Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, missyb said:

Kaycee and Rachel were close to her during the time she was a robot. KayCee was her cheerleader when she was robot sam feeling blue. This was way back at the beginning.

I remember Rachel being close to Sam when Sam was a bot. I remember KC sometimes. Don't remember Angela at all and her interactions with Sam. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

hel? Sam doesn't make any sense to me most of the time lol.

Maybe she got them mixed up ?? Maybe KC is closer to Angela?? Who knows!

• Love 2

Kaitlyn is talking about "soul contacts" and how a client of hers lost a toddler and was shaken over this belief of a "soul contact." Kait justified it by saying that the client wanted unconditional love and if the toddler lived a day more she would have lost the toddler's unconditional love? I wish I were making this up.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

They just realized that the nominations screen is up.  Now Scottie is starting one-on-ones in the HV room because his HOH room is still closed. He's starting with JC.

Is it just me, or have the completely quit with the "Who wants to see my HOH room!" shenanigans?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, GalvDuck said:

Is it just me, or have the completely quit with the "Who wants to see my HOH room!" shenanigans?

Yes, they have. I mean I think they may still do it on the feeds, but it's not on the show anymore at all.

Faysal thinking JC is so close to him always cracks me up. Oh Faysal!

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Well, at least we know who would actually turn to Kaitlyn for help, someone so fucked up over the loss of their young child that they didn't realize who they were turning to for help. 

It also kind of shows what a sham Kaitlyn is. Any real "life coach" would say in a loss that tragic that it's beyond her ability to comprehend, not that the child died because when the child grew up he/she wouldn't give the mother "unconditional love."

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Kaitlyn is talking about "soul contacts" and how a client of hers lost a toddler and was shaken over this belief of a "soul contact." Kait justified it by saying that the client wanted unconditional love and if the toddler lived a day more she would have lost the toddler's unconditional love? I wish I were making this up.

I guess she forgot the part where she’d just said they come from a place that knows only love, what, 30 seconds prior?

So, in Chakra Con’s explanation, a being leaves a place of all love to go experience unconditional love as a newborn? That makes zero sense. None. Nada. 

At this point, I’m pretty much convinced her role model is Allison Dubois. It’s just a matter of time til she angry drinks and goes off. 

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, cork dork said:

I guess she forgot the part where she’d just said they come from a place that knows only love, what, 30 seconds prior?

So, in Chakra Con’s explanation, a being leaves a place of all love to go experience unconditional love as a newborn? That makes zero sense. None. Nada. 

At this point, I’m pretty much convinced her role model is Allison Dubois. It’s just a matter of time til she angry drinks and goes off. 

LOL! @ "Chakra Con."  (Sorry if I missed a previous mention.  Sometimes I get behind and just catch up on recent posts.)

Loved Medium, even though I don't believe in them.  It was a unique twist on a crime drama.  

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, GalvDuck said:

It happens on the feeds. Last night, Scottie came out of the DR using a voice I’d not heard from him before; if it’s possible for a guy to almost screech, he figured it out because nails on a chalkboard. Twas so awful, my cats ran upstairs and didn’t come back down until I shut off the feeds. 

As for the reveal, Scottie counted off each person at the top of the stairs, then they made a line leading to the door and made a metric shit-ton of noise before/after saluting as he walked by. He made a show of unlocking the door and then they all finally went in. 

It was notable only because it was so freaking weird. 

• Love 5
(edited)

JC needs to let the Rockstar nom thing go. He's pushing so hard, Scottie has to realize it's suspect. Also though, I'm scared Scottie is gonna let this get to him so they need to do noms now before he changes his mind.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3

Leave it to JC to be talking real talk with Scottie re: putting up the bros. He’s making it crystal clear it’s risky (and stoopid) to be planning to get out people beyond his HOH because things turn on a dime. 

Hes telling him the bros aren’t after him and he should use their votes to get out a threat rather than make trouble where there isn’t any. 

3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

JC needs to let the Rockstar nom thing go. He's pushing so hard, Scottie has to realize it's suspect. Also though, I'm scared Scottie is gonna let this get to him so they need to do noms now before he changes his mind.

It's really suspect because the normally affable Tyler was pushing it very hard with Scottie too. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh, do we know what exactly the remaining ones are? Like how do you know Redraw is stupider than the other one?

Same. Sam just says stuff that makes no sense sometimes lol.

I love Scottie for nomming the Bros and having Brett as his target. Brett is probably the second biggest threat after Tyler. Unfortunately for Scottie, Brett won't go, but getting rid of Brett's shield/most loyal puppet is good, too.

Exactly, so why would she save Angela, but not Rachel? Sam doesn't make any sense to me most of the time lol.

True. As soon as I sent that previous post about the Redraw, I realized that it may not even be stupid but I was operating on assumptions. But then I had to commute back home, so no time to edit my post. 

Scottie's smart for targeting the Bros, to an extent. Nominating anyone else isn't beneficial for him. And even targeting Brett, as much as it pains me since he's one of my favourites, is smart too. He's thinking ahead and Brett IS the bigger threat. 

Sam saving Angela also doesn't make sense. Rachel's the one who's been the nicest woman to her in the house. I haven't seen Sam interact a whole lot with Kaycee, but at least I can see why. With Angela, I just don't. 

• Love 1

I don’t get Sam saving Angela either, but who knows what went on before the feeds and what happened when they weren’t on the feeds. 

Has Tyler talked to Scottie today? Does he know the plan about the Bros?

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I haven't seen Sam interact a whole lot with Kaycee, but at least I can see why. With Angela, I just don't. 

Why wouldn't Sam be interacting with Kaycee? 

3 minutes ago, Wings said:

Why wouldn't Sam be interacting with Kaycee? 

I know she's had some game talk with her, which is why I can see why Sam would save her. I guess I haven't seen much of Sam interacting with a lot of people, in general. Most of the time I turn on the feeds, she's either off camera or she's cleaning. I wasn't sure how close Sam and Kaycee were. 

• Love 2

I definitely remember Angela (and either Rachel or KC) reassuring Sam and telling her that they were working to get the votes to save her.  I can see why Sam would feel more loyalty to someone that she thought was actively working to help her over someone like Winston who was convinced to save her for a numbers advantage over the other side.

• Love 1

I just really want this nomination ceremony to happen soon.  I want to see the fallout, especially if Scottie does put up the bros.  Kaycee and I think Rachel were talking earlier about how Winston will lose his mind if he goes on the block again this week.  

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I know she's had some game talk with her, which is why I can see why Sam would save her. I guess I haven't seen much of Sam interacting with a lot of people, in general. Most of the time I turn on the feeds, she's either off camera or she's cleaning. I wasn't sure how close Sam and Kaycee were. 

Who is this Kaycee you speak of?

• Love 4
Just now, PoshSprinkles said:

I can’t wait for this to backfire gloriously. He’s making enemies when he doesn’t need to. He’s going to regret winning this HOH. 

The thing is is that he was already a target for L6, so it doesn't really matter. This just gives them the excuse to actually go after him now.

Part of me would like Sam to use the power if Brett is evicted. I don't really care if Winston goes, though he provides drama, but I don't think I'd be happy with Brett being evicted pre-jury. Plus, he is nice to Sam and I haven't seen him use her for just a number. He's the only one, that I'm aware of, that got Sam to stay up past her bedtime that one night, since she typically goes to bed earlier. 

Plus, I worry Rockstar will now be the next evicted and her coming right back in the house due to Sam's power is no bueno for me.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Cherry Cola said:

Whoever was laughing and the look on Brett's face cracks me up. 

Actually, correction since I rewatched the Brett breaking the glass video. It's not JC but Winston, I think. I recognize his dorky, wheezing laugh. Winston has a very odd and distinctive laugh. If not Winston, then Tyler.

I am just so pumped that Scottie is actually putting the bros up. It's utterly perfect. I'm astonished he didn't play it safe and that he didn't listen to Tyler.

I hope I'm not speaking to soon and he just ends up nomming Rockstar lol.

• Love 8

I don’t care if it backfires on Scottie or not, I’m loving this! I want the bros on the block, especially after veto. I want the bros turning on each other in their campaigning. This is like a BB Unicorn, y’all, it so very rarely happens that bros have to fight to be the bro not being booted. I will love every second of it!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I am just so pumped that Scottie is actually putting the bros up. It's utterly perfect. I'm astonished he didn't play it safe and that he didn't listen to Tyler.

I hope I'm not speaking to soon and he just ends up nomming Rockstar lol.

See! You're getting what you want! And Twitter is probably thrilled. I'll have to see if anyone listens to Scottie and evicts Brett if he's still next to Winston.

• Love 1
Just now, Katesus7 said:

I don’t care if it backfires on Scottie or not, I’m loving this! I want the bros on the block, especially after veto. I want the bros turning on each other in their campaigning. This is like a BB Unicorn, y’all, it so very rarely happens that bros have to fight to be the bro not being booted. I will love every second of it!

I don't think Winston's going to be campaigning against his boyfriend. But I totally see Brett distancing himself a bit and upping his flirt game. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I actually don't think he planned on voting to evict Swaggy but he got salty about Swaggy's speech and did it in the moment. That's really the only thing that makes some sense to me.

Brett must suspect he's getting bummed because he seems bummed. Suck it, bro!

Bay is telling Faysal her power. It sounds insane!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I actually don't think he planned on voting to evict Swaggy but he got salty about Seaggy's speech and did it in the moment. That's really the only thing that makes some sense to me.

Brett must suspect he's getting bummed because he seems bummed. Suck it, bro!

I actually think he panicked and thought Level 6 would win HoH and thus the hinky vote. He might also have thought that this group might do the "vote with the house" stuff. Either way it doesn't seem to have affected his game. 

• Love 2

Bayleigh to Faysal on why nobody would even think she might have a chance at the power:  "Nobody really knew that me and Swaggy had a thing."  Oh Bayleigh, you weren't fooling anybody!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh to Faysal on why nobody would even think she might have a chance at the power:  "Nobody really knew that me and Swaggy had a thing."  Oh Bayleigh, you weren't fooling anybody!

Also people figured out she probably has the power this week so....

• Love 2
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Bay can name noms but it will look like the HOH did it and the HOH can't tell anyone they didn't do it. Thats what I think she said basically, but she was whispering and I started listening late so I'm not entirely sure.

That's pretty OP. However, it can also backfire because that's three guaranteed people playing in veto for it to be used, and then I'd imagine, when Fessy blabs to the wrong person, they'll all know it's Bayleigh and she gets put up. 

So, benefits and downsides, for sure, and it depends when she uses it. Plus, if she uses it next week to get out L6, Sam's power kicks in and then Bayleigh's power is essentially useless. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

We need more specifics on the power. If it can only be done with initial nominees, then there’s a limiting factor. If Scottie were smart, he would make Bayleigh the replacement nominee if someone comes off so her power doesn’t get to be used. This of course hinges on Fessy telling Kaitlyn about the power and her telling Tyler who will tell Scottie. 

Bayleigh said it's only for the initial noms. She also said that the HOH can't reveal that it's not their noms, but that means they gotta be told in advance not to spill....but it also doesn't account for the dynamics Bayleigh isn't aware of (JC with Level 6, for instance) as well as the HOH's poker face. L6 will figure out pretty quickly that a power was used, I think. At the very least, they'll suspect it, and since they've already theorized that Bayleigh has the power, it won't take much for them to put two and two together, and have all three of their alliance members fight for veto to put Bayleigh up.

I think the power is good, but like Tyler's, it can backfire easily since there's always a backdoor option for the person using the power.

• Love 2

CAm 1/2 4:51pm July 13th ( today), Bay explains her power to Fessy. She has to make her remons before the HOH even reveals his noms. In other words, if she gets wind of an unfavorable nomination, she can invoke her power ( in the DR) and have the noms changed and locked into the HOH nom box, without the HOH knowing. 

It is actually a good power to get rid of someone on your own side who is a threat to win the game without getting any blood on your hands.

• Love 1
Just now, missyb said:

CAm 1/2 4:51pm July 13th ( today), Bay explains her power to Fessy. She has to make her remons before the HOH even reveals his noms. In other words, if she gets wind of an unfavorable nomination, she can invoke her power ( in the DR) and have the noms changed and locked into the HOH nom box, without the HOH knowing. 

It is actually a good power to get rid of someone on your own side who is a threat to win the game without getting any blood on your hands.

Ok, so that means that the HOH can just look shocked during the nomination ceremony, giving away the power. I know it's mostly to invoke paranoia, but I'd laugh if Brett actually stuck around this week, won HOH, and his noms were switched to Rachel/Winston (if he sticks around this week). I'm pretty sure Level 6 will figure out that it wasn't his noms...though the Winston paranoia would be feeds gold. 

Ok, can Brinston stay another week for this scenario to happen? Pretty please?

• Love 3

Are the feeds down now for nominations? I can never remember the timeframe. It’s noms right? Because veto is tomorrow so they have to do nominations tonight... 

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, so that means that the HOH can just look shocked during the nomination ceremony, giving away the power. I know it's mostly to invoke paranoia, but I'd laugh if Brett actually stuck around this week, won HOH, and his noms were switched to Rachel/Winston (if he sticks around this week). I'm pretty sure Level 6 will figure out that it wasn't his noms...though the Winston paranoia would be feeds gold. 

Ok, can Brinston stay another week for this scenario to happen? Pretty please?

Apparently, as HOH is doing their nomination contemplations, a voice will come on and tell  HOH the power has been used. That is when HOH will know he cannot make nominations and they are already in the box. Good until their are 8 people left.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, missyb said:

Apparently, as HOH is doing their nomination contemplations, a voice will come on and tell  HOH the power has been used. That is when HOH will know he cannot make nominations and they are already in the box. Good until their are 8 people left.

Ah, ok. Still....the HOH could have a bad poker face. Imagine Winston winning HOH and Bayleigh switching his noms. I don't think Winston will be very convincing with the new noms. Or, if Tyler won HOH and suddenly, Kaitlyn's on the block. That would....well, actually, that would work like a charm so that could be fun.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Cutty said:

How's the HOH not supposed to say anything when the noms are changed? That seems far-fetched. 

Tyler picked the wrong app. LOL. 

As soon as I saw the app choices I knew ID theft was the best one( do I sound like Kaitlyn). As a super fan, Tyler should have known this too.

The caveat about HOH not being able to tell anyone that these are not his choices is kind of dumb. His closest allies will know this was not his intention. And, it is asking way to much in the way of acting skills. And, lying is no longer a choice, it is a demand ( for the HOH).

• Love 6
(edited)
40 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Bay can name noms but it will look like the HOH did it and the HOH can't tell anyone they didn't do it. Thats what I think she said basically, but she was whispering and I started listening late so I'm not entirely sure.

19 minutes ago, missyb said:

Excellent, I wonder if this is the Identity Theft app. Which would definitely be my choice. Or would ID Theft be stealing an eviction vote? It's sad that I'm really curious what all the apps represent. (And I'd definitely take the Read It crap app if I had to.)

[Posted at the same time as missyb. Great minds - including Kaitlyn?!? - think alike.]

Edited by Dewey Decimate
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, missyb said:

As soon as I saw the app choices I knew ID theft was the best one( do I sound like Kaitlyn). As a super fan, Tyler should have known this too.

The caveat about HOH not being able to tell anyone that these are not his choices is kind of dumb. His closest allies will know this was not his intention. And, it is asking way to much in the way of acting skills. And, lying is no longer a choice, it is a demand ( for the HOH).

I know when Sam won the first power app, she mentioned that she chose Bonus Life because the icon was bigger than the others. I mean, obvi she would choose Bonus Life while on the block, but I wonder if production did the same for Tyler and The Cloud, and Bayleigh for Identity Theft.

• Love 1