90Day is becoming less watchable each season. This season, the couples have been especially deplorable. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Hello! I was about to ask the same question. I can't believe this Jenny is seeking financial advice 2 weeks before leaving! I emigrated to Australia when I was 18 and planned better than that!

Edited by Julyolo
Edit
  • Love 2

Good old Pole is back again!  He may not exactly be killing it in the job department, but he seems a bit more “together” now, if that makes sense.  It’s early in the season, though, so I’m sure the Crazy is coming.  

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

wheres the live chat for the other way??

The live chat for all 90 Days shows is here.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Good old Pole is back again!  He may not exactly be killing it in the job department, but he seems a bit more “together” now, if that makes sense.  It’s early in the season, though, so I’m sure the Crazy is coming.  

He's not even a good shit shoveler. What a feeb,

(edited)

Wow, he stole and sold his mother’s belongings when she left town for a few days.  Am I crazy or does that not merit an automatic rejection?  It reminds me of a guy I met years ago on a dating website.  We chatted online for a couple of weeks, then graduated to phone calls.  He told me the night before we were scheduled to meet in person that he had a big secret to tell me.  Apparently, he “used to be attracted to preteen girls,” but he was “totally reformed and it was nothing to worry about.”  Uh, BYE FOREVER!  That poor woman will regret this. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 2

I work with some guys from Brazil. When we do a video conference call I get weak in the knees. Every one of them is amazingly intelligent and sexy. Kreeny has them in her own backyard and she picked creepy distrusting germaphobe Pole. SMDH.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Wow, he stole and sold his mother’s belongings when she left town for a few days.  Am I crazy or does that not merit an automatic rejection?  It reminds me of a guy I met years ago on a dating website.  We chatted online for a couple of weeks, then graduated to phone calls.  He told me one night that he had a big secret to tell me.  Apparently, he “used to be attracted to preteen girls,” but he was “totally reformed and it was nothing to worry about.”  Uh, BYE!!!

😡

• Love 2
(edited)

Man. That Mormon family really wants a brood mare. Not a daughter in law.

What's wrong with him converting to her religion??

Edited by greekmom
  • Love 1

When I was around 15 or 16, my best friend found a new religion - Mormonism. Her new friends had nothing to do with me and I was a corruptive influence. I was discarded as I no longer fit in with her new life. Mormons probably have changed a lot since then, and are more aware of other religions/lifestyles. I never saw her again.

• Love 1

Very puzzling about Sumit?  What does he want out of Jenny?  Or is it true love?  As for the other two...Corey seems handsome enough can’t his parents set him up with a nice Mormon girl? And the other...maybe she’s attracted to bad boys!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Man. That Mormon family really wants a broad mare. Not a daughter in law.

What's wrong with him converting to her religion??

Isn’t that a brood mare?

i can’t stand Pole, why can’t he go away?

So this woman is not only going to marry a gambling addict, she’s going to move to South Africa with him and take her son there?  No, just no.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Bunnyette said:

Very puzzling about Sumit?  What does he want out of Jenny?  Or is it true love?  As for the other two...Corey seems handsome enough can’t his parents set him up with a nice Mormon girl? And the other...maybe she’s attracted to bad boys!

Sumit's parents are going to have a cow (if you'll pardon the expression). Jenny is probably as old as they are. Maybe older. They are expecting him to give them grandchildren that are his own children.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

When I was around 15 or 16, my best friend found a new religion - Mormonism. Her new friends had nothing to do with me and I was a corruptive influence. I was discarded as I no longer fit in with her new life. Mormons probably have changed a lot since then, and are more aware of other religions/lifestyles. I never saw her again.

Wow, same here, except I was a year younger.  I was SO hurt by that.  It took me years to realize that the problem was not dorky, bookworm, totally wholesome 14-year-old me.  It was her church.  I still miss her all these years later.  Sometimes there’s a very thin line between church and cult.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Wow, same here, except I was a year younger.  I was SO hurt by that.  It took me years to realize that the problem was not dorky, bookworm, totally wholesome 14-year-old me.  It was her church.  I still miss her all these years later.  Sometimes there’s a very thin line between church and cult.  

I corrupted her with rock and roll! I was devastated as she was like a sister to me. Her family was odd and she was easily influenced. The Church offered her the life she wanted. Not even a sorry, I can't be friends any more. Just gone.

2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I corrupted her with rock and roll! I was devastated as she was like a sister to me. Her family was odd and she was easily influenced. The Church offered her the life she wanted. Not even a sorry, I can't be friends any more. Just gone.

Same here again.  Who knew The Bangles and Duran Duran were so devilish?! 😂

• LOL 1
Just now, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Same here again.  Who knew The Bangles and Duran Duran were so devilish?! 😂

More like boy bands of the late 70s/early 80s. Not Led Zeppelin or anything like that. Her mother would go on about rock music and that every band sexually assaulted girls, etc. Well, some did.

Just now, greekmom said:

This is it

You need to go to Candid Reality Shows and then Other Candid Reality Shows and scroll down.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

The only thing that bothers me about Tiffany (the gal who's guy is in South Africa) is the fact that she has a kid and she involving the kid.  I mean if she was single whatever, go ruin your life with the addict. But man..... like Nicole, i hate when they involve single moms with kid(s).

• Love 7

It just seems like many of the folks on this show aren't well-travelled and know little about other cultures.

Jenny will have problems living with Sumit's family - all of them! No space or privacy.

• Love 3