Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread: The Sequel

• Start Topic

I only want 1 thing from the 150th and I KNOW I wont get it and, if I did it would probably be mired in bullshit.  All I want is for the documentary to cover that Felicity (with help from Noah and Curtis) pretty much saved the world from Nuclear Destruction.  I will even settle for remember that Nuke that almost hit SC and was diverted at the last minute into Space?  Yeah that was Felicity.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 21

Unless Dinah, Rene and Curtis are gonna reflect on what shit "teammates" they need not be in the documentary at all. Yet, I'm fascinated to see how the show glosses over their behavior and Diggle's in the past year to make it seem like they've always supported Oliver and his mission.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, KenyaJ said:

Unless Dinah, Rene and Curtis are gonna reflect on what shit "teammates" they need not be in the documentary at all. Yet, I'm fascinated to see how the show glosses over their behavior and Diggle's in the past year to make it seem like they've always supported Oliver and his mission.

Yep! And probably give the we tried to Help Felicity but she wasnt having it BS

Guarantee we get one maybe two talking heads from Thea, Roy, and others while NTA gets 5 at least 

I loved Fraser and thought KG was brilliant there but even just as a narrator it kind of messes with my mind that he's going to be part of the Arrowverse.  Do we know if he's playing himself as the narrator?  

1 hour ago, BkWurm1 said:

I loved Fraser and thought KG was brilliant there but even just as a narrator it kind of messes with my mind that he's going to be part of the Arrowverse.  Do we know if he's playing himself as the narrator?  

To make it super trippy, he narrates as Frasier Crane!

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

When do we get confirmation if cast is coming back or leaving?

I believe SA has already said if there was a season 8 his deal would cover it.  It was after he did that interview with Michael Rosenbaum and people got the impression he was setting the foundation to leave the show and people started freaking.  

For the rest of them I've completely lost track.  

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

I mean, we can probably assume that anyone alive in the FFs is going to come back.

I'm thinking someone will die in the flash forwards simply to raise the stakes.

1 minute ago, way2interested said:

I'd guess Rene since RG had the crying emoji in reaction for 713. Either that or that is EK's last episode.

Either RG or JH posted a pic on IG story of the two of them in old makeup last week. Not sure if it was of them filming 716 or a throwback to 710.

1 minute ago, way2interested said:

I'd guess Rene since RG had the crying emoji in reaction for 713. Either that or that is EK's last episode.

Hmm. If Rene does die in the FFs in 713, maybe he leaves some sort of message about that shady guy that leads everyone to answers/Felicity/etc. in 716? Was RG spotted on set for 716? 

However, if Curtis does die in 713, and say, Stanley is the one to kill him, I'm going to laugh so hard. Because KA was bragging about killing a "favorite" character, only for it to happen in a virtual reality situation (because he can't have meant a later episode, right?), and then to have Stanley actually kill that character? Oh, please let that happen. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Yeah, but that character would still be alive in the present. 

It would be funny if someone wanted to leave after they've already been revealed to be alive in the future. They'd have to, like...just go live offscreensville for reasons. "Oh, Rene? He's, uh...in the Maldives. Work trip." LOL

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

KA too, no way they keep him around another season.

I forget hes a regular, I would be 100% surprised if he returns for another. Unlike Laurel, he doesnt have storylines left to play out with being a big bad. You can only fail so many times.

3 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

However, if Curtis does die in 713, and say, Stanley is the one to kill him, I'm going to laugh so hard. Because KA was bragging about killing a "favorite" character, only for it to happen in a virtual reality situation (because he can't have meant a later episode, right?), and then to have Stanley actually kill that character? Oh, please let that happen. 

This would be especially glorious after that stupid pic Echo posted of him all excited next to Curtis's wide-eyed corpse.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

I forget hes a regular, I would be 100% surprised if he returns for another. Unlike Laurel, he doesnt have storylines left to play out with being a big bad. You can only fail so many times.

Especially when he isn't even the Big Bad, he's a filler 😁

• Love 3

I don't know if they'll kill Curtis, they may have him leave in protest of Argus or send him off on special assignment. He does appear to have missed a few eps 714-716. They did the same for RG last year. Not sure if they cut his episode count or maybe he wants out. 

I do think it's very suspicious that he's not mentioned in the Mark of 4. I can come up with a bunch of reasons for BS and Emiko not being included but, Curtis is very strange

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 1

There's not that many new shows though, are there? Like, there's Batwoman and I guess you could consider Black Lightning new but it's not really part of the Arrowverse. It's basically the same line SA was saying about 2 years ago like "showing that this show can go beyond Oliver." 

42 minutes ago, Mary0360 said:

I guess whoever here was saying they are setting up a next generation of heroes to continue the verse after Stephen and co are done was right:

I can see Maya, Zoe, JJ, William from Arrow. Nora from the Flash, possibly bring Bart on next season or season 7 lol. 

Pretty sure Pedowitz is talking about new shows, its right there in the Quote, next generation of shows to keep the CW-DC Universe going

I mean I wouldn't be shocked to see an Arrow spinoff of future TA after SA calls it quits, S9, S10, S15 etc. However, that quote is not about turning Arrow S8 or S9 into all Flash Forwards.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 2

I guess he could be talking about when SA leaves whether it be after the crossover, after S8-S15 etc but it sounded like new shows to me. If they want to do William, Zoe, Maya whoever in the future, well they aren't exactly getting me stoked to watch that either. 

• Love 1

I think martina's comment in that post is me. I might catch up on Black Lightning when it hits Netflix, but I've dropped all the other Flarrowverse shows. I might give Batwoman a try but I was not impressed by Ruby Rose in the crossover. 

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

I think martina's comment in that post is me. I might catch up on Black Lightning when it hits Netflix, but I've dropped all the other Flarrowverse shows. I might give Batwoman a try but I was not impressed by Ruby Rose in the crossover. 

See I'm not even sure I want to go down the Batwoman road because it will probably be really good the first couple of season, luring you into a false sense of security of non moronic tv, then BAM, dumpster fire. And by that stage they've got you trapped like an alcoholic or smoker who can't quit even though they know it's bad for them. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Mellowyellow said:

We should run a prediction pool/thread where we submit our guess on how long Arrow will run, who will remain and see who wins at the end. 😁

10 Seasons for both Arrow and Flash

SA, EBR and DR until the end

JH, EK, RG, i think 1 is gone after S7 the other 2 until the end

KA gone after S7

KC hopefully gone after S7

Colton, Kat, Ben, Zoe and JJ (don't know the actors names) for next 3 seasons but with limited contracts 14 eps or so

Sea/Emiko - she's either a regular filling Speedy's spot on the Team (although there are too many already) or she is recurring, popping into town from time to time for a special plot.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

JJ (don't know the actors names)

JJ is played by Joseph Jones, so his initials would be JJ XD.

10 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

SA, EBR and DR until the end

JH, EK, RG, i think 1 is gone after S7 the other 2 until the end

KA gone after S7

KC hopefully gone after S7

Colton, Kat, Ben, Zoe and JJ (don't know the actors names) for next 3 seasons but with limited contracts 14 eps or so

Sea/Emiko - she's either a regular filling Speedy's spot on the Team (although there are too many already) or she is recurring, popping into town from time to time for a special plot.

Yeah, I'd guess EK and KA (maybe KC) go while BL and KM get picked up as series regulars (with the limited contracts since even as of now with how they execute the FF, BL is only going to be in at most 12/13 episodes this year anyway) and the other FF characters (JJ and Zoe, sans Colton) remain just guest stars/recurring. SS gets WH's type of spot, like technically a series regular but is in and out throughout the season. Everyone else sticks around, although I wonder if DR will get to direct again.