Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread: The Sequel

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Mary0360 said:

I love how he is never brave enough to say his shady things with his GATV account lol. 

He does have a long history of being triggered by Arrow, which I'm sure "a particular part of the fandom" would be happy to call him out on, LOL.

7 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

Yeah, they probably could've mollified this for a lot of people by just letting Felicity and Laurel have an honest conversation where Laurel apologized for kidnapping, assaulting, and/or trying to kill each member of the Queen family at one point or another. Making Felicity act like she has amnesia about all of that leaves a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths.

But whatever. Laurel had better buy them a banging baby/sorry-I-tried-to-kill-you-once! gift.

It's going to be really dumb to watch Felicity be justifiably angry at Diggle for working with a man who tried to kill her family when she's having lunch with a woman who did the same. Who actually did worse because she helped kill Samantha and put Thea in a coma.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Chaser said:

It's going to be really dumb to watch Felicity be justifiably angry at Diggle for working with a man who tried to kill her family when she's having lunch with a woman who did the same. Who actually did worse because she helped kill Samantha and put Thea in a coma.

Shhhhhh.

tenor.gif?itemid=5619337

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Chaser said:

And kidnapped and threatened William.

But yes, Felicity has every right to be angry at Diggle, but it's going to be hollow if she's super chill sitting with someone who only a little over a year ago was part of a plan to blow them all up Lian Yu and hasn't said so much as a "btw sorry about that whole thing". 

• Love 3
Just now, Primal Slayer said:

It's an ugly tattoo, maybe she refused. If they have to separate might as well stick the baby with a power house like Buffy had to do with Dawn/Joyce with Spike.

Laurel has an elbow macaroni tattooed on her. She has no tattoo standards. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

If Felicity does tell Laurel she's pregnant, it's pretty obvious the only reason we're getting this particular scene is Felicity has NO ONE ELSE to talk to. Diggle and Lyla are out due to the Diaz of it. Dinah's out because I don't think they've ever talked, plus she's probably dealing with the aftermath of her throat being slit. Rene's with Emiko and Oliver. Felicity hasn't met Emiko yet, and it's not like this would be a good topic for their first conversation. 

I mean, I guess Felicity could talk to JJ? Or they could have her talk to someone from another show, but that never happens. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

If they have to separate might as well stick the baby with a power house like Buffy had to do with Dawn/Joyce with Spike.

Yeah, maybe she can tell her bed time stories about the time she tried to kill and torture her mum and dad?

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

Shhhhhh.

tenor.gif?itemid=5619337

They can borrow that from LOT. They even call them "memory flashy things". Or there abouts. I'm not triggered by Felicity and Siren's insta friendship. It's just par for the course with Laurel in so many storylines,

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Trini said:

She and Felicity are friends now, anything's possible!

Sure. So is BS going back to her evil sides. Besides that its obvious that Mia is very close to the Diggles so it makes much more sense her being raised by them than BS.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Trini said:

She and Felicity are friends now, anything's possible!

Ha, yeah, Laurel can just be the daycare for all of the Arrowverse kids besides William. Maybe that's how JJ and Mia know each other, and then they can have a line about her helping Iris raise Nora since Barry's gone in the future and a throwaway line about a future LoT kid or something.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, way2interested said:

Ha, yeah, Laurel can just be the daycare for all of the Arrowverse kids besides William. Maybe that's how JJ and Mia know each other, and then they can have a line about her helping Iris raise Nora since Barry's gone in the future and a throwaway line about a future LoT kid or something.

Laurels baby day care! And that way all the Laurel fans upset that Felicity is being trapped in a baby storyline can get their concerns addressed by having Laurel off screen feeding and changing the nappies of Felicity and Iris babies like the Argus nanny. Win-win.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Chaser said:

I'm going to be really annoyed if Felicity tells Laurel before Oliver.

Ok did SA get a hold of Felicity's wardrobe too? 

I don't care much for Emiko, but the actress is stunning. I wish Felicity was with them instead of having lunch with Laurel.

The pic of the three of them at the computer is especially jarring. Like, what the eff? If Felicity hadn't actually left the apartment a fee times, I'd start to suspect she'd developed agoraphobia. It would make more sense then all this twisting of characters they're doing. 

Also, I'm totally envious of SS's luscious locks, and wondering why Emiko has all those lockers. 

Maybe Flaurel can get a tour of William's room. 😡 This is insane in how unearned it is. 

2 hours ago, apinknightmare said:

I hope this is the last we see of Diaz. Please let this be the last we see of Diaz.

COME OOOONNNNNNNN!!!!!! 

• Love 1

Maybe Felicity tells Laurel about Diaz and the Ghost Initiative. Then Laurel takes Diaz out.  

IIRC, KA was talking about missing his cast mates shortly after this episode was filmed. I don’t know if he’s been seen since.  A girl can dream anyway.🤷‍♀️

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

IIRC, KA was talking about missing his cast mates shortly after this episode was filmed. I don’t know if he’s been seen since.  A girl can dream anyway.🤷‍♀️

That was 715, but I'm still hoping that was his last too

11 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Maybe Felicity tells Laurel about Diaz and the Ghost Initiative. Then Laurel takes Diaz out.  

I'm worried that he's going to get away and that instead of terminating him, Lyla and Diggle will decide to let him go in the hopes that he can lead them to Dante, only for him to make them look like idiots—again—and disappear to show up again at the end of the season.

4 hours ago, Chaser said:

To be fair, Laurel is no longer trying to kill her or anyone else Felicity cares about versus Diaz who keeps vowing to do so.  And Diggle knows this and still offered Diaz a way to earn his freedom.  So for now, I'm giving Felicity the clear moral high ground. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Chaser said:

I want Felicity to meet Emiko.

Wait, you want Felicity to meet and interact with a member of her family? Why would the writers do that?

I can't figure out why they didn't have Oliver introduce them at the police station in 511. Felicity still could've excused herself and given them time to chat by themselves.

• Love 10
23 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

I can't figure out why they didn't have Oliver introduce them at the police station in 511. Felicity still could've excused herself and given them time to chat by themselves.

In the beginning of 711 the last thing Emiko said to him was that she wanted nothing to do with him, so I think randomly introducing Felicity before he even knew that Emiko was going to be more open to interaction would have been even more awkward. Yeah she showed up to talk to him which is a positive sign, but I think the idea of introducing his family after she said that she wanted nothing to do with his family is something he might have been wanting to avoid in order to get those baby steps at a better relationship with her.  

7 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

Oops.  Then journalists?  Lol

Eh, it's not a journalist really. It's just a person in Twitter whose friend works on the crew and sends them pics of the sets. The baby doll was one of them and now that they posted the full pic instead of a partial one they hastily put a watermark of their twitter that was mispelled

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Mary0360 said:

Isn't that doll hair to dark to be baby Mia? Maybe it's Emikos back story/flashbacks instead? 

I'm still very much thinking it's just baby Jenna from Flash (it's the doll they use for her anyway) and that the picture is just from HS, JLM, and DN using an Arrow set for Flash filming (per their pic the same day when they were near the Arrow set) or it's a mini crossover with them. The person has gotten guesses wrong based on set photos they've gotten before.

Edited by way2interested
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, way2interested said:

I'm still very much thinking it's just baby Jenna from Flash (it's the doll they use for her anyway) and that the picture is just from HS, JLM, and DN using an Arrow set for Flash filming (per their pic the same day when they were near the Arrow set) or it's a mini crossover with them. The person has gotten guesses wrong based on set photos they've gotten before.

Its from filming Arrow.  I doubt they will show the Flash baby on Arrow.

5 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

Was the Maya/Mia thing just them tricking people with the names? Probably just Beth hiding spoilers yes?

Cuz if this was a Chinese series Olicity will be hiding their twins Maya Smoak and Mia Smoak as the ultimate gotcha.

• Love 2

Katherine McNamara | Instagram Live Stream | 18 February 2019
Published on Feb 19, 2019, by Celebrity Snapchat Diaries
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z50bRSrBDfo

-- KM: "To speak about brothers and sisters on television, William and Mia's relationship... is also very interesting, because it's not easy to be the child of vigilantes. It's not easy to be the child of superheroes. And so, only the two of them understand what it's like to have parents that - to have those parents that will sacrifice everything, including their children, to save the greater good. And that causes a lot of ... (long pause) ... issues within and between the two of them. And also it's a very interesting situation because they're both jealous of each other, in certain ways. You know, William isn't the biological child of both of them, but Mia's childhood was a lot different than William's. So it's very interesting to see how the two of them relate, how they get along, and also where that little bit of sibling rivalry lies."

-- KM: "Why Mia Smoak and not Mia Queen? Interesting question. Question I've gotten a lot. Uh, what I can say is that it speaks to the harshness of Star City in 2040, the fact that even having the name 'Queen' puts a target on your back, and it also has a lot to do with how Mia feels about her father. Uh, but we'll get into more of that later."

-- KM: "Yes, I will be in the next Arrow episode. It's not till March 4th, but, yes, I will be in that episode."

-- When asked to talk about Arrow, KM: "I can say that, as the episodes move on, you learn even more about Mia and about her past and kinda why she is the way she is, as well as more about this future and the future of Star City and what it's become and more about the Glades and kinda this world and why it is so harsh and how it got to be the way that it is."

-- KM: "New characters? Yes, in both shows, there are new characters I think you guys will really enjoy."

-- KM was on the Arrow set when she did this instagram live chat.

Edited by tv echo
2 hours ago, tv echo said:

even having the name 'Queen' puts a target on your back, and it also has a lot to do with how Mia feels about her father.

Sorry, Oliver. Your crusade doesn't matter, your life (if you even still have one) is shit and both of your kids hate you. You worked so hard for nothing, congrats! 

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 5

If SS moved to LA, what does that mean for Emiko for the rest of this season?  They wouldn't just drop that storyline, right?  Maybe she had a few weeks off and chose to move then?  It's confusing.

7 minutes ago, Kymmi said:

If SS moved to LA, what does that mean for Emiko for the rest of this season?  They wouldn't just drop that storyline, right?  Maybe she had a few weeks off and chose to move then?  It's confusing.

It doesn’t mean anything. Most of the regulars keep a residence in LA. And Sea posted an on-set selfie a week or two ago.