Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Omg....ALL NEW PEOPLE!! I can't tell you how exciting this is!!!
  3. A vanilla envelope? Oh goody, we're starting off well. Remember "dreams and aberrations"? Remember "comfortility"? Remember "we're inseprateable"? Remember "rondy-moo"? New coinages await!
  4. a reverse Louie from lakeland going on here maybe?
  5. Thank the Lord, our show is back!!! I have missed you all!
  6. thats how long if felt since we got to chat here haha
  7. My mother had an Avon lady for years. She wasn't pushy at all. I think these women thrived in a time when so many "Moms" were at home. I know my Mom wasn't the only one who appreciated having a grown up drop by to visit for an hour or two every now and then! On another subject on my Facebook feed I keep getting this, I guess, anecdotes from various sources. Some of them are interesting but most of them aren't all that accurate. I guess my peeve is I am spending more time checking the truthfulness of these stories than they deserve! And when I find it isn't true, well, what do I do with this information? I'm not going to waste my time commenting on these random site. I guess I have the satisfaction of knowing "the real story" but still. Time waster 101!
  8. Sharks-Guest Shark Michael Rubin (Founder and CEO of Fanatics, and other direct-to consumer companies) , Mark, Kevin, Barbara, Lori. Update: Lose 12 Inches workout-Daymond made the deal for the workout, still haven’t made a profit, but he’s still friends with the seller, Ryan. Iconic Moment: A look back at the iconic moments highlighted this season. Bombas is the first $1 billion dollar Shark Tank company.
  9. My LDL haiku: Love During Lockup We’ve awaited your return Snarkers’ paradise
  10. I've missed you guys so MUCH. I feel like Goldie Hawn's character in Private Benjamin when she was hugging her Cuisinart and crying because her dreams were gone.
  11. Anna's behaving as though her own meds are being tampered with---or maybe she just needs to start some. Where is Robert when we need him to remind her that she has no authority to assign a prosecutor, nor to decide to bury a citizen's complaint of assault "until I can best make use of it"? Bring my Anna back! But that moment between Cyrus and Dex makes me wonder if Cyrus will find just enough badness remaining in him to do Dex some harm and set Sonny up for it. All made possible by Anna's bad decision to "file" their statements. I'm a rare non-hater of Olivia, and I've always liked the relationship between her and Carly as owners of the MetroCourt, so I'll forgive the bad plotlines leading to its restoration. Ned's absence is increasingly obvious as the wedding of his only child draws near. Looks like WK has been busy on DOOL (Emmy nomination), but it's really bad planning for him to be absent for the most natural storyline he's had in ages.
  12. Poor TayLER. She's sweet. Dumb as a stump, but sweet.
  13. But, of course, all of the above! But, it's cool-- I learned about all of these fashion choices on the teevee!
  14. im excited we get a gay male couple this year.. proving that yes we can be just as messy and trash as the stri8s haha
  15. I love olives, there will be olives in abundance. Olives, cornichons, roasted red peppers, pate, prosciutto, manchego, Camembert, fresh mozzarella and focaccia.
  16. Is Chance the worst cast member ever? Discuss amongst yourselves.
  17. If you also have charcuterie, I will be there. Olives? Hell yeah. NO TRUNK BOLONEY
  18. Who is the mystery man that Kemi is dating? 🤔
  19. FYI I'm now an aspiring rapper and hoping to get inspiration from one of the new cast (there has to be an aspiring rapper in the bunch, right?).
  20. Catching up with Chance and TayLER. Poor Chance. He's the real victim here.
  1. Load more activity