Type keyword(s) to search

Big Brother Fantasy Game

• Start Topic

I was gonna wait until after the ep tonight to do my picks but fuck it, I'm just gonna do it now. And I'm just gonna pick who I liked the most in the premiere even though I know for a fact all of them will do terribly in the game lol.

My team: Analyse, Kemi, Bella, Jessica 

DE pick: Tommy

• Love 3

I am more of a casual viewer but enjoyed last summer because of this forum. 

I am going to make my picks and I do expect to finish last 😜

Holly, Ovi, Cliff, Isabella

DE: Jack

(I just like Cliff (maybe because we’re the same age), Ovi and Isabella

• Love 1

Can I pick the squirrel? He's my favorite so far. 

I'm probably going to have to just close my eyes and point at the photo for my picks. No one is coming across as a huge comp beast to me, yet.

• Love 1

LOL, yeah, no, changing my mind. Here are my final choices:

Analyse, Nick, Sam, Bella

DE: Nicole

I had to switch to Nick after this premiere. And yeah, Kemi disappointed me so I'm hoping for the best with Bella. Almost switched out Sam with Tommy, and almost switched out Analyse with Christie. 

But nah, I'm going with Nick/Bella, who I absolutely love at this moment, and Analyse/Sam, who I think have potential to get far. 

Still not expecting to do well this season but I really have no idea on who will do well this season.

(edited)

Omigosh, I am soooo torn y'all! The struggle is real.  

Going with some random picks since I just can't seem to decide and someone else has drafted my exact 'picks of the litter', so if they do well or win I can feel slightly better about myself.  How's that for strategy?! 

Holly, Bella, Ovi, Nick  

DE: Kemi  Sam Kathryn Screw it, I totally dislike him... Jackson 

I will fail. Badly.  Let the 'hang my head in shame' begin! 

ETA: Unless there's a Booby Prize?? Say it is so!

Edited by LuvizBlind
Wishful thinking!
  • Love 1
(edited)

Yeah, I have no strong feelings towards this cast so my choices were mostly random. I just realized I  confused Jack and Jackson in my picks but what the hell, I'm gonna keep it the same. I knew choosing the "black guy" was going to be my downfall, because this is Big Brother, but I found him the cutest so I chose him Lol. Hopefully he makes it back in for the sake of my game because I'm selfish like that.

Edited by UniqBlue69
  • Love 1

I pulled a Krying Kryssie and read the rules on Page 1. There is no rule against choosing the Squirrel, but since he won't earn any points, I'll go with:

HG: Jack, Isabella, Nick and Analyse

DE: Jackson

I just don't have a feel for any of these HG except that Jackson is going to rub everyone the wrong way, as will Kemi, Ovi, Tommy and Nicole, but they won't need a double eviction to get rid of them. I like Ovi so far but think he is going to get obnoxious when he gets tired and after a long day, it's going to be annoying. The others will be annoying all the time and go up as "pawns."

• Love 2

My original picks:  Holly, Analyse, Jackson and…David.  (Yeah, despite the historically horrible results for heterosexual African-American men.  I thought he was a sleeper.)

Actual picks:  Holly the Somali-ay, Analyse This!, Isa/Bella (she's going to be too brave at the wrong point, I know…sigh) and, um, damn I don't want to go all-female but the only guy I can tolerate is Ovi and I don't see him enduring…so I guess I'll support at least part of Team "Family" and pick Christie.  (Hey, Gina Marie took 2nd place, maybe Staten Island has power…but then again, JoJo was gone Week 2…)

DE:  Tommy, possibly taking the bullet for Christie if their secret is out by then.

Last place, here I come!! :)

• Love 2

Hello everyone!

So, obviously picks are now closed. I will be posting the points system in a little while, as it's had to be updated to accommodate the twists this season. 

The first look of the Fantasy Draft will (hopefully) be posted later tonight, if not by tomorrow.

• Love 5

So, here is the points system that will be used this season:

Wins hoh: 10
Wins veto: 5
Wins a special competition/prize/power: 5
Survives banishment: 5
Selected for veto: 3
Wins buyback comp: 10
Survives eviction when nominated: 5
Safe from block after veto ceremony: 3
Saved by veto (when not the veto winner): 3

Wins BB unanimously: 30
Wins BB: 20
Runner-up: 10
America's Fave HG winner: 10
Makes jury: 5
Correctly guess DE boot: 10

Nominated: -5
Banished: -3
Evicted: -3
Quits: -10
Have not: -1
Receives punishment: -3

I bolded the two new additions to the system that may or may not be a one time use. Since we don't know what other upcoming twists there will be, the points system may be added to. Hopefully not, because that makes my job a bit harder! 

I should have the first set of points tallied for tomorrow. 

• Love 5
(edited)

I don't want to give Lady Calypso more "work" than she wishes, but if you want to do geographic "teams" again, I've put some thought into it, and come up with…this:

Team Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Tommy (Staten Island)

Christie ("Staten Island") 

She lives across the river in Keyport, New Jersey these days, but she apparently still has connections in The City, even if she's not dating Tommy's "family" any more.

Kemi (Brooklyn)

Nicole (Bohemia NY)

If, like me, you know a bit about "Long Island" but have never heard of Bohemia, it's apparently south of Ronkonkoma but north of Sayville.  No word on whether there's "a little silhouetto of a man" outside City Hall.

Team "Taylor Swift"

Taylor was born and raised in eastern Pennsylvania, summered in New Jersey, and then showed enough promise in her music career that her dad switched offices (he was a stockbroker at Merrill Lynch) and moved the family to Nashville when she was 14.  A bit contrived, but hey…you try linking New Jersey and Tennessee, okay?

Nick (Sewell NJ)

Sewell is an unincorporated community in Gloucester County.  So the "Washington Township" Nick referred to in his intro segment is the southern NJ one.

Sam (Mountain Top PA)

Ovi (Knoxville TN)

Jackson ("Tennessee")

Jackson actually lives in LA these days, but he's trading on the "Tennessee" image, both within the house in general, and for his University of Tennessee connection to Ovi, specifically.

Team South

David (Atlanta)

Jack (Tampa)

Kathryn (Dallas)

Cliff (Galveston TX)

Team "West" and West Coast

Jessica (Oak Park IL [Chicago suburbs])

I know it's about 125 years since Chicago was considered "West", but still…

Holly (Wyoming, now Los Angeles)

Isabella (Los Angeles)

Analyse This!  (Simi Valley CA [Ventura County, adjacent to Los Angeles])

And that's that.  Hope this helps.

Edited by Halting Hex

Ok, so apologies for this taking longer than I said. 

So, down below are the current points for the two night premiere. These are the total number of points for each houseguest:

258549965_BBCaptureHG.JPG.94ceaf9f8fbb5c468962edf98ccc3e08.JPG

And here are the total points for each team:

Capture.thumb.JPG.f598816809baa27313f3d75ad9283357.JPG

I believe this should all be correct, but if anyone notices any mistakes, let me know. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Tied for fourth, whoo!  (Better take a picture; it won't last…)

ETA:  While we wait for the new episode, some esoterica.

How often were the HGs selected?

Holly:  15 selections

Nick:  12

Bella: 10

Christie: 9

Jack: 8

Tommy: 7

Kathryn: 6

Analyse/Ovi:  5 apiece

Jackson: 4

David/Jessica/Nicole:  2 apiece

Cliff/Kemi:  1 each

Nobody had the Stench of Swaggy and was completely passed over.  (Or should being unpicked be referred to as "Everybody Hates Chris"?)

Who were the choices for Double Eviction?

Jackson:  6 picks (NONE before the premiere aired, I noticed)

Tommy: 5

Jack: 4

Sam: 3

Christie: 2

Kemi/Nicole/Ovi: 1 each

How did individual posters' selections conform to the norm?  In other words, how many others picked your picks, too?

(I cut -4 off of every total on the "you can't vote for yourself" theory.  The highest possible total is 42 [Holly 15, Nick 12, Bella 10, Christie 9=46, -4 for not counting yourself].)

CrazyDog: 39

LuvizBlind: 38

leocadia: 36

Halting Hex, katifantastico, NotChristine: 35 each  (so much for my "contrarian" self-image…)

Nashville, vb68: 34 each

IndyMischa, mertensia: 33 each

Matteo: 32

Christina, Katesus7: 31 each

Skyfall: 28

Stats Queen: 27

Lady Calypso, The Companion, UniqBlue69: 26 each

hjmugilecuty, Machiabelly: 25 each

(Remember that Machiabelly pretty much crushed this game last season.  The fact that almost none of us share his/her opinions seems dangerous, again…)

xKHANx: 24

Dance4Life: 23

peachmangosteen: 18

Eighteen?  You're a rebel, peach…you're bad to the bone 🙂

And now, some "team sports"!

The Popular Kids (among us, anyhow)—Holly, Nick, Bella, Christie:  10 pts, currently

(Not only did all 23 posters select at least one of this quartet, but all but four of us took at least two of them.)

The Outcasts—Cliff, Kemi, David, Jessica, Nicole:  3 pts

Yes, they have an extra player, since I couldn't break the three-way tie.  And they'll need all the help they can get, right?

It's also interesting that none of the top four picks for Double Eviction are on either list.  I suppose that makes sense, since if they were really popular player picks they wouldn't be DE choices, but the ones we think are disposable we don't see as DE targets, either.  

And thus:

Team DEstiny—Jackson, Tommy, Jack, Sam:  5 pts thus far

Which leaves…

The Irrelevant?  Kathryn, Analyse and Ovi:  0 pts to date (appropriately enough)

And here are the "geographic teams" I mentioned upthread^:

Team Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk (Nicole, Kemi, Tommy, Christie):  12 pts

Team "Taylor Swift" (Nick, Sam, Ovi, Jackson): 5 pts

Team South (David, Jack, Kathryn, Cliff): -1 pt

Team West of the Loop (Jessica, Holly, Bella, Analyse): 2 pts

Lastly, since I hadn't intended to take an all-female team (peachmangosteen is the only other poster to choose a single-gender squad), but I did, I have to wonder whether I chose the right four.  So I'll track my "shadow cabinet", ie the women I passed over.

Hex's Shadows (Jessica, Kathryn, Kemi, Nicole): 4 pts

So, thus far, I'm ahead of myself, at least.  Of course, this is the only time I had the chance to pick the HoH after she'd already won the position, so…

Thanks for your patience.

Edited by Halting Hex
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 6/30/2019 at 12:17 PM, Halting Hex said:

Nobody had the Stench of Swaggy and was completely passed over.  (Or should being unpicked be referred to as "Everybody Hates Chris"?)

🤣🤣🤣 Instant classic, HH.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Esoterica update: 

Popular Kids (Holly, Nick, Bella, Christie):  10 pts (±0)

You Can't Sit with Us! (Cliff, Kemi, David, Jessica, Nicole): -2 pts (Cliff nominated, -5)

Team DEstiny (Jackson, Tommy, Jack, Sam): 5 pts (±0)

Irrelevant? (Kathryn, Analyse, Ovi): 0 pts (Kathryn nominated, -5; Ovi wins power +5)

Geography:

Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk (Nicole, Kemi, Tommy, Christie): 12 pts (±0)

"Taylor Swift" (Nick, Sam, Ovi, Jackson): 10 pts (Ovi +5)

South (David, Jack, Kathryn, Cliff): -11 pts (Kathryn, Cliff -5 each)

West…ish (Jessica, Holly, Bella, Anaylse):  2 pts (±0)

and last…and probably least…

Hex's Shadows (Jessica, Kathryn, Kemi, Nicole): -1 pt (Kathryn -5)

Lady Calypso, will Christie earn +3 tonight for being safe after the Veto meeting…or were those already counted as part of her +10 for winning HoH?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Halting Hex said:

Lady Calypso, will Christie earn +3 tonight for being safe after the Veto meeting…or were those already counted as part of her +10 for winning HoH?

I'm not going to count +3 for her being safe after the veto meeting because she's HOH and, thus, has been safe this entire first week.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm not going to count +3 for her being safe after the veto meeting because she's HOH and, thus, has been safe this entire first week.

Give Christie +3 for surviving, and -3 for her water damage contribution to the House’s overall decline - this rickety old pile of splinters can’t take much more.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

Esoterica update (no spoilers for Wednesday's ep; veto episode only):

Popular Kids (Holly, Nick, Bella, Christie):  19 pts (+9; Holly/Nick/Bella safe, 3x3 pts)

You Can't Sit with Us!  (Cliff, Kemi, David, Jessica, Nicole): 16 pts (+18; Nicole picked for Veto, +3; Cliff rescued, +3; 4 non-David HGs all safe=4x3 pts)

Team DEstiny ("Michie", Tommy, Jack, Sam): 28 pts!  (+23; Jack, Sam picked for Veto, 2x3; Sam wins Veto, +5; all safe=4x3)

The Irrelevant? (Kathryn, "Sis" Analyse, Ovi): -2 pts (-2; Ovi nominated, -5; Analyse safe, +3)

Geography:

Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk! (Nicole, Kemi, Tommy, Christie):  24 pts (+12; Nicole picked for Veto, +3; non-HoH players all safe, 3x3)

"Taylor Swift" (Nick, Sam, Ovi, Jackson):  22 pts (+12;  Sam picked for/wins Veto, +8; Ovi nommed, -5; other 3 safe, 3x3)

South (David, Jack, Kathryn, Cliff):  1 pt (+12;  Jack picked for Veto, +3; Cliff rescued, +3; Jack and Cliff safe, 2x3)

West…ish (Jessica, Holly, Bella, Sis Analyse):  14 pts (+12; all safe=4x3)

Just for ME!

Hex's Shadows (Jessica, Kathryn, Kemi, Nicole):  11 pts (+12; Nicole picked for Veto, +3; three non-Kat shadows safe=3x3)

So, with 19 points for my actual team (Holly, Analyse, Bella, Christie), I'm still outpacing my shadow, 19-11.

(I'll have a bit of After Dark catching up to do, so I'm not sure I'll get to tonight's episode even tomorrow.  But before Sunday, for sure.)

Edited by Halting Hex
  • Love 2

I’ve decided to go the other way. I am now rooting for my team to finish dead last. I hate them all so much, I want to have negative points by season end. Except Tommy, who I kind of still like, so I want him to avoid the DE.

How the hell could I have picked these people??

• Love 2
23 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

I’ve decided to go the other way. I am now rooting for my team to finish dead last. I hate them all so much, I want to have negative points by season end. Except Tommy, who I kind of still like, so I want him to avoid the DE.

How the hell could I have picked these people??

My picks didn’t have anything to do with who I did or didn’t personally like, or feel any personal affinity for, etc. - ANYTHING else, really, other than who I thought would go furthest in this season.  So I don’t feel personally indicted by my picks - and neither should you. 🙂

• Love 1

I've been playing Fantasy Football for years, and the absolute BEST season I've ever had was the year I drafted a recent college graduate that no one thought would get to play because everyone thought he was never going to be able to stay out of trouble or pass a drug test. I needed a tight end, didn't care that Tim Tebow was forced to babysit him because I thought if they were trying to keep him in line in college instead of just tossing him, he must have skill. Serial Killer Aaron Hernandez single-handedly scored more points in a game than several of my other players combined and carried me to the Championship.

So, last year I thought, "Who will be my serial killer?" and thought SkeevyChris was too obvious and would be out soon, but thought he would go on the double, but no one could stand him that long. I then thought Tyler, who didn't turn out to be serial killer like but still went through to the end. This year I though Jack, and I'm pretty sure I'm right on that. I also thought Nick might be a little too smooth and will rub everyone the wrong way and thought Bella would live up to her self-implied reputation of "cutting a bitch." 

So, I still want my pick of Jackson to go out on the double but really want Jack to leave today. I wouldn't have any problem with either one of them being kicked off the show for their actions. 

Wow.  Barely under the wire for posting on last Wednesday's episode, which I only just saw.  (I haven't even looked at tonight's.)  So much for my "catch up over the long weekend" plan;  I even had to leave two episodes of After Dark unwatched just to be this "quick". 

I feel as though I've just escaped from Love Island.  Were all you beaches conspiring against me?

(*ducks rocks*  Hey, it's new to me, okay?)

Anyhow…

Esoterica

Popular Kids (Holly, Nick, Bella, Christie):  19 pts (±0)

You Can't Sit With Us! (Cliff, Kemi, David, Jessica, Nicole):  16 pts (±0)

Team DEstiny ("Michie", Tommy, Jack, Sam):  38 pts (+10;  Jack wins HoH)

The Irrelevant? (Kathryn, "Sis" Analyse, Ovi): 0 pts (+2;  Kathryn survives eviction, +5; Ovi sent to Camp Battleback Comeback, -3)

(Amusing how that last group landed on that oh-so-appropriate number, again.)

Geography

Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk!  (Nicole, Kemi, Tommy, Christie):  24 pts (±0)

"Taylor Swift" (Nick, Sam, Ovi, Michie): 19 pts (-3; Ovi evicted-but-upstairs)

South (David, Jack, Kathryn, Cliff):  16 pts (+15; Kathryn survives eviction, +5; Jack wins HoH, +10)

West…ish (Jessica, Holly, Bella, Sis Analyse):  14 pts (±0)

(The South has risen again!  To, um, third place, but still.  I mean, given that 3/4 of my team is on the last-place Western Bystanders squad, I can't exactly throw stones.)

And, because I don't have enough busy-work, I present…

Credit Where Credits Due  (HG's arranged by position in opening credit sequence)

First Quartet  (Analyse/Ovi and Nicole/Jack):  22 pts  (Analyse 3, Ovi -3, Nicole 6, Jack 16)

Second Quartet (Cliff/Kathryn and Nick/Kemi): 11 pts  (Cliff 3, Kathryn 0, Nick 3, Kemi 5)

Third Quartet (Christie/Sam and Jessica/David): 23 pts  (Christie 10, Sam 11, Jessica 5, David -3)

4th and Long (Jackson/Isabella and Tommy/Holly): 17 pts  (Jackson 8, Isabella 3, Tommy 3, Holly 3)

And finally, the eternal battle:

Hex vs. Hexself

My "Shadows" (Jessica, Kathryn, Kemi, Nicole): 16 pts (+5; Kathryn survives eviction)

So now I'm only 3 pts (19 vs. 16) ahead of what I would have had by going randomly in the exact opposite direction.   Yeesh.

And now I get to see an episode with Jack in power.  You know, Love Island is actually starting to look relatively tolerable, all of a sudden…

• Love 1
(edited)

Well, I'm hanging out in the bottom of the pack just like last year, nice and cozy.  With Holly, Bella, Nick, and Ovi in Camp POC, it isn't looking great for me to rise up too much either.  Bella and Nick are being eyeballed by 6 of the Hateful 8.  Holly will likely get swept out at some point, I think, as part of a 'duo'.  Jackson going on DE still has some small hope, but the forecast is grim.  Ovi? Are you gonna get back in?  Perhaps, but I'm hoping it'll be David.  And even if he makes it back in he'll likely go right back out.  So I'm guessing I should just get comfortable down there! 

ETA: Dang, I confused Nick with Sam in my thoughts; but I don't think it'll matter much since he and Bella are banging. 

Edited by LuvizBlind
(edited)

Esoterica

Popular Kids (Holly, Nick, Bella, Christie):  19 pts (±0)

You Can't Sit With Us! (Cliff, Kemi, David, Jessica, Nicole):  6 pts (-10;  Kemi and Jessica both nominated.  Because…Reasons)

Team DEstiny ("Michie", Tommy, Jack, Sam):  43 pts (+5;  Jack wins WhOmp Power.  Because of course he does…)

The Irrelevant? (Kathryn, "Sis" Analyse, Ovi): 0 pts (but +∞ to Kathryn for getting free from Jackson, so…)

Geography

Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk!  (Nicole, Kemi, Tommy, Christie):  19 pts (-5; Kemi nommed)

"Taylor Swift" (Nick, Sam, Ovi, Michie): 19 pts (±0)

South (David, Jack, Kathryn, Cliff):  21 pts (+5; Jack wins "Power")

West…ish (Jessica, Holly, Bella, Sis Analyse):  9 pts (-5; she's now Jessie-on-the-Block!)

Credit Where Credits Due  

First Quartet  (Analyse/Ovi and Nicole/Jack):  27 pts  (+5; Jack is Whack!)

Second Quartet (Cliff/Kathryn and Nick/Kemi): 6 pts  (-5; Kemi nommed)

Third Quartet (Christie/Sam and Jessica/David): 18 pts  (-5; Jessica nommed)

4th and Long (Jackson/Isabella and Tommy/Holly): 17 pts (±0)

Hex v. Hexself

My "Shadows" (Jessica, Kathryn, Kemi, Nicole):  6 pts (-10, both nominees here)

Rough episode for this group:  two nominated, one dumped, and Nicole had her new alliance sold out behind her back.  Ugh.

It should be noted that Jack's current total of 21 pts (+3 for being picked for Veto, +3 for being safe from the block last week, +10 for winning HoH, +5 for winning the WhOmp) is now greater than almost any other team.  (The rest of "Team DEstiny" [Michie/Tommy/Sam] barely edges him, 22-21.)

[Christie voice]:  This isn't The Jack Show! [/Christie]  Ohh…yeah??

Hey, universe, are you listening? Universe?  U-hoo…

ETA:  Current "Perfect" Team:  Jack (21), Sam (11), Christie (10), Jackson (8)= 50 pts

Current Perfectly Imperfect Team:  David (-3), Ovi (-3) and 2/3 of Kathryn/Kemi/Jessica (all 0)= -6 pts

ETAA:  And I've just seen an After Dark where Kathryn, Tommy, Christie and Nick (especially Nick) were fanboying|fangirling over "Baddest Bitch Ever" My Girl Jessica Graf <-----, which means that I now also need to track the success of…

Team Good Taste (Nick, Kat, Tommy, Christie):  16 pts (but more to come! Go Team! Yay!)

Edited by Halting Hex
  • LOL 2
(edited)

"What could be better than a 4th of July doubleheader in Kansas City?  Anything up to and including a kick in the ass."  —Jim Bouton, Ball Four

Substitute "slogging through two whole episodes of After Dark before you finish the Veto episode even though you know the chance of Sam using the Veto was significantly less than that of Pop rising from the grave and joining the game" for the "doubleheader", and you get an idea of how much "fun" I had today.  Oy.

But I'm done with the Veto ep and able to update.  Yay?

Esoterica

Popular Kids (Holly, Nick, Bella, Christie):  34 pts (+15; Bella picked for Veto, +3; all safe, 4x3)

You Can't Sit with Us!  (Cliff, Kemi, David, Jessica, Nicole):  12 pts (+6; Cliff, Nicole safe, 2x3)

Team DEstiny ("Michie", Tommy, Jack, Sam)68 frickin' pts! (+25; Jackson/Sam picked for Veto, 2x3; Sam wins Veto, +5; Sam wins prize +5; non-HoH members safe, 3x3)

The Irrelevant?  (Kathryn, "Sis" Analyse, Ovi):  6 pts (+6;  Kat, Sis both safe, 2x3)

Geography

Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk!  (Nicole, Kemi, Tommy, Christie):  28 pts (+9; all except Kemi safe)

"Taylor Swift" (Nick, Sam, Ovi, Jackson):  44 pts (+25; Sam/Michie picked for Veto, 2x3; Sam wins shit, 2x5; all non-Camp Brownback members safe, 3x3)

South (David, Jack, Kathryn, Cliff):  27 pts (+6; Texans safe, 2x3)

West…ish (Jessica, Holly, Bella, Analyse):  21 pts (+12; Bella picked for Veto, +3; Californians safe, 3x3)

Credit Where Credits Due

First Quartet (Analyse/Ovi and Nicole/Jack):  33 pts (+6; AnalySis and Nicole safe, 2x3)

Second Quartet (Cliff/Kathryn and Nick/Kemi): 15 pts (+9; non-noms safe, 3x3)

Third Quartet (Christie/Sam and Jessica/David): 37 pts (+19;  Christie safe, +3; Sam pretty much everything, +16)

Fourth Quartet (Jackson/Isabella and Tommy/Holly):  35 pts (+18; Jacksabella picked for Veto, 2x3; all safe, 4x3)

Hmm, suddenly much more competitive there.

Hex v.  Hexself

My "Shadows" (Jessica, Kathryn, Kemi, Nicole):  12 pts (+6;  pale people safe, 2x3)

High and Low

Current "Perfect" Team:  Sam (27), Jack (21), Jackson (14), Christie (13)=75 pts

Current Perfectly Imperfect Team:  David (-3), Ovi (-3), Jessica (0), Kemi (0)= -6 pts

And, never forget…

Team Good Taste (Nick, Kat, Tommy, Christie):  28 pts (+12; all safe, 4x3)

And now, three After Darks before I get to watch Kemi (I presume) getting sent to Camp Internment.  Oh, joy

Edited by Halting Hex
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

@Lady Calypso - reckon maybe this’un could be sorted by total score?

I could probably do that. I was planning on just doing that at the end of every week, to show who has the highest score after every eviction, but if you guys would like, I could do it after every episode. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I could probably do that. I was planning on just doing that at the end of every week, to show who has the highest score after every eviction, but if you guys would like, I could do it after every episode. 

Whatever’s easiest for you.

On 7/11/2019 at 5:17 PM, Lady Calypso said:

And here are the total points for the teams:

Capture.thumb.JPG.87a8bcfddc6ec160c0fa3d79712eea30.JPG

Whaaaat!!!!  🙌🏻

Ok, this might be my only week on top.  I can see my Fantasy Team crumbling.  I do not foresee Tommy as the DE target. 

Here is my Fave player! (It is slim pickings) 🤣

D0880395-6D00-4EF3-972B-2247A0C067F9.jpeg

• LOL 1

Well, I’m not a regular watcher and picked my team based on who I’d want to win (well, I watched enough to know better).

I am disappointed that I am only 3rd from the bottom - my new goal is to be last 🙀

• Love 1