Type keyword(s) to search

Big Brother Fantasy Game

• Start Topic

You think your team is bad?

I have Analyse and Nick on mine, and they're my last two standing...both of whom I want out next, anyway!

I should have gone with my gut with picking Nicole (I thought she'd surprise me but was too afraid of a Rockstar situation) and basically anyone else not named Nick. 

• LOL 1
On 8/19/2019 at 8:11 AM, peachmangosteen said:

I think next season I'll pick the people I hate the most pre-show lol.

You are doing Great!  You might win!

You know Sis or Tommy will make it to the top!  🤣

I don’t want anyone on my Team to win!

I pick Jessica! 💃

So, here are the results from the Double Eviction.

*Note that TWO people correctly guessed the DE boot, so they have received ten extra points. 

Also, I made a simple math error last time so I have corrected @vb68's score. 

2105938071_BBCaptureHG.thumb.JPG.f8292552713dbdc204dca3cf3e40f7da.JPG

And total team points:

Capture.thumb.JPG.57ab7d5bba410cacc456d7c849452d14.JPG

With total weekly standings:

1510199461_WeeklyTotal.JPG.71033c1aef6a348f0352daeab7623729.JPG

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Well I did guess right on Christie going in the DE but I thought it would be because she was a universally adored comp beast and this was their first opportunity to do so. When you're wrong, boy are you wrong.

Edited by mertensia
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, mertensia said:

Well I did guess right on Christie going in the DE but I thought it would be because she was a universally adored comp beast and this was their first opportunity to do so. When you're wrong, boy are you wrong.

You think you’re wrong?  I thought the exact same thing about JACK.  🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 4
3 hours ago, UniqBlue69 said:

I confused Jack and Jackson. I'm 4th place by accident lol.

I’m the only one who picked Cliff as one of my top 4 (yes, I’m new to this in case you’re asking) and I’m 5th from the bottom - 🤷‍♂️😜

My first time playing the BB fantasy game. I am so disappointed in Cliff at the end, for many reasons, However, I’m the only one who picked him for the final four and because I did that I ended up close to the bottom of the fantasy game. If only he had won big brother I may have achieved my goal of having the lowest score in BB fantasy 2019. 🤣🤣🤣🤬 Cliff 🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

So....a bit late on this (I did end up forgetting to get this done this weekend) but....also, since it's now been a week since the finale, I guess it's the best time to post the total results!

Note that anyone that had Jackson and/or Holly on their team had five points deducted because I had added five points weeks ago to whoever had made jury (after Sam's eviction). So, that's why the totals are the way that they are.

So, without further ado....Here are the results from the final week:

1461003365_BBCaptureHG1.2.thumb.JPG.5765802f3c3787645697481a6b762d32.JPG

And total team points:

1943738605_Capture1.2.thumb.JPG.810a653fcbb3c2b79f602cd3881b5c7f.JPG

With final team rankings:

1443812299_WeeklyTotal.JPG.4ce042e522f7d6e7995c6f026f14a9d8.JPG

And, with that, Big Brother 21 Fantasy Game is over! And the Fantasy Game is officially closed for the season! Thanks to everyone who participated! Let's do it again next year, yeah?

• Love 6