Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Skyfall said:

I want a Scottie/Brett/Hah alliance with a Fessy can worrying if Scottie and Hay are hooking up.

..oh hell yes. I can't wait for the moment that Fessy realizes that his girl will be with Scottie and Brett, one of who confessed his crush on her to him, and the other who sat in the hammock for FIVE HOURS.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, chuckity said:

Fuck you Fessie!

Puh-Kahn.

Also ... Bayleigh is totally knocked up.

(Also also ... I am the proud owner of a Hater coffee mug from Season 1 of BB.  Anybody top that? )

Proof on bay? Couldn’t tell.

11 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I saw a little tummy bulge when Bayleigh was wearing the pink dress with little denim jacket.

Screen cap anyone? PLEASE! It'll be agony to wait until midnight when the episode re runs on my app and re watch 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Fessy was practically over the railing and still couldn’t win. I was kind of shocked.

I was actually worried that he'd go all the way over and fall on his head.  Of course, maybe that would help...

Was that a BB first?  The entire house seemed pretty happy to see him.  That was nice for a change.

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 13

Scottie asked what he missed and Angela says. I got Fess out for you !

Scott also told Julie he would try and resurrect Syler ( him and TYler and that JC would be the most upset to see him.

Scottie needs to play his own game now and be unconcerned about what the HIve wants.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 4

It is a nice story that Scottie ultimately took the place of Fessy (who stupidly targeted him in the first place).

And Scottie coming back is probably the best outcome for the majority of the house since he is probably the most open/flexible.

Edited by zenithwit
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, zenithwit said:

It is a nice story that Scottie ultimately took the place of Fessy (who stupidly targeted him in the first place).

And Scottie coming back is probably the best outcome for the majority of the house since he is probably the most open/flexible.

He just doesn’t know he’s flexible...or let anyone in on the fact he is ?

Scottie:  "man, you all had the lamest f***** goodbye messages." LOL

He's telling the hamsters about the jury house.  He said Rockstar was really laid back there.  Sweet, he's gone to visit his fish. 

Edited by Thalia
  • Love 2
Just now, Thalia said:

He's telling the hamsters about the jury house.  He just said Rockstar was really laid back there.  

And he is telling them which portions of the week the jurors watch back.  Methinks Tyler & Brett are taking notes.

Sam: "Scottie, I quit smoking!"

• Love 1
Just now, mooses said:

This is the one juror who Brett had a good GB message for. He must be so relieved! 

Brett’s smile says it all.

Just now, zenithwit said:

And he is telling them which portions of the week the jurors watch back.  Methinks Tyler & Brett are taking notes.

Sam: "Scottie, I quit smoking!"

Yeah Scottie is giving so much info it’s not even funny.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Sorry, i mean that I hate that it plays right into their bullshit Haleigh edit.

Yes, Haleigh is fine as a person, but her edit sucks. I definitely think the show would love a Haleigh win and I'm just not sure why. She's not a great player or over the top character, her showmance is ugh, and her alliance was terrible. I'm just not getting it. 

I'm in the minority now, but I guess my entertainment this week will be if he and Haleigh wise up or mess up again.

• Love 5

The high of Scottie winning to the low of him saying he wants to align with Tyler was just honestly so perfect for this season and for the Foutte alliance in general. One step forward, 5000 steps back lol.

Boo at the HOH not starting until 1:30. I don't care enough to stay up that late.

• Love 22
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

The high of Scottie winning to the low of him saying he wants to align with Tyler was just honestly so perfect for this season and for the Foutte alliance in general. One step forward, 5000 steps back lol.

Boo at the HOH not starting until 1:30. I don't care enough to stay up that late.

Source?