Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread: The Sequel

• Start Topic

I wouldn't be opposed to Felicity in a suit if her role is concealment and stealth around the city in an as needed basis.

I don't want her out as a full fledged taking down LOA fighter. I would have the same problems with that as I did with Laurel, where her skill level wouldn't make sense. And similar problems with Curtis going out in the field, where is wasn't his specialty at all.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Did SA specifically say it was for the crossover?

KC posted a photo of her mask casting right after 3x01 but the costume didn't debut till 3x10. 

No but, I assume it was something being filmed around the same time as the crossover which I'm at a loss unless it's something we missed? Future Zoe have a costume?

11 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I remember the tweet but, wasn't it around or before crossover filming? That wouldn't jive with Felicity being in 716 since that's filming now. 

Maybe Diaz gets a suit in 711?

The original tweet was in August, I don't know when they started filming the crossover but wasn't it later? I remember a lot of us thought Digg for the xover but it wasn't, and so far no one else has suited up.  Unless he meant someone like Zoe, but she's such a non factor to the show, and KC has suited up twice so I don't see why she'd be a surprise. The only other person I can think of is Lyla, at least she would make some sense since she's the head of ARGUS.

9 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Tweet is October, so episode 8. I'm guessing adult Zoe?

The first tweet about the supersuit was in August. I guess but technically that actress has not been on Arrow before (just the character), just seems weird to hype up Zoe or Sea tbh. If it's not a regular then I think someone like Lyla would make more sense, and could tie into the Suicide Squad arc somehow.

30 minutes ago, JJ928 said:

The original tweet was in August, I don't know when they started filming the crossover but wasn't it later? I remember a lot of us thought Digg for the xover but it wasn't, and so far no one else has suited up.  Unless he meant someone like Zoe, but she's such a non factor to the show, and KC has suited up twice so I don't see why she'd be a surprise. The only other person I can think of is Lyla, at least she would make some sense since she's the head of ARGUS.

Oh I just mentioned KC because of the timing between her fitting and the debut of the suit. I don't think its her at all.

I don't see the big deal if its Zoe or Sea. The tweet sounds like its a well known Arrow character.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, JJ928 said:

The first tweet about the supersuit was in August. I guess but technically that actress has not been on Arrow before (just the character), just seems weird to hype up Zoe or Sea tbh. If it's not a regular then I think someone like Lyla would make more sense, and could tie into the Suicide Squad arc somehow.

August 13 would be episode 3 or 4.  Was Zoe suited up as Canary in 703 or 704?

4 hours ago, JJ928 said:

Kinda random but do you guys remember when SA teased someone putting on a super suit for the first time? He said it wasn't Ruby, most ppl (and myself) thought it'd be Digg in the xover as Lantern, but it wasn't. SA said that it was an arrow character and that we'd be surprised (can't find the tweet so I am paraphrasing). Anyone else thinking/hoping that ff Felicity is the Arrow character he's referring to? Now, I don't ever get my hopes up bc this show is rarely not a disappointment, but I'd love if Felicity suits up in the future, and maybe starts getting trained in the present. I know SA said it was a first time and FS suited up on Legends but they are different shows.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Good audio on this youtube version of CH instagram story...

Stories do Instagram do Colton Haynes com Emily Bett e Ben Lewis - 23/01/19 - Legendado
Published on Jan 23, 2019, by Máfia Olicity

• Love 1

It looks like Stephens on vacation again so I'm guessing Oliver is still dead in the flash forwards in 7x16. At least we get Felicity because I'd be skipping it if I was stuck with an episode with some of the weakest actors on the show in one of the boringest storylines this season. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, way2interested said:

They'll still have to show SA somehow in the episode, so I wonder how they'll include him then.

Maybe footage showing Olicity with Little Tyke Maya and Teenager William before Maya is taken from them? Just a theory

Nothing new from TV Line, I still think it's JJ

Any scoop on what we can expect from Arrow‘s 150th episode? –Tanya
Though it is being presented in documentary format, there will be plot movement. For example, when I asked showrunner Beth Schwartz if there was any significant Season 7 character we haven’t met yet, she excitedly answered, “Yes. And you will meet them at the end of [Episode] 12, our 150th episode (airing Feb. 4)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Chaser said:

I didn't think there would be flash forwards in the 12th. 

I think Beth confirmed in another interview with this same quote that it's in the FF, which threw me off too since it didn't seem that they filmed FF then (CH posted bts shots while 713 was in production while the rest of the FF posse came in the last 2 days of 713 and then during 714). And I'd also think JJ, but then it would have to have been that he filmed his scenes during 714 since that's when the actor was in Vancouver.

Unexpected future love interest, unexpected future child, brother...…for everyone! Just spitballing. ;) 

It would be a good ep to introduce adult JJ and I'm not sure I'd find anyone else particularly exciting or interesting given the state of the characters in the FFs. What did the original casting notice say? Could it be it was filmed after the rest of the ep when the JJ actor was there or he was there before?

The thing is if it would be connected to the crossover, it would be weird to have some sort of footage/flashback of Oliver in 716 before hearing he's dead or hearing that he's been dead since s8 or something. I'm not saying it couldn't happen (maybe it's an emotional scene or something that brings the team together or it's not connected to Oliver being dead/being dead since Crisis or whatever and he's just missing too), but I don't get how people are easily assuming SA won't be in the episode at all and just get a mention.

Episode Description for 713, "Star City Slayer."

image.thumb.png.b578ea33e55d1358407df8b2c872f31b.png

I'm excited that Will's homecoming isn't just a one-episode thing. I wonder if what he's hiding is his sexuality? But "Oliver wants to focus on his family?" Fool me once, Chico.

Also, I'm praying that this heralds Stan's return.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, KenyaJ said:

I'm excited that Will's homecoming isn't just a one-episode thing. I wonder if what he's hiding is his sexuality? But "Oliver wants to focus on his family?" Fool me once, Chico.

Also, I'm praying that this heralds Stan's return.

Same to all of this. I wonder if William has a boyfriend back at boarding school? Because I really liked all the family scenes in S6 and depending on how long they want to continue selling the whole "Olicity abandoned William" story in the FFs, I expect him to return to boarding school at some point. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Same to all of this. I wonder if William has a boyfriend back at boarding school? 

Oh, that would be really interesting if they finally bring him home and he's surly about it because it meant he had to leave his boyfriend. They let him go back and years later, he considers it "abandonment" because those Drama!Queen genes are hereditary.

• Love 8

7-13 say "let's the team take over tracking down a serial killer"  Does that mean Team Arrow is a thing again or is it just short hand for the other people on the show?   

I want Stan to eventually target Oliver's family but I suppose he starts out killing people he thinks need killing so he can pretend to be a hero just like Oliver was.  

6 minutes ago, jay741982 said:

Which ep is Named Brothers and Sisters? Is it 714? Ooh maybe we get Maya reveal for February sweeps!

Yeah 714.

I think Curtis dies or gets seriously wounded and leaves SC. I think Echo might be done.

Definitely sounds like Stan making a return and, nice to see Young William around for more than 1 episode, maybe we'll get some answers

1 minute ago, BkWurm1 said:

7-13 say "let's the team take over tracking down a serial killer"  Does that mean Team Arrow is a thing again or is it just short hand for the other people on the show?   

I want Stan to eventually target Oliver's family but I suppose he starts out killing people he thinks need killing so he can pretend to be a hero just like Oliver was.  

I was wondering about that. Like what Team? TA or Team SCPD Arrow?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

"let's the team" 

Did Stephen write this

LOL.  Heroes are beyond grammar.

Are they going to spend the next 20 episodes till the next crossover pretending in the flashforwards that Oliver is dead?

9 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

I'm thinking it's this, leading up to him attacking the team since they are trying to stop him, culminating into attacking Oliver directly (normal screenwriting rules say these plots should converge at the end, so it's possible for a last targeting against Oliver and his family directly).

I know EK filmed for 712/713, but is there any evidence of him filming after that?

1 hour ago, Chaser said:

I hope he attacks NTA cause he realizes how awful they are to Oliver. 

That would be awesome. Stan is Oliver's biggest fan.

Edited by bethy
  • Love 2

Yeah, I've kind of been assuming Oliver's at least "dead" since neither William or Roy has asked about him. Even supposing Olicity was no longer together, it still seems off that neither would ask where he was after finding out Felicity was dead and his beloved city was an even bigger shithole than ever before unless they already know he's dead/gone.

My prediction and I could be off is he "dies" in the finale to be brought back in the premiere next season which will change the flash forwards. Either that or he "dies" just before the crossover to be brought back during the crossover which will change the course of the flash forwards. Ergo the flash forwards we are currently seeing are just a future if Oliver doesn't live. Either that or he's presumed dead but is really alive like Felicity. But I choose anything that means the bleak and bland future time line goes kaput for a better future where everybody is not dicks and Felicity and Oliver aren't made out to be potentially shitty ass parents who make Moira and Robert look like good parents in comparison.

Edited by Mary0360
  • Love 2