Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E19 Nicole & Ashley D LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, 3girlsforus said:

For someone who has eaten so much Nicole really can’t use a fork. 

She has stuck to finger foods.  Why bother learning skills she would never use?!

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

I am not convinced that psychotherapy is the cure-all that Dr Now maintains it is. Certainly not for everyone. 

If people do not address their issues, they will not change their behavior, and return to their old ways.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I have yet to see her eat with a fork made of actual metal. How can these people stand to eat with those nasty cheap plastic forks? The thought of using them day in and day out makes me shudder.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Well, she's used to a shovel...

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Nicole exclaiming how easily she fit in the wheelchair is giving me shades of James claiming fit fit through the door easier

Sad that fitting in a wheelchair is apparently the highlight of her day.

• Love 8
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

Sorry, but that "meal" of very sad looking fish and dull, overcooked Army green Brussel Sprouts Ashley just served to herself and her son looked positively gagtastic.

I just told my mom she needs to roast those sprouts! That boiled mess looks terrible. 

• Love 10

That while Nicole family is, well.....extremely chubby.    Ashley, you got your skin/fat removal surgery, but please stick to the diet. And overalls hubby is a real big man isn't he.   And damn it, go away Dr Pimple Popper.  

• Love 5
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Sorry, but that "meal" of very sad looking fish and dull, overcooked Army green Brussel Sprouts Ashley just served to herself and her son looked positively gagtastic.

I completely agree. During almost every episode I practically scream at these people to roast fresh veggies.  Roasted Brussels sprouts (and lots of other veggies) are delicious. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, MrsRopersCaftan said:

I have yet to see her eat with a fork made of actual metal. How can these people stand to eat with those nasty cheap plastic forks? The thought of using them day in and day out makes me shudder.

The tree-hugger in me dies every time I see single-use dishes and cutlery.  Seriously, it's cheaper to buy one set of dishes and one box of real cutlery - probably 30 bucks in total - and use them for decades, than it is to buy paper and plastic stuff every time.  Or do they really hate the idea of washing dishes that much?

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

The tree-hugger in me dies every time I see single-use dishes and cutlery.  Seriously, it's cheaper to buy one set of dishes and one box of real cutlery - probably 30 bucks in total - and use them for decades, than it is to buy paper and plastic stuff every time.  Or do they really hate the idea of washing dishes that much?

go to Dollar Tree. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, 3girlsforus said:

I completely agree. During almost every episode I practically scream at these people to roast fresh veggies.  Roasted Brussels sprouts (and lots of other veggies) are delicious. 

Honestly? If you cook a vegetable, I'm not eating it. I don't care if it's roasted, boiled, fried... it's gross and I won't eat them.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, honeywest said:

Is Charlie the Great Milenko, or is that also a Juggalo thing?

The Great Milenko is the fourth studio album by American hip hop group Insane Clown Posse, released on June 24, 1997, by Hollywood Records, in association with Psychopathic Records.

(-the all-knowing wikipedia)

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Ivylady said:

I just told my mom she needs to roast those sprouts! That boiled mess looks terrible. 

I love brussels sprouts (as in, I have actually sat in the middle of the night craving them) and I only ever eat them roasted, grilled or raw.  

At least, Ashley has tried.  If she gets out of her sad, sad state and accepts that her "diet food" can be also delicious, she can start learning to cook it better.  I wonder how much of it was due to her just not knowing how to cook it properly and how much from "I have to eat this and I don't care if it tastes good or not because I hate it but I have to"...

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

2 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Right?? What are they doing all day? google is your friend! find a few food/recipe blogs! Buzzfeed has a food newsletter for crying out loud! No wonder they hate healthy food! They don't even try to make it appetizing!

2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

They're so busy dealing with all the stress that they can't handle doing dishes. 

• Love 4