Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread: The Sequel

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

My guess is a Mia/William scene.

Waiting for KM to like the tweet to give basic confirmation, but yeah XD

24 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

CRACK theory time.

Tbh, I don't think it's that of a crack theory. With Curtis gone, Diggle probably needs to go to Felicity for help with the Squad and that's how Olicity find out about it. Cue nightmare and pregnancy reveal meanwhile brother and sister drama and Squad drama, Felicity after talking with Oliver and BS decides to help Diggle but with underlying motives, cue set up for 715. Then in 715 maybe Felicity does something like that and uses the reasoning of "doing anything to protect their children," per KM's answer about the lengths Olicity go to for their kids, paralleling whatever happens in the FF for 715 and setting up for 716 in both Felicity as a mom and Felicity as """"evil""""

33 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Felicity sets off the bomb in Diaz's head in 715 and kills him 😁

Tease!

I would love if Felicity 'splodes Diaz's brain matter into space, but if she doesn't, I really hope someone else does. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I’m torn between desperately wanting Felicity to kill Diaz because he’s awful and deserves it, and not wanting it because I feel like she’ll get tons of “oh she’s so evil and dark” hate. I am conflicted! 😩😂

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Felicity sets off the bomb in Diaz's head in 715 and kills him 😁

The like button needs more options. Like:

season 3 smiling GIF

7 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I’m torn between desperately wanting Felicity to kill Diaz because he’s awful and deserves it, and not wanting it because I feel like she’ll get tons of “oh she’s so evil and dark” hate. I am conflicted! 😩😂

I'm not conflicted at all. That's a sacrifice I'll gladly make. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Just watched KM on ET Live and I'm pretty sure she said that Dinah and Roy don't know that Olicity had a daughter. 

I find that hard to believe, given the 716 press release mention of Mia's childhood with Felicity, Smoak Tech not a thing yet, the Mark of Four not a thing yet, etc. Unless no one's going to notice Felicity's pregnant/she's not going to see anyone once she starts showing/then she gives birth in secret/hides Mia/etc.? 

I could believe Roy, he's not in SC and maybe they just don't tell Roy/Thea.  i find Dinah/Rene/Diggle harder to believe since they all live in SC and we know they're in the bunker in 719.  Unless Felicity leaves after May, goes to Vegas and then leaves Mia with Donna after she's born?  

Or they fake Mia's death?

• Love 1
(edited)

Roy and Dinah, especially Dinah, not knowing Olicity had a daughter makes no sense and actually makes me want to punch something. LOL. I hate this. It just gives this horrible feeling over the rest of the season. 😩

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 3
(edited)

Maybe Kat meant that we'll find out why they didn't recognize her? I know I'm hoping that Dinah leaves after her BOP episode to another town that's in need of her stomp and squat. They can get the tattoo beforehand, and then we'd only have to deal with angry bird in the ff. LOL Who am I kidding, we're stuck with her.

Edited by JJ928
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, JJ928 said:

Maybe Kat meant that we'll find out why they didn't recognize her? I know I'm hoping that Dinah leaves after her BOP episode to another town that's in need of her stomp and squat. They can get the tattoo beforehand, and then we'd only have to deal with angry bird in the ff. LOL Who am I kidding, we're stuck with her.

Dinah is a cockroach. She's always gonna be around. LMAO.

Seriously though, this just doesn't make sense to me. How does Felicity successfully build Smoak Tech in Star City while clearly pregnant but no one on the team knows about it? AMERICA EXPLAIN. 

• Love 3
(edited)
39 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Dinah is a cockroach. She's always gonna be around. LMAO.

Seriously though, this just doesn't make sense to me. How does Felicity successfully build Smoak Tech in Star City while clearly pregnant but no one on the team knows about it? AMERICA EXPLAIN. 

It doesn't make sense, so it's most likely a misdirect. We know Felicity builds Smoak Tech, we know that William visits her office, and she shows him some of her not yet invented tech. So nothing makes sense, and I think they're not gonna bother explaining anything. I think it'll just be like: "Oh, Mia, we haven't seen you in ten years. You look so different with blonde hair, you dye it like your mother lol." I'm expecting something seriously stupid like that.

Edited by JJ928

(Svetana)

-- KM: "Mia's really wonderful. And now we know who she is on the show. She's Olicity's daughter. And tonight we get some more answers on that bomb that's been dropped. Why she and William don't recognize each other. Who Connor Hawke is, how he fits in the story. Why Dinah and Roy clearly don't even know that Olicity had a kid."

-- On whether we'll see a lot of her on Arrow, KM: "We will. I'm in a lot of episodes for this season. And things are only getting more interesting. In fact, they even shot - because we're in the flashforwards, they even shot an entire episode that is just flashforward. So you get to see a lot more about Mia's childhood and her past and what made her this hardened fighter."

Unlikely theory: Dinah doesn't know about Mia because she leaves SC in the present at some point before the end of the season to "find herself" or whatever without her meta powers. Then, she returns after she hears it all fell apart. Mia's pissed at her because she wasn't around to keep things from going to hell when she should have been. So JH remains part of the show, in the FFs, but she's no longer in the present-day storyline. Roy returns at some point, briefly, in the present before the end of S7. At that point, everyone gets the Mark of Four tattoo. 

I really can't think of any explanation that will make 100% sense given that Felicity's going to be raising Mia (at least somewhat, given the 716 press release) and starting Smoak Tech in SC. Say Mia goes off to live with Donna or something. Wouldn't Dinah wonder why Felicity keeps taking trips to Vegas? (Actually, maybe not, given they never really talk.) Say Mia does grow up with Felicity (and Oliver). Are they going to hide Mia from the outside world? Do they never have friends over to see stuff for a kid in their home? 

Maybe they tell everybody else that Mia is Donna's daughter? That still wouldn't explain no one noticing Felicity was pregnant and would seem kind of pointless if Olicity/Felicity still raise her but it would maybe explain how being a Smoak instead of a Queen somehow protects her. 

(edited)

Oh, i had an awful thought.

What if Felicity gets kidnapped in 722 by Dante?  She would be 5 months pregnant, maybe not really showing enough that she couldn't hide it with baggy clothes?   Felicity gets rescued in 801 maybe only Diggle/Oliver find her, she has the baby, names it Aegon and begs Oliver to hide the baby's true birth...wait wrong show. 🙂

Seriously though, kidnapped in May, has baby in 801 with Oliver/Diggle helping after they rescue her but, they come back to SC after the birth and hide Mia because Dante or someone will be after her?  So no one but OTA knows that Mia exists?

In any case we'll get the answer in 4-5 hours so no point in driving ourselves crazy over it.

Edited by Morrigan2575
2 hours ago, Angel12d said:

Considering Diaz is an Evil POS people are stupid If they say she Is evil. 

• Love 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, insomniadreams88 said:

It's going to be like West-Allen, isn't it? Mia grows up with Connor in the Diggle-Michaels household and views Diggle as her foster father.  Connor has a thing for her, but she views him like a brother - until ..,. 

Then Mia finds out that her real father, Oliver, is alive. He had to fake his death because Dante put a contract out on Oliver Queen. Dante is the S8 Big Bad. Dante's criminal organization takes over Star City and rules it for the next 20 years. Etc.

I haven't a clue. Nothing makes sense.

If everything goes to crap in the present day, I really, really want Oliver, Felicity, William and Mia to reunite in the flashforwards and fight together as a team.

Edited by tv echo
(edited)
9 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

IDK if I want the answer. It's probably depressing, LOL.

Or simply stupid and we're over thinking. We know Olicity stayed in SC, Mia was raised in SC (per earlier interviews) and Felicity/Mia spent time together.

Maybe @insomniadreams88 is right and Dinah and Roy don't know about Mia because they weren't in SC and didn't keep in touch?

Or (and I will LMAO if they do this) what if Mia was raised in the Glades like Emiko? We keep wondering how Robert kept a family hidden in The Glades...maybe it's all to show Olicity how to hide their family in plain sight? LOL

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

John Diggle in seasons 1-5: ARGUS is shady and I don't trust them, even if my wife is in charge

John Diggle in seasons 6 and 7: Oliver decided not to let me use his secret identity, must stick head up ARGUS' butt while bringing even more shadiness to the table.  

Seriously, who is this guy?

Edited by JamieLynn832002
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

ARGUS puts drugs in their water.

LOL. I said on Twitter a little while ago that it would be a relief to find out ARGUS has been drugging its agents. That wouldn't explain 615-617, but it would explain a lot.

• Love 2

I'm thinking Mia or Connor just in case Mia's too obvious?

Maybe while Mia and William are catching up, Roy says something to Connor about not recognizing him and that's Connor's response? 

(I prefer Mia because that would suggest that SOMEONE KNOWS SHE EXISTS and no one knowing just makes ZERO sense.)

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

I'm thinking Mia or Connor just in case Mia's too obvious?

Maybe while Mia and William are catching up, Roy says something to Connor about not recognizing him and that's Connor's response? 

(I prefer Mia because that would suggest that SOMEONE KNOWS SHE EXISTS and no one knowing just makes ZERO sense.)

Which means Connor is the one saying it! Its Arrow the show that shoves unlikeable characters down your throat, constantly beats down the leading man and Woman while everyone else gets better lives. Its ARROW: you think that doesnt make sense well hold my Beer heres something else that makes even less sense. ARROW: where if you detest the character we give them more screentime YOU WILL LIKE THEM DAMMIT! Sorry I went on a bitter Rant I'll see myself out...

• Love 1
(edited)

I feel like this season makes even less sense to me than previous ones. Each new tease or “bombshell” they drop leads to what... wait... but how does that... that makes no sense...!?!

I swear I’m watching each episode but I’m getting really confused trying to keep track of everything.

I think keeping my expectations super low is really the best option right now.

Edited by kes0704
  • Love 1
(edited)

New spec.

BS killed Diaz, she's gone back to evil, or they discover she killed Diaz and she's on the run. Lost Canary is about her being captured by Dinah and Sara (before she hurts someone). Maybe she goes to jail, full redemption ala Faith on Angel? Maybe she goes back to E2 or another Earth entirely for a fresh start? 

I think 718 is her series exit. 

I've been 2 for 2 so far on exits, although I had the episode numbers wrong, thought Curtis in 714 and Diaz in 715.

Come on show, let's make it a hat trick!

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

New spec.

BS killed Diaz, she's gone back to evil, or they discover she killed Diaz and she's on the run. Lost Canary is about her being captured by Dinah and Sara (before she hurts someone). Maybe she goes to jail, full redemption ala Faith on Angel? Maybe she goes back to E2 or another Earth entirely for a fresh start? 

I've been 2 for 2 so far on exits, although I had the episode numbers wrong, thought Curtis in 714 and Diaz in 715.

While I put NOTHING past these writers, her giving Felicity that entire speech just to kill Diaz and go evil again would be...so Arrow and so stupid.

Given Dinah knowing nothing about an Olicity kid, I'm actually considering if she's the one taking leave.  I wouldn't have thought so before but how else does Mia being raised in Star City and Dinah knowing nothing about her make any sense?  It's still a stretch even if she leaves town cause hello, the press are going to report on everything that has to do with Oliver Queen from now on, but I can buy she just paid that little attention. 

• Love 1

I don't think Siren killing Diaz means she goes full evil. I mean, Felicity was ready to kill him herself, some people just deserve to die. I will send her a bottle of champagne if she did it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

For anyone wondering Emiko was introduced in Jeff Lemire's GA run. In that story she's Robert and Shado's child. Komodo "killed" Robert, he imprisoned Shado and, kidnapped little Emiko to raise as his own. He convinced Emiko that the Queen's were evil and responsible for her mother's disappearance. 

They seem to be doing something similar with Dante/Emiko.

They also introduced a version of the Outsiders during that run, which were clans of warriors that had totems and some mystical aspect. So there was the Arrow Clan (Oliver, Robert and Emiko), the Sword Clan (Katana), there was an Axe Clan and some others. They were a secret society. 

Makes me wonder if that's what Beth is using for Emiko/Dante and The S8 Big Bads?

• Useful 1

Until we hear otherwise, I'm going to keep going with my spec earlier: Roy returns semi-soon, they all get the Mark of Four tattoo, Roy leaves again, Dinah leaves. 

23 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I don't know if she killed Diaz, but I wouldn't be surprised if 718 is her last episode. Or if the finale is. But I don't think she'll be around in S8. They're rushing her redemption arc way too much.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

New spec.

I think she definitely killed Diaz but it wouldn't shock me if they don't frame it as her being evil? She'll have done it for her friend or something like that, haha.