Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Your brain stops maturing in your mid 20s?   Is this Snowflake Web MD?

As others have mentioned, he is right about that (he had a stopped clock moment?).  I learned that in university as well.  I was also surprised to hear he knew that.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Ashley is milking this aggrieved wife shit for all it's worth and won't actually decide to kick him out.  Just to get our pity?  I don't get it.

She thinks she is being a bad ass by giving those dirty looks but she actually comes off looking weak because she stays with him

• Love 10

Didn’t Eric depend on Tasha for half the rent at one point ??  My older son didn’t move out till he was in his late 20’s and i don’t charge my college age younger son rent because all i want is good grades and for him to save his money .  ERIC YOURE A FAILURE

Edited by DNR
Words
  • Love 17

I can't even believe Eric is basically telling his daughter that until she apologizes to HIM for making a mess in HER room, where she pays rent, because a door may have POPPED OPEN and somebody saw, he's fine with cutting her out of his life.  That = insane.   I made a million and one messes in my room and my father (ex-military, Korean War vet) actually still has a relationship with me.  

• Love 18

The desperation of Nicole.  It’s quite unbelievable.  Girl get yourself some self respect and realize you are being used for your money by this fool.

Your daughter deserves so much better.

• Love 6

I guess she’s footing the bill for the vacay. I’m sure she can find someone to fuck her in the US. She did manage to get knocked up. And if those ladies from 600lb life are getting  laid, I think Nicole stands a good chance.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Does the way Chantal speaks annoy the hell out of anybody else?  I can't decide why.  Maybe its because she only moves her lives and not her actual mouth or something.

• Love 13
Just now, iwasish said:

I guess she’s footing the bill for the vacay. I’m sure she can find someone to fuck her in the US. She did manage to get knocked up. And if those ladies from 600lb life are getting  laid, I think Nicole stands a good chance.

agreed.  She just wants the extra bonus of the arm candy

• Love 2
Just now, iwasish said:

Do you think her and Azan have consummated their love?

• LOL 2

The Pillow Talk show reruns tonight for people who missed it. I just kind of have tonight's show on in the background, I would rather watch the Pillow Talk show.

If Pedro/Chantal are getting their own show why do we have to watch them this season too? 

• Love 1

Chantel is afraid that if Pedro goes to the DR, he won't come back. If he's smart he'll stay away. Far away. 

Karen's passive aggressive invitation is making my blood boil. I can only imagine how Pedro feels. 

• Love 9

Wow, she’s willing to spend $$$ for basically a booty call? And there’s no guarantee on that based on Azan’s look of terror and “ohhh, yeah. That....might be hard...yeah”

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

The Pillow Talk show reruns tonight for people who missed it. I just kind of have tonight's show on in the background, I would rather watch the Pillow Talk show.

If Pedro/Chantal are getting their own show why do we have to watch them this season too? 

Exactly!

Oooohhhhhhh the hair extensions 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Mswldflwr said:

Does the way Chantal speaks annoy the hell out of anybody else?  I can't decide why.  Maybe its because she only moves her lives and not her actual mouth or something.

I hate the way MadreChantel talks. Slow, sing-song, and condescending. She's such a rude bitch.

• Love 13