Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread: The Sequel

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, apinknightmare said:

There’s nothing to be depressed about. At least Stephen already spoiled that they work it out. 

3 hours ago, Trisha said:

The more I think about it, the more I'm pretty confident that we're going to get a good Olicity moment next week (not sure which ep, but I'm guessing the last one, so Supergirl?) You don't have a story that involves a 

Hide contents

Freaky Friday body swap that includes waking up married to someone who isn't your actual wife, and then come back to your real life and NOT have a moment to appreciate what you have. I'm not sure if it's going to be an actual scene with Felicity, or maybe a just conversation with Barry (there are those promo shots of them having a beer and it looks like they're back in their regular clothes), but I think it'll be addressed.

There's also SA's assertion that it resolves pretty quickly. Of course, that might have more to do with how he views his filming schedule rather than the airing schedule. If it resolves within 3 eps and he's way past shooting that, it might seem quicker than it does for the audience. We'll see but I'm hopeful!

I'm not so sure that what SA meant wasn't what we saw in the episode, Oliver and Felicity talking to each other as "pretty quickly" resolving it.  Like because they were no longer yelling we should consider them working it out.  

• Love 1

Why are criminals in this universe so Extra? Like, they build their entire evil organization around Dantes Inferno, including have a leader actually named Dante? Are they a band of megalomaniac English majors gone amuck? 

I am still convinced that Maya is an Olicity daughter, but the way William is acting like a stranger to her, I really dont know. I will be super disappointed if she isnt though, I kind of have my heart set on it now. Her being Thea and Roy's daughter, or just some random person, seems anticlimactic. No offense, Thea and Roy. Especially as that means that Roy has been dicking around the island the whole time, not being with his daughter, presuming he knows she exists. And in that case, what the heck, Thea? 

GOD these flashforwards make my brain hurt! I will say, they did know a good quick way to make me like Maya...have her yell at Dinah and tell her that she sucks! 

• Love 9
26 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

I'm not so sure that what SA meant wasn't what we saw in the episode, Oliver and Felicity talking to each other as "pretty quickly" resolving it.  Like because they were no longer yelling we should consider them working it out.  

This is his quote:

"Obviously we see each other for the first time at the end of [Episode] 7, but then pretty quickly, I learn that a lot of the stuff that Diaz was saying about Felicity is true, and I thought the way that we worked it out - and we do work it out pretty quickly — we come to an understanding that nothing's ever going to be perfect...or normal about our relationship, and I think that the sooner that the two of them accept that, the sooner that they can move on with their lives."

They haven’t come to any kind of understanding or reached a place where they can move on with their lives, so I don’t think what we saw was what he meant. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, tennisgurl said:

Why are criminals in this universe so Extra? Like, they build their entire evil organization around Dantes Inferno, including have a leader actually named Dante? Are they a band of megalomaniac English majors gone amuck

Paging the LOT writing staff. 

• Love 2

I'd like to see Oliver deal with the fact that what Felicity became is a direct effect of his decision to make the deal with Watson.  Lots for him to feel guilty about.

4 hours ago, tv echo said:

Heroes & Villains Fan Fest 2018: Diggle and Harper Panel
Published on Dec 3, 2018, by steven alvarez
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV3ok4Kqy4s

-- When mod asked if DR missed OTA, CH interjected: "Would I be OTA? Because technically I'm OTA... Wow. Okay, I thought I was OTA. I guess not. (To DR) What's it like to be a part of OTA?" DR: "Um, I miss it. I miss it."  On whether we'll get back to OTA now that Oliver is out of jail, DR: "Yeah, but not for a while. I mean, it's 22 episodes, a long, long season... Yeah, you got to draw it out. Make it somewhat dramatic. But yeah, that's the core. I think the show will ultimately get back to that. But there's a lot of story to be told. Obviously, new characters and finding out who this Arrow is. There's flashforwards. There's a lot of stuff. So it's a big story, a big arc this season."

It's funny, now that he's directing it's like he's crossed over to the Dark Side and he's one with the producers.

"Obviously we see each other for the first time at the end of [Episode] 7, but then pretty quickly, I learn that a lot of the stuff that Diaz was saying about Felicity is true, and I thought the way that we worked it out - and we do work it out pretty quickly — we come to an understanding that nothing's ever going to be perfect...or normal about our relationship, and I think that the sooner that the two of them accept that, the sooner that they can move on with their lives."

My concern is that we have two things going on in this statement.  SA says they work it out pretty quickly and understand nothing's ever going to be perfect or normal.  But THEN he expresses his opinion on what still needs to happen, them needing to accept it so they can move on with their lives. 

I worry that working it out in his mind equals no longer fighting but talking about their problems.  But that the rest of what they need to do, accepting things aren't normal or perfect, that sounds like he's phrasing it as a hope for their future still. 

I will happily be wrong but I'm trying to trench in for the long haul if they drag this out until like episode 15 or 16.   

Edited by BkWurm1

I'm thinking about SA saying how Oliver could no longer live in a normal apartment building after leaving Slabside. I hope it's not just Felicity's security measures he was referring to, but that this episode's attack is what prompts them to move to the house from the photos. 

• Love 2

I wish they got a bottle episode like 520. I feel like they need one given everything that's happened. 

Anyone know how much EBR is filming? As much as I enjoy her social media I always fret about more Dinah when EBR goes cavorting with Ophie and friends. 

• Love 2

The Mark of Four sounds like some shadowy cabal more than anything. I was mildly entertaining the idea that it was Oliver’s way for his kids to distinguish people. Blackstar’s bee tattoo = #aQueen #babygirl #precious. The Mark of Four = #the worst. And the four points actually refer to people - Black Hole Dinah, obviously The Glades’ future leader Rene, Curtis, and if the fourth is Dig, I wouldn’t shed tears at this point. Still super mad at him.

However, I then sadly realized the chances of DC Comics giving the go ahead on making BC a villain are probably next to none. Even if it would make for a better story.

• Love 8

I really hope SA was being truthful and that Olicity do resolve this angst pretty quickly, hopefully within a few episodes and by the 150th. I truly don't know what Beth was thinking giving them this kind of angst, especially where it looks like Felicity kind of wants to run away again, which is completely at odds with her arc this season so far. We've done this in S4. We've already proven that no one enjoys Olicity drama. Enough already!

Also, I've already written Maya off as being Olicity's daughter tbh. Haha. I didn't even believe it fully until we saw flashforwards in 701 and then let myself get swept away in the potential but it feels like there are too many plot holes for it to be true now. I mean, yes, there is still the possibility that William and Maya are playing a long game and I do also think that someone is lying and not what they seem but I can't let myself hope anymore. I'd rather guess she's Thea and Roy's kid tbh. And with Thea supposedly back in the 150th episode, I'm leaning more towards that theory now anyway.

All I will say is these depressing flashforwards are ruining the show for me and make me feel like what even is the point in watching. As it stands I don't feel like there is anything to look forward to on the show right now. Olicity angst, Felicity being vilified in both present and future and also possibly dead and tons of Dinah and now Dinah/Oliver team-ups? KEEP IT.

Edited by Guest
6 hours ago, Mellowyellow said:

Anyone know how much EBR is filming? As much as I enjoy her social media I always fret about more Dinah when EBR goes cavorting with Ophie and friends. 

JH just cancelled her scheduled appearance at a comic con next weekend for filming reasons, so, ugh, more screentime for Dinah.

Looks like Sea Shimooka is in the 150th episode (712), which just wrapped (per SA tweet):

Edited by tv echo
14 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

where it looks like Felicity kind of wants to run away again, which is completely at odds with her arc this season so far.

Idk, that's kind of consistent with Felicity who usually wants to step away and avoid the actual conflict/pain, except this time since she's married she's actually talking to Oliver about it and not just tabling this stuff so yay for relationship development on that part. Plus, imo I don't really see it as her wanting to run away again as much as her just saying she wants to figure herself out.

17 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I'd rather guess she's Thea and Roy's kid tbh. And with Thea supposedly back in the 150th episode, I'm leaning more towards that theory now anyway.

I think her being Thea and Roy's kid still gives just as many if not more plot holes than being Olicity's kid, so I'm not actually too swayed by it. Although it would be funny for SA seeming to be excited to see his character's niece or even a rando show up on the show.

6 hours ago, Mellowyellow said:

Social media never attributes to how much the actor filmed. SA took a vacation in 703 and was still in it a lot and only filmed for a few days for 704 and still had the A-plot.

• Love 2

@tv echo re JH would that be for 713?

1 minute ago, way2interested said:

Idk, that's kind of consistent with Felicity who usually wants to step away and avoid the actual conflict/pain, except this time since she's married she's actually talking to Oliver about it and not just tabling this stuff so yay for relationship development on that part. Plus, imo I don't really see it as her wanting to run away again as much as her just saying she wants to figure herself out.

If they do not follow this up with her running away (I didn't read it as her running away but these are the same writers who think Dinah is popular and compellingo so anything is possible! Might file divorce papers in 713) I think this has been good character development for Felicity who has now realised leaving Oliver does not work. At least she's just stewing (again disclaimer re writers etc etc etc).

• Love 1
6 hours ago, BkWurm1 said:

My concern is that we have two things going on in this statement.  SA says they work it out pretty quickly and understand nothing's ever going to be perfect or normal.  But THEN he expresses his opinion on what still needs to happen, them needing to accept it so they can move on with their lives. 

I worry that working it out in his mind equals no longer fighting but talking about their problems.  But that the rest of what they need to do, accepting things aren't normal or perfect, that sounds like he's phrasing it as a hope for their future still. 

Maybe - but my reply with the comment was more about your thought that he was referring to something that had happened in this week's episode in the quote. They haven't come to any kind of understanding about their relationship never being perfect or normal, since their conversation about what was going on with them was cut off in the middle. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, way2interested said:

But the difference is she's married now so I had hoped we'd moved on from her being unsure about their relationship. The love is clearly there but I dislike this "I'm not sure what's best for me is best for us" thing. This is something they should be working through together. Maybe they do and this was just an awful cliffhanger used for affect but I'm tired of them even hinting at this old pattern we've been through before. 

Basically I'm disappointed Beth even chose to use a will-they-won't-they cliffhanger for Olicity 7 seasons in. I don't trust her to handle this at all.

3 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Basically I'm disappointed Beth even chose to use a will-they-won't-they cliffhanger for Olicity 7 seasons in. I don't trust her to handle this at all.

The moment I heard Beth say she was a "dark" person and this season was dark my hopes went down the gurgler! 

I watch this mainly because of EBR who I cannot resist for whatever reason! 

12 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

@tv echo re JH would that be for 713?

If they do not follow this up with her running away (I didn't read it as her running away but these are the same writers who think Dinah is popular and compellingo so anything is possible! Might file divorce papers in 713) I think this has been good character development for Felicity who has now realised leaving Oliver does not work. At least she's just stewing (again disclaimer re writers etc etc etc).

Rofl they not very well she is not popular. I think these are just exagerations

10 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

The love is clearly there but I dislike this "I'm not sure what's best for me is best for us" thing. This is something they should be working through together.

I just interpreted them talking about is them working through together. Neither one said anything about leaving the other, so that's why it didn't really register as a similar will-they-won't-they structure. Using the old pattern would have had Felicity literally walk away from him as she's done multiple times. 

Edited by way2interested
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

But the difference is she's married now so I had hoped we'd moved on from her being unsure about their relationship. The love is clearly there but I dislike this "I'm not sure what's best for me is best for us" thing. This is something they should be working through together. Maybe they do and this was just an awful cliffhanger used for affect but I'm tired of them even hinting at this old pattern we've been through before. 

I think the problem isn't necessarily the Olicity cliffhanger. It's when we got it. I think it would be different if we didn't have the crossover and we were getting a regular episode next week. Instead, we have the crossover (with a lot going on, so if there's any sort of resolution, it will probably feel rushed and maybe not even on Arrow) and then a break until January.

Also, I'd probably feel better about it if 708 didn't show so much of Oliver with Dinah and Rene (and set up even more scenes just like that, when the focus should have been/should be on Oliver and Felicity) and didn't make me think that they're going to completely ignore that no one wanted to help Felicity. The longer they go without bringing that up, the more I feel like it's never going to happen. 

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I hate that she used it as well, but she went in on the gentlest version possible. Oliver wants to work it out, Felicity wants to work it out, she still loves him, and she specifically said she didn't know if what was best for her "right now" was what was best for them. 

It's in fact so lame that I can't believe she even wanted to use it as a cliffhanger - especially given the ratings drop they saw the last time these two had relationship drama (although I guess to be fair that was a definite breakup - but some people think this is as well). And the wait between this episode and one where they work it out (assuming they don't work it out at least a little more in the crossover) is a LOT longer.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

Rofl they not very well she is not popular. I think these are just exagerations

I don't know if this I true but, I heard that JH mentioned to people at cons how hurt she was that Dinah was hated by fans. If JH knows that Dinah isn't liked you can bet the EPs know as well.

Of course that doesn't explain why they give Dinah so much screentime. It's weird because they've obviously adjusted writing for Rene and BS and have reduced Curtis' role to counteract the S6 hatred. Yet they seem to be doubling down on JH/Dinah.

OT: I'm convinced Curtis is dead in the future and have decided (now that DR says Lyla is safe) that Curtis is the fan favorite KA/Diaz kills....give this to me show!

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, way2interested said:

I just interpreted them talking about is them working through together. Neither one said anything about leaving the other, so that's why it didn't really register as a similar will-they-won't-they structure. Using the old pattern would have had Felicity literally walk away from him as she's down multiple times. 

Let's hope you're right. But I've actually seen comments from people thinking they split up or she dumped him, haha. So Beth knew what she was doing with that scene. It's so cheap and lazy, IMO. 

2 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

I think the problem isn't necessarily the Olicity cliffhanger. It's when we got it. I think it would be different if we didn't have the crossover and we were getting a regular episode next week. Instead, we have the crossover (with a lot going on, so if there's any sort of resolution, it will probably feel rushed and maybe not even on Arrow) and then a break until January.

Also, I'd probably feel better about it if 708 didn't show so much of Oliver with Dinah and Rene (and set up even more scenes just like that, when the focus should have been/should be on Oliver and Felicity) and didn't make me think that they're going to completely ignore that no one wanted to help Felicity. The longer they go without bringing that up, the more I feel like it's never going to happen. 

Agreed. It is the timing issue of it. If we had a normal episode next week I probably would feel better about it but this is gonna be dragged out until January.

And yeah, I think it doesn't help that Oliver is happily teaming up with the couple of assholes who were so reluctant to help her. I think that's actually my biggest issue tbh. Felicity was left completely alone and no one is bringing that up which makes me think the writers don't view it that way and it's never going to be talked about. SIGH.

8 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

It's probably never going to be mentioned, because those actions weren't meant as character failings by Dinah and Diggle (I'll leave Rene out of this because he was down for any kind of vigilantism he could get his hands on), they were simply drivers to get Felicity to work with Watson and Siren and make her increasingly desperate. If any of this was going to be brought up, she probably would've done it when Oliver mentioned Siren and Anatoly. 

4 minutes ago, Chaser said:

SA told a fan the first half of the season would be rough for Olicity. I’m assuming then the they work it out by 7x10. 

Didn't he also tell a fan that they would love 7B? Or did I somehow flip the first half of the season being rough for Olicity comment?

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I don't know if this I true but, I heard that JH mentioned to people at cons how hurt she was that Dinah was hated by fans. If JH knows that Dinah isn't liked you can bet the EPs know as well.

Of course that doesn't explain why they give Dinah so much screentime. It's weird because they've obviously adjusted writing for Rene and BS and have reduced Curtis' role to counteract the S6 hatred. Yet they seem to be doubling down on JH/Dinah.

OT: I'm convinced Curtis is dead in the future and have decided (now that DR says Lyla is safe) that Curtis is the fan favorite KA/Diaz kills....give this to me show!

It seemed to me she was reading the arrow tag and got in her feelings

3DEC868F-A233-4B6D-8A20-34713C50EE75.png

6 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Let's hope you're right. But I've actually seen comments from people thinking they split up or she dumped him, haha. So Beth knew what she was doing with that scene. It's so cheap and lazy, IMO. 

I mean, there are also comments that take the flash forwards completely at face value, so it's a similar concept XD

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

JH has been known to read fan comments. I know this because of how she responded after the whole "Marc is a feminist" mess. She was replying to people who hadn't even tagged her or written her full name, yikes. So while it's obvious she reads about herself, I'm not sure the EP's know, too, especially given the amount of screentime Dinah is getting.

It is weird though because Curtis barely has any scenes or story and Rene is less of an asshole and probably the best of NTA now so they have made some changes but it doesn't explain the focus Dinah is getting. IDGI at all. I can only think this is DC forcing BC into the show maybe? IDK.

Edited by Guest
4 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

JH posted an IG story to all the ‘Haters’ yesterday, she’s aware. 

I don’t even want to get my hopes up about cutting Curtis. It would probably mean they just give his time to Dinah.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Didn't he also tell a fan that they would love 7B? Or did I somehow flip the first half of the season being rough for Olicity comment?

I remember reading about SA telling an Olicity fan that he knows well that she'd love S7. And then another one he later clarified how things would be tough in 7a but great in 7b. Of course who knows what SA thinks we'd enjoy. LOL.

6 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I remember reading about SA telling an Olicity fan that he knows well that she'd love S7. And then another one he later clarified how things would be tough in 7a but great in 7b. Of course who knows what SA thinks we'd enjoy. LOL.

Here's what I got...

-- Fan reports on what SA said when he autographed fan's pic of Oliver & Felicity kissing in 622: "“you’re gonna love season 7 but you’re not getting spoilers.” and "For those wondering I was there and Stephen looked at Nat's pic and said you are gonna love season 7 but no spoilers. Maybe talk to David. He emphasized the word love." (HVFF-Nashville, May 12, 2018: amellxwood and Fangrlmoment tweets, page 693 of Social Media thread)

-- SA: "[Felicity's] a little bit perturbed with Oliver and the action that he takes in the finale, which we'll sort of have to sift through since the - in the early part of Season 7." (The CW Upfronts, May 17, 2018: viralotz9 video of red carpet interview with SA, page 17 of Spoilers/S6 thread)

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

JH has been known to read fan comments. I know this because of how she responded after the whole "Marc is a feminist" mess. She was replying to people who hadn't even tagged her or written her full name, yikes. So while it's obvious she reads about herself, I'm not sure the EP's know, too, especially given the amount of screentime Dinah is getting.

It is weird though because Curtis barely has any scenes or story and Rene is less of an asshole and probably the best of NTA now so they have made some changes but it doesn't explain the focus Dinah is getting. IDGI at all. I can only think this is DC forcing BC into the show maybe? IDK.

If she knows the EPs know, she or her Agent/Manager would make sure of it and no doubt make requests to "fix" the problem.  Of course, IMO the problems is like 60/40 or even 70/30 bad acting vs bad writing.  JH can't act, she only plays smug and, that doesn't help when you're trying to redeem a character.  At this point the only way to "fix" Dinah, IMO is to cut her screen time like they have with Curtis and BS/KC.  

Of course they just might not care, they have a story in mind and she apparently serves a purpose for now.  Maybe because Dinah is anti-vigilante cop in the present therefore she has to be the last vigilante standing (for now) in the Flash Forwards?  Felicity is the Holy Grail of the Flash Forwards, Rene has been mentioned and will show up (I fully expect as SC 2040 Mayor) and Oliver/Diggle are probably the surprise/twist/shock characters that will come in during Feb Sweeps.  That leaves Dinah or Curtis to carry the story, since Curtis hasn't been mentioned and they reduced his S7 role i'm hoping they're setting up an exit (death, giving up Vigilante life, finally sending him over to LoT).  

Of course, you could be right and the EPs think the world of the character or believe everyone loves her.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, bijoux said:

I agree, except that I think Rene is The Glades mayor or whatever they call their elected leader. 

Yeah - Zoe said in episode 4 that Rene "wouldn't be caught dead in Star City." It still makes me laugh that she was so dramatic about it when he's just a couple of blocks away in The Glades. These flash forwards are so dumb lmao. 

• Love 2

I'm in the process of reviewing/editing another spoilers addendum to post in the archives thread and I came across these comments...

-- Per EP Beth Schwartz, Oliver & Felicity's marriage will be tested in upcoming episodes: "For their arc [this season], what I like about it the most is we're really going for the real struggles in marriage, so that's kind of where we're approaching their relationship. It's going to feel really authentic." (Nov. 5, 2018 TV Guide article, page 6 of Spoilers thread and page 289 of Starling City Times thread)

-- EBR: "I think her original mindset is a little broken, 'cause it's been sort of jaded and deconstructed, if not completely destroyed... I think the danger is in, has it been completely destroyed, or is it repairable? ... That is pretty much her arc for the season is deciding where now she believes justice and her morals lie, and whether or not she can accomplish that by being the person she was. ... Or does she have to accomplish it now by being the person that she has made herself into?" (Oct. 29, 2018 ETonline article, page 6 of Spoilers thread)

I'm not sure what to make of Beth's comments.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Yeah - Zoe said in episode 4 that Rene "wouldn't be caught dead in Star City." It still makes me laugh that she was so dramatic about it when he's just a couple of blocks away in The Glades. These flash forwards are so dumb lmao. 

Yeah, I had taken her comment to mean that Rene was long gone and probably wouldn't show up fo some time -- or maybe I just wanted that to be the case? 

Now it's basically, "ugh, I have to sneak into The Glades, which probably isn't as challenging as we're making it seem." 

I do hope that when Zoe goes to The Glades that we start getting a better idea of what's going on in the future, not through Dinah's eyes. Because as we saw last year, NTA has a weird way of seeing things ("Rene betrayed you to the FBI, but we totally trust him instead of OTA." "Rene went after Oliver with an axe, but Oliver's the bad guy." etc.). 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Of course, you could be right and the EPs think the world of the character or believe everyone loves her.

The way I always interpreted it is that they want to have their kick butt action-forward heroine since their action people are almost all men and Felicity is usually involved in the character/bigger picture plot stuff.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Yeah, I had taken her comment to mean that Rene was long gone

Me too! Like, obviously not dead but way out of the vigilante life and off somewhere on the other side of the country moving on with his life. 

This is why it's hard to take anything at face value - because it's so ridiculously overdramatized for mystery purposes, or because they'll just forget about the rules previously established for plot purposes, like how Dinah had to knock out two cops because she said they'd kill both her and Roy if they were recognized as former vigilantes. And yet Roy couldn't attend the fight club because there'd be trouble if HE was recognized, but Dinah somehow didn't have the same issue like she did before? 

I do hope that when Zoe goes to The Glades that we start getting a better idea of what's going on in the future, not through Dinah's eyes.

Same. I need the evil Felicity narrative to start unraveling and for them to start getting a sense of what she was really up to.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, apinknightmare said:

And yet Roy couldn't attend the fight club because there'd be trouble if HE was recognized, but Dinah somehow didn't have the same issue like she did before? 

I'm going with no one cares about Dinah or would recognize her if she wasn't wearing a hood/fighting cops. Roy, on the other hand, does something so heroic and memorable in the past 20 years or whatever (because I don't think it's just that he said he was the Arrow in S3) that everyone knows his face. 

Same. I need the evil Felicity narrative to start unraveling and for them to start getting a sense of what she was really up to.

Yep. Even if Felicity went all evil, which is very unlikely, I still have yet to hear anything that even suggests why. All Dinah says is she changed.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

I'm going with no one cares about Dinah or would recognize her if she wasn't wearing a hood/fighting cops. Roy, on the other hand, does something so heroic and memorable in the past 20 years or whatever (because I don't think it's just that he said he was the Arrow in S3) that everyone knows his face. 

Yeah, that could be. I just assumed it was lazy/plotty writing because...well, it's Arrow.

8 hours ago, bijoux said:

I'm thinking about SA saying how Oliver could no longer live in a normal apartment building after leaving Slabside. I hope it's not just Felicity's security measures he was referring to, but that this episode's attack is what prompts them to move to the house from the photos. 

I'm praying for that too. Because other than the the awesome arrow and bullet-repelling curtain, that apartment hurts my heart. What an ugly, depressing space. My babies deserve better.

8 minutes ago, olicityfan25 said:

You don't see Emily being petty and she/Felicity get lots of hate also from some comic dudes.

I read a quote from Emily once where she said she doesn't engage with online negativity at all, and her castmates would be so much better off if they followed her example. It's remarkable that the youngest person in the cast is also the one with the most mature attitude about social media.

• Love 15